Sugar Sweet *sasunaru*

By MaleveMordred

THIS IS A SASUNARU NOT A NARUSASU meaning sasuke is top in this fanfiction I have absolutely no idea but ppl... More

Existing
Moving
Text Messeges Mid-Day
War & Fun
Secrets and Past
This Home
Cheat and Caught
Kiss and Date
Slipping and Fucked
Out now
Introductions
What Do I Like?
My boyfriend
THIS IS AN UPDATE
His House not Home
Conversations Stay in the Dark
Just a Drink
Hickeys
Im Out and Secrets Are Out
Not mine
Forever and always
Honestly (Update)

Friends

2.2K 87 31
By MaleveMordred

The school day ended and Naruto was trying to leave in a hurry, not wanting to run into Hinata.

She's nice, for a friend. She used to be obsessed with me. People thought I was blind to it, but honestly I tried to ignore it.

"Naruto?" I heard I turned around and smiled.

"Oh hey baby."

"You look like ur in a rush, why?" I've become a quick lier over the years so this was an easy question.

"Oh I just wanted to get out of this place. You know how me and school don't click." I stated wrapping my arm around her shoulder and hiding my face in the nick of her neck.

"N-Naruto that t-tickles." She giggled when I started rubbing my heaven back n' forth.

I forced a laugh out with her.

"Wanna come over, my mom misses you." I tell her, hoping she says no. But my mom has been asking why she hasn't come around.

"Yeah sure!" She smiled and grabbed my hand.

•••narutos house••

"Hello Mr and Mrs Namikaze!" Hinata yelled dragging me into my house.

"Oh you brought Hinata by. How lovely." My mother coos. I rolled my eyes. Then looked to see if anyone noticed, thankfully, no one had.

"C'mon, let's go get some tea." I told Hinata bringing her towards the kitchen. I grabbed the box of tea bags and started a boiling pot of water on the stove. I prefer these to the scorching loud tin cans.

I turned to Hinata and grabbed her hand spinning her then pecking her lips.

"Awe, your adorable." Hinata said pecking my lips again. In all honestly I didn't enjoy kissing her either. I just don't see her this way. That's why I don't care that she cheats. It doesn't really affect me emotionally I guess.

"Hey when does basketball start?" My dad asked coming around the corner.

"Try outs are this week. I'm think the start in Wednesday." I said turning around back to the pot of tea.

••with sasuke••

we arrived to kohana and it small there store is 35 miles out from everything else, that's an hour to get to the store!

I grabbed my luggage and went upstairs to my new room. My dad thought a change would be nice. We move back home after school so I can go to college.

I walked into my room too see my bed and drawers already put together to my satisfaction.

I pulled out my phone and decided to text the only person who had my number in this town.

••messages••

Sasuke: hey since your like the only person ik in this town can we meet before the whole school thing.

Naruto: I'm hanging out with..we'll someone.. but yeah sure how bout in and hour? It'll be abt 9pm, right?

Sasuke: yeah np and sounds good.

••irl•• 3rd

Sasuke sighed and started putting his clothes up. He decided he'd take a nap before he met up with naruto.

••with naruto•• it's been a good 15minutes they alr drank their tea.

"Hey Hinata?" I asked turning to her.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry but I'm about to meet up with someone do you mind?" I asked, not truly caring about her answer. I looked at Hinata and watched as she dazed out and her checks flushed a tiny of pink. God could she not be more obvious and seriously thinking about her side when I'm right next to her.

She snapped back in.

"Oh yeah of course love you!" J forced a smile.

"Mhm..." i pulled out my phone as she closed my door.

••Messages••

Naruto: hey?

Naruto: sasukeeeeee

Naruto: oi! Don't ignore me🙄

Naruto: damn teme!

Sasuke: huh? I was asleep.

Naruto: oh! Sorryyy

Naruto: but we can meet up early.

Sasuke: k uhm where

Naruto: erm can I just get ur address?

