TWINS-book 1-

By _panda_bear_xo

You and Killua are twins, what can be so different about you two? Killua is brave and can do anything he wish... More

The x Beginning x Zoldcks
The x Hunter x Exam
The x Phase x One
Meeting x The x Two
The x Second x Phase
On X The X Ship
The x Third x Phase
The x Zevil x Island
Ideas! (Not a Chapter)
(Not a Chapter)
The X Zevil X Island II
Leaving X The X Exam
Back x At x "Home"
14
Author's note
Authors Note

You Have Reached the End

898 6 3
By _panda_bear_xo

Hey guys! This is the end of the first book! I have trying to brainstorm a lot of ideas for this book and I think I got some but I'll need time to create the second book! 

Thank You all for reading so far! I was really happy every time I got a notification about your comments on each page!

I will soon post the second book after I have settle down what I needed to during the start of school! Stay safe everyone and I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
203K 9.3K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
737K 21.9K 72
A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her best friends she lives her dream of being...
147K 10.8K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...