The Mafia Couple

By hyerinunnie

This is a story in which Taehyung lived with his dog and works at a coffee shop. He ran away from his mother... More

INTRODUCTION
Excuse You!?
Hi Taehyung
Welcome Tae
Hell
Shhh..
Carefull
Morning
Cute
lemme tell u
show what i learned
breakfast
shopping
a drunk mess
i love u too
boyfriends
mafia work time
busy day
jelly tae
love making -M-
quality time in office
promise me
broken
hearts shattered...
his pain my pain
cause of his sadness
Danger
save me
show me hyungs
the revenge
sweet morning
the closet
taekook never not
The date
sulky
tae's training
tae's patients
office
clubbing
naughty
stolen?
bed sheet
yelled
im sorry
childhood bff
flirty?
following?
ice cream
Devil taetae
Untamed night
Untamed night 2
Got
Y-you..
mistake
not here
walked in
The finale?
Mafia Couple
It never ends
Upset taetae
Looking for who?
So show me
Ride to hell
Changes
👋🐻
Lollipop
Trouble boy
Wild Bachelor's Party
💌

Unholy office

5.2K 150 158
By hyerinunnie

Author's note

I was going to update three days after but our wifi here has some problems it needed to be fixed so I'm so sorry for taking to long..

I notice most readers are expecting very sad stuff but I'm very sorry I don't kinda like writing sad stuff because it makes me sad too😅 so I apologize if I didn't create an angst also I notice most readers thought that tae and jk are married.

Let me clarify to you guys that tae and jk are still engaged 😊. That means taetae is not officially a Jeon yet. Though in my book I seldomly write Jeon Taehyung when some scenes are intense. So I apologize if I confused any of you guys. That's all thank u*

**Please do be advised that in this chapter there's some dirty things you'll read. I hope you know what I mean**

If your innocent which I think your not. Rip

..

Some people say nights are beautiful..so quiet and peaceful.

Thousands of stars are scattered around the pitch black sky.. shining ever so brightly.

A bright moon lighting up the dark night. A light that comes from the sun directed to the moon giving it shine to make a dark night not so lonely.

fireflies fly around..birds lightly chirping and sounds of cold breeze and more night creatures are especially heard to not make the night dull and full silent.

Light thin clouds allow the stars to shine bright..

A cool breeze not so cold and not so hot that can make you instantly fall asleep like your floating in the sky...

Night time is just truly beautiful and quiet.

But..

Not all nights is "beautiful" .

Some nights are so dark. Thick black clouds surround the sky not even stars can be seen. So dark that the moon is not even capable of showing up to give some source of light.

Some nights are freezing cold. So cold it send shivers to your skin and your body and lips quiver in the coldness you feel.

Some nights are stormy. Bright scary lightning and loud banging thunders that can be also compared to yelling are heard clearly that you will try and hide yourself from it.

Some nights are rainy. Loud heavy raindrops are harshly falling down to the ground like tears in a humans eye crying in sorrow. You soak in that tears like water you go and try to find yourself a shelter that will you make warm and dry.

Taehyung's life can be compared to these different nights.

His life was peaceful and quiet but at same time it was dark and scary.

Back then when those scary nights occur he was always alone.

No one made him feel safe and sound when the night was dark.

No one wrapped a thick blanket on him and hugged him warm when it was cold.

No one comforted him by soft sweet kisses and cuddled him so tight when he was scared because of the loud thunders and scary lightning.

No one singed him a gentle song just so he could sleep in between the loud pouring of the rain harshly falling down from the sky..

But you know what?

Jungkook did all those things for Taehyung.

Everything changed when he met Jungkook Jeon.

When those scary nights occur in his life Jungkook was there by his side.

Jungkook singed for him.
Jungkook hugged him warm.
Jungkook made him feel safe.
And lastly
Jungkook comforted him with lots of love and affection.

Jeon Jungkook did all those things for Taehyung.

In fact Jungkook did so much more than anyone could ever imagine.

