𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬 | 𝗲. 𝗷...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
Hello!
𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

𝟎𝟓

4.9K 155 1K
By funnyfairies

——————

                                     ——————

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15TH
1:07 P.M.

It was time time of year again, Historia Reiss's birthday. Yes, she didn't talk to anybody in your friend circle but word had gotten around quickly that she was bragging about the new car her father had bought her for her 18th birthday. The car she received so happened to be the newest model of one the BMW Convertible. Not to mention, it was white.

Every single year Historia was have a get together with her friends, obviously you had never been to one before. You assumed that Eren would have been invited this year but because of the whole "I found out what you did to Y/N" incident, that wasn't going to happen. You overheard Historia talking about going to some bar tonight to celebrate, and she was constantly bragging about driving her convertible there.

It was gut wrenching to hear her talk at all at this point. Anytime she would open her mouth you wanted to get off the face of the earth.

Historia had been observing you and Eren ever since that night and she wanted to scream at you anytime she saw you with him. She was pissed because you "took Eren away from her."

Eren had started sitting at your table ever since Armin started sitting there, along with Mikasa. Eren would always sit by you and the two of you were always to each other.

Almost every night, Eren would call you and would end up staying on the phone for majority of the night. It was so bad that you started getting eyebags under your bags, but it was worth it.

As of now, you were in your English class, actually playing attention to what your teacher was saying. This class was probably your favorite because you were good at english and you loved the teacher. Who was, Mr. Onyankopon. He would usually mess around with his students and joke around with them, but he actually throughly went through the lessons he taught.

The week went by quickly, which was nice. Unlike some of the others, this week was actually great. Plus, the fact that the day was nearly over made the day even better.

You began wearing your hair up more, totally not because Eren said he liked it. You knew that was a lie though.

Unfortunately, this class was about to end, so you began picking up some of your things, along with the rest of your peers. Onyankopon started dismissing everyone, and you were the last to leave the class.

Once you did, you were startled by someone yanking your ponytail. It didn't take you long to realize who it was.

"For some reason I knew it was you." You turned around to see Eren with a grin on his face. His hair was in up in a loose bun that looked like it was about to come undone. His baby hairs went everywhere. He had a grey sweatshirt on, the classic black uniform pants, and black high top converse. Once you looked closer you saw that he had two silver necklaces around his neck.

"I had a feeling. I wanted to ask you, are you free tonight?" Eren leaned on one of the lockers that was near you.

"Yeah why?" You arched a eyebrow.

"Wanna hang out? I happen to know something extremely fun we can do tonight." Eren took a piece of gum out and began chewing it.

"I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying. But yeah, just send me the details." You winked at him and began walking towards your next class.

Eren grinned and blew a bubble of gum and walked into Onyankopon's class, which was his next one.

Eren's POV: I wasn't implying sex but, I'm sure she'll had loads of fun tonight.

After hearing what had happened the previous year to you, Eren wouldn't dare even trying anything with you like that. He knew it would be immature on his part and he wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way.

                                  ——————
7:00 P.M.

Previously, Eren had texted you he would come to your dorm when he was ready, but something odd about his text took you off guard. He told you to strictly wear black.

So there you were, standing in your living room waiting for Eren to come. You didn't really put any effort into your outfit so you had thrown on a black, long sleeved crop top and black sweat pants. Your hair was down and you had on black sneakers.

You really hoped you had on the right attire or else it would just be awkward.

Eren knocked on your door and you quickly answered it. You wouldn't be surprised if he thought it was weird you answered so quickly.

You were quickly relieved to see that he had on almost the same thing as you. He had on black sweats and a black hoodie, his hair was down and he had on a baseball cap that was backwards.

"You ready? Tonight's gonna be super fun." Eren couldn't contain his smile.

"Yeah, I'm kind of scared what you have in store." You closed the door and began walking out the door to Eren's car.

"Don't worry, once we are acting doing it you won't feel like that anymore." Eren slid into the drivers seat while you sat in the passenger.

"So, are you going to tell me what we are doing?" You turned to look at Eren.

Eren started driving and turned on the radio, "Nope, it's a secret!"

"Okay well can you atleast give me a hint? I'm not good with surprises." You begged and adjusted yourself in the seat.

"All I will tell you is that it involves spray paint." Eren mumbled.

