King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2

7K 432 529
By BlairWitch91

'Jimin-shi! Jimin-shi! Jimin-shi!' Jungkook entered Jimin's room in a hurry between trainings. He was so focused on talking with hyungs the day before, that he totally forgot to inform Jimin about something really important for him.

Jimin should've been already up and heading to the training area, but he wasn't in his room. Jungkook knew he wasn't in the kitchen or living room either. He looked around and in the bathroom, but Jimin was nowhere to be found.

'There is this thing called privacy... Don't think you heard about it. About knocking neither...' deep, dark voice from the door, made Jungkook stop his movements.

HOW THE FUCK THIS GUY CAN COME TO ME THIS CLOSE WITHOUT ME NOTICING!, thought Jungkook.

Taehyung was leaning against the door frame looking angrily at Jungkook.

'It's Jimin's room. You shouldn't be here. Show some respect...'

Jungkook rolled his eyes and passed Taehyung, leaving the room.

'I don't have time for your bullshit...'

'Are you in a hurry to beat some lower ranks?'

'Yeah, I am gonna kick their asses good today, because tomorrow we start the last level of power training...' Jungkook said with fake amusement. 'And watch your mouth... omegas and betas are not lower ranks. They are equal.'

This statement made Taehyung so shocked that before he could answer, Jungkook was already gone.

Jungkook used his mindlink:

Jungkook: Jimin-shi were are you?

Jimin: Am going to the training field. I've put on an extra hoodie today... It's extra cold!

Jungkook: You will be sweating... But that's not what I wanted to say!

Jimin: Ok, ok Kookie, chill. What's the matter?

Jungkook: Today is Yoongi-hyung's birthday!

Jimin:...

Jungkook: Jimin-shi?

Jimin:...

Jungkook: Did you hear me?

Jimin: What the fuck did you just said to me?! Yoongi birthday?!

Jungkook: Yes.

Jimin: And why has nobody told me?!

Jungkook: Well... I just told you...

Jimin: Wow! Thanks! This is such precious information after I casually just woke up in his bed without even wishing him Happy Birthday!

Jungkook: The irony is not necessary, hyung...

Jimin: Can you tell me what I'm supposed to do now?! And do you have plans? Party or something?

Jungkook: Hyung doesn't like to party. He prefers calm celebration...

Jimin: I don't have a gift! I don't even know what he prefers! I'm the worst mate in the world!

Jungkook: Jimin-shi! Calm down...

Jimin: Don't tell me to calm down Jeon Jungkook!

Jungkook: Don't freak out! I'm coming!

Jungkook reached the training grounds a few minutes later. Jimin was pacing from left to right mumbling something under his nose. When he saw Jungkook he grabbed his shoulder and shook him.

'Help me!'

'And what do you think I'm doing right now?'

'Help me more effectively!'

'Don't act like a damsel in distress, we have everything under control.' Jungkook smiled seeing Jimin pouting at the insult.

'Jin-hyung will bake Yoongi's favourite cake. And we will have a casual dinner with everyone. Hyung doesn't like to be the center of attention, so it will be family-like and short.'

'But what about the gift? And don't tell me he doesn't care about it! I care about it!'

'If you won't stop shouting at me, I won't help you...'

'Jungkookie!' Jimin whined.

'So we always have something useful and small for Hyung... But you are his mate...'

'I am aware of that!'

'Good! So You don't need to give him something material. You will give him what he likes the most. Peace. Fire. Whisky. Tangerines. Comfort and... well you...'

'Awww... you think he likes me?' Jimin's eyes went soft.

'Of course... He is hiding it, but he is staring at you every chance he gets.'

Jimin's smile could brighten up the Marian ditch. But then he suddenly frowned.

'Wait?! Are you suggesting what I'm thinking?'

Jungkook smirked.

'Why? Would you like that?'

Jimin smacked his head, blushing.

'Shut up!'

'Ok, so the plan is simple. We will take the candles, the projector and some whisky, and we will make a home cinema in your room.'

'That's... actually not bad...' Jimin scratched his chin. But then he made a sad face. 'Kookie... I don't know how to use a projector...'

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

'You will take care of the candles and tangerines. I will take care of the projector and whisky. And because I'm awesome I will even get you his favourite movie... '

'You are a lifesaver Jungkookie! But do we have time for it?'

Jungkook pulled his hair, counting the hours.

'I will manage to install the projector, laptop and prepare the movie, between this training and the joined training. Then I promised to help Jin-hyung. So I will drop the other things later on. So the question is... is your room clean?'

