Same Love | Jikook | [✓]

By jexns_princess_

"Just like the stars in the night sky... Our love is infinite..." ----- Park Jimin is one of the most loved... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 ⚠
9
10
11
12
13
14
~15~
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 ⚠
24
25 ⚠
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
~35~
~36~
37
38
~39~
~40~
42
43
~44~
~45~
46
47
48
~49~
~50~
51
52
53
54
~55~
~56~
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Bonus: New Year's Day Special

41

3.7K 195 33
By jexns_princess_

"Baby~" Jimin heard someone cooing in his ear as he woke up that next morning. Jimin just became conscious to hear someone cooing in his ear as he finally recognized Jungkook's sweet voice. The younger was caressing Jimin's naked chest as Jimin still didn't move yet, just listening to his boyfriend's callings.

"My king~ Don't make me straddle you~ I know you're awake..." Jungkook giggled cutely as he trailed his hand from Jimin's chest down to the older's exposed member. Immediately, Jimin gasped at the contact.

"I-I'm awake... Stop it or else I'll never sleep naked with you again," Jimin teased as he opened his eyes to look up at his lover.

"Good morning, baby boy~" Jungkook smirked as he held Jimin by his waist as they cuddled closely.

"Ah... Good morning, my prince," Jimin blushed as he remembered the previous night. Already, the sounds of their sensual moans and the feeling of their delicate touches played over Jimin's mind as he blushed intensely. Jungkook noticed the red tinting Jimin's cheeks and started to chuckle.

"Why are you blushing so hard? Hmm?~ Is it because you can still feel me inside you from last night?" Jungkook said as Jimin's eyes widened.

"Jungkook!" Jimin gasped as his lips parted in surprise. "Your mouth is dirty. You need to drink holy water," Jimin said as he turned to lay on his back, already feeling the harsh sting in his lower back. Jimin bit his lip as he relished in the pain he felt, secretly adoring the aftermath of Jungkook fucking him into oblivion.

"Is my baby sore?~" Jungkook cooed as he carefully caressed Jimin's abs as the latter turned his head to the side to face Jungkook.

"Very," Jimin said as Jungkook brought a hand up to lay his palm against the silver haired boy's cheek.

"Do you want me to take care of you, my king?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Jimin so lovingly.

"You don't have to... I can handle it," Jimin pouts cutely, almost as if telling Jungkook that he secretly wants to be taken care of.

"I want to do it for you... I love you like that," Jungkook said cutely as he caressed Jimin's cheek.

"You're such a romantic..." Jimin giggled.

"Only for you, baby... How about we go shower?" Jungkook smiled as he lifted his body to lean on his arm as he stared down at his lover.

"How about we bathe? My parents' bathroom have a bath tub in it as well as a shower. We can use it since they're not here and will only be back later tonight," Jimin spoke as he leaned up to caress Jungkook's hair.

"I like that idea," Jungkook said as he leaned down and pecked Jimin's pink lips.

Jimin smiled into the chaste kiss as Jungkook moved lower to lay his head on Jimin's chest.

"I miss laying on your chest like this when you used to caress me to sleep before we became a couple. It made me feel safe and your heartbeat makes me feel peaceful," Jungkook said as he hugged Jimin's waist.

"You can still hug me to sleep like this whenever you want," Jimin said as he brought his hand up to caress Jungkook's black strands.

"I felt like you'd prefer if I held you like that, so it can make you feel safe since you are my prized possession that needs protecting," Jungkook said as he looked up at Jimin, resting his chin on Jimin's chest as he looked up into Jimin's brown orbs.

"I love to hold you close and make you feel safe too. You know that, don't you? You may be the dominant at times, but I also have a dominant side that loves to protect you too," Jimin said as he caressed Jungkook's hair.

"I know, sweetheart," Jungkook said as he kissed Jimin's chest. The couple laid in each other's arms as their naked bodies were in contact yet none of them thought anything sexual. It was a comforting feeling to lay in each other's arms with no clothes to separate their skin from making contact.

After laying like this for ten more minutes, Jungkook woke up and carried Jimin bridal style to his parents' room to have a bath. 

Jungkook placed Jimin on the counter near the basin as he went back to their bathroom to get their toothbrushes. Jungkook went into their bathroom and grabbed his blue toothbrush and Jimin's light pink toothbrush. Jungkook also grabbed their towels and walked back to find Jimin sitting patiently on the marble countertop.

