Goodbye Sight (BoyxBoy)

Oleh AestheticCloud

Today I was given horrible news.News that had officially changed my life. I'm never going to be able to do th... Lebih Banyak

Goodbye Sight (BoyxBoy)
Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

1.1K 76 20
Oleh AestheticCloud

[Not Edited.]

Noah's pov

I was shocked this morning as I was walking out of my front door. There was a black car parked in front of my house with none other than Dallas leaning on it with a smirk on his face.

As soon as I approached him, he grabbed me by the waist and planted his lips on my mine. I could only blush as I responded a little late but nonetheless, kissed him back.

I guess you could say we're officially seeing each other. Sure, we've only been on one date but I'm sure there's more to come.

He pulled away. "Morning."

"M-Morn-" I cleared my throat and I know damn well that I'm blushing like an idiot. "Good morning."

He kept his signature smirk planted on his face and winked then turned around and got in the car. I quickly followed and then we were off.

*

The end of the day rolled around and Dallas was leaning against my locker, smirking at me once he spotted me walking towards him. I knew my cheeks were painted a bright red as I strolled down towards him.

What surprised me was when he meant down and pressed his lips against mine. I was too shocked to even respond, so as he pulled back he was smirking.

I felt the stares of the students who were in the hallway, watching us. No doubt wondering and hating the fact that Dallas and I were dating.

"Hey." He said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I began opening my locker. "Hey." I stuffed my homework in my backpack and threw the rest on the shelves.

"We should go to my place and watch a movie, play some games, make out." I spun around and faced him, biting my lip with a slight blush.

I have a doctors appointment in half an hour with Dr.Leslie. She's going to give me a check up and see how my eyes are doing so far. Whether they're doing going good or bad or good news.

"Dallas..I'm sorry. I can't-" He cut me off by slamming his lips against mine and dominating my mouth. His hands found their way to my hips and gripped them, pushing himself against me as I pressed against the locker.

A couple of wolf whistles were being heard and I blushed, pulling away and seeing some students who were still behind making sexual movements and noises.

Dallas rolled his eyes in a playful and annoyed matter. "Come on babe, please?" Did he just call me babe? I blushed heavily and sighed, nodding.

"Fine, but we need to make a stop first." He grinned and grabbed my bag for me while I closed my locker. As we walked to his car our fingers were intertwined.

After a twenty minute drive of me just giving him directions on where to go, which pissed him off slightly, we arrived.

He turned to face me with a curious stare. "Why the clinic?"

"To just, you know, check up on my ankle, yea." I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Stay right here, I'll be back." I rushed out of the car and into the dreadful clinic.

Walking up the front desk, I could feel my heartbeat pick up. I'm so freaking nervous and I hate being here.

"Hi, may I help you?" The petite blonde woman had a clean white smile as she asked me.

"Uh, yes. I'm here to see Dr.Leslie. I have an appointment at 3:45." She nodded and typed on her computer.

She wrote something down and then looked up at me. "Alright. Why don't you make your way to her room? She'll be there in a minute."

I thanked her and made my way into the room I saw her in last week. Half way there my vision blurred and I stumbled, gasping. I then sighed and carefully sat down, waiting.

"Ah, you're here! That's great." Dr.Leslie's voice boomed into the room with the clacking of her heels. Sorry I'm a little late, I spilled coffee on my shirt." She sighed.

Through blurry and spotted eyes, I saw her make her way towards me and wave her hand, changing the subject. "Anyways, how's your sight so far?"

I nibbled on my lip. "Crappy." I mumbled. She sighed and nodded.

"What about now?" The brunette asked.

"Blurry with a few black spots." I heard her approach me and something clicking. I saw something bright in the spots of my eyes that weren't covered with black spots.

"Follow the light okay?" I nodded.

To be honest, I couldn't tell if I was following the light or not. I just moved my eyes to make it look like I seeing something clear.

The clicking sound came again with the sound of some scribbling. "My predictions were right."

"What?" I said.

"I went over everything last night and I was correct. You have glaucoma. Glaucoma, usually occurs when the fluid pressure inside one or both eyes slowly begins to increase. This pressure damages the optic nerve and the retina, causing a gradual decrease in peripheral vision." (A/N: I would like to thank Google for helping me find this information. Copy and paste is magic so the paragraph was not written by me, so I take no credit.)

I continued nibbling on my lip as she continued. "Because we caught your disease so late, I don't think your vision will ever be able to return. In rare cases, some were able to go under surgery but only one out of thirty-three thousand were successful." (A/N:Enjoy my fake added facts.)

I nodded. "Do I still have up to six months of my vision?" She sighed.

"From the way things are going..No." She paused. "I can put you on some medication though if you'd like but I would need a parents signature."

I peeked up at that. "The medication would help a lot, right?"

"I'm not sure, Noah. Like I said, we found your disease late so it might not make a difference but we can always try."

I tapped my finger on the chair. "I haven't told my parents." I mumbled lowly. "Or anyone at all.." She sighed once again. "Can I not get them to sign for my pills? I'll be turning 18 in a couple of months. Please, Dr.Leslie. I need this.."

She groaned and flicked my forehead. "Fine, but that's only because I don't know what you're going through."

I grinned and thanked her. A few minutes later I was handed a bottle of pills.

Dr.Leslie placed her hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay to leave?"

"I'm fine, thank you." I said as I walked out, stuffing the pills in my pocket. "See you."

I rushed out of here almost tripping over my foot, down the stairs as everything darkened around me.

Shit.

Dallas was only a few feet away in his car. The only things stopping me were my eyes and the stairs.

"Why are you just standing there? Come on, babe." I heard his voice carry over to me and I bit my lip. I have to think of something quick.

Um.

"My ankle, it hurts. Can you come pick me up?" I pouted. I heard a door open and close, followed by footsteps. I looked down, not wanting him to see the confusion in my eyes.

I gasped when my feet left the ground. "You're welcome." I leaned up to kiss his cheek but I was met with nothing.

"What are you doing?"

"Hiking." I replied quickly. What? I wasn't fucking hiking. Ugh! "I mean stretching."

Knowing Dallas, he rolled his eyes. He put me down and opened my door. "Are you good now?" No.

"I am, thanks." I felt his hand on my cheek, his thumb stroking cheek. His kissed my forehead before walking away.

I slowly made my way into the car and strapped myself in.

*

Its been about three hours since my vision returned to me and I couldn't have been any happier.

Dallas and I were downstairs making ourselves a snack after playing a few games on his Xbox. He may have beaten me a few times but I'm still a winner. Insert pouting.

I felt a soft pair of lips descend on my neck and I jumped up slightly, leaning back against him.

"You almost done?" I nodded, rolling up the bag of chips and shoving one in my mouth.

"Okay, I'm done." I said, turning around and following him up into his room.

We both quietly ate our snack while watching How I Met Your Mother on his tv. It's such a great show, isn't it? I think so.

Dallas' pov

I kept my arm wrapped around Noah's waist, pulling him closer as we watched the show he chose.

He seemed into it, laughing every time there was something funny being said.

I glanced over at the time and saw that it was 6:55pm. I turned my head over to Noah and nipped at his cheek. "Are you spending the night?"

"I don't have my stuff for tomorrow.." He bit his lip, a habit of his that I've noticed.

"You can borrow my clothes and I have an extra toothbrush." I spoke up, holding him closer.

He nodded. "Okay then, I'll stay."

I gave Noah a small smile and bite his shoulder gently. He turned around and buried his face in my chest. "I'm tired." He mumbled.

I kissed the top of his head. "Take a nap." He shook his head.

"I don't wanna." He pouted, poking my lip.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Okay, okay. Shouldn't you call your mom or something to let them know you're spending the night?"

He groaned. "Riiiiiiiight." Sighing, Noah pulled his phone out of pocket but as soon as that was pulled out, something loud fell on the floor. It sounded like a bottle of pills.

"Shit." He quickly picked up his pills and stashed them away.

He glanced at me and I kept looking at him, waiting if he was going to tell me something. Moving his blue eyes away, he soaked away on his phone.

"Hello?" A woman's voice came up.

Noah smiled at the sound of his mothers voice, I'm guessing. "It's Noah, I'm spending the night at my friends house. I'll be home tomorrow after soccer practice."

"Alright, dear. Have fun..Wait a minute! Is it that Dallas boy?! Protection okay, I don't need you getting pregnant now!" I had to keep myself from laughing out loud. Noah blushed heavily and huffed.

"For your information, mother, boys can't get pregnant and yes Dallas. Now let me go, you're embarrassing me!" He whined.

His mother huffed. "Oh okay! I love you, sweetie."

Noah smiled again. "I love you too." He then hung up and groaned. "I'm sorry about that if you heard anything.

I laughed. "It's fine, baby." He looked over at me with a frown but quickly smiled at me.

"Take a nap with me?" He asked. I nodded and tugged off my jeans while he did the same.

Noah cuddled into my side as he closed his eyes. I held him close and rested my head above his.

Just what is Noah hiding from me?

I sighed mentally and let that thought go. I'll deal with that another time but as for now, I'm going to enjoying this nap with Noah by my side.
*************************************
A/N: Ah, yea. I finished this. Woop woop. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and hopefully I'll update soon. Please vote and comment! <3

Also, it's going to start getting interesting soon.(I'm sorry if it's boring or going slow.) Like really soon. But how do you think Dallas is going to find out about Noah's disease? Let me know!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

113K 4.9K 30
"I was lost in a world of sex and drugs and boys, until he came along. It kind of hit me by surprise, how easily I fell in love with him. To everyone...
74.9K 4.1K 26
It was a battle long fought. No one was winning, but no one was willing to stand back either. We were being hunted, hunted because we cried. Or smile...
1.8K 135 19
When I was little, I was never healthy for a full day. When I would go to school, I would carry around an oxygen tank so that I could breathe properl...
155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...