fair game - lizzie olsen [DIS...

By wandanatfruitbasket

an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because... More

Chapter 1 | just a target
Chapter 2 | hermosa
Chapter 4 | kiss me
Chapter 5 | line without a hook
Chapter 6 | do you like... her?
Chapter 7 | little jedi
Chapter 8 | kitchen
Chapter 9 | nicky
Chapter 10 | knock knock
Chapter 11 | oxygen
Chapter 12 | play dumb
Chapter 13 | pinky promise
Chapter 14 | dan dan noodles
Chapter 15 | after work
Chapter 16 | pancakes don't make u gay?
Chapter 17 | secrecy
Chapter 18 | former lovers
Chapter 19 | guilty or not guilty
Chapter 20 | the next morning
Chapter 21 | breakfast
Chapter 22 | sounds
Chapter 23 | try again (pt. I)
Chapter 24 | try again (pt. II)
Chapter 25 | stay here with me
Chapter 26 | the truth
Chapter 27 | three words
Chapter 28 | need more time
Chapter 29 | i missed this feeling
Chapter 30 | new opportunity
Chapter 31 | quiet little universe
Chapter 32 | escape
marvel con café (DETAILS ONLY)
Chapter 33 | nervous
Chapter 34 | do you need something?
it's been a while. . .

Chapter 3 | miss me already love?

4.8K 134 147
By wandanatfruitbasket

y/n's pov

Today is the day! Lizzie will come visit at our shop again tonight after dinner and she's bringing her son who is obsessed with Star Wars.

In result, i'm going to gift him my chewbacca stuff toy that i got when i was 12 years old from an arcade. it's pretty old but it's classic alright.

Since my work starts at 4pm i still have a few more hours to chill before my 10-hour night shift starts. i decided to just spend the time watching Friends on Netflix which I have watched multiple times.

After a few episodes in i felt my eyes get heavy so i set an alarm for 3pm and took a nap.

I didn't noticed how long i was asleep for until a knock on my door was heard. i opened my eyes and sat up confused on who could it be.

"Y/n, are you there? It's me Lizzie." my eyes widened as i heard lizzie's voice coming from outside.

that's weird i never told her my address.

I fixed myself before i answered the door, when i did i noticed it was already night time. Shit, i must've slept over. i'm gonna have to explain to Gelo (my manager) about my absence in my night shift i guess.

"H-hey... I'm so sorry I didn't get to my night shift, I don't think my alarm woke me up." I nervously chuckled as I let her in my apartment.

"Where's your son?" I asked

"Oh, well, when we got in your shop I noticed you weren't there so I asked your friend, Nicholas if you're around and he told me you didn't go to work so I just bought my son your snack and took him home again. I asked Nicholas for your address since i'm worried so now i'm here."

Did I hear that right? She was worried so she went here to check up on me? She's so fucking sweet i'm gonna dieeee.

I let Lizzie stayed for a while since she said she wanted to stay anyway and her son's at home with Robbie. We spent hours talking and laughing about everything we could think of and I thought it was nice.

She would often act a little childlish and tell a funny memory from her childhood which would make me laugh so hard that I think my neighbor's going to scold me for being too loud.

We were both laughing from all the crazy sharing about our childhood before we slowly wipe our tears and catch our breaths from all the ecstasy. As we start to calm our breaths down I felt her gaze at me so I looked at her and smiled at her.

Her pretty forest green eyes was shining so bright, brighter than a diamond actually. We were just admiring each other until I saw her gaze fell down in my lips, I smirked as she looked back in my eyes getting closer and closer to my face.

Our faces were a few inches close from each other as I can feel her breathing against my lips. She once again looked down in my lips as she was about to kiss me when I heard a loud ringing in my ear and then I realized.

It was just a dream. That was... hot. Wait what. I mean, weird. Weird. it's weird.

It turns out to be my alarm which means it's 3pm, I groaned 'cause i was yet again got disturbed by my alarm from a wonderful dream. I didn't wanna get up from the couch but I had to so I got up and took a shower before dressing myself up with some white turtleneck overlayed with a black coat, green wide-leg trousers, and a 2976 chelsea boots, still wearing the same necklace and ring i wore yesterday.

I had to wear a turtleneck with a thick texture since it's always cold at night in LA. I do love when it's cold but I don't want to catch a cold since I get pretty weak when that happens.

I looked at my watch and it was 3:48pm. Shit, i'm gonna be late if I don't leave right now.

I hurried to my car and sped up to my shop but not too fast since I don't want to get a ticket. I arrived there at exact 4pm so I guess i'm not really late.

My manager, Gelo was at the side of the counter monitoring everything and when he saw me he smiled and waved at me, i waved back.

"Ah, my favorite employee, how are you y/n?" He say as I placed my belongings and coat aside before I put on my apron.

"I'm doing good, Gelo. You?" he smiled at me and I knew he has something to ask me.

"Go ahead, boss. I know you want to ask me something." I laughed

"Well, yesterday I noticed you and that celebrity girl were pretty close. Are you friends with her?" He asked I was surprised 'cause I wasn't expecting that question.

"Oh. Yeah. She's Elizabeth Olsen, we sort of bumped into each other last week and I never thought I'd see her again until yesterday." I smiled as I reminisce everything that happened yesterday. I forgot my manager was infront of me when he snapped his fingers infront of me as I got startled a bit. "Earth to y/n Hello are you in there? Ay. What I was saying, her visiting here on a daily basis could be a good article for my shop, don't ya think?"

I slowly nodded as I knew where this will lead me.

"You think you can make her come here all the time? I mean we could get her free foods or double up her special orders. So what do ya think, niña?" He inquired as I just smiled and nodded at him. He gave me a pat in the back as he told me to start working I sigh knowing i'm gonna have to force her to come here until I get my shop a raise from the media.

It was already 8pm and I was waiting for Lizzie and her son to come in the shop. I was starting to lose hope that she's even gonna come visit again until I saw a familiar brunette walked in the shop making me smile so wide.

We locked eyes for a while as she went up the counter. I looked down to the little boy beside her and he was wearing a Star Wars shirt with Yoda design in it, "Hi there." I smiled at him as he hid himself behind his mother.

"He's a little shy." Lizzie laughed with the encounter as I took their orders and asked for them to wait in their table while I make their orders.

Lizzie ordered one special cappuccino and she told me to make it extra special for her boy so I did. I made him a Yoda foam art with a 'May The Force Be With You' at the bottom like his shirt but Lizzie will be the one to obviously drink this since he's too young for caffeine. And of course, my loveable snack two for each.

I made my way to their table with their orders as I saw her boy smiled so bright and clapped her hands.

"Here you go, a Star Wars special and two donut powdered sugar." I stated as I saw the boy's eye widened when he looked at the foam art.

"Mommy, look! It's Yoda! It's like my shirt, mommy!"

"Yes baby! It was specially made just for you but mommy will drink it 'cause you're not allowed caffeine in your system yet."

"Why not???" "Because. Now what are you going to say to the pretty woman?" I tried to hide my blushing cheeks which I successfully did as she called me pretty woman. "T-Thank you... miss barista." I smiled at the mother and son's cuteness as Lizzie mouthed a 'thank you' to me while I just nodded at her as I went back to work.

They stayed for a little while as I catch up on them to talk from time to time. I managed to give Eugene my classic Chewbacca stuff toy and he hugged it so tight and thanked me. Lizzie told me his name is Eugene, named after the Flynn Ryder from Tangled since it was one of her and Robbie's favorite disney films to watch and sing along with.

I was expecting myself to roll my eyes but I actually thought it was sweet. Not her and Robbie ugh.

An hour has passed by and Lizzie told me she has to take Eugene home since it's almost past his bed time. Lizzie stood up from their table carrying Eugene because he fell asleep as I walked them out of the shop.

"Thank you for the special cappuccino art you made earlier, he really enjoyed it until I have to eat Yoda's face infront of him which I think traumatized him now." she says softly so she wouldn't wake Eugene up as I laugh

"Don't mention it, Lizzie. Will you be visiting next time again?" I asked as she looked at me in the eyes

Sweet baby jesus, her eyes...

"I will, don't worry. Why, miss me already love?" I blushed at the nickname as I just looked down not knowing what to say.

"I-I uh..." I stuttered as she laughed at how I reacted "I was only kidding, y/n." I looked at her and we smiled at each other as a horn started honking infront of us and guess who it is?

Robbie boy.

We said goodbye to each other as I waited for their car to leave I went back in and back to work.

It is currently 2am and I just got home, I saw a missed texts from Lizzie and she sent me a photo which I didn't view yet since I wanted to take a shower first.

After my shower, I wore some comfy oversized sweater and some pjs because it was really cold I felt like I was gonna get sick anytime soon.

I checked Lizzie's messages and it didn't bring me anything else but a smile on my face.

Hermosa ☕️
We just got home 😊 I laid him down his bed and he was hugging Chewbacca in his arms. | 10:02pm

Hermosa ☕️
*Hermosa ☕️ attached a photo.* |10:02pm

I smiled at the photo showing that Eugene hugging Chewbacca tight as he sleeps safe and sound.

Me
Just got home. Glad to know he likes my classic Chewbacca stuff toy. 😄 | 2:25am

Seen . 2:29am

She's awake??? I couldn't possibly wake her up right??? Is she a light sleeper? If not then what is she doing up at this hour?

Hermosa ☕️
Yeah, he never let go of it even when I was changing his clothes, it's cute. 💞 | 2:31am

Me
Lizzie... it's 2am why are you still up??? | 2:31am

Hermosa ☕️
It's nothing to worry about. | 2:31am
Me
Liz, you know you can talk me about anything right? I mean I don't wanna pressure you or anything so it's okay if you can't say it. | 2:32am
Seen . 2:32am

I just waited for her to reply again for a few minutes figured maybe she needs some time to tell me what's up. Minutes later she replied again leaving me shock.

Hermosa ☕️
Robbie and I had a fight... | 2:38am

a/n

OoooOOoOh 😎

drink ur water n eat daily loves ! ily x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
10.1K 343 55
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...
467K 14.3K 87
Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn't normal was meeting Elizabeth Olsen in...
513K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...