Jimin squirmed horribly.

'I-... Fuck! Ok, I will deal with it...'

'You can skip training!' Junkook in a split second changed from Jimin's new bestie to prison guard.

'I won't!'

'Fine. We should start, the rest is waiting for us. They will pissed Yoongi-hyung off by singing him happy birthday, so hopefully he won't notice you are distracted...'

Jungkook greated everyone and started training. Jimin pretended he is listening when in fact he was contacting Tahyung:

Jimin: How much do you love me?

Taehyung: Recently not much, but nevermind... Do you know what this brat did?! He...

Jimin: Shut up! I have an important thing to tell you... I need you to save my life...

Taehyung: What?! Are you hurt?! Did he...

Jimin: Stop interrupting me, dumbass! Clean my room!

Taehyung: Are you fucking kidding me?! You made me worried!

Jimin: Please! I beg you!

Taehyung: Why is it so important?

Jimin: Because Yoongi has birthday today and I want to have a movie night with him as a gift... I beg you TaeTae!

Taehyung: He fucking what? Why didn't they tell us?

Jimin: Doesn't matter now. Will you do that? Please, please please! I will owe you!

Taehyung: Fine.

Jimin: I love you...

Taehyung: Yea, yea...

Jimin smirked to himself. He really was a fucking Supreme Omega if he managed to get two Grand Alphas to work for him.

Jimin entered his room and saw Taehyung putting the last piece of cloth to the wardrobe. Jimin jumped on his back.

'You are the bestest brother, TaeTae!'

'Pay me with telling me, what can I give  to Yoongi-hyung...' pouted Taehyung.

Jimin squirmed.

'I don't have any idea,' he admitted sadly. He could feel how uncomfortable his brother is right now with this situation. They both were totally surprised by the news.

'Well, you've managed to come up with this idea, so use your brain once again...'

'It wasn't really me...' Jimin bit his lip. 'Kookie helped me...'

Taehyung froze.

Perfect! Fucking perfect! Jungkook tried to get his own brother on his side now? Wasn't it enough that hyungs and the royal family were charmed by him? Overlooking his behavior in any case?

'I see...' his eyes darkened, when he crossed his arms on his chest.

'Don't look at me like that Kim Taehyung! What do you expect me to do huh? I'm in a deep shit right now, and it's my mate's birthday we are talking about!'

'Fine, fine!' Taehyung raised his hands. 'But even if you are saved, I still have a problem...'

'I will think about something, ok?' Jimin promised, when they heard knocking.

Taehyung opened the door and faced the person he really didn't want to see right now.

Jungkook was loaded with bags and carried a huge box in his hands. He raised his eyebrow, when he saw who opened the door.

'I knocked,' he made a malicious remark, referring to their previous encounter.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and let him enter the room.

'Jimin-shi, ask about the candles in the official kitchen. One of the maids will give you as much as you want. They will give you glasses and everything for indoor picking too,' he said, ignoring Taehyung. 'Tangerines are in the freezer near the kitchen. You can take whatever you want from there.'

He started to install the screen and projector in front of Jimin's bed. Then he connected it to his laptop.

'I will lend you my computer, because I assume yours doesn't have the CD player?' he asked.

'Yeah...'

Jungkook then sighed, took something from the bag and said:

'Now the most important thing...' he showed him the DVD of the 'Tazza: The High Rollers' movie. 'It's sacred! Don't lose it! Don't scratch it! It needs to be intact, otherwise I am a deadmeat!'

'Did you steal it somewhere?' Taehyung snorted maliciously.

'I did,' answered Jungkook simply, looking at him hard. 'It's from Yoongi-hyung's private collection. And it's his all-time-favourite, so treat it like an egg, ok?'

Jimin nodded eagerly.

He installed the disk in laptop, and prepared everything.

'Ok. Everything is prepared. You just need to press play.'

'Thank you, Kookie!'

Thank you, Kookie - Taehyung mocked his brother in his mind.

'And remember to make it comfortable. Don't wear something flashy. Yoongi-hyung is like a cat. The more fluffy you will look, the more chance that he will snuggle into you like a kitten.'

'Bish! I always look fluffy!' retorted Jimin.

'I would like to strongly disagree!'

After this sentence the room fell silent. Because it was said in the same tone, totally unisono, by two totally different people. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other angrily and Jimin snorted with laughter.

'Well my job is done here...' Jungkook took the bags and empty box and went to the door. He hesitantly stood there for a moment, and finally said to nobody particular:

'If you still want to give him some souvenir... ask Hobi-hyung. He has a closet full of gifts for Yoongi-hyung.'

'Why?' asked Jimin amused.

'Because Yoongi won't accept more than one gift on each occasion from each of us... And Hobi is addicted to shopping, so he buys tons of things for his friends when he can't buy more for himself...' Jungkook smiled softly at Jimin and left the room.

Jimin looked at Taehyung.

'Well it wasn't a tip for me...' he shrugged.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and left, promising himself that he won't be so easily deceived. If Jungkook could be nice only to people at the palace and everyone else was treated like shit by him, that only was proving how calculated he was.

The nice side of Taehyung won with his stubborn side two hours before the dinner. He wanted to give something to the person who was nothing but nice to him. Even if Jungkook was the one who was involved in giving him the idea.

He knocked on the door of Hoseok's palace office and heard: 'Come in'.

'Oh! Taehyung! Nice to see you!' Hoseok was sitting on the couch reading some documents.

'I have a request, hyung...' Taehyung sighed. 'I need a gift for Yoongi-hyung.'

Hobi jumped from the couch, throwing the papers.

'Oh my god, Tae! We totally forgot to tell you! I'm so sorry!' he ran to Taehyung to hug him.

'It's ok. But could you help me?'

'Of course! I bet Jimin is panicking right now!' Hoseok walked fast to one of the closets.

'Well... he is not. He organized some indoor picnics with movies, tangerines and whisky...'

'That's smart! Perfect actually...' Hoseok giggled.

'Yeah... Jungkook told him and helped him...'

'Oh he is such a sweet soul...' Hoseok smiled softly and dunk in the closet. 'No wonder he was the only one that remembered to tell you. He was in the same situation once before...'

'What do you mean?'

'He was here for just half a year and he didn't know about Jin's birthday. He was so panicked that he ran away... Yoongi found him a few hours later, took him to the city so he could pick something for Jin. But Jin was so stressed he was missing that he burnt his own dinner. And he spanked poor Jungkook's ass when Yoongi brought him back. The braided bracelet that is always on Jin's wrists is the gift Jungkook gave him then. A lot of time passed before this kid started to understand that he was the gift himself for Jin.' Hoseok shook his head gently. 'Come pick something!' he beckoned Taehyung with his hand.

Thoughtful Taehyung didn't hear him at first. He was thinking about the story. Jungkook seemed like a sweet kid... What happened to him later then?

He snapped from his reverie and stood in the enormous three-door closet filled with trinkets, knives, balls, souvenirs, books, comics, clothes and his jaw fell to the ground.

'Yoongi feels extremely shy whenever you want to give him something. So I need to hoard everything I want to give him...See this?' He showed Taehyung a comic book. 'I bought it four years ago! FOUR! It's the special edition of his favourite comic book... But then I bought this nice dagger and gave it to him, so this needed to wait. But then again I bought this... and this... and this... But actually gave him...' Hoseok was blabbering and Taehyung was giggling. The Prince was cute with his love for his dear friend. And for sure he was addicted...

'So can I redeem it from you?' he asked amused, showing him the comic he mentioned at first.

'Redeem?' Hoseok frowned.

'Yup... It is supposed to be a gift from me... I don't want to give him something just to look good.'

'Awwww, you are a sweet soul too, Taehyung!' Hoseok ruffled his hair. 'Ok, I will take its value off your salary.'

'Actually... how much is our salary?' asked Taehyung.

'It was in the contract... Haven't you read it?'

'No... I just signed it. There wasn't anything that could stop me from signing it...' Taehyung shrugged.

'Don't make me soft you bastard!' Hoseok hit his arm. Then he mentioned the amount.

Taehyung started to cough. And Hobi flashed him a smile.

'T-that's a lot!'

'You deserve it... You sacrifice your life for me. Now go and wrap the gift.' he winked.

'I... Now that I think about it, we didn't give you anything for your birthday...' said Taehyung sadly.

Hoseok shook his head gently and cupped Taehyung's face.

'Your vow was the best gift I could get. It will be enough for this and all the future birthdays I will be able to celebrate with you.'

The celebration went as Jungkook described Jimin. Yoongi was cursing them at first, telling them that each year they do the same shitshow. But when Jin and Jimin brought him the cake he became so shy he was constantly hiding his face. 

He thanked everyone for the gifts, and was turning the envelope Jimin gave him in his hands bashfully. He peeked in it and saw the invitation. He gulped and asked Hobi to pour some whisky the next second.

Jungkook smirked at Jimin who had a red face, and Taehyung rolled his eyes secretly.

Hoseok sat on the couch next to Yoongi when everyone was engaged in conversations.

'You can stop looking at him,' he said quietly.

'Shut up' Yoongi took a sip from his glass.

'Talk to me Yoongs...'

'About what?'

'About him. What are you thinking? What are you feeling? I know how much the situation threw you off guard...'

'I-... Yeah it did...' Yoongi sighed. 'But when I am near him everything... starts to make sense.' He clicked his tongue. 'I hate this sappy bullshit...'

'You are starting to develop feelings for him,' prompted Hoseok.

'Yeah. And this is scaring the shit out of me. Because it's not just the wolf thing anymore. The need to protect him. Smell him. Being around him... That was my alphas hormones. But wanting to know what he has been through, what he is thinking, what makes him smile, what makes him sad... These are the feelings so heartbreakingly human... I don't know what I should do with it... Am scared I will hurt him. Am scared he will hurt me... And yet I want to take risks...'

Yoongi's eyes followed Jimin whenever he was talking with Taehyung and Jin or playing with Jungwon. His own smile that followed the sight was terrifying him. He didn't have any control over it anymore.

But when Jimin looked at him...

The fear disappeared.

Yoongi's nerves were in shreds when he knocked on Jimin's door at 9. He didn't know what to expect. He really hoped Jimin didn't plan anything extreme because honestly he wasn't sure his wolf would take it gently at this point. Just the memory of Jimin's soft moans made him hard. He almost turned on his heels and walked away, before his body reaction would be visible, when Jimin opened the door.

Instantly Yoongi wanted to squeeze him. He looked so comfy in the oversized hoodie and pajama pants. And he looked at him like he was waiting. He pulled Yoongi inside. 

Yoongi looked at the room in awe. There were candles everywhere giving the gentle, warm light. The movie was ready to play on the big screen. The peeled tangerines and other fruits and snacks were put nicely on the night table.

'How?' he asked amazed.

Jimin blushed, playing with his paws.

'Kookie gave me some tips... Do you like it?'

Yoongi held his chin and left a sweet kiss on his lips.

'Yeah...'

Jimin smiled.

'I thought we could talk. Get to know each other better. Watch a movie...' And hopefully cuddle, he finished in his mind shyly.

'That's perfect. I don't even know when your birthday is...' Yoongi smirked and received an instant hit on his shoulder.

'Idiot! I almost had a heart attack when Jungkook told me!' Jimin pouted angrily.

'But thanks to that...' Yoongi jumped on the bed, and grabbed a tangerine. '... you now know my favourite fruit...' he threw the piece of the fruit to his mouth. 'My favourite movie, which I am sure is stolen from my private collection...' He made himself comfortable on the pillows. 'My favourite kind of light, and my favourite alcohol.'

'And the fact that you are staring at me when I am not looking...' Jimin smirked.

'I-...' Yoongi cheeks covered in pink. 'What else this little shit told you?!'

Jimin shrugged.

'My mouths are sealed.'

'I think I can open them...' Yoongi replied and it was Jimin's time to blush. The alpha patted the bed next to him. 'Come. I think you should repay me with similar information.'

Jimin sat on the bed with his legs crossed, shyly facing Yoongi.

'Well... I don't have a favourite fruit. I like all of them... Expect mangoes. I hate mangoes.' he made a disgusted face.

Yoongi frowned.

'I'm pretty sure I saw you drinking mango juice...'

'Mango juice is not a mango!'

'Sure. So you don't like mangoes. Noted...' Yoongi giggled.

'Hey! I'm not laughing about the fact that you have a heavy addiction to tangerines!'

'Ok, ok... Quit the frowning,' he grabbed Jimin's hand.

Jimin wrapped his fingers around his pinky. His fingers were so small compared to Yoongi's hand. It made him feel safe.

'My favourite movies are "3 idiots" and "The Notebook"'.

'I won't watch "The Notebook" with you even if you will threaten me with throwing away my knives collection' announced Yoongi sternly.

'Petty pabo...' pouted Jimin.

'I have a reputation to maintain...'

'Watching "The Notebook" won't make you less badass, you know?'

'Well, I won't risk it. What else?'

'I also love the light made by fire...'

'You do?'

