The CEO And His Girl | LISKOOