tv wife | katsuki bakugo

De CALUMARI-

━in which a feral hedgehog ends up falling in love with the actress that plays his wife on tv. ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═... Mai multe

disclaimer
main characters
side characters
god
group chats
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
twitter
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
clout chasers ☁
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
irl
dm
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
smekc 😏
twitter
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
dm
irl
pride month + other notices :)
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
clout chasers ☁
dekusquad 👼
irl
irl
irl
twitter
twitter
smekc 😏
irl
irl
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
irl
twitter
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl
twitter
irl
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
irl
epilogue
thank you
bonus: lemon
bonus: coming out
bonus: headcanons
q+a
note, please read.
buttered noodles.
new account !

bonus: quadruple date

2K 102 18
De CALUMARI-

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKING AGREED TO THIS,"

Bakugo was furiously fixing his red button-up, a big scowl present on his face. Y/n fixed her earring quietly, eyes darting to her husband and then back at the mirror. "Can you help me with my dress?" She diverted the topic and he glared at her briefly before walking over to do what she asked anyway.

His rough right hand settled on her zipper and pulled it up, securing the fabric around her figure. The blond kept muttering angrily under his breath. "And on a shitty workday nonetheless—" His wife didn't even bother saying anything as he slipped a few rings onto his fingers. Her eyes locked onto his hands briefly and this time, he responded angrily towards her.

"What?"

"I was going to kiss you, but you haven't shut up in the last ten minutes."

His face grew a light pink and he grumbled under his breath before striding over to her, swiftly stealing a kiss from her by tilting her head up and planting his lips on hers. Bakugo went back to complaining, but much quieter this time. Y/n smiled slightly, her attention diverting to the ground as something brushed against her ankle.

Buttered Noodles meowed softly, watching as his owner knelt down and kissed the top of his head. He purred quietly, moving to rub his head against her chin and cheeks. "We'll be back soon," Y/n pet the top of his head. Missy traipsed in shortly after, her ears perked as she sniffed Butters and then barked at her owners.

Y/n kissed the top of her head too and Bakugo scratched below her chin, smiling when Missy's tail wagged harder. "Protect your brother, yeah?" Missy barked again at that and Y/n laughed softly, pushing her hand into Katsuki's. He didn't mind a single bit, squeezing her hand gently before leading her downstairs and outside.

The door closed behind them, instantly locking as they made their way to the car.

"I still can't believe you thought this was a good fucking idea," Practically rephrasing what he had said earlier, Bakugo irritably tapped his foot against the pavement. The couple had arrived to be seated at an outdoor café, waiting for the rest of their friends to arrive. "Well, Yaomomo suggested it and she's such a sweetheart that I couldn't say no."

Y/n frowned, glancing at her husband. Katsuki wasn't the most patient of people and he clearly had other things on his mind. "Still worried about that audition?" She mumbled, turning her attention to the menu. Bakugo scowled in response, not even bothering to look at her as he picked up his own menu.

She reached out one hand, squeezing his left hand comfortingly. "You'll get the role. And even if you don't, that's their loss because you're the number one actor in Japan." Y/n looked up at him with an encouraging smile. She crossed her leg afterward, taking her hand back. "Besides, it's my job to bully you."

He flicked her forehead at that, his head tilting up as Kirishima waved at him. "Hey, Bakubro!" April held his free hand, a small smile on her face as she greeted Y/n quietly. The h/c-haired girl seemed ecstatic at her presence, the two immediately springing into a conversation as Kirishima talked with Bakugo.

"So, any news from your agent yet?" Kirishima asked, quirking a brow at him as Bakugo shook hsi head. The redhead pulled out his phone afterward, realizing that it was ringing. He politely excused himself, moving off to the side as his brows furrowed. "What do you mean you can't find the place? Jiro sent you the address, didn't she?"

His voice faded out as he walked to the parking lot, his footsteps soon returning as he smiled amusedly. "Sero and Denks got lost. They'll be a bit late." Bakugo huffed in response and everyone slouched a bit, realizing that they would all have to wait a little more before ordering. However, Jiro wasn't as patient and ordered without them once she and Yaomomo arrived.

Soon enough, everyone had arrived.

Unfortunately, Denki and Hanta took another fifteen minutes to arrive. The blond was busy complaining about his boyfriend's driving skills while the latter was muttering about how Denki had no sense of direction even with a GPS. "Hey," Y/n waved, making them both stop arguing momentarily to greet her and take their seats.

"You two took long," Jiro mumbled, having already ordered. She grabbed her coffee, sipping from it as her eyes flitted to them. Instantly, the argument ensued once more and Kirishima let out a sigh. "Were we like that?" Y/n blinked, glancing at the men who were glaring at one another silently.

Kirishima instantly deadpanned, truly feeling like he didn't get paid enough for this shit.

"Yes."

Yaomomo sat awkwardly. She had been the one to set up this quadruple date and now it was falling apart right in front of her eyes. Jiro's brows furrowed in determination; she was definitely not going to let her girlfriend feel sad. She threw a plastic spoon at Sero, "Quit arguing, you two. Don't ruin the vibe."