"Oh! Are we spraying painting old building or something?" 

"No, even better." That's all the said and the remainder of the ride was quiet.

                                   ——————

After about a twenty minute drive, Eren pulled into the parking lot of this sketchy looking bar. There were lots of vehicles in the lot though, which caused you to feel less tense.

"Okay, let's do this." Eren said and got out the car, opening the backseat to grab a duffel bag that sat in the back.

You hesitantly got out the car and followed Eren. Eren went to one of the windows of the bar and cupped his hands against the glass, peering into it.

After looking the the window, Eren gave you a thumbs up and began moving towards one of the cars in the parking lot. You trailed back behind Eren and watched as he stopped at white convertible.

"Eren, oh my god. Is this Historia's car?" You felt your mouth form a wide smile and you started getting excited.

"Duh, of course it is. Grab some spray paint from the bag and start fucking up her car." Eren crouched down and took out a cab and began shaking it.

It took you a moment to process what you were about to do. You really hoped the two of you wouldn't get caught and end up getting involved with the law, but the other part of you wanted to do it and have fun.

You decided to just say fuck it and grabbed a pink bottle of spray paint. You shook the can violently and hoped for the best.

You drew little zig zags and swirls all over the hood of her car while Eren was drawing dicks all over the sides of her car. You started drawing tits in the blank spots you missed and you couldn't help but laugh. Eren took notice and began chuckling on the side.

"So where did you get this plan to do this?" You continued drawing.

"Well, once I heard her start talking about her car, I thought it would be a great idea to fuck with her. I just bought this spray paint today just to do this." You nodded.

"You know, one of us should really keep watch." You suggested.

"Good thinking, I'll go first." Eren moved towards the bar and stood by another car and watched the entrance.

You wrote the word "whore" on her window in the color like green, the excess paint leaked down her window.

Shortly after you had the grand idea to color her tires, doing an array of colors all over her front two tires. You looked down at your clothes to see some of the paint getting on them.

You groaned and got up, signaling for Eren to come over so you could go watch the entrance.

When Eren saw the drawings on the hood of her car he busted out laughing, one hand holding his stomach.

Eren went back to his dick drawings and added more details to them, occasionally writing words on them. You watched the door carefully waiting for anyone to come out.

There had been a band playing at that bar so you assumed nobody would be coming out anytime soon, so you felt safe.

That is until, you saw Historia and a group of people making their way towards the door.

You got goosebumps and started running towards Eren.

"Shes coming, MOVE!" As you tan past Eren and the car, you grabbed the duffel bag and ran towards Eren's car. Eren followed you picking up any left over cans.

You picked up the pace, the cans making noises from hitting each other. You made it to the car and jumped into the passengers seat.

A few seconds later Eren hopped into the drivers seat, you started breathing heavily. Eren looked out the window in the back of his Mercedes and saw Historia and her group surrounded by her car.

You turned around too and saw Historia crying on her knees. One of her friends pulled out their phone and called someone while patting Historia's back.

You and Eren both looked at each other and started laughing hysterically, you laughed so hard that your stomach starting hurting.

"Look at her wimpy ass! Fucking loser." You managed to say.

Eren laughed so hard you could see tears in his eyes, he nodded in agreement and took his phone out the take a picture of her.

Eren sent you the picture and you saved it.

Eren pulled out the lot, trying not to cause any attention. But Historia turned around and saw his car pull away. She felt as though she had saw the car before but she couldn't remember. Historia made sure to make a mental note about it.

"Oh my god that felt AMAZING." You rubbed your forehead and watched Eren drive.

Eren looked back at you and snickered. "I wonder if shes gonna get the police involved. She probably will."

"Do you think she saw us?"

"I doubt it, but if she did we could probably lie our way out of it." Eren shrugged.

"Yeah, but I cannot get over her reaction. Best night ever!"

He nodded in agreement, "Wanna go get icecream? I'll pay."

"Hell yeah, you can choose where we go though."

——————
Eren pulled off into a abandoned parking lot where the moon shined, the air was was cold outside so Eren had made the car warm.

About ten minutes ago, Eren had bought you icecream. You decided to go with cookies and cream while Eren went with mint chocolate chip. Eren was switching through the channels on the radio, trying to find a good station.

"So, what are you doing for Halloween?" You licked your icecream.

"I wasn't planning on doing anything to be honest, it's been a long time since I've even celebrated it."

"Oh come on, you have to do something. You can do something with me." You offered.

"Sure, but what would we be doing?" Eren got icecream on his nose and didn't seem to notice.

"What if we just watched horror movies all night, and stuffed out faces with candy?" You swiped your thumb over Eren's nose to get the icecream off and put your thumb in your mouth to get it off.

You didn't think anything of it but Eren felt his pants get tight. Eren felt himself get antsy and shifted in the seat.

"You okay? You looked fine all of a sudden and now you look uncomfortable." You scrunched your eyebrows.

"Yeah..I'm fine. You ready?" He gulped.

"I'm ready if you're ready." You nodded.

Eren started the car and began driving to the dormitory. Eren stayed silent the rest of the ride and for some reason he was in this weird position. It was like he was hiding the lower half of his body.

You really didn't think anything of it, so you just brushed it off and looked out the window.

                                    ——————
Eren and you returned to your dorms and Eren offered you to come into his dorm, you politely declined. Right before Eren opened the door, the both of you turned to the door from the noises you were both hearing inside.

Moans, screams, and grunts.

Eren groaned and pondered for a moment.

"You can stay the night in my dorm tonight. They're probably gonna be at it for a while.." You opened the door and welcomed him in.

"Thanks, I'll take the couch." You nodded and sat in the recliner that sat in the living room, Eren sat on the couch in a laying position.

"Do you need anything? Like water or something."

"I'm fine, thanks for letting me stay tonight. I probably wouldn't have gotten any sleep." Eren faced you.

"Well alright, do you wanna play something?"You pointed at the Wii that stood on the TV stand. You walked to the couch and moved Eren's feet to sit.

"Yeah, do you have Mario Kart?" Eren's eyes lit up.

"Duhhh, I'm not lame." You grabbed two Wii remotes and gave one to Eren. You inserted the Mario Kart disc in and sat back down.

You turned the TV and went to the Wii menu and clicked Mario Kart. The loading screen came on, and went on your way towards startling the game.

You chose King Boo and Eren chose Shy Guy. Thank god he didn't pick a lame one like Mario or some shit. You let Eren choose which track to play on, and let the game begin.

Most of the time on the race, You and Eren were yelling at each other or calling each other names whenever one would pass the other.

"YOU DUMBASS! How dare you send me the blue shell." You threw your hands up and sent Eren a pissed of face.

"BITCH YOU LITERALLY AMBUSHED ME WITH YOUR RED SHELL A FEW SECONDS AGO!" Eren pointed at you.

"You know what, I'm literally gonna fuck you up Jaeger." You leaned forward in your seat and gave it your all in the last round.

"I'd like to see you try Y/N." Eren rolled his eyes.

Long story short, you won. You gloated and danced around the living room, rubbing it in Eren's face.

"I went easy on you, that's why you won." Eren said and rolled his eyes.

"I doubt that, I literally crushed your ass. You just suck major ass." You giggled and sat back down.

"Next time I'll literally destroy you, you just got me because I let you win."

"Yeah yeah, so what now?" You turned off the TV and faced Eren.

"It's your dorm so you decide what we do."

"Ughh I hate making decisions. I'm getting tired anyways." You yawned and stretched your arms, earning a pop from them.

"Then go to bed, I'll be fineeee." Eren got in a laying position.

"Okay, let me get you a blanket." You went to your room and grabbed a grey fuzzy blanket.

You went back to the living room and threw the blanket on Eren. "Goodnight Eren, wake me up if you need anything."

"Got it, goodnight Y/N. Sleep well." Eren yawned and you nodded, turning off the light in the room and going to your room.

You got under your covers and closed your eyes, happy with the day you had today.

                                    ——————
Is Historia going to put the puzzle pieces together? 👀
——————

check out my new story: Masked
it's a eren band story 😇😇

How are the liking we story so far?! 🤣☝🏻 I hope you guys know good things dont last forever bc shit is about to get MESSY...

-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 951 22
𝐨𝐨𝐨. ┆༉ ˖˚ ∘ ♯ 𝓐𝐎𝐓 𝓟𝐑𝐄𝐅. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...
63.3K 1.7K 19
Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena is the hot girl you've never seen before...
19.7K 726 30
She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of time, he finds her to be a pain in his a...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...