Hearing his love say that to him made Jungkook unable to speak. The sentence itself shocked the mafia leader.

He was still holding Taehyung in his arms while tae just stared at him.

"Was I better off without you?" Tae asked his mind not thinking straight.

"What are you saying love?" Jungkook asked backed. He tried to understand what tae was implying but he couldn't. He couldn't understand him.

Tae now lightly smiled as he stared at him wiping his own remaining tears before he goes and slowly placed one of his hand on jungkook's cheek caressing it so softly.

"Of course not. I'm not gonna be better without you because without you life means nothing to me Jungkook. "

"Continuing living the normal life without you is pointless. Because I can't live without you. I can't even breath without you. You are my everything kookie. My everything. "

Tae smiles as he closes his eyes. He leans closer to Jungkook leaning there fore heads together then holds his hands softly and gently while Jungkook held his hand back with the same care.

He was so confused to what's the younger's talking about but hearing his tae say those things his heart calmed down listening to his other pair.

"I love you with all my heart can offer kookie..I love you a lot so damn much that I don't care if I changed a lot. I don't care if I am a mafia now. I don't care because I chose this. I chose to be mafia. I chose to live in this world with you and I don't regret one bit because I love you. Life with you is the best thing that ever happened to me. Your the best thing that happened to me. I hope you always remember that."

Tae says softly eyes still closed while Jungkook was frozen in his place. His eyes were already glossy. He looks up to his tae who was already smiling at him fondly jungkook just stared at him.

"..but does it make you happy taehyung? Living with me in this world I rule in..does it make you happy or your scared?"

Jungkook suddenly spoke out. Listening to his taehyung's words he somehow connects the dots of why the younger was crying like that and now Jungkook wants to settle things clear for him and tae.

So with a straight face he asked the younger.

Tae looks at Jungkook he knew Jungkook was now doubting him if he regret being with him or not.

Tae just smiles. He knew Jungkook would react like this.

So tae if even possible went closer to Jungkook. There chest touching and face just inches apart.

There eyes were locked with one another.

Tae softly and gently presses a kiss of love on Jungkook forehead.

Then pulls away speaking what his heart tells him to.

"It doesn't make me happy Jungkook."

Jungkook's heart felt an ache hearing that. He felt hurt. But before he even can react hurt any further tae held his hand tighter.

"It makes me the happiest.

Tae embraces Jungkook gently. His head safely buried in jungkook's neck. His arms made its way around jungkook's waist hugging him with all the love be has inside of him.

"I only cried because of seeing blood on myself. Realizing I'm not the same person who I used to be. That I'm a mafia now and I'm not as innocent as I was back then. But even so I also realized now that being a mafia won't change the person who I am. Being a mafia partner of Jeon Jungkook is what makes me live the happiest life and most importantly being with you and hyung's is my home and it's where I'm always meant to be with.

Jungkook sighs but then embraces Taehyung as well.

"Do you believe me kookie?.." Tae broke there embrace Jungkook finally showed a smile at him.

"I believe you tae. I always believe you and your the only person whom I can believe the most.."

Jungkook caresses tae's hair..his dark orbs staring directly into taehyung's light ones.

"But promise me one thing. You won't ever cry again for stuff like this. You won't shed a tear anymore for something not worth of crying for. "

Jungkook's voice was low. Tae nodded his head obediently.

"Your my Kim Taehyung. Your strong brave and has the most beautiful heart I've ever encounter. Don't let judgment take over your head nor weakness and fear. Alright love?"

"Okay... Are you mad at me Jungkookie?"

Tae pouts looking down. The older male was having a straight face on but seeing his tae pout he showed a loving smile. Lifting his chin up so the younger would look at him.

"I'm not mad taehyung. Stop pouting cute now okay I'll not be able to resist that lips of yours if you keep doing that."

Jungkook lifts tae up to stand up with him both finally sitting comfortably in the black couch.

"Why are you resisting me for Mr.mafia?"  Tae asks cutely now hovering on top of Jungkook smiling playfully directly at Jungkook.

