Onyxia Eyed Warrior (OP male...

By Phyrexian102

You are the son of Salem and the God of Darkness. You're going to start out pretty powerful and just keep get... More

Bio
Welcome to Beacon
Umbra Swart Bio
Update
The Initiation
Team SLVR
What are you?
Real quick little thing
The First of Many Battles
The Tournament
Holy crap
Character Bio: Dryya
The Fall of Beacon
Preparations
Amass
Important
The Desert Ruins
Y/N's Current Abilities
Godless Shrine
I require some assistance
Important things fir the next chapter
Important stuff mk.II
Insert witty or chapter related title here
The Swordsman and the Archer Part 1
Final Snap
Y/N Stat Sheet
Not gonna lie, I don't got a good title
Haven's Feel
Q and A
The Contract and Revelation
Yet another image dump to save room
Update
Latent Powers
Training
Summoned
Breaking the Seals
Twisted Gate Summons
On hold... Temporarily

Sienna, Saber, and Shade

393 4 9
By Phyrexian102

Skipping most of Volume 4 cause i couldn't think of much to write lmao also alliteration in the title go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Stepping through the portal, I see Sienna, Adam and Hazel all conversing.

Y/N: Sup

Their heads turn to face me.

Y/N: Just came to observe, don't mind me.

Adam stabs Sienna through the chest. I let out a large sigh as Sienna falls forward.

Y/N: I'll deal with the fucking body.

Adam: One of the guards will escort you.

Y/N: No need

I carry her barely alive body out the back of the compound, moving into the forest.

Y/N: Hold on a little longer Sienna.

She coughs up blood and I open a portal, pulling a half-dead person through. He used to be a silver eyed warrior, before I gouged his eyes out in a battle. My left arm punches through his chest, grabbing onto his heart, as I place my right hand over Sienna's heart. Life force begins draining from the silver eyed warrior into me, which I then push into Sienna. The stab wound begins stitching itself back together as life force is pushed into her.

Y/N: I swear I'm going to kill Adam if someone else doesn't. Idiot can't even follow a simple plan.

As the would finally heals, Sienna gasps. I look at her for a moment before forming a portal and motioning to it.

Sienna: Thank you

I nod and she steps through the portal leading to one of the many safe-houses I have scattered across Remnant. That's one more powerful ally. Now, to do what I've been meaning to do since I got that runestone. With a thought, I change where the portal leads to and enter my laboratory of sorts. I take a red piece of chalk and begin drawing the lines necessary for the summoning of a Servant, mirroring the lines that were on the floor of the ruins back in Vacuo.

(Credit: Type-Moon)

I place the runestone in the center of the summoning circle and begin chanting.

Y/N: Let silver and steel be the essence. Let stone and archduke of contracts be the foundation. Let red be the color I pay tribute to. Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall. Let the four cardinal gates close. Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Seals rotate.

The lines begin to glow with power.

Y/N: I hereby decree. Your body shall serve under me. My fate shall be your sword. Submit to the beckoning. If you submit to this will and this reason... Then answer! 

A wind begins blowing through the space around me and the summoning circle.

Y/N: An oath shall be sworn here! I shall attain all power! I shall have dominion over all the creatures of Grimm!

A red column of energy erupts from the center of the circle.

Y/N: From the Seventh Seal, I attained by three words of great power, come forth from the ring of restraints, protector of the balance!

As the final word exits my mouth, I'm blown backwards and as the column of energy disperses, a woman clad in black armor can be seen standing in the remains of the summoning circle and a mark burns itself into my smokey skin.

(Next two images belong to Type-Moon) {Obviously had to change the chant up just a wee bit so it makes a little more sense in the world of RWBY}

???: Are you my Master?

Y/N: I am. Name's Y/N. Your's is?

Artoria: My name is Artoria Pendragon, and I am the Saber class Servant.

It appears that the unique nature of my magic did something to affect the summoning. It seems like my magic corrupted her, bringing out the darkness inside.

Artoria: Where are we?

Y/N: My lab. 

Artoria: Well, to prove that you're worthy of being my Master, I challenge you!

I let out a sigh and hold up a small black dagger and slice through the air. Reality around where I cut seems to distort and break, a black smog spilling from it. The smog surrounds us and when it clears, we're standing in an empty field, with the smog swirling around the ground.

(The dagger)

Y/N: This place is called the Voidgloom. We shall do our battle here.

Artoria smirks and unsheathes her sword.

(Credit: Bruno Braga)

I draw Night's Edge and the two of us circle around each other, waiting for the other to make the first move. Taking the initiative, I swing at her as the Onyxian armor forms around me.

(Armor is all black, cape is blood red, credit: unknown)

Our swords clash, the sparks that fly of our blades lighting up small patches of the darkness that seems to be everywhere in the Voidgloom. Artoria swipes at me, forcing me to dodge. I jump up and swing Night's Edge down at her. She parries and follows up with a kick to my stomach. I'm sent flying backward bouncing off of the ground like a stone being skipped across water.

Y/N: Owie

Artoria: This is the true test to prove you're worthy! EX-

Y/N: Oh shit...

Artoria: -CALIBUR!

As the beam of Excalibur roars towards me, golden energy flows around me as time slows down to a crawl. I walk behind Artoria, out of the way of the beam. She smirks and I ram the tip of Night's Edge into her armor. Releasing around 5 souls, the souls shoot straight through the cracks in her armor, right into her body.

Y/N: Thank fuck for time magic.

The souls convert themselves into energy that crackles over her skin, causing her to make a noise of slight pain. Just by looking at her I can tell she's trying to move, but the soul energy is effecting her muscles. I then place the blade pf Night's Edge at her throat.

Y/N: Yield.

Artoria: NEVER!

She finally breaks free from the soul energy and knocks me to the ground and thrusts her sword down towards my head. At the last second, I open a portal in front of the blade that exits from behind her, pressing into the back of her neck. I deliver a swift jab to her solar plexus and she begins gasping for air and coughing violently. The energy in the Voidgloom seems to shift as I move my finger, pitch black chains shooting out from the darkness, binding Artoria's limbs.

Y/N: Just yield already!

She tries to struggle but eventually realizes that it's futile. She glares at me

Artoria: Ugh... Fine... Cheap bastard...

I release the chains and she gets up.

Y/N: You'll probably need some food to replenish your body's calories. Cheeseburger?

She nods as she continues to glare at me.

Y/N: What? Mad you lost?

I smirk

Y/N: Mad you lost to a mere mage?

She balls her fist. I wave my hand creating a large amount of food to which Artoria immediately begins digging into. I grab a slice of pizza from the assortment and watch in amusement and slight concern as she wolfs down most of the food.

Y/N: Ooooooooooooookay then...

Artoria: I've never seen such strength demonstrated by a mage. I can't stand the thought of being married to someone weaker than me and since you're the first person I've met that is stronger than I, (Mumble) other than that pick Gilgamesh and fuck him, (End mumble) I declare you my husband!

Y/N:

Y/N: Moving swiftly along... Now, we need to get to Vacuo.

I wave my hand and the Voidgloom dissipates. I stand up and open a portal to Salem's castle. I step through and Artoria follows shortly after. I pull May into a hug.

Y/N: Good to see you. The servant summoning didn't go exactly as planned.

Artoria: Step away from my husband.

As Artoria draws Excalibur Morgan, I walk over a to a wall and begin beating my head against it. I'm beginning to think that death would be a better alternative to this.

May: Care to explain?

Y/N: Something about her not wanting to be married to someone weaker than her. I don't fucking know! She just came up and said it to me two! Please help...

I open a portal a decent ways outside of Shade Academy.

Y/N: Sienna! You coming?

She nods. I grab my new mask and my cloak and throw them on.

(Mask credit: TwoHornsUnit)

(Outfit credit: Rebecca Oni) (Not using the mask obviously)

Y/N: Now then. Let's TEAR SHIT UP!

A sadistic smile spreads across my face and maniacal laughter tears its way from my mouth.

(Play the song)

The suit of black armor forms over me, Artoria draws Excalibur, Sienna readies Grudge, a ball of fire forms in Tamamo's hand, and May loads her rifle. A ball of black magic forms in my hand before it blasts into the sky. Loud roaring can be heard as dozens of Grimm burst through the ground and scuttle over the sand before coming to a halt behind me. Karma jumps off of the back of Sheoldred.

Karma: It's time?