Jungkook placed the towels on the towel rack and stood in between Jimin's legs. The two were both nude but it didn't matter because they were comfortable. Jungkook added toothpaste onto Jimin's toothbrush before handing the toothbrush to Jimin. The older smiled as he started brushing his teeth as Jungkook stood in between his legs, starting to brush his too.

Afterward, Jungkook left Jimin on the counter as he filled the bath tub up with water and a vanilla scented bath bomb. The water filled as the bath bomb gave off a scent that Jimin adored.

"It smells so good," Jimin giggled as Jungkook turned the faucet off and felt the water with his hand to make sure it was a good enough temperature.

"Bath is ready, my sweetheart," Jungkook smiled with his bunny teeth as he walked towards Jimin and carried him again to leave him in the bath tub, before sitting behind him as well. The two sat in the bath tub as the water swooshed against their skin. Both boys were a little dirty with last night's cum on them, so Jungkook took the liberty of using the loofah to clean himself and Jimin of course.

Jimin smiled brightly as he allowed Jungkook to take care of him, cleaning him well and then laying in the bath for a while longer to enjoy the feeling of the hot water against their skin. 

"Baby..." Jimin called out as Jungkook had his chin resting on Jimin's shoulder while Jimin's back was pressed up against Jungkook's chest. The couple were still in the bath and Jimin was deep in thought as Jungkook held his waist.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered as he pressed his lips to Jimin's ear to whisper to him. 

"I think it's time I talk to my parents,"  Jimin sighed as Jungkook chuckled lowly into his ear. 

"I think so too... I've been here for nearly five months and I haven't seen them once. It's like they don't exist and I can only imagine how lonely my baby was before I got here," Jungkook said as he kissed the top of Jimin's ear.

"I was very lonely, with nothing but the echoing of my own footsteps to keep me company. So when you entered my life, I clung onto you whichever way I could... You looked like you needed someone and I needed you too... Still doesn't replace the love I wish my parents gave me, but your love is better," Jimin blushed as he played with the bubbles in the water. 

"I love you more than anyone, but at times, my love won't be enough and I know that... You need a parent's love and I can't give that to you... Even if you're happy with me, you still need the clarity that comes from talking to them. It's not too late to change things,"  Jungkook said as he pressed kisses to the nape of Jimin's neck as the older sighed and rested his head back against Jungkook's shoulder.

"I just want to know why... Why would they ignore me and try their best to avoid me? Am I annoying? Do they not love me enough?"  Jimin started to tear up as he thought about it. It really bothered him mentally how his parents worked too hard to stay away from him. Sneaking in after eleven at night and sneaking out before seven in the morning to avoid him. It hurt his feelings and before Jungkook could comprehend, a tear slipped down Jimin's cheek as Jungkook saw his lover start to cry. 

"Aww, my king~" Jungkook pouted as he held Jimin by the waist and lifted him up so Jimin could turn around and sit on Jungkook's lap, chest to chest. Jungkook brought Jimin into his chest as he held him close, the older laying his head on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook caressed the side of Jimin's head as the older cried into his boyfriend's chest. 

"You're such a blessing, Jimin. If your parents can't see that after you talk to them today, then maybe it's not worth it. But, no matter what you become, I'll always love you with all my heart. We've been through so much together and you stood by me when I brought you pain. I love you and that matters, doesn't it? I know your parents love you, just like mine do in a strange way. You helped me see that my parents care for me somehow, and I'll return the favor, but on the off chance that they don't realize their mistake, I'll be here to love you endlessly,"  Jungkook spoke gently into Jimin's ear as the older listened to Jungkook's words with tears running down his face. "And if that isn't enough, we can have sex in your parents' room and not clean up, to get our revenge,"  Jungkook played around, causing Jimin to laugh through his tears. 

"You're so disgusting," Jimin said through giggles as he laid on Jungkook's chest until the two decided to exit the bath. Jungkook spent the rest of his morning carrying Jimin out of the bath, helping him dress, carrying him to the kitchen to serve him breakfast and then carrying him back upstairs to allow Jimin to relax. The sharp pain in his asshole still pierced through him when he sat down on anything, and Jungkook kept rolling over in laughter at the way Jimin would complain about the pain. Jungkook found Jimin completely adorable as they were in their room, holding each other closely and talking about their future plans which they made sure to include each other. 