'Yeah...' whispered Jimin, playing with Yoongi's fingers. 'It's warm. Mesmerizing. Hot... ' Yoongi gulped. 'The flames are dancing so gracefully. It's... addictive... It can embrace you. Hypnotize you. Make your body feel the heat...'

'Are you still talking about the fire?' Yoongi asked with a husky voice.

Jimin looked at him.

'I... I like to stare at you too.' he whispered.

'Don't tempt me, pup. Am not strong enough to resist you every single time' Yoongi warned and stretched his hand to caress Jimin's cheek.

Jimin moved closer.

'Do you really need to... resist?' he asked, hugging Yoongi's neck.

'For now.' Yoongi answered with difficulty, when Jimin pecked his lips. 'And it is really, really hard....'

He kissed Jimin deeply. Pulling him into a heated making out session. And when the angel in his arms started to feel lightheaded, he turned him swiftly, making him sit between his legs. Jimin whined, but Yoongi hugged him and pressed his chest to Jimin's back. He kissed his nape calmingly. Jimin relaxed in his arms and lay his head on Yoongi's chest.

'Fine' he whispered sulking. 'But you really don't need to restrain yourself. Am your mate. And I am a horny bitch, who is drooling over you from the very first moment I saw you...'

'I-... Fuck. Jesus Christ! You are playing with my wolf right now. Stop it!' Yoongi hid his face in the crook of Jimin's neck.

'Make me' Jimin sassed back.

Yoongi bit his arm. Harshly.

Jimin whimpered with the equal amount of pain and pleasure.

'Behave, baby...' warned Yoongi again.

Jimin melted. Yoongi dominative voice made him even more needy, but the cute nickname made him soft. He snuggled his back in Yoongi's body.

'My birthday is on October 13. I love dancing. My favourite colour is blue. I didn't know my parents. I was raised in an orphanage. I met Taehyung when I was 4. He always protected me. He is the most important person to me. Literally my soulmate. Am scared of butterflies. My wolf has white and gray fur. My adoptive parents are the best people in the world. And I am in love with you...' Jimin said in one breath.

Yoongi froze. He kissed Jimin's neck.

'How do you know that?' he whispered, vulnerable.

'When I heard your voice on that first evening and saw you on Hobi's screen, my heart skipped. And when I met you, you seemed like a god to me. I just wanted to know more about you. And then the Moon Goddess blessed me with you. But the fact that I'm in love with you was clear to me from the moment I slept with you for the first time. I woke up in the middle of the night. And you were there. And I could simply imagine that I could be waking up next to you for the rest of my life.'

Jimin was glad he wasn't facing Yoongi right now. He was a breathing tomato...

Yoongi nuzzled his nose in Jimin's scent gland. He wanted to calm his racing heart. But the sweet scent was making him dizzy. He tightened his grip around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer.

'At this moment... the only thing I know... is that I just want to be next to you all the time. To hear your laugh. To see your smile. To share thoughts with you. Is it enough?'

Jimin took his hand and pressed his lips to it.

'It's more than enough. Do you want to watch a movie now?'

'Yeah. But I can't promise I won't fall asleep. I love to sleep more than do anything else.'

'It's fine. Then I can cuddle with you even more. It's a win-win situation.'

Jimin played the movie and covered them with a blanket. Pressing his little body to Yoongi's trained figure. He hugged his waist, and put his head on Yoongi's chest.

And for the next half an hour, before they both fell asleep, he was hardly focusing on the movie, trying to ignore that his alpha mate hadn't even once looked at the screen, because his eyes were glued to Jimin.

The next day Taehyung was going to the practice field in quite a good mood. After thinking, he came to the conclusion that his judgment about Jungkook could be a little too harsh. So he decided to observe him with an open mind today. Especially that they had now trainings that involved using their powers. This type of training wasn't as cheerful as the pure physical ones. The alphas were much more focused here, knowing how easy it is to lose their humanity to their wild sides while using their wolf's power.

Kai and Chanyeol were pretty chill, but Bogum and others were visibly stressed. Jackson and Wendy were looking at them amused.

'What's going on?' asked them Taehyung.

'They are praying as always,' giggled Wendy pointing at Bogum's group with her chin.

'Why?'

'Nobody wants to draw Jungkook', Jackson answered amused.

Taehyung felt something cold in his stomach.

'Why?'

'Because he is pretty much invincible. They know what he can do, and they have already given up.' Jackson shook his head. 'Look at Kai and Chanyeol. They are not afraid. That's because they just want to fight the best they can. If they will stand on their feet at the end of the duel it's their win. They can be sure, they will be able to deal with the worst of the opponents. Because there is no one like Jungkook...'