Y/N: It's time...  Ĺ̸̢̛̪̺͔̘̞̹̃͝͝͝ė̷̖͍̔̆̄ṭ̷͚̤̠̯͔̲̬͕͛͂̈́́͊̃͑̊͑̕͘͜'̷̬͉̗̫͚͖̟͇͓̭̱͓͚̝̈́͊̌͐̂̍̆̿͠s̸̡̜̦̳̩̬̯̮̙̖̜̪̲̀̄̐̽͜ͅ ̵̨̤͖̱̻͎̺̯͎̗̘̪̬̣͐̀͘͜͝͝d̸̮̎͐̀̅̀̂͗̄̓̓̃́̚̕͘ơ̴͖̜͍͓̲̣̈͐̊̀͆̒͆͠ ̷̖̜̻͕̖̲͍̣̥̝͎̦͐̇̽͌̽́͆̈́̕ͅt̶̅̓̆̃̿̅̋̃ͅḥ̵̡̮̦̀̈́̈́i̶̛̳̋͗̉̌̆̈́́͛͆̔̒̋̚s̵̨̡̛̥̙̬̰̣̹̝̫̼̳̫̈́͂̽̂͋̈́͑̏̊͗͠    (Let's do this)

The horde begins advancing towards Shade. A loud blaring alarm can be heard as fear and panic taint the air, becoming to the Grimm and I. I lick my lips and charge forward, Artoria, Sienna, Karma, May, and the horde of Grimm following.

(End song)

(Play song)

Artoria moves to the front and with a blast from Excalibur Morgan, the wall is breached and the siege has begun. A very familiar team stands in my way. Team CFVY.

Y/N: H̷̻̠̠̺͓̦̹̍̈͜ȇ̶̗̼̱̼͍͖͉̜̱̯̻̥̥̈̊͒̔̉̌̈̌̆̽̊͝͝͝ͅl̶̨̺͖̬͛́̒͊̃̌l̷͍̅͌̓̉̔̓̒̈́̓͠͝õ̸̧͇͚̼̺̼̳̗͔̱̃͌̒̀́̽̑͋̋̈͑͘͜͜ ̸̛͖̝͍̀͐͊̔̀̈́ͅŢ̴̳͔̤̠̙̞̙̲̣̬̱̾͛̄̏̈́͝ė̵̢̛̝̠̞̼̘̞̹͓̒̀̚͝ą̸̤̺͙̗̬͔̣̞̺͎͎͒̄̂̒̊̂̆̆̕m̵̢̗̫̝͇̝͙͔͓̺̞̔͋ ̸̨̭̝͍̗̼̱͎͍́́̃́͗̆̒͑̈̕͜͝C̸̗̞͍͍͙̻̗̾́̊̽̈́͌̎F̷̧̛̲̑̇̈́͌̂̋̉̔̐͘V̴̢̨̢̛͔̦͎̩̞̎̈́͗̑̓͗̈́̅́͊̓̿Ỵ̶̾̃  (Hello Team CFVY)

A dark ball of energy forms in my hand as I laugh. I fire the ball at Velvet, sending her flying. I start to feel myself slowly loosing myself to my Grimm instincts as fear and anger lays thick in the air. My snake fangs begin to elongate and claws begin to sharpen as I grin. I leap at Fox, his weapon slicing into my arm, which protects itself with aura. My skin darkens to black and I swat Fox away. I leap onto the back on a student that just happened to be running by and I sink my fangs into their skin. They scream out in pain as I tear into them, leaving them mangled. Blood drips off of me as I lift a blood coated claw to my tongue and lick the blood clean. I shudder slightly as the life essence contained in the blood converts itself into more mana for me. Two fairly large Grimm float up to me.

(The grimm. Credit: unknown)

Y/N: Grab this one and bring her to the castle.

I send them a mental image of Velvet to the two Abductors. The two Grimm nod their bony heads before silently floating off. I jump into the air, flying towards a large group of students and huntsmen fighting off Grimm. Outstretching my hand, magical energy crackling around it, I clear my throat.