"Ooh, when we move in together in our own apartment, can we get a puppy?" Jimin asked cutely as they spoke about their future.

"Of course, we can! I love animals and a puppy is perfect. Why not a cat?" Jungkook asked curiously. 

"I'm allergic," Jimin laughed. 

"You're talking to your parents today, right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded, slightly nervous. 

"Would you like it if I sat with you while you confronted them? I'll keep you comfort like how you spoke to my parents for me. If all else fails, I can speak up for you if you're too emotional," Jungkook offered and Jimin nodded with a bright smile. 

"I need your support otherwise I might start crying,"  Jimin joked as he and Jungkook just laid in bed due to Jimin's immobility. 

Eventually, night fell and the beautiful couple prepared themselves to confront Jimin's parents. It was a lovely thing for them to do, something so big. They were so attached to each other that they wouldn't even allow each other to fight their battles alone and that's what was so admirable about the relationship. They weren't a problematic or toxic couple, and that's what surprised both of them, but with Jimin's ability to empathize with Jungkook, and Jungkook's ability to understand his boyfriend's feelings and heart, they knew where their boundaries were and how to not anger the other. 

Along with the problems they had to deal with their parents and their mental health, they couldn't afford to fight with each other over unnecessary topics. They needed to support each other and they both knew this. They were the best thing to happen to each other, and they didn't want to jeopardize their relationship so soon. Fights will be inevitable later on as they grow older but right now, they just started dating and fights weren't needed. 

Jimin sat in the living room after eleven pm as he had the living room lights on. Usually, the lights would be off before Jimin's parents could come so they would think he's asleep but tonight he wanted to confront them. He was not waking up before six in the morning to confront them before they went to work, so he decided it'd be best to talk to them after work. That was the only chance he'd get. 

It was a long while after eleven when Jimin was sitting on the couch on his own in the living room. Jungkook was upstairs in the room. They came to an agreement that Jungkook wanted Jimin to have a chance to speak in private first, and that Jimin can call for Jungkook when he needs him. Jimin waited patiently for his parents until finally, he heard the keys being turned in the lock of the front door, his parents entering the illuminated living room. They were surprised to say the least.

They walked in and met with Jimin sitting on the couch glum.

"Jimin?" Mrs. Park asked as the middle aged couple stared at their son as they looked tired from work. Their bodies were slouched, but immediately straightened up when they saw their son.

"Hello, Mother and Father. I was wondering if we could talk," Jimin said as he didn't bother standing up due to the pain in his body from last night. 

"Ah, Jiminie. Can't it wait until some other time? Your mother and I are exhausted,"  Mr. Park spoke as Jimin shook his head from left to right.

"It's important. I will never get another chance because you're never here," Jimin said. Mr. and Mrs. Park looked at each other briefly before sighing and taking their place on the two-seater couch in front of Jimin's. 

"What's wrong? Do you need anything? Money? Food? A caregiver?" Mrs. Park asked as Jimin sat there startled.

"A caregiver? Why would I need one? You've left me alone since last year so why would I suddenly need someone to take care of me when I've adapted to take care of myself?" Jimin asked as he tilted his head to the side. Mr. and Mrs. Park noticed the sight of a hickey underneath the collar of Jimin's shirt, but didn't say anything, already aware of the boy that lived with them. They were absent but had cameras in the front lawn that they had access to at work from their laptops. Yes, they only saw the front lawn so they saw how Jungkook would stay with Jimin overnight and go to school with him the next day. They checked the footage often to make sure no one broke into their mansion when Jimin was alone. The parents were aware of Jungkook's presence, assuming he was Jimin's good friend but now they realized their relationship was more than that; however, the two were silent as they listened to their son. 

"Jimin... Please tell us everything that you want to. We're listening,"  Mrs. Park urged as Jimin inhaled deeply. 

"Why don't you spend any time with me at all?" Jimin asked as Mr. and Mrs. Park looked at him, confused. 

"Jimin... We work all day. You know that,"  Mr. Park said but Jimin disagreed. 

"Why do you avoid me every day? For the past year it's been this way. I don't see you and it's like you don't even know me,"  Jimin spoke as he teared up. 

