Chris Evans' Relationship Sta...

By Caitlin872863

Ashlynn made a bet with herself that she would not get into a relationship with anyone until Chris Evans anno... More

Ashlynn Moore
Expensive
Eyes on Gina
Confessions
The Hotel
The Morning
Breakfast
Being Tourists
Secret Bar
The Moment
Like No One Else
Feeling Good
Funfilled Day
Explanations
The Mother
First Date
The Family
Social Media
Disney
Ethan, Miles and Stella
Going Home
Late Night Walks
Jimmy Fallon
Back Together
Photoshoots
I...
100mph
Visitors
Fear
Worry
Familiar Face
Happy New Year
23rd April
Premier Day
Back to boston
The Big Day
Epilogue

Boston

273 6 2
By Caitlin872863

The next couple of days were spent hanging out with the Marvel cast before they all went their separate ways. Ashlynn also went to see Gina to see how it was going with Andy, turns out it's going really well and then she told Gina all about her and Chris.
Ashlynn also explained to Gina that she will be gone for a few weeks, but she will be back before her next job. And finally Ashlynn went to see her brother and asked him to look after Marvel while she was gone and of course he said yes. Ashlynn said goodbye to Marvel and Josh and was ready to go to Boston for 2weeks.
After 2 weeks she would come home alone for a couple weeks as she wanted to give Chris time alone with his family before going to work with Chris on the film set. They were going to find out the first place the film was being filmed in, in a week or so.

The time was now 2pm in the UK and we were on our way to the airport.

"I can't believe I'm going to Boston, I've never actually been to America before."

"Well there is a first time for everything! I'm just gonna call my Ma to tell her"

"Okay!!"

"Hey Ma, just calling to let you know we are on our way."

"Yay, I'm so excited to meet Ashlynn, I'll see you in 11hrs then"

"I can't wait to meet you too Lisa" I chimed in.

"See you soon Ma!"

We made it to the airport and started walking in.

Of course there was paparazzi here, once we turned up.

We were both wearing caps, sunglasses, and sweats. But obviously people could still recognise Chris and they were beginning to recognise me as I had been in the news so much recently aswell. It was really weird, as they didn't know my name but they knew me.

We checked in and we were ready to board our flight. We got on the flight and we're about to take off.

"You ready?" Chris questioned.

"Depends what you're talking about, if you mean taking off then yes, or if you mean going to Boston yes, but if you mean meeting your mum, no. Not because I don't want to, I really do, but I don't want to make a bad impression."

"You do think about everything don't you."

"I really do, which just worries me even more."

"You really don't need to worry, I know that my Ma is going to love you, just be yourself, be the person that I have spent the last week with, because I've loved spending time with you, so I know my Ma will too."

"Okay, but I've got 11hrs to over think everything" I worried.

"No you don't, because we are going to watch films"

"I like your thinking, but which films?"

"I was thinking The Amazing Spider-Man first"

"You have an amazing brain"

"Thank you Ashlynn" Chris laughed.

Chris and Ashlynn watched a couple films but both fell asleep on the long flight. They were both woken up by the sound of the flight attendants telling them to put their seatbelts. As they were about to land.

"I'm about to meet THE Lisa, the one who created you. I feel honoured."

"Ashlynn, you are truly the kindest person I have ever met, now let's go see my Ma!"

"Let's do it!"

We both got off the flight it was around 9pm and grabbed our suitcases. We walked out the airport swiftly.

As we were making our way out we saw Lisa.

"Chris is that your Mum, shes gorgeous!"

"It most certainly is my Ma"

We walked up to her and she gave Chris a hug and then looked at me.

"And you must be the famous Ashlynn, come here"

She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"I see where Chris gets his hugging from" we all chuckled.

"It's lovely to meet you Lisa"

"It's great to meet you too Ashlynn. I'll drive you two to Chris's house as you've been travelling for hours so guessed that, that is what you would want to do."

"That's perfect thank you Ma!"

"Thank you Lisa."

"It's no problem at all" Lisa added.

The airport was about a 30minute drive from Chris's house and I could feel myself nearly falling asleep. We finally got there and we got our suitcases out of the car.

"Right I'll leave you two kids to it then"

"Thank you Lisa"

"Ye thank you Ma, we will come and see you tomorrow."

"Okay great, bye"

"Byeee" we said together.

"So, this is your house, it's beautiful" I admitted.

"Thank you, it's definitely my escape from the outside world, come on, let's go inside"

We walked inside and oh wow did Chris have a beautiful home.

"I'll show you to the spare room so you can put your suitcases in there but you'll be staying in my room" Chris winked.

"So you're not fed up of sharing a bed with me yet then?"

"How could I ever be, I love sleeping next to you"

"I love sleeping next to you too!"

Chris showed me to the spare room and his room is next door.

"Chris your home is incredible, I love how you've decorated it" I admitted.

"I would love to say I decorated it by myself but I did get help from my siblings and my Mother."

"Well they did a very good job" we chuckled.

