The power of Aura ( My hero...

By Hyperbomb

Y/N Todoroki looked up to his big brother Shoto Todoroki him his Mother and his siblings were the ones to kee... More

Prologue: Y/N Todoroki
Chapter 1: Lucario
Chapter 2: Lerning how to use Aura
Chapter 3: Getting in to UA
Chapter 4: Class 1A
Chapter 5: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 6: Villains
Chapter 7: An undying friendship
Chapter 8: Preparing for the sports festival
Chapter 9: the first challenge
Chapter 10: the Cavalry battle
Chapter 11: The first battle
Chapter 12: Vs Katsuki
Chapter 13: the final battle
Chapter 14: Leting go of the past
Side chapter: Friday night funkin
Chapter 15: Hero names
Chapter 17: Friendly spare
Chapter 18: Stain the hero killer
Chapter 19: Aftermath of the hero killer
Chapter 20: Mastering Aura
Chapter 21: Hang out with Kyoka
Chapter 22: The final exam
Chapter 23: Shoping at the mall.
Chspter 24: Let's party!
Discontinued
The new story is out.

Chapter 16: In coming danger

1.1K 30 9
By Hyperbomb

Y/N looked at Tyranitar who was sitting across the interrogation table Y/N then took his seat.

Tyranitar: Finally nice to see you again uhhh what's your name kid.

Y/N: Y/N Todoroki.

Tyranitar: Ahh so you even have a strong name. I honestly shouldn't be surprised.

Y/N: Why did you want to talk to me?

Tyranitar: Because your the only one worthy kid. You beat me fair and square when we fought. So you are the only one who can get an answer out of me and plus there's something you need to know Y/N.
Everyone started to listen closely even Enji.

Y/N: Ok so the villains attacked the USJ to kill All Might yes.

Tyranitar: Yup that was the plan. But a lot of them hade different motives. Some of them wanted fame and some was there for the thrill of the kill. I how ever was there for something else.

Y/N: What do mean?

Tyranitar: I came for two reasons. One was to see how strong the students are. And the other was because I heard of a powerful aura user and well I was right. You were indeed powerful.

Y/N: So you weren't planning to kill none of the students.

Tyranitar: No. if I have to be honest if you didn't beat me I would have saved those kids myself. But you beat me to the punch or at least the pros did.

Y/N: And why would do that your a villain?

Tyranitar: Yes I am a villain. But I'm not those types of villains who kills heroes for glory or evil. I'm villain who wants to test a hero's skill to see what they'll do to save people lives. But I do despise hero's who abuse there power.

Y/N: So hero's who are only after fam and money.

Tyranitar: Yes but I learned Hero's that only aim for money are not all bad. One hero only wanted money to take care of there family and help his sick mother I have no problem with that is understandable. How ever hero's like your father Endeavor disgust me. He saved countless lives yes but he's only there for the number 1 spot which would be fine but he treats others like dirt that is something I can't stand.

Y/N: (Thinking) Tell me about it. (Talking) Do you know where the league of villains hide out is.

Tyranitar: To be honest no. I was only sent there to meet up with Tomura. In case you don't know who I'm talking about it's the guy with the crazy hands all over his body.

Y/N:(thinking) Ok so he dosen't know where the hide out is but someone sent him to see Tomura.

Tyranitar: I never got to see there face hell I don't know there real name but I do know there code name.

Y/N: What is it?

Tyranitar: They call them selves Yveltal. They hade a mask so I couldn't see there face but there voice sounded female and she wanted me to go see Tomura to attack the USJ.

Y/N: Did you want to do her biting.

Tyranitar: No:

Y/N: So why did you do it how come you didn't fight back.

Tyranitar: Because she's way stronger then me. If I tried to fight her she would kill me. So I did it to live. And of course fight strong hero's but after that fight I hade with you I know you're strong enough to fight her. So you better get stronger young hero. And from what heard you just finished the sports festival if I could suggest a agency it's Zeraora's

Y/N: How did you—?

Tyranitar: I wanted to become a hero two so I know these little details. But he will give you many great lessons from Zeraora.

Y/N: Why are you telling me this?

Tyranitar: Because Yveltal is after you. So you'll need all the valuable lesson to get stronger. I also felt the passion you hade to save people. I think you're generation might make this world a better place.
Y/N looks at the glass and nods as he walks out the door.

They were out of the station and the cops were saying thank you to Y/N and they started to take a ride home.

Shoto: So you don't think he was lying to you.

Y/N: No I used my aura to see if he was. He was telling the truth so I'll need to very careful knowing that I have a target on my back.

Shoto: Hey I've been wondering how come you lied to the class about your quirk.
Y/N looked down.

Y/N: Well it's just I'm afraid how they'll react. They all were born with a quirk. This quirk was just given to me. I'm afraid that they'll look at me differently.

Shoto: Born with it or not that shouldn't matter. You are hard working and have a heart of a true hero. They should like you for who you are not for your quirk. And if they don't then they don't need to be your friends.
Y/N smiles.

Y/N: Thanks Shoto. For the kind words of wisdom.

Shoto: Hey that's what big brothers are for.

Back at home Y/N was looking through the offers and saw Zeraora name. Y/N then wrote it on a piece of paper.

The next day the class was ready for there interns.

Shoto: So this Zeraora can teach you more about Aura.

Y/N: Yes and I talk to Lucario about it. Apparently Zeraora was one of his mentors.

Shoto: Huh looks like you got a lot of learning to do Huh.

Y/N: Yup.
Both Shoto and Y/N saw the expression that Tenya was giving Izuku and Ochaco ran after him to talk to him.

Shoto: So you noticed it too huh.

Y/N: Yeah I did.

Shoto: Did you sense anything from his Aura.

Y/N: Yeah a burning hatred.

Shoto: Looks like I'm not the only one.

Y/N: And Tenya Is heading to the same place where he's brother got attacked by the hero killer. So that could only mean one thing.

Shoto: He's looking for the Hero killer. Should we do something.

Y/N: Well right now let's hope he doesn't find him. We should focus on our internships but if Tenya is in trouble we should act.

Shoto: Wait are you even going to be where Tenya is?

Y/N: I'm actually not far from where fathers internship is. So I'll be there.
Shoto nods and Y/N nod at each other.

Finally Y/N made to the Internship Y/N walked in and saw that he was in a Dojo.

???: So you must be Y/N.
Y/N turns around and sees The man who will teach him the ways of Aura and fighting.

I don't own this art work.

Y/N: Are you Zeraora.

Zeraora: Yup that's me. It's a huge honor to have you here. Especially since Lucario was the one to teach you.

Y/N: No honor all mine it's honestly amazing to be learning from my admires mentor.

Zeraora: (Chuckles) A fan too huh. Well there's someone I want you to meet before we start.
Y/N starts to fallow Zeraora then when the door opens and walk in to place that looks like a battle arena

But what caught Y/N eye was a girl standing in the middle with Aura in her hands and feet she hade brown hair with the bottom part being pink with her shirt being pink as well she opened her eyes and looked at Y/N with silver eyes both her and Y/N eyes widened.

Y/N and ???: You also have Aura!

Zeraora: Yes indeed. Y/N her name is Jade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 217 10
You are y/n yagi son of the no.1 hero All might you wanted to become a hero for the longest time but he Forbidden it this cause you to cut ties with...
318K 5.5K 43
Fuyumi Todoroki, the oldest and only sister to Shoto Todoroki. Y/N Midoriya, the oldest son to Inko and Hisashi Midoriya. Along with that, he's also...
3.5K 141 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
498 9 7
Y/n, who belongs to a lineage of powerful persons with powerful quirks, will try to stand out from his lineage to become the best hero in the world...