แด˜แด‡แด‡แด‹ แด€ ส™แดแด โ€ผ (Hiatus)

By harusimp_

๐™‹๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค โ€ผ ยปยปยป ยซยซยซ ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ โ€ผ โฌทโ™กโค ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! ๐˜ด... More

โ€ขโ– โ”ŒInfoโ”˜โ– โ€ข
ไบŒ

ไธ€

81 2 0
By harusimp_

にづみ.....

[]
:
:
:
[]
:
:
:
[]
:
:
:

いないいないばあ♡】

【⬷♡⤐】

The sounds of bells rang loudly through both of your ears.▬ Indicating that the class has ended, other students had rushed out of the class leaving you to gather your things and quickly went out of your class to the busy hallway.

Muttering apologizes as you pushed through the crowds, clutching close your notebooks on your chest as you made your way closer towards the exits.

That was until a hand suddenly pulled on your hoodie and throw you back down harshly onto the cold tiled floor. You bit back a hiss as you felt the stinging pain on your back, looking back up only to see the group of girls that were often bothering any other students that they were jealous of.

They snickered at you, stepping on your books that were scattered around the floor.

"Would you look at that, the floor is well suited for you. Like a ragged cloth that was used to clean." Sneered one of them.

Other students in the hallway only watched on the sideline as they watch everything unfold. You smiled at the group of girls with your eyes closed. "At least the floor is better than a garbage bin that trash like you belong to." You bark a remarked at them.

You, on the other hand, had gotten used to this kind of treatment.

'Childish,' You shake your head and sighed mentally, already exhausted from all your lecture classes.

The girls gasped and red-faced, clearly taken back and embarrassed at the fact that you fought back against them. "Why you-" Before one of the girls lands a hand on you, a blur of white passed you and hits on the girl's hand, your eyes fixated on the baseball ball as it rolled down on the ground near you.

The girl yelped in pain and stepped away, pulling her hand on her chest.

"Tori, your throw was slightly off. You should've aimed for the head, not hand." A voice said in clear irritation.

"Oh, shut it! I'm lack of pudding, okay!?" Groaned another voice.

The crowds turned their head towards the source of the voices, you also took a glance behind you and saw two very familiar girls that you get along with.

"That's the famous Hiromi Tori and Ayame Koruu from, right? The captain and vice-captain of the baseball team, what are they doing here?" Murmurs started to be heard among the students.

"You bitch! My hand hurt because of-"

Another ball zooming past and it hit straight on the mean girl's face, you swore you could hear a crack. "Ara ara, Gomen~ My hand slipped!!" Tori smirked as she approached you with Koruu beside her.

"Tori, stop bullying the trash. If she cries on her sugar daddies that she found on the site, it will be troublesome to take care." Koruu sighed, shaking her head, and went to help you to get up.

You muttered a thank you to her and looked at the group of mean girls in front of her.

You were clearly amused at the fact that Himeiko, the one who was hit by the ball, got what she deserves, a broken and bloody nose.

Taking few steps closer towards them as they back off, you still smile at them as if nothing had happened. "Next time, do something more productive," You bent down and took all of your books. "No wonder you all were in the last place during exams."

You walked past them without any single glance back to them with Tori and Koruu trailed not far behind you.

The three of you went to the entrance of the university and went to the parking lot, talking about your days and following Tori to her car. "Those fuckers really had to go and get you, out of all people." Grumbled Tori, still pissed with what happened.

"It's fine, I can handle them myself." You sheepishly shrugged at them.

"It's not fine, (y/n). They can't just go around and hurt you like it was a normal thing to do! I swear I'll bash my baseball bat on their car to show them who they are messing with."

Koruu gripped onto the base of her bat with eyes gleaming in burning hatred.

You only smile at them, knowing that it was no use to stop them from whatever they already had set on but you are grateful nonetheless for having friends like them during your university years.

The three of you actually met during the first day of university, stuck doing a group project together, and ended up getting close to each other.

Hiromi Tori, the captain of the baseball club in your university and the daughter of the principal. Despite being the daughter of the principal, she barely could keep up with the exams and monthly projects.