Y/N: I cast F̴̡̢̧̞͉͔̥̦̖͖̜̟̩̞̮͒̄͛͛̂Û̶̡̦̫̥̬̻̖͖̝̯̖̔̊͛̿̀Ç̴͔̟̜̣̬͖̬̭͉̩̩̙̎͌̏Ḱ̷͚̭͓̝͗͒ ̴̣͉̜̰̮̾̈́̉̌̆̃̂̈́̆Ȩ̴͖̝͕̭̺̩̦̭̥͂͂̄͐̋̿̚͝ͅV̵̝̈́̌̽͂͠Ȇ̸̳͕͔̖̬̩͍̲̹͖̞̠̑͜͠R̵̢͚̥̞̣̻̘͖̫̼̣̺͉̰͊̇̿̌̔̑̚ͅY̶̛̻̗̤̜̽̀̽͛̆̽̇̀͘͘T̸͇͖̻̘͎̦̬̺̠̖̖̙̉́̃ͅH̶̯̻̰̗̹̥̟̟̯̭̑̏́̅͆I̶̛̪͕̞̥͒̓̆̏͋́̄̄̊̍̂N̴̢̟͙̩̖̞͙̭̗̦̣̞̽G̸̗̤̜͖̪̪̳̲̹̈̾͑̓͜ ̶͓̜̮̎̍̽̾͌̎I̴̭͗̌͑̍̚N̸̬̠̪͔̣̺͇̘̳̝̆̑͋̆̐ͅ ̵̤̱̗̤̪̟̦̘͖̌͒͝T̵̡̘̲̠̦̰̤̰͊̃̓̓͠ͅH̶̢̧̯̠͇͙̩̘͈̣̫̳̀͑A̶̙̿̍̔T̷̢̲͇̲̰͉̱̠͌͋̈́ͅ ̵̮̿̎́̇Ḡ̴̰̟͇̜̰̱̺̞̳̻͖̺̫̣͛͊Ę̴̡̤̓́̽͆̍̌̀Ń̷̨͓̻͉̦̬̰͔͖͚͔̘̅̈́͌͛̅̇̐̃̓̇̿̒̆̚ͅÈ̸͈̑R̵̤̙̥̀̂̔͆͋̀̔̊́͐͛̄͝Ạ̷̮̎͒́̂̆̊͌̅́L̸̠̩̋͆͋̆̐̂͒̍̉̈́́̕͘͝ ̸̛͈̣̩͇̱̠͔͎̞̗̟͛̀̇̏͐͛̓͋̑̉̌̂͊͝D̵̢̛̻͚̝̰͙̹̆̀̂̑͂̄̐̔̾͆̿͝ͅI̷̢̛̳̰̿̀̽R̶̢̡̡̢̠̠͎̝͕̱̣̼̤̫͌̈́̈́͒̂̏̽̿̓͠ͅȨ̵̭̭̠̫̮̰̈́̏̌͑́̾̓C̴̡̰͚͖̹̺̲̝̗̤̞̱̘̏͒̀͗̓̈́̒̚T̵̪̠̫̺̲̲̫͊̂̇̽̄͒Į̷̛̲̰͚̬̗̼̜͓̠͎̯͆͋̄͛̋̐ͅƠ̷̗̟̹̻̜͙͇̦̦͙̘͐̽͗̈́̈́̉̈́͑̈̂̓͋̆̕Ǹ̸̢̢̨͓̮͓̝̫͙̺̟̫̄̆͂̿̓̏̏̌̕͜!̴̥̗̹͔͂̓̈́̊̋̓!̵̧̣̥̱̭̪͙͕̼̼͙͈͒̊̈̌̆̌̕!̷̱̮͕͈͕̹̅͠     (Fuck everything in 

that general direction!!!)

(Pause music and play this video) (Yeah yeah, its age restricted but it looks damn cool so I highly recommend checking it out)

Once the light dies down, I can see just how much damage that did. A massive chunk of Shade had been destroyed, leaving a easy path down to the vault. I reach into the minds of the Abductors,

Y/N: You know what, grab one of the humans with her. I should test the effects on both human and faunus.

The Abductors let out a noise of acknowledgement through our telepathic link. I let out a sigh knowing that I'm going to need a lot of life essence to refuel after that blast. I see a group of 10 students standing still, looking at the massive hole in Shade and I dive towards them, clipping my mask to my waist as I do; my now jagged teeth gleaming in the firelight. A loud roar can be heard as a Blind Worm bursts through the ground, easily swallowing a group of huntsmen.