'Well, at least until now there hasn't been...' Wendy grinned, sending Taehyung a knowing look. 'Even after a two years of training they are still so simple-minded...'

'They will gain shrewdness with the experience.' Jackson shrugged. He patted Taehyung's arm. 'I didn't decided yet, if they are so dumb or you are so clever.'

'What do you mean?'

'They have known Jungkook for two years. Some of them even longer. They know how great his power is. And none of them were ever hurt deadly by it. And they don't know you. You are the threat to all of them. Because they don't know what you are capable of. But your calm and nice personality is deceiving them. That's just showing how naive they are yet...'

Taehyung smirked.

'Well, I'm not going to hurt them...'

'But you should learn how to teach them,' Jackson's voice was stern. 'You are not helping, protecting them from facing a hard opponent.'

Taehyung wanted to answer something, but Yoongi came with Jungkook. Everybody went quiet. Yoongi was carrying a little black sack.

'Just three duels for each of you. Jackson and Wendy will be changing. Three of six pairs will fight at the same time.' He announced. 'First draw!'

Everybody gathered and put their hands into the sack. Each one of them drew one small square of color paper. The people with the same color made a pair.

Taehyung had purple paper. And Chanyeol had the second one. He was slightly tense when he found the other piece in Taehyung's hand. Taehyung smiled at him lightly, and turned to see the other pairs.

He didn't notice that Chanyeol was seeking Jungkook with his eyes. When Jungkook saw his face and connected the dots. He mindlinked him.

Jungkook: Focus. Analyze. It's just another fight. New opponent. You won't always know the power of the person whom you are fighting.

Chanyeol nodded slightly. The fear of fighting with one of the Royal Wolves was a reasonable thing. But he trusted Jungkook. And didn't know Taehyung.

Kai smirked when he found out that his first sparring partner was Jungkook. Taehyung saw that and was surprised that the guy didn't seem bothered by it. But he already knew that Kai is slightly too confident. Even if his ass was constantly beaten up by Jungkook. The other truth was that no one else could beat him except Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi that is. Taehyung knew what a good fighter he was. He was curious how good he will be, allowed to use his powers as well.

Bogum drew Dae-hee, one of his friends. His little group of followers was fighting between themselves. Yi-seo drew the white paper. And she looked at Jackson terrified. Wendy felt offended. She punched her open hand.

'I will take her,' she said to Jackson.

'Kai and JK! Taeil and Woojin! Yea-joon and Yoorim! You can start!' shouted Yoongi.

Kai was the first to attack. He knew he couldn't give Jungkook the time to gather enough power to suffocate him. Jungkook dodged the lightning that he sent in his direction, and used the opportunity to slide to Kai and kick his stomach. Kai punched him with his fist covered in yellow lightning. Jungkook's body jerked from the electric shock. But he wistand it and didn't back away, he swirled his finger and the whirlwind of wind surrounded his opponent. Kai threw his hands up and the little tornado mixed with his bolts that scattered it in the next minute. But he was too late to see how close Jungkook was after he freed himself from the wind prison. Jungkook punched him. Kai landed on the ground and pressed his fingers to the soil. Lightnings crawled under Jungkook's feet and he screamed when he felt the voltage, hitting his body. He jumped in the air and floated there escaping Kai's power. In his hands appeared a bow made of wind. The arrow that materialised looked like it was made of pure storm. He aimed at a Kai lying on the field.

Taehyung froze. Jungkook was to fast. His power was too strong. And Taehyung knew that a single thought about backing a little hadn't even crossed his mind.

He shot the arrow. Kai clapped his hands together and in front of him appeared a wall of thunderbolts. The arrow stuck into it. But Jungkook's power was still moving it forward, as if it was trying to pierce through the wall at all cost.

Jungkook landed lightly on the field, observing Kai who was wet from the sweat. He was struggling to hold his power. Kai's eyes flashed red.

Come on, Jungkook thought. Come on! You can do it!

The arrow was half way through the barrier. It was moving forward persistently.

Kai screamed and did a flip at the same time removing the barrier. The storm-arrow crashed into the ground when a second earlier Kai was laying. At the same time a thunderbolt flight in JK direction. At the last minute the air got thick around him, and the bolt just bounced.

Yoongi whistled on his fingers.