Jungkook was standing at the top of the staircase, hiding behind the wall as he listened. He was eavesdropping, only to make sure Jimin was okay and didn't need his help for anything, yet the silver haired was already beginning to cry. By there, Jungkook was aware Jimin would be sensitive and might take things too deeply if the parents said something harsh. Of course, if a fight broke out, Jungkook would stop at nothing to protect his boyfriend, but didn't want to jump in too soon unless Jimin wanted him there. He understood the family needed privacy to resolve the issue that's been going on for a while. 

Back downstairs, the older couple watched their son begin to cry. 

"Jimin..." Mrs. Park started but Jimin denied her. 

"You've been working hard like this ever since I was a little boy but you only started sacrificing weekends and coming home later since last year. Why is that? Did I do something? Am I not a good son? I tried so hard to please you both by keeping out of trouble and performing well at school, but it never was enough to make you spend at least a Saturday or Sunday with me. Why?" Jimin was crying at this point and his sobs echoed upstairs to where Jungkook heard everything, his heart pounding fast as he felt sad for Jimin. Hearing him cry like this left Jungkook hurt and slightly upset. 

"Jimin, of course you're our perfect son. It's not because of you that we aren't home. We seriously only work for those long hours.  We don't avoid you,"  Mrs. Park spoke as she moved to sit next to her son on the couch opposite them. Jimin watched his mom approach him to comfort him, but he only wanted Jungkook to hold him. It's been too long since he's held his parents and the thought of it was strange to him. His mom sat next to him and held his hand as Jimin allowed his mother to comfort him, no matter how strange it felt to him. 

"Then why do I never see you? Not even for a minute?" Jimin asked as he looked at his parents with his red eyes. 

"It's... Ever since we expanded our business last year, we started spending weekends at the office and then eventually... we became workaholics. To a point where we didn't want to leave work, but then after a few months, we became embarrassed to see you. It was like... we were separated from you for a few months and then we felt embarrassed when we realized that we've been prioritizing work over you. We couldn't face you because we felt ashamed that we pushed you to the side, completely. So, we tried not to see you because we couldn't stand to see you upset at us," Mrs. Park said. Jimin pulled his hand away from her. 

"So you were avoiding me?" he cried. 

"Y-yes, but only because we felt ashamed-" Mr. Park said. 

"That's stupid. You should've spoken to me last year! You prolonged everything to the point where it made me feel like I was the problem! Do you know how hard it was for me without the affection and love I need? I had to have dinners alone, celebrate my birthday alone, wake up to an empty house. Neither of you would hurt like me because you had each other, but until recently, I was alone," Jimin cried and Jungkook heard it as he stayed in the hallway upstairs to avoid making things worse. He noticed how Jimin said he 'was' alone, which made Jungkook happy since the silver haired didn't feel alone anymore since Jungkook was there. 

"Jimin... We really don't have a good explanation," Mr. Park spoke as Jimin dried his tears. At this point he just felt neglected. He wanted to hold Jungkook to sleep and smile at his lover, but instead, he was crying. 

"I just hoped you b-both would care enough for me. Not your business, not money... Me..." Jimin sobbed as Jungkook heard the sobbing. He peaked his head out and stared down the stairs to where Jimin was sitting. Mr. Park's back faced the staircase so he didn't see Jungkook peeping from upstairs. Jimin felt someone staring at him from a direction nowhere near his parents. He looked towards the direction and met eyes with his boyfriend, giving him a thumbs up from upstairs as he supported his lover. Jimin smiled shyly before his parents could notice. 

"We... are willing to try again for you, Jimin. We can be home more often and try to give you more time," Mrs. Park spoke gently as Jimin nodded. 

"I don't want to be overbearing but I don't want to grow older and hate you both," Jimin said, making Mr. and Mrs. Park nod. 

"We will be more involved in your life, we promise. We will try to be around more on the weekends and come home earlier... We will work on it. We love you and don't want you to think we neglect you because we don't do it intentionally. It was just fear..." Mr. Park spoke and Jimin smiled happily. He glanced at Jungkook who was nodding in approval from the corner of the wall by the staircase. 

"I also have one more thing to say..." Jimin said as his parents looked at him, urging him to continue. 