"Because.." Jungkook's hand made its way into tae's waist pulling the younger male closer to him.

"If I didn't resist..I might go to crazy on you baby.." Jungkook huskily spoke with a smug look on his face tae just pouted at him.

"Your just making excuses. Maybe you don't want to kiss me anymore do you?" Tae huffs getting off Jungkook and sitting far awayyy from the mafia leader who smiled at his baby's cute behavior.

"Your such a baby. Come here..you want a kiss? I'll give you what you want."

Jungkook stands up going towards taehyung.. unbuttoning his blazer with his veiny hands. He smirks as he dives in into the younger. Hovering on top of him cupping his cheeks with his hands admiring the brunette before he finally attaches both of their lips...kissing Taehyung as sensually as possible.

Tae moans as soon as he felt Jungkook kiss him so soft and gentle.

The dominant males lips were moving so sensually onto the younger that tae felt like he's on euphoria..no words could explain how good he felt when Jungkook kisses him this soft and passionate...

But the soft and passionate kiss soon turned out into a LONG and HEAVY MAKE OUT SESSION.

Both mafia couple were kissing or maybe even eating each other's mouth like they haven't eaten any shit ever.

The longer they kiss the more hotter
they both felt.

Jungkook. The dominant male keeps on continuing kissing the submissive male. Showing no signs of ever stoping.

Tae felt so euphoric..

It arises forbidden heat in his body that Taehyung can't help but to moan louder by jungkook's sensual actions.

Jungkook smirked in the kiss hearing tae moan louder Jungkook fasten his pace and kisses tae with more speed this time he licks tae's lips indicating that he wants it open..

Tae obediently opens his mouth. Jungkook immediately dives inside. His tongue exploring inside tae's hot and wet cavern..the mafia leader was going crazy when he felt that specific heat hit his whole body like an electric shock.

It was so exciting and so addicting.

It's like both can't get enough of each other.

There addicted. Like Crazy.

"Mhmm..kookie.. so good."

Tae moans out..eyes closed when he felt jungkook's lips trail its way down tae's neck creating wet and dark purple shade colored hickeys.

As he does so , jungkook's hands explored tae's curvy and feminine body. Trailing his veiny hands everywhere then stoped when it reached tae's thick round ass. Groping on it hard making the younger male moan louder than before.

"Ahh~jungkook.."  Tae felt so unstable. He moves uncontrollably under the mafia leaders body. His head thrown back in pleasure and heat.

The heat was overpowering tae that he can't take it anymore.

"Ahh~! Jungkook~!! Do something fuck! Kookie~!"   Tae desperately speaks out to the mafia leader who now stoped all of his actions and just start to gaze at the younger with a proud smirk on.

Proud you ask? Well..

It makes him damn proud knowing  that only HIM. JEON JUNGKOOK can make Kim Taehyung this desperate. Only he can turn on Kim Taehyung this bad.

"Fuckk! Ahh~ Jungkook!! Doo somethinggg!" Tae desperately called out on Jungkook.

He felt like BURNING.

It was so damn hot. He felt hot! And the worst part? Jungkook. His fiance was just watching him go crazy with a  amused smile.

"Told you I might go to crazy on you baby..look at you now...so desperate like a whore. My whore." 

Jungkook spoke so cockily. That proud smirk still on display.

Tae frowned at him. He would've smacked Jungkook by now if he didn't felt this horny and hot.

"Jungkook!!! Fuck~! It's so hot!! I'm so hot!!! Touch me!! Fuck me damnit!! Ahh~!"

"But I already kissed you right? I gave you what you wanted love. It's bad behavior when your not satisfied with what I given you." 

"Ahh~! Jungkook don't do this to me now!!! I feel so fucking empty!! Pleaseee!!"

Tae was at the verge of crying he felt like he's gonna burst with all this heat he's feeling.

While Jungkook finally pulled out his hand and placed it on tae's cheek. Caressing it ever so softly.

"Are you that desperate Kim Taehyung?.."

He spoke so huskily tae just nodded still squirming underneath the dominant male.

"Then beg. Beg for my cock. Beg for your daddy baby boy.." 

Tae loudly moaned again. Hearing Jungkook dirty talking like this wasn't helping his poor state right now. It made him feel more hot and horny than ever.

"Daddy! Ahh~! Fuck! Please!! Daddy please! Fuck me daddy!! I fucking please!!"  Tae begged Jungkook looked so satisfied.

"How bad do you want it baby boy?"

"A lot!!!!! Fuck! Daddy please! It's so hot please fuck me right now! Please!!" 

Jungkook had heard enough. He himself is already hard seeing his baby this desperate for his cock.

"I think you begged enough. On all fours now.."

Taehyung quickly obeyed. Striping himself out of his clothes. Then he positions himself for Jungkook.

While Jungkook strips himself too. Unbuttoning his polo shirt off the sliding his pants off along with his boxers.

His hard cock immediately sprung out. Standing tall and proud.

Both didn't bother using lube. Jungkook just went ahead and spitted on his hand then uses it to lube his dick wet. Pumping it a few times before he  slowly and steadily pushes it inside tae's tight wet hole.

"Fuck. Your so tight baby..tell me if your feeling hurt."

Jungkook says as he continues to push his big cock inside tae's tight hole.

Tae moaned so satisfied of the feeling of being so full.

All the heat in his body was being replaced by butterflies. He felt even more euphoric then ever.

"Good daddy..so good.."  Tae said between his loud moans...

He felt jungkook's dick enter him fully. Once he had successfully done it Jungkook started moving. His hips were thrusting inside the younger male in a slow pace. Letting tae get used to the feeling.

He didn't want his love to be hurt.

"Doing well baby?"

Tae hums in between his moans. Moans of pleasure were filling jungkook's large office.

"Daddy please move faster.."

Jungkook obeyed his baby. He started moving faster...his dick moving in and out of tae's wet hole in a fast mode making tae release a loud sound of pleasure moaning in pure Bliss.

"Ahh~!! Fuck!! Jungkook! So good~ mhmm!!" Tae moaned loudly.

Jungkook moaned when he felt tae clench around his cock.

The younger's hole was swallowing his dick whole and it made Jungkook feel more crazier than ever.

"Fuck baby..your so warm..so fucking good.."

Jungkook licks his lips , his hands placed on tae's waist when he started to pound on tae even faster then before making such loud noises of skin slapping.

Tae moaning in such a high pitch voice when Jungkook trusted into his prostate deep and hard.

Both a moaning mess.

After some time..

Or maybe a long time of fucking...

Jungkook's thrust were becoming sloppy..both male were feeling there orgasms close.

"Jungkook...close..daddy..I'm cumming.." Tae pants in between his moans...

Taehyung releases his orgasms with a long and high pitch moan..his cum everywhere on the black leather couch.

Jungkook soon groaned feeling that similar knot tying in his stomach..he fasten his pace once again thrusting into taehyung in a fast speed.

"Fuck! I'm close..fuck!!"

With one last curse his cum came out all inside of tae's hole.

Thrusting it even more deeper so none of his white hot cum would spill out from his little hole.

"Ahh~ mhmm.."

Jungkook slowly pulled out his dick..tae quickly whining feeling cold and empty..

Some cum of Jungkook were still dripping down out of tae's hole so the mafia leader lowered his head down  the level of tae's ass and started to lick his own cum. Sucking it at the process making tae feel butterflies again..moaning so softly as Jungkook continued to lick his hole clean.

Soon enough the mafia leader finished with one last lick. He went ahead and turned Taehyung's body around so the younger would be facing him.

As soon as he did his baby's face was in display for him.

The younger's face was soaking in sweat..his hair messy..lips parted and swollen as he continued to pant looking back at Jungkook who was already admiring this beautiful mess.

"Kiss..." Tae spoke out softly between his series of pants.

Jungkook smiled obeying the younger. He hovers on top of him making sure his weight won't hurt the younger than he goes and attaches his lips on his tae with a light smile.

