𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 || 𝗝𝗝𝗞

By _4STRID

❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Bonus Chapter

46

2.5K 59 22
By _4STRID

After i wake up from a dreamless slumber, the sunlight hit my face.. Making my eyes open, i was surprised that i was in my clothes, "Jungkook?" I look beside me, seeing no one.

Oh gosh, he'd gone again..I stand up and slowly look around each and every corner of my apartment, he wasn't here anywhere, but i saw a piece of note, making me grab it, i slowly read the note into my mouth.

"Suddenly urgent went up, I'll meet you soon, sweetheart ;)"

That wink emoji always makes me want to scream my lungs the freak out, i was about to go but as soon i take my step forward back to my room, i saw a salad on a white fancy bowl waiting for me..I let out a short chuckle, "Why are you cold, but at the same time sweet? I don't really understand you" I spoked as i take my seat on the dining room, eating the healthy salad jungkook gave me.

"Y/n??" A knock echoed from the room, making me suddenly ran towards it immediately.."Yoongi, you're here.." I opened the door with a smile on my face, "Please enter and feel at home" I spoked with a grin, "Did you already ate the salad that i place on top of the table?" Those words make me froze at my place.

"Y-You made that salad?" My head slowly turn around towards him, "Duhh! Who else though? Who did you thought who make that salad" I let out a confused sigh, "I thought jungkook made this all this time oh my fucking god" Mumbled under my breath.

"I already ate it, thank you so much!" I spoked, he lets out his usual small grin on his face.."No problem y/n!" He chuckled ruffling my head softly.

_________

Author's perspective

The girl was typing non stop on her computer, everyday and everyday was getting really busy for her.."Press send? Okay then" Spoked y/n through the room, as soon as she was already done with her work, the door suddenly banged open, revealing a exhausting muscular jungkook.

As she make her rushed footsteps towards him, she look at him with concern.."Jungkook?" She grab his coeat behind him and hook on the hatrack, he was sitting on his large leather seat..His head was bended backwards, he guloed his saliva, making his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat.

"Jungkook?" She was about to speak again but but she flinch of his sudden voice, "Leave me alone, I'm fucking tired!" He retorted, "I'm just trying to help you" She spoked with a sigh in between, he rolled his eyes sarcastically.."You're annoying me, just leave me the fuck alone as i said!" Before she could let her pride out again, she immediately shut her mouth and bowed.

"Well then, I'll leave you alone.." She replied with a low voice, she bowed her head before she could go out of the office, last night he was all sweet but what the fuck happened now? What did he even do today? He's really mad for what? My fucking hell.

Y/n was running towards yoongi's office, she didn't even bother to knock, "Wait I'll call you later" Yoongi whispered on the phone, his attention went on the furious lady.."What's wrong?" Y/n sighed, her mad eyes gazed at his sparkling eyes.

"Why the fuck is Mr. Jeon mad?" She hissed, she crossed her arms and her brows slightly furrowed.."Well, i heard that he had a huge heated argument with some company, he dealed with that company since months ago and i think he had a huge argument with them because the deal was broke for some reason, I don't know what's that" Her eyes calmed at the moment she heard his voice.

"I understand, jeon jungkook and i almost had an argument..He said to leave him alone" Yoongi sighed, nodding in response, "Last night i was in love with him and what the fuck happened now?" Y/n exclaimed, "Last night.. You're in love with him?" Yoongi was about to think of a specific reason why's she in love with him last night.

Her eyes immediately widened, "Did you have a date last-" His words were cut off by a retort, "We didn't have sex last night!!" Y/n spoked with nervousness, making him chuckle.."I was about to say if you have a date with him, but you ended up telling the truth.." Y/n's cheeks blushed, she blink her eyes in a few times, she was really speechless so speak.

"I knew it, that's why i heard moans in your apartment last night.." He teased her more, her blush were becoming more visible.."FORGET ABOUT IT!!" She slammed the table, making him laugh more, "Oh you accepted the truth hm??" Y/n snickered, "You're such an asswhole!!" She smack his arm playfully.

"Anyways, how did it went last night hmm??" His brows were wiggling and his lips were curved into a smirk, "I don't actually like it honestly, but at the same time..I kinda like it" She paused, and spoked again, "I kinda like it because i can't stand him, he's just so addicting..I kinda don't like it too because it makes me remember all of those terrible flashbacks" She sighed.

