にづみ.....

[一]:::[二]:::[三]:::

[]
:
:
:
[]
:
:
:
[]
:
:
:

いないいないばあ♡】

【いないいないばあ♡】

【⬷♡⤐】

She pushed you towards the road after getting you kicked out of your apartment?❞▬ Repeated Tori at the story you had just told her, her back was facing your laying figure on her couch as she was playing with her artificial navy-blue-colored locks.

Right now, you are at Tori's house.

"She tried to push our (y/n), our doll here is so good with her reflexes that she easily dodged her sloppy attack." Corrected Koruu as she walks out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in her hand and proceeds to sit down on a bean bag couch beside you.

You made a grabbing motion towards the bowl, pouting when the orange-haired female put the content away from your reach.

A tired sigh left your plump lips as you slumped on the soft couch.

"(Y/n)," You heard your blue-haired friend called for you, you hummed at her. "I would offer you to stay here with me but, I already have my half-brother, Rintarou, as my roommate, and there's no way in hell I'm going to let that sly fox near you." You heard her grumbled jokingly.

Then not long after, you heard another sigh in front of you, and this time it was coming from Koruu.

"Mine is too rowdy already, especially with Sho-kun around."

Pouted the female as she complained about her cousin. The three of you looked at each other's eyes, sighing loudly in synch before bursting into a laughing mess.

You shake your head, smiling at the two of your friends.

"It's fine," You shrugged before continuing. "Finding another apartment is not that hard, right? Besides, I have my two favorite hoes to help me out." You sent a bright grin towards them.