(Credit unknown)

I touch down by the students and draw Daybreak in its dual pistol form and begin firing into the students, tearing into their aura with bullets and then into them with my claws. After licking my claws clean and regenerating a good deal of mana from the life essence contained in the blood I turn to the final student who looks at my blood soaked form, shaking in place as a devilish smile crosses my face. I unload the rest of my bullets into them, their aura not quite broken. I scoff and turn away. 

Student: Thank you for showing me mercy!

Y/N: That wasn't mercy. That was me running out of bullets.

A small needle forms in my hand and I toss it behind me and I hear the student begin to choke, the needle presumably stuck in him, injecting the poison into their bloodstream. Through the mental link with the Abductors, I'm able to find out that they grabbed Velvet and Coco. I send a telepathic message to May, Karma, Tamamo, Sienna, and Artoria to meet me at the vault.

(Short timeskip)

Y/N: Well, open it Tamamo.

Tamamo: Working on it

Her magic forms an aura around her hand which she places on the door and pushes, the vault opening. I walk up to the Relic of Destruction and grab it. As my hand touches it, my eyes flash blood red and I sheath the blade before opening a portal back to the castle. The five of them step through and the portal closes behind them. I open another portal to my lab and walk through. Coco and Velvet lay on the floor in a room made of hard light dust. I walk in and produce two syringes filled with Grimm liquid and inject them with it. After a few hours the two rise.

(Couldn't find a image of a Grimm Coco, so just Velvet gets an image. Credit: Kuroshiro2000)

Y/N: Good. Time to begin Project Hound.

The two newly made Grimm follow behind me as I walk through to the throne room.

Salem: Did you get the Relic?

Y/N: Yes. I'm going to be testing its capabilities at Haven

Salem nods

Salem: Thank you son. By the way, there is a tournament being held in Mistral and the winner gets a powerful weapon. Those fools don't realize that the weapon is magical in nature.

Y/N: Eh, sounds fun. Why the hell not. I'll take Em and Merc as backup. Artoria!

Artoria zooms into the throne room.

Artoria: Yes master?

Y/N: We're going on a little trip

No one's POV:

A portal opens in Mistral, and several hooded figures can be seen stepping out. Members of Team RWBY, JNR, SLVR, Qrow can be seen being the only ones signing up and a one of the cloaked figures watches from the shadows. Once they leave, the names: Y/N Cervena, May Zedong, Alex Pierce, Raven Branwen, Yang Xiao Long, Miyako Shiina, Ruby Rose, Emerald Sustrai, Qrow Branwen, Umbra Swart, Mercury Black, Litha Blanc, Oscar Pine, and Juane Arc can all be seen on the list. The hooded figure pulls their hood down revealing Y/N. 

Y/N: Let the games begin

13 runestones similar to the one found in the Vacuo ruins can be seen in a building each placed next to a name except for Y/N before the room goes dark as a cloud passes over.

That's the end of the chapter. I'm going to start work on the next chapter soon enough. This is my new longest chapter I think. Something cool is going to be coming next chapter. I think you can figure it out. It might not be quite what you're thinking though. I have a google drive set up for all of this shit for like pictures and gif, like I'm actually taking something seriously. Now only if I could put this much effort into school work, oh well. Thanks once again to @AlexFolsom for the idea. This guy is a god, they've done a lot to help through some of my creative struggles and just in general. Give them a follow or something. I'm really enjoying writing this story so far, and I hope you all are enjoying reading it. C ya

Oh I forgot to add this at time of publishing, but I found a theme for Salem's faction.

From now on that's the opening/ theme for Salem's faction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 855 16
Forsaken by his own birthright. A gift he deemed a curse. Snuffed out and never to be used again, but could another flame reignite his. To help him f...
21K 292 17
When Anger meets Insanity after returning from a world of Nightmares creatures after returning to your birth world and find more beasts to hunt and l...
8.1K 98 21
(Y/N) (L/N) is a wolf faunus. His house was burned down by faunus haters when he was a child. He decided to join the White Fang so he could have equa...
1.1K 22 12
Note this is my first story I will improve as time goes on so don't mind a few mistakes here and there also I own nothing Rwby is owned by rooster te...