BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

A/N

6.1K 156 31
By Memesuga01

HELLO! I AM BACK HOME FROM MY 3 DAY ANIME CONVENTION! I WILL POST SOME PICS AT THE END!

So on the first day, which was Friday, we drove to Chicago. I live almost 2 hours away from there. We were supposed to leave early at 12 pm to get there by like 3 or so, but unfortunately my grandpa had a doctor's appointment so we left instead at 2 and got there at 5.

My friend and I decided to just sleep and go the next day since we got there kind of late and we're very tired. We slept at my uncle's house, since he lives near there and we didn't want to waste a lot of money on a hotel.

Saturday came by the next day, and we left at like 9 am, went to get out badges and walked around. There was a small little shop, were I bought a few snacks and 2 plushies. Then looked around the place. Which had an arcade, a small manga place, and other things. Then as we walked pass a door, which was closed, I saw figurines through the crack. I told my friend and she gasped wanting a figurine.

We got into the room at 11 am, since it was for VIP first then at 11 it was for everyone. We went in and we got many things, well my friend did lol, I only got like a few things. As she was looking at one stall, I looked at another and got a freaking HAWKS FIGURINE! JFKDHDJDJ I GOT MY BB AND IVE BEEN WANTING ONE SO BAD!

There was one stand that my friend and I loved. They were selling cute pins, stickers and charms. They had a small bucket with a sign that said "wedding fund" and we both put a $20 since they were cute and so nice. And I obviously bought a charm, and it was of All Might. Also, since we put a $20, we got a free pin or sticker, for helping on their wedding fund.

We walked more and got things from stands, took pics, then we got tired and left to go back. I accidentally slept at like 5 pm, and my friend called me out on snap ಥ‿ಥ sad times.

Then today, Sunday, we ate breakfast, went to the convention, since my friend wanted a Uzui figurine and another poster, she also got me a Sukuna with Yuuji one and I highly appreciate her for it (╥﹏╥) I love her.

There was a Hinata Shoyo cosplayer! I TRIED TO GET A PIC BUT THEY ESCAPED JDJDHDKDJC

Since there was a mall literally across the street, we went there and got things from a few stores, then afterwards, we left and came back home.

IN ALL, I HAD FUN AND MY FRIEND DID TOO, it was her 1st time going to one, HXJDHDJC

HERE ARE SOME PICS

(I got their, Ciel and Alois, Instas if anyone wants them.)

(Mine is the Sabito one and my friend got the Tanjiro one)

(Love this so much)

(He ain't out the box yet since I need to figure out where to put him oof)

(My friend has the other half of the heart)

(Yes, I got a senpai fan, what about it lol)

(My stingray and boar plushie. Some turtle stickers and gudetama socks)

(Again, my friend has the other half)

Those are things I got from the convention. Can't wait to go next time! (≧▽≦)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.1K 64
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
196K 6.9K 29
โ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
2.4K 43 8
(DISCONTINUED) Male or Female readers x characters are stated in the story part intro for each part. Please request if you want someone in there. Req...
19.3K 679 11
all it takes is that one step of courage โŠน โ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Š ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, [y/n] fushiguro dreams to be part of both of her worlds. a hero just like her belov...