Tae leads the kiss..he sucks on jungkook's bottom lip until it's swollen. He then continuously licks jungkook's lips asking for permission which the mafia leader glady agreed opening his mouth wide open for his tae to explore in.

Tae immediately taste Jungkook's sweet and bitter cum. The taste was so addicting that tae can't get enough of it and started to suck on Jungkook's tongue hard like he's sucking a lollipop...getting to taste every single drop of jungkook' cum into his mouth.

Jungkook groaned at his tae's naughty move..his hands.made its way on tae's waist gripping them softly.

Soon..when tae was satisfied he detaches both there lips..a string of saliva still connecting onto them both

Tae smiles..

"You taste good kookie.."

Tae's hands reached jungkook's cheeks caressing it so softly while looking at the mafia leader who already admired him so lovingly.

"I'm glad I do.." Jungkook pushes some hair out of tae's face gently so he could have a better view of his baby.

Both stayed silent..smiles still on their faces. They were now just happily admiring each other.

"I love you Jungkook.." Tae suddenly speaks out making Jungkook smile lovingly.

The mafia leader placed a loving kiss on his tae's forehead before replying.

"I love you too.. Taehyung."

Both smile at each other again..this time they were hugging each other with all the love they had.

"Wait here baby.."  Jungkook stands up ready to go somewhere but tae's soft hands stoped him from doing so.

"What are you doing?" The younger male ask.

"I'm gonna take care of you of course..I'm sure your sore so I'll go ahead and clean you up then the beautiful mess we made." Jungkook replied. Tae smiled hearing that.

"Okay..but before you do can you stay here by my side for some moments..just stay here for now you can always take care of me later...perhaps until I close my eyes.." Tae requested his voice quiet. He was so tired but still he wanted Jungkook by his side until he sleeps.

Jungkook nodded. He places himself on his baby's side. Spooning him in his arms..making sure the younger was comfortable.

Jungkook then softly hums a song...to help his tae sleep better.

Comfortable silence surrounding the whole office.

Just Jungkook's soft humming and two love birds laying next to each other..full of pure love.

.

Meanwhile..

"Do you think there done yet?" Asked Jimin ears pressed against the door of jungkook's office.

"Yeah I think they are..tae's not moaning anymore.."  Hobi replied. He is in same position as Jimin.

"Maybe we don't hear tae moaning because Jungkook gagged him with something.." Jimin mumbles with a smirk all naughty stuff circling around his dirty head.

Jin smacked him to return to his sanity.

"You dirty hoe..Jungkook won't gag taetae plus if he really did I'd cut his balls off.."

"I wonder if he'd walk properly.." Namjoon mumbles

"Taetae better would. If he can't even stand up I'm not just cutting jungkook's balls might as well cut his dick.."  Jin snickered so eager to see what's happening inside.

While yoongi was there with them eyes closed minding his own business.

These 6 have been here since taekook couple started to talk about things which led them to fuck and these 6 dorks to have free live porn.

"I'm tired already. Let's go home." Yoongi groaned

"We're not going home without two of my baby's" Jin replied

"Yeah I'm waiting for Taebear sorry babe" Jimin said

"Can we just get them now? There done fucking anyways.."

"No. We wait for them to get out themselves. What if we go inside and see both of them naked. Oh hell no.." Jin says giggling.

"Yeah let's just hang out here in the mean time. They want take long" Namjoon smiled all of them nodded.

"It's a bummer they had sex already.."  Jimin suddenly spoke out getting everyone's attention

"Why?" Asked Hobi

"I could've given Taebear some leash and a collar for them to use..ugh think about all those sex toys I bought for him.."  Jimin sighs his dirty mind functioning again...

The others rolled there eyes on Jimin but nonetheless giggled

This child will never be holy ever.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
910K 31K 39
Taehyung is a normal boy, after school he works in a local restaurant. One day he has a feeling that someone is watching him.... His life completely...
285K 11.3K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
276K 12.8K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...