"I've been keeping a boy here and we've been living together for five months," Jimin said as he sounded a little shy, nervous for their reaction. 

"Oh, we know already," Mr. Park chuckled deeply. 

"H-how?" Jimin stuttered as Jungkook's eyes widened before looking away and pressing his back against the wall, to hide himself fully. 

"Security cameras, Jiminie," Mrs. Park laughed too. Jimin was panicking at this point. Where were the cameras? Did they see them having sex? Oh god, Jimin thought as he grew red from blush. Jungkook started to panic as he shut his eyes, wondering the same thing. Where were the cameras? 

Mr. and Mrs. Park laughed at Jimin's reaction before they clarified. 

"There's only cameras facing the front lawn and the backyard to ensure no one breaks in. We noticed there was this tall boy who always came and left with you, and he stayed overnight because he never left," Mr. Park clarified as Jimin practically sighed in relief. He made sure they never had sex during a time their parents would be home so he was scared they saw them on a camera. That would be like his parents watching porn with him as the main star. 

"And are you okay with him staying? H-he was abused by his parents so I didn't feel happy letting him stay there. I offered him to stay here. Please don't kick him out," Jimin practically begged as Jungkook listened to this nervously. 

"We know he's been staying here and we don't have a problem. We liked that someone kept you company," Mrs. Park spoke. 

"C-can I introduce you to him?" Jimin asked hopefully as Jungkook tensed upstairs, hating to make a bad impression. He knew first hand how people judged him by his looks and didn't want them to misjudge him. 

The parents nodded with a welcoming smile as Jimin grew excited. Jimin wiped his cheeks that had tears before he jogged upstairs with pain shooting through his spine yet he didn't care, leaving his parents waiting patiently.

Jimin reached the top of the staircase where he found Jungkook nervously standing against the wall, hiding.

"Babe, please don't make me-" Jungkook started but Jimin grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the staircase.

"Your parents met me. Now it's time for my parents to meet you," Jimin smiled as he dragged Jungkook downstairs.

The parents were sitting patiently when they heard their footsteps nearing. They watched Jimin dragging Jungkook down, taking in Jungkook's appearance. They've never seen Jungkook properly, only his silhouette from the camera. Mrs. Park gushed at how handsome Jungkook is. Mr. Park was waiting to hear Jungkook speak, so he could decide whether he was good for Jimin. The parents already knew they were a couple since Jimin had the hickeys to prove it.

The parents stood up and allowed Jimin and his friend to approach them. Shyly, Jungkook approached Mr. and Mrs. Park with a nervous glint in his eyes. Mrs. Park thought it was cute how nervous Jungkook was and definitely pieced together that they were more than friends, hence Jungkook was nervous.

"Mother... Father..." Jimin started as he slowly walked to stand in between his parents and Jungkook. "This is Jeon Jungkook. We're in the same grade and... he's my boyfriend," Jimin mumbled the last part, making Jungkook stare at him in shock since he expected Jimin to introduce him as his friend instead.

The parents had already figured it out.

"Hi, Jungkook. It's nice to meet you. You're so handsome," Mrs. Park smiles as she goes forward to hug him.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Park. And you too, Mr. Park," Jungkook said timidly as he shook Mr. Park's hand.

"Ah, relax, son. We're not going to bite," Mr. Park chuckled.

"So you're okay with me... being gay?" Jimin questioned, nervously.

"Jimin, we know you both are dating. We can see it, and you've always had a feminine side to you. I suspected you would be gay, but we didn't want to believe it. However, we still love you because you're still the same. Plus, Jungkook here seems like a good choice," Mrs. Park smiled and the young couple relaxed more.

"Now that this is settled and we spoke, can we go to bed? We're extremely tired," Mr. Park said and the young couple nodded. Jimin's parents smiled before heading upstairs.

"Oh, and Jimin... You should borrow my concealer for school tomorrow," Mrs. Park teased as she pointed to the nape of her neck and then pointed at Jimin, signaling for him to look at his neck. The couple disappeared up the stairs, leaving Jungkook to laugh at how Jimin's hickey was exposed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.6K 50
Taehyung and Jimin are 'nerds' at Seoul University.They will take over their fathers' company after their fathers retire. Jimin and Taehyung are chil...
531K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
732K 39.8K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you 𝘸𝘢𝘯�...
179K 12.2K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...