Sasuke: sure ig...**********W****

Naruto: OH! that's a block away from me! Be there soon

••irl••

Naruto walked down the stairs pulling in his convers. He opened the door and started running down the street turning the corner. He stopped running when he saw the house in sight.

Sasuke walked outside and sat on the ledge of the porch. He look to the side to see a small blond haired boy walking down the sidewalk.

Naruto saw sasuke and they locked eyes. Naruto blushed when he saw sasuke, but acted like it's from the heat.

Sasuke of course too notice to the fact that his face got bright red and furrowed his eyes brows in confusion.

He watched the boy stop infront of his house. He stood up and walked infront of him.

"Erm...h-hi I'm naruto." He stuttered out.

"Sasuke nice to meet you." Sasuke said stepping off the steps completely infront of Naruto now. Sasuke looked around before placing his eyes back in naruto.

"Anything to do around here?" He asked looking straight into narutos blue hypnotic eyes.

Niether of them dared to break the eye contact.

"Yeah, there's an arcade!" Naruto said throwing his hands up in the air, shocking sasuke. Sasuke grabbed his arms and pulled them down.

"Ok, ok don't get over exited." Sasuke chuckled. He took noticed of how soft and warm narutos skin was. He stopped looking at naruto, then let go.

Naruto looked away a bright bunk tinting his cheeks but not enough to notice.

"Oh right...the arcade." Sasuke whispered. Naruto was close enough to hear.

"Or you could always introduce me to your family, considering I am your first friend."  Naruto chimed in.

"Yeah I guess. But don't plan on getting me to be friends with more people. You're already enough." Sasuke said. "I'm just not a big fan of, we'll people.."

Naruto scoffed and rolled his eyes in a playful manner. He pulled sasuke onto the porch and infront of the door.

"By all means lead the way." He said patting sasuke on the back.

Sasuke reached for the handle and slowly opened the door. He walked in with Naruto following behind him. He turned towards the stairs, before shooting a glance at naruto. Naruto saw this and smiled following him sheepishly.

When they got up the stairs Naruto saw a long hallway with doors. Sasuke walked to the 2nd door out of the spaced out 4. Naruto assumed it was his and went in aswell.

"So naruto who should I avoid here." Naruto smirked.

"Honestly?" He asked, sasuke nodded.

"The girls, all of them in general. They get terribly annoying. God, y'know I used to get a confession letter ever week! It's so hard to reject them." Naruto said waving his arms around. Sasuke chuckled at his actions.

"I don't know if you've heard, but I guess you could say I don't swing that way." Naruto looked at sasuke.

"Yeah I know. And I'm one of the people it's fine to say that to. But don't go around randomly saying it here." Sasuke raised an eyebrow and that new finding that naruto wasn't homophobic.

"What do u mean." He asked intrigued.

"The homophobia here isn't just the typical of your disgusting or bullying." Naruto said ruffling his hand through his hair.

"A kid 2 years ago in are freshman year. He came out." Naruto took a long breath, "they beat him...to death...they said it was an accident but the pipe the used caused bleeding in his brain." Naruto explained.

"So i keep quiet and i keep my life?" Sasuke questioned. Naruto chuckled at sasuke.

"Yeah something like that." He responded.

"I think I can defend myself."

"Yeah, I bet you can too. I also bet that it'll make it harder when you start to run a business." Naruto smirked and sat down on sasukes bed laying down. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at sasuke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.8K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...
41K 1K 18
A SasuNaru fanfiction Instead of Sakura trying to convince Sasuke to stay and not go to Orochimaru, it's Naruto. Their love story blossoms from there...
129K 3.2K 28
"Wow." "Wait! Sasuke-Kun! I-I can explain everything!" "How can you even explain thi- y'know what, just get out." *** A sudden love between...
60.5K 1.3K 31
Sasuke is in a popular band that is only growing. They decide to go on a hiatus and attend their senior year of high school. He catches the attention...