"I know it's only 10pm but I'm so tired, do you just want to go to sleep?" Chris pondered.

"You know what, I was just about to say the same, I feel dead"

"Come on then"

Chris grabbed my hand and led me too his room.

"Do you mind if I borrow one of your t-shirts please"

"Here you go" Chris handed me a shirt. "But I do prefer you without"

"Hey! Cheeky!" We laughed.

We got into bed and Chris put his arms around me.

"Is it weird that I already feel so comfortable here" I admitted.

"That's how I felt at yours, I didn't want to say anything to scare you but I feel so comfortable whenever I'm with you, and I love your home!"

"I feel the same, our homes are completely different but I feel safe in both."

"Me too!"

"Goodnight Chris"

"Goodnight Ashlynn."

Chris then pecked me on the lips and we fell asleep.

It was 10am when I was woken to the sound of someone shouting Chris.

"Chris I've heard you're back, where are you?" Someone shouted from downstairs.

"Chris! Who's that?" I questioned.

"That sounds like my younger brother Scott"

"Chrisssss!" Scot shouted.

"I'm upstairs, I'll be down in a second!"

Scot ignored the last bit of the sentence and then came running upstairs to Chris's room, and started opening the door.

"What are you still doing in..." Scott stopped talking as soon as he saw me.

"Hi, I'm Ashlynn"

"Oh my God, you're the girl from the pictures!" Scott said excitedly.

"No I'm not, who's this girl he's talking about Chris!"

Chris realised what I was doing and tried holding in the laughs.

"That was my erm costar" Chris pretended

"Well it sounds like you were close to this "costar" of yours then. I know we aren't exclusive but a bit of respect would've been nice.

"Shit, sorry I thought you were..."

"I am, I'm just kidding" I laughed and so did Chris.

"Ashlynn you just scared the shit out of me"

"Sorry, couldn't resist"

"Ashlynn you should forget about photography and definitely take up acting" Chris spoke.

"Ha ha very funny" I sarcastically spoke.

"I'm being serious that's was good!"

"It was to be honest!" Scott chimed in.

"Well thank you guys." I smiled.

"Anyway Scott what are you doing here?" Chris wondered.

"I came to see my brother as he's been gone for a long time"

"Ye well I've been busy with work"

"Ye sure "work"" Scott added.

"Yes work, I've only had a week off and that when I met Ashlynn."

"Wait how long have you known eachother?"

"8days to be exact" Chris admitted.

"Only 8days, from what I've seen in the photos it looks like you've known each other for years, but the first photos released how long then?"

"Erm only 3days" I admitted.

"Wow, you guys move fast, not that it's a bad thing you seem good together but wow, Chris this isn't like you!"

"Well Ashlynn brings it out in me" Chris smiled.

"That's cute, but enough of that, I'm hungry" I spoke

"Let's order some food in" Scott announced.

"Yes, I like your thinking." I added.

Scott then left the room and went downstairs to do something.

"So that's your brother? I like him."

"I was just about to apologise for him coming in like that, he's not used to me having anyone else around."

"You don't need to, well actually you could a bit by kissing me" I smiled.

"Try and stop me!"

"Never"

Chris then kissed Ashlynn, their lips clashing together perfectly. And once again they were interrupted.

"Hey guys are you coming to order?" Scott shouted.

"Yes we will be down now" Chris shouted back.

"I swear every time we kiss we get interrupted" I spoke.

"We do, don't we, don't worry we will get some alone time." Chris smirked then got out of bed.

We ordered our food and then it arrived.

We all decided to have pancakes and syrup.

"These are good, but they aren't as good as your pancakes Ashlynn"

"Thanks Chris but I think these are better!"

"No way, yours are!"

"So I'm guessing you make good pancakes" Scott wondered.

"Yes, my famous, coconut milk pancakes, they are pretty good to be honest, not to toot my own horn or anything."

"I hope to try them some day"

"I'm sure you will" we smiled.

Once we finished breakfast we got ready and went and sat in the lounge with Scott.

"So what are you guys thinking of doing today?" Scott asked.

"We are going to see Ma later and then I don't know, what about you?"

"I'm going to Ma's as well, I think Carly and Shanna are going as well."

"Good to know" Chris added.

"So I'm meeting the whole family today then" I chuckled.

"Seems like it! You're okay with that right?"

"Ye of course"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2.9K 73
[COMPLETE & EDITED] *smut and fluff* *kind of slow burn* *chris evans X original character* All Caroline wants is a fresh beginning, she is tired of...
81.6K 1.7K 37
* contains smut (unprotected sex), mentions of violentce, mentions of abusive parents and toxic relationships* y/n gets a nanny job at some rich peop...
The Bet By Hope

Fanfiction

30.4K 1.2K 29
Ana Ortiz moves from a small town in Texas to Boston, Massachusetts. Becoming neighbors and best friends with Scott Evans. On the night of Scott's bi...
873K 19.8K 83
โSo, what are the first signs of love?โž โWell, one of them is when your heart starts beating uncontrollably in front of the...