'Taeil, your attacks were good, but you need to work on your defence. Yea-joon, Yoorim just because you can use your powers, doesn't mean you should stick just to it. Remember you have four useful limbs.' Taehyung actually was so caught up in Kai-JK's fight that he forgot the others were fighting too. Yoongi turned to the last pair. 'Kai... excellent,' he simply said, and clapped his hands. 'Next!'

Taehyung stood in front of Chanyeol. He saw Jungkook standing not so far behind his opponent, observing him. Taehyung wasn't used to showing his power. Well it was not that his power was a visible one. But the effects it had were.

Chanyeol heard a calm voice in his head.

Jungkook: Guard your mind. Attack the person directly.

The fact that it was the very first fight when Taehyung could use his power was making Jungkook anxious. He would prefer to check what Taehyung could do, and teach his people how to fight effectively.

Taehyung closed his eyes. The invisible threads of his power, crowled to Chanyeol's body and climbed, slowly penetrating his mind.

Chanyeol was waiting. Taehyung wasn't moving. Then everything became dark around him for a moment. And when he blinked he was back at the field, but the others weren't there anymore. Or they were... but in their wolf form. Growling at him. Surrounding him like a prey.

'Guys...' he said anxiously and made a step back. A big black wolf in front of him barked and the rest jumped on him.

It's an illusion - Chanyeol understood but then one of the wolves bit his calf and pain spread into his body. The pain was real. He screamed.

The spectators forgot about the four other fighters. They were looking only at Taehyung standing still and screaming Chanyeol who was trying to shake something from his leg. But there was nothing there.

Jungkook was walking from side to side nervously.

Use your senses - he was instructing in his mind. He couldn't interfere in the fight. Chanyeol needed to snap out of it by himself.

Chanyeol was attacked by alpha wolves. He felt like his body was torn apart. Their fangs were digging into his flesh mercilessly.

He used his power. The shadows he controlled, entwined around the wolves. They were supposed to choke them, but they just went right through them.

It was an illusion then how could he experience the pain? He couldn't fight with this power... But the power was held by a living man... Chanyeol ignored the pain and inhaled the air. He could easily recognize where Jungkook was standing. He was always surrounded by the scent of fresh air. He could also identify Kai, Yoongi, Jackson and Wendy. And Bogum because he hated his cologne. But there was also the perfume scent that he wasn't familiar with. He changed into a shadow and ran in the direction of it. He materialized just before Taehyung and kicked his stomach. He threw a punch and hit an arm, but his next hit was stopped by the gentle grip. The illusion disappeared.

Taehyung was looking at him.

'That's the first time someone snapped out of it...' he said.

'I was trained well.' Chanyeol answered simply. He still felt shivers from the pain. He was almost sure the wounds would be visible if he checked. His hand was trembling.

'The effect will fade in an hour' Taehyung promised.

'You are not just a mere illusionist...'

'No. I am a mind controller.'

'You did great, Chanyeol' Yoongi said. 'Do you need a break?' Chanyeol shook his head stubbornly. Yoongi sighed. 'Okey. You will fight in the second round then. Ladies and gentlemen, the ones who will pass the training will be trained in guarding their minds as well.' He patted Taehyung's arm. 'You didn't use your full ability.'

'Showing all the cards at once is not my style' Taehyung smirked.

'Very well' Yoongi nodded. 'The next draw!'

Taehyung's eyes flight to Jungkook. But JK wasn't showing any emotions. He wasn't impressed or he wasn't scared. Taehyung was expecting him to be more... judgmental, considering how cruel power he had.

But Jungkook was simply deep in his thoughts. Not looking at anything specific. Thinking. Until everybody drew their new partners and he heard Bogum's cursing. Everybody already had their pairs except him, Taehyung, Jungkook and Taeil. He was looking hopefully at Taehyung (Considering what show they just saw it was a hope really wrongly placed.) who put his hand into the sack. And drew a black card. The same as Taeil. So the last paper that was left was...

'Fucking shit!' cursed Bogum.

'Don't whine like a weak bitch' said Kai, rolling his eyes, passing him.

'Easy to say. You always get the light treatment...' Bogum growled and Kai stopped suddenly.

'What did you just say?'

Chanyeol grabbed Kai's arm.

'Leave it. You know he is just pissing himself out of fear right now...'

'You are the only one who is getting a light treatment here...' Kai said and walked away with Chanyeol.

'Taehyung and Taeil! Yiseo and Kai! Jackson and Yea-joon! You can start!' Yoongi announced.