"I actually cried last night, so hard after having sex with him..Because whenever i closed my eyes or feel him enter, i can remember those past, it hurts and torture me so much" Yoongi went towards her, patting her back gently.

"Why didn't you decline it? Now, you can't move on from it..More" Yoongi's concerned eyes blinked, "If he didn't get what he wants, he would be so mad.." Spoked y/n with a sad toned voice, "That must've hurt you, I'm so sorry you suffered.." Y/n chuckled, intertwining her eyes on him.

"It's okay yoongi, this will be actually my last time seeing him.." Yoongi's eyes furrowed, his head tilt to the right.."Hm? Why is that.." Y/n was hesitant to speak but she said it anyway, "I'm quittng this job, I'll tell him soon" His head nod, "But why??".

"It hurts seeing him, it hurts me being his sex toy.." Yoongi's heart suddenly ached, his heart feel so hurt for her.."I understood your reason, y/n.." Her eyes curved into a small overwhelming smile, "I'm really pleased that you understand..".

"I'm also quitting because i hate the people in this company, the people here kept staring at me.. It's just so uncomfortable, and this job wasn't my dream either" He bobbed his head, "We will see each other right? Since were near.." He spoked with a chuckle, "Of course!" She exclaimed.

"What is your dream?" He tilted his head, y/n pursed her lips as she spoked, "I would like to be a writer, i just like writing stories so much" She spoked with a smile in between, "I like making stories and poetry through my mind.."

"You're talented, I'll be your first fan" The man winked, making her chortle.."Wait for my book soon to be published then" They both laughed simultaneously.

Y/n went back towards the cafeteria to bring the furious CEO a simple cup of tea, she placed the teabag on the cup..And pour some hot water, she place small amount of sugar in it and mix it slowly and gently so it won't spill everywhere.

She bring the tea until she was inside the office, she knocked before opening the door..She now saw a mad but exhausting boss in front of her eyes, his tie were untidy, his hair were messy, his eyes were completely closed.

She carefully placed the tea on the top of his table, "Here it is, Mr.Jeon" Spoked y/n in a formal way, "Thanks" His doey eyes immediately opened wide, his eyes travelled to the feminine figure in front of her and the hot tea smoking through the air, her eyes point down.. She's at her deep wits, "Should i tell him right this time that I'm quitting?" She mumbled like she was unsure about it, she was zoned out and stared on the ground deeply, the man in front of her notice it as well.

"Sit here on my lap" His shivering voice abruptly spoked through the atmosphere, making me suddenly snapped into reality.."Why would i?" I choked on my own saliva, making him chortle.."Just sit here.." He paused and opened his legs as if he was manspreading, he pointed at her left leg, "Right here.." Y/n slowly nod and was about to go on his lap, "You're really slow" He grunt, he pulled her by her waist making her sit on his left lap.

"So tell me, what were you thinking hm?" He whispered on her right ear seductively, running shivers around her body, "Look, I'm really sorry for making you mad and not leaving you alone a while ago.." She replied with a sigh, "Is that so? It's okay sweetheart.. I'm more sorry because I'm mean towards you" His fingertips run on her silky like fabric hair.

"Hm..I forgive you" He whispered again on her ear, she can feel his hot breath brushing on her neck like a feather.."M-Me too, i do forgive you too" She sheepishly spoked, "You're cute when you're shy.." He paused, he went closer on her ears, saying.."Not until when you're being a total freak and begging for your master's c0ck, hm.." He cooed on my ear, he let out a deep chuckle in the end of saying those words.

"His fucking seductive words make me wanna act up wtf."

She decided to ignore his seductive words, but instead cut it off.."Mr. Jeon, i have to tell you something" She scratched her nape, "Hm? What is it sweetheart?" She opened her mouth as she spoked.

"I am qui—"

_______

I'm so busy at school, I CAN'T UPLOAD THAT MUCH THESE DAYS I'M REALLY SORRY 😭😭

MY WATTPAD NOTIFICATIONS ARE A LOT WTF, SO HERE YOU GOOO!! YOUR FOOD IS SERVED 😀😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914 30 7
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑
12.7K 285 21
requests are open !
1.3K 51 22
"what have you done again, jungkook?" note: includes violence and curses. lowercase intended.
10.7K 349 28
One message sparked from him to her. She replied, not expecting to feel loved. . . . -Completed -There may be spelling and grammar errors