Then there's Ayame Koruu, she's the cousin of the famous MSBY regular, Hinata Shoyo. You met him a few times whenever you visited Koruu's house, just to say that he was an interesting man. But unlike her cousin, she more persuing into baseball and modeling.

Meanwhile you, you're just you, a girl with the brain and ranking above grades in every exam. Mostly, majoring in the art of literature, and computer science.

The three of you had something in common, that is majoring in Sports Science.

Tori looked at you with a pouty face as she and Koruu get into her car. "Are you sure you don't want to come with us, bae?" You shook your head in confirmation.

"Yeah, I'll be fine walking for today," You replied to her. Koruu only sighed. "Alright, just text us when you get back, okay?" The orange-haired female reached over your head and ruffles your hair.

"Yes, yes mommm~" You dragged out the 'm' to tease Koruu who rolled her eyes, you waved at them as they drove away.

【⬷♡⤐】

You walked down the busy street of Japan, easily blending in with the other pedestrians. Not caring if you bump shoulders with them as you continue your way towards the place you stayed at.

Taking a turn to the right as you walked into the entrance of the apartment.

You walked into the elevator of your apartment, pressing the button on your floor, you watched the door closed as you felt it start to move.

brrr

You took out the rectangle device as your blank face stares onto the screen of your phone that was vibrating, notifies you that you had some messages. Tori and Koruu were texting you in the group chat that Koruu had created not too long after you three were assigned as a project group in the very first semester of university.

⬶┤Balls for Lunch Bitches├⤅
2:26 PM

Tori bird🐦
Careful on your way, my lovely~ 😘❤

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕
Tori you bit- LOOK AT THE ROAD!!🤬😱

Simp for Food🍑
Tori, you shouldn't be on your phone while driving, smh.😑🤦🏻‍♀️
Why'd you guys texting each other?
Wait, are you both okay?😦
Tori, you didn't hit a tree again, did you?

2:33 PM

Simp for Food🍑
Koruu?
Hello?
I'll just assume y'all dead by now, rip.😐

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕
....

Tori bird🐦
Tehee...
I- I may or may not had just crashed onto something.😅😇✌

Simp for Food🍑
Birdy, what kind of poor thing did you crashed on now?🤨😑

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕
For once,
I don't really care about the thing she crashed onto, 🙄✋
I'm more worried about our car.🚗

Simp for Food🍑
...
Don't tell me that you guys run over Himeiko-

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕
I wish- But no, It's her so-called minion.😊
Too bad that she wasn't with them-

Simp for Food🍑
I have a hunch that this was planned.🧐

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕

Tori bird🐦

Simp for Food🍑

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕
Oh, shit- the police is here!!🚓🚨

Tori bird🐦
Sorry, sweetheart! We gotta go! Bai~😘👋

Simp for Food🍑

⬶┤▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒├⤅

You chuckled at it slightly, shaking your head. It was nothing new for you when your friends did something crazy, you still had no idea how they easily get away with all the troubles they had created.

You stuffed your phone back into your hoodie pocket.

Ding

You watched the doors slide open as you walked out of the elevator, walking down the creepy dark hallway of your apartment floor.

But when you get closer towards the door of your room, you saw your landlord standing right in front of your room, holding a huge brown package. You raised your eyebrow in confusion at why he was there.

He then glances over to the hallway when he felt someone approaching him and his eyes immediately went cold.

As you were about to open your mouth to ask him, he already cuts you off by saying in a harsh tone. "You. Out from this apartment complex, now. This is some of your stuff for basic needs, Yer lucky that I'm still considering packin' some of your stuff. I'll give ya a week to packs the other stuff." His cold glares stare at your unbothered (e/c) eyes.

"Why?" You calmly asked, not that you really cared about the reason.

The man pushed the box towards your smaller figure, causing you to stagger backward slightly due to the impact.

"It's yer own fault! Why'd you bullied my girlfriend, huh? Thanks to you, she had a broken nose on her pretty face." As soon as you heard the reason, you couldn't be helped but broke into a laughing mess.

The male's glares intensify towards you as you kept laughing.

"Pft- puahaha!!! Wai- haha- wait!" You wheezed, trying to stop your own laughter. "I can't believe that you're her boyfriend- no offense- pfft...Ahem."