The next round was similar to the previous one. But Taeil couldn't snap out of Taehyung's mind control. So he was fighting invisible opponents without even getting closer to Taehyung. Yiseo wasn't really an opponent to Kai. He could easily destroy her, but didn't lose his cool. And Jackson was more playing with Yea-joon than actually fighting. After fifteen minutes was time for change.

Kai's eyes were already fully red when he stood in front of Jungkook. Taehyung couldn't actually see the difference in Jungkook's behavior with Kai and Bogum. But he was sure there was something. Maybe because Bogum was so agitated. Taehyung could smell his fear.

The fight started. Bogum surrounded himself with a water barrier in an instant. But Jungkook jumped to him and did a spin kick making a wind so strong Bogum's barrier just disappeared.

'Stop playing' said Jungkook calmly. Bogum threw himself on him but Jungkook dodged. And punched him with the fist covered with the air shield.

'He doesn't even use a small part of his power...' Kai was shaking his head.

But the situation changed. Bogum's power was getting stronger, and Jungkook couldn't just stick to combat with air protection. He was about to use his power when the wall of water appeared next to him. He looked at him terrified. In the next second the water serpent enwrapped Jungkook's body like a snake. Covering his mouth and nose trying to suffocate him. Drown him. For a moment Taehyung thought that Jungkook wouldn't break out of it. He looked like he was in panic. Jerking his body. Bogum was slowly getting closer to him, smirking, when Jungkook was desperately struggling with water.

Bogum stretched his hand and put it into the water. He touched Jungkook's wrist. His exposed skin. The next minute the water prison was scattered, covering everybody with hot rain. Bogum closed Jungkook in hot water. He not only almost drowned him. He almost cooked him.

But Jungkook was freed from it now. Coughing. The cold air soothed his reddened skin. He looked at Bogum's hand still wrapped around his wrist and he gulped. He looked at Bogum and the other one started to choke.

Bogum let go of Jungkook's hand, leaving a red, steaming mark of his palm. He grabbed his throat, and fell on his knees.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi who was observing choking Bogum with calmness. Taehyung saw it once already. In the tunnel, where JK dealt with mercenaries with a snap of his fingers. But they were on training now and nobody was going to stop him from torturing Bogum like that? Bogum was already on his fours. He was gaping like a fish out of the water.

'Go ahead, free yourself!' Jungkook yelled and Taehyung couldn't just stand there. He ran to the field and grabbed Jungkook's arm.

'Enough!' he shook him.

Jungkook blinked. He was so shocked he released Bogum, who inhaled greedly the air to his lungs.

Jungkook's eyes darkened. He grabbed the hand holding his arm and twisted it.

'It's the second time you are interrupting me! What's your fucking problem!?'

'You would kill him!' Taehyung released himself harshly.

'No, I wouldn't! I know what I'm doing! He should snap out of it! He is capable of doing it! Do you even know what you are protecting?!'

'Not what! But who! He is a person!'

'You are protecting his fucking weakness! Every one of them has been through this! But still he is the only one who can't!'

'Because you are targeting him!'

'I'm training him!'

'Torturing him like that?! What kind of fucked up training is this?!'

'The one that will let him survive!'

'ENOUGH!' Yoongi's voice filled the air.

Taehyung and Jungkook stopped yelling, but they daggered each other with their eyes.

'Bogum, get out of the field! The rest drew the last pairs!' Yoongi ordered, then he looked at two Grand Alphas. 'And you two... if you want to fight, then fight! You have fifteen minutes to let out the steam and I don't want to hear the word after it! From both of you!'

He walked away to Jackson.

'Is it smart?' Jackson asked.

Yoongi's eyes were dark and angry.

'Jungkook sacrificed everything to train the soldiers. They could hate him, curse him, spit on him. As long as they were trained well enough to survive every situation he didn't care. It's the first time he showed emotions about it. Because the way Taehyung sees him is unfair. And he will need to live with him till the rest of his days. And Taehyung doesn't understand the way Jungkook can control himself in fights. To the point he knows when to push someone to its limits. Maybe he will get it after that. So if the kids want to play, let them play!' Yoongi gritted his teeth and crossed his arms on his chest looking at the youngsters.

Taehyung and Jungkook stood in front of each other. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A sweetness of Yoonmin to balance a bitterness of Taekook. 

^^ I hope you will wait impatiently for part 3 

Blair_Witch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
222K 16.4K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
499K 22.1K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
97.4K 5.5K 11
Jungkook has dedicated his immortal life as a fairy to protect the Kingdom Seven. He was first shown love and compassion by the queen Mina who had ma...