Denki turned to her, "It's already dead."

Kirishima inhaled sharply, holding out his hands. "Sero, give me your keys."

"Wh—"

"—give me them." As soon as he got his hands on the keys, he ordered both boys to get in the car and for a second, they had foolishly believed the redhead was going to take them on a trip. Instead, he forced them both inside, turned on the AC, and then promptly locked the car. He held up the keys Sero had generously given him.

"Quit arguing and then I'll let you out."

Instantly, Denki turned to blame Sero for giving him the keys while Sero blamed him for getting themselves into this situation. "How much you wanna bet?" Jiro muttered under her breath, attention flitting to Bakugo as he shrugged. "I bet twenty dollars they don't stop arguing until the next hour,"

Y/n glanced at her husband, watching him order an f/f milkshake for her and iced coffee for himself. "They're gonna argue for a bit and then end up making out." Jiro nodded understandingly as everyone mumbled softly.

"Sexual tension."

As the environment grew quiet again, everyone was able to talk and enjoy the food amongst themselves. Bakugo, on the other hand, didn't really bother engaging in conversation. His attention was more focused on his phone as he tapped his foot furiously against the pavement. Kirishima looked at him and then smiled knowingly at Y/n.

Bakugo always tended to get a bit more anxious after an audition; it's not that his career depended on that one role, but he only ever auditioned for things he found interest in. He would never admit it, but he always thought that it would be a great honor to be on screen of something he had already devoted himself to.

April and Yaomomo were busy conversing about bunnies while Jiro started a conversation with Eijiro about her interest in his workout tips. She was never the type to go to the gym, but since Yaomomo was such a health nut, she had gotten her into it a bit. "Yeah, so cardio typically helps—" A loud ringing cut him off as everyone glanced at Katsuki.

"I'll be back," He mumbled, taking the phone call and walking off. Eijiro spared a glance at Y/n, smiling as he quirked a brow inquisitively. "You think he'll get the role?" She shrugged, stealing a sip of her husband's iced americano before responding. "They'd be an idiot not to cast him, but he's been especially concerned about this one, so I guess he doesn't think he did well."

They went back to talking about gym stuff as Y/n zoned out, the conversation soon changing to the topic of cooking. At least with that, she could pay attention. A few footsteps sounded out followed by a light thump, Y/n glancing at her husband who had silently sat beside her. He pocketed his phone and took his coffee, sipping from it.

"I think we're gonna head home. We didn't get a pet sitter for Missy or Butters anyway so. . . " She awkwardly mumbled, instantly recognizing Bakugo's crestfallen mood. Everyone shared their goodbyes and Y/n grabbed her husband's hand, tugging him as he followed after her, his keys in hand.

As they passed Sero's car, they could make out the faint sight of two heads incredibly close together. Bakugo scrunched his nose in disgust and Y/n's jaw fell slack. "Eiji, you better be quick with the keys or they're gonna start fucking in the car!" Katsuki shouted before ducking into the driver's seat.

They both buckled themselves up before he drove onto the main road. "I'm guessing you didn't get it," Y/n's voice was soft and filled with sympathy. Bakugo's work was clearly special to him and having something that he thought was a new opportunity become dust right in front of him was heartbreaking.

"No," He muttered under his breath before taking a right turn.

"Pull over,"

"What the— why the fuck should I pull over?"

"Because you look like you're about to cry and I'm not going to have my cause of death be 'her husband was crying while driving and that messed up his vision', so pull over."

He pursed his lips and pulled to the side, muttering under his breath about how this was all stupid anyway. "Bakugo Katsuki, look at me or I will bring out the leash to pull you in my direction," His head turned towards hers and she had a fierce look in her eyes, brows knitted together in concern.

She wiped away the tears that hung at the corners of his eyes and let out a sigh. "The loss of something doesn't mean it doesn't get you something greater in the future," Y/n spoke wisely. For a second, Bakugo feared that this wasn't his wife at all because truly, Y/n was too stupid to say something that smart.

"What fucking philosopher shit are you into?"

"Huh? No. It's just something Sero told me when I used the last of my paycheck to get McNuggets."

That made a lot more sense.

"Either way, don't let that stupid casting director bully you. You're gonna do way greater things in other films that will consider you worthy, just as you considered me." She smiled sweetly at him before childishly pinching his cheeks and kissing the tip of his nose. His face grew slightly pink and she grinned mischeviously.

"Besides, like I said, it's my job to bully you."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Uno ✓ De ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
495K 22.4K 32
𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 、ヽ`☽ヽ` ▄▄▄▄▄▄ WHEREIN BAKUGOU KATSUKI, AN EXPLOSIVE BRAT, DAI...
35.5K 1.3K 15
{Completed} Bakugou texts someone who he assumes is Deku, but instead finds himself talking to a very excited and friendly stranger. Language warning...
430K 22.5K 28
❝𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...