You cleared your throat and compose yourself.

"First of all, she was the one who gangs up on me with her lil' stupid group. Then, second of all, she got what she deserved for messing with me. And third of all, y'all just petty germs. So, thank you for kickin' me out, I don't want to be infected by a decease called stupidity."

You turned on your heels around, making your way back to the elevator.

"Ah, by the way," You halted on your steps, turned your head back slightly, and smiles with your eyes closed towards him.

"That thing called as your girlfriend- She cheated on you, apparently, she has a lot of sugar daddies." You watched his face morph from anger into an upset expression, you walked away with a satisfied feeling in your chest.

【⬷♡⤐】

Ding

You walked out as soon as the elevator opened, holding your box in one hand while the other holding your phone as your finger easily glides all across the screen of your phone as you typed the story to your best friends, giggling at yourself at their reactions.

⬶┤Balls for Lunch Bitches├⤅

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕
Oh, shit- the police is here!!🚓🚨

Tori bird🐦
Sorry, sweetheart! We gotta go! Bai~😘👋

Simp for Food🍑

3:10 PM

Simp for Food🍑
Hello, hoes! 👋😎
Guess 👏what 👏had👏just 👏happened to 👏me~😗

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕
Oh, oh, What is it?

Simp for Food🍑
Wait, first-
Where's Tori the bird?
This tea is already brewin' hot🍵,
and I need all of my hoes here.

Tori bird🐦

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕

Simp for Food🍑
So, I just got kicked out of my apartment by my landlord.

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕
Wait, what the fuck?!
Why?!😤🤬

Simp for Food🍑
Apparently, the landlord is Himeiko's boyfriend-
And he kicked me out because I hurt his wittle little GiRLfRienD.🙄🙄

Tori bird🐦
Wait- Isn't he like- 35 or something?🤔
Dude, and you just let it happened?

Simp for Food🍑
Well, I told him that Himeiko's sugar daddies situation.
Eh, at least I don't gotta pay my rent.
I'm behind 3 months of it.😋

Tori bird🐦

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕
All jokes aside tho-
What are you gonna do now?

Tori bird🐦
Right, should I pick you up?
You can crash on my place till you find a new place?
We can have a sleepover and watch HeNTA-

It spelled Koruu not Kuroo🍕

⬶┤▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒├⤅

You bit the insides on your cheeks as you read Koruu's text.

Should you take the offer and come over to Tori's place? But, you didn't want to bother her despite your current situation.

You were too preoccupied with planning your situation that you didn't notice that you are already at the side of the road outside the apartment.

As you were about to answer the question, a hand suddenly gripped your hoodie's sleeve causing you to jerk your body towards whoever it was, and you were not surprised when you see none other than Himeiko with a bandage across her nose and her bruised cheek as if she had just got slapped.

"You!" She screamed in full of hostility towards you.

You stare at her with a slight smirk on your face before snatching your arm away and smiling innocently. "Why hello there, garbage bin. Good to see that you got what you actually deserve." You snort at her messy face.

"How dare you! Because of you, you!!"

"Me? You did this to yourself. You started this, you get the consequence of your own action, but it seems you don't understand it due to your small peasized brain." You scoffed at her coldly, watching her gritting her teeth.

All of sudden, Himeiko lunges forward towards you and tried to push you down towards the busy road.

Keyword: tried.

You easily dodged her attack and steps aside, lifting your leg as you kicked her ass away from you. The artificial purple-haired female falls face-first on the cold concrete floor adding another damage to her messed up face.

"This will be the last time for me to give you a piece of advice. Go get a new fucking life instead of living miserably like this, if you think you were destroying my life then you are completely wrong."

You uttered coldly towards the girl, turning your back at her, and starts to walks away.

⬶┤▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒├⤅

Name: Hiromi Tori
Age: 20
H/c: Artificial Navy Blue (Originally Brown)
E/c: Green
Height: 178 cm (5'10 ft)

Name: Ayame Koruu
Age: 19
H/c: Orange
E/c: Caramel/Orange-ish brown
Height: 174.3 cm (5'9 ft)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
703K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC