✩ Superstαr ✩ ; Princeton & Y...

By fvcktylermisfit

After the death of Yn's achololic mother , Yn doesn't have the choice but to raise herself on her own. She wa... More

✩ Superstαr ✩ ; Princeton & Yn Love story
✩ Alone ; All Alone ✩
✩ We are a family ; or not ✩
✩ Talent Show ; Amazing voice
✩ Why did you runaway ? ; Music Career ? ✩
✩ Do what You gotta do ; Go all the way? ✩
✩ Don't wanna Let go ; Tears ✩
✩ Welcome to YMCMB ✩
✩ Signed ; I miss you ✩
✩ Party ; Mindless Behavior ✩
✩ Morning ; Destiny ✩
✩ Destiny once again ; why ✩
✩ Watching you from Heaven ; Be mines ✩
✩ Save me ; New Orleans Here we Come ✩
✩ Rescue You ; Part 1 ✩
✩ Rescue You ; Part 2 ✩
✩ Test ; Sorry Bro ✩
✩ Safe with me ; Not letting you get away with this ✩
✩ Deshawn ; Watch out ✩
✩ The fight ; Te Amo ✩
The End ?
Big happy family?

✩ Just The Beginning ; Meeting Drake ✩

12.3K 299 9
By fvcktylermisfit

Heyyy ! I fucckkinqq love " Keep her on the Low !! " - MB Ohhh Myyy Goddd ! They have grown to

sexy , mature , freakaayy young men. Damn I love MB that's w2 on my nephew & baby cousin. 

Who wants this chapter ? No one :/ Okay Goodbye ! Nahh Im J/K 

Enjoy #TM -Aimee

________

You . . .

" Babe please let go ". I said trying to wiggle out of his grip. " Come on Lad, she'll come back ". Granny said placing her hand on his shoulder. He looked deeply into my eyes. Tears formed in both of our eyes. " See ya later , Babe ". I told him. He gave me a fake smile as tears just poured out of his eyes. " See Ya Babe , Give me a kiss ". He said. I nodded and gently kissed him. I pulled away and walked up to the door, " See ya Everyone ". I said. They all waved at me, expect for Jacob. He threw up the heart sign. I wiped my tears and head out the door and walked up to the cab. I place my suitcases in the trunk. I got inside the cab and the man drove away. " On my way to the airport ". I posted on twitter. I let Prince keep my laptop , for he can oovoo me every single night. 

I finally arrived in New Orleans. I saw a Cab driver holding up and paper with my name on it. I smiled and walked up to him. " Hello , Are you Yn (Your Last name ) ? ". I smiled and nodded. " Yes I am ". He nodded and grabbed my suticases. " Follow me dear ". We walked out of the airport. We walked upon a limo. My eyes widen. " Woah ". I whispered to myself. The Cab , I mean Limo Driver but my suitcases in the trunk. He then opened the door for me. I got inside and my mouth dropped. Inside was big. There was shining lights inside. It was just amazing. 

The Limo came to a stop. A few minutes later , the limo door opens. I got out and we were in front of a hotel. " Come with me ". He said closing the door and grabbing my suitcases. I followed behind him as he walked inside the hotel. We got to the room. " You stay here , Drake will be coming in 10 minutes ". I nodded as he passed the keys on to me. " Thank You ". I said. " No Problem ". And with that he disappeared down the hall. I insert my hotel card key. I twist the knob open. The room was medium sized. There was two twin size beds, A T.V , Dresser , Closet , Bathroom and a baloncy. I set my suitcases down. I flopped on the bed and signed deeply. Man was I tired.

There was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. " Hey Yn ? ". Drake smiled. I completely froze. Wow he is very cute in person ! Watch it Yn ! He's 26 and your 16.  " Yeah Yn , Hey Drake ". I smiled. " Um can I come in ? ". He asked leaning on the door way. " So Why not ? ". I said moving out the way for he can get in. He walked in then I closed the door behind him. " So Yn , Let me hear a little something ". He smiled. I Chuckled and began to sing. After I sang , He was blown away. " Dang You got a voice ! Shawty how old are you ?". He asked. " Im 16 years old ". He smiled. " The Crew is gonna love you ! ". He said getting up. " Tomorrow at 1O ima pick you up and We'll hit the studio. This is just the beginning ". He said walking out. just the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
302K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
80.1K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
114K 1K 25
Dd Osama has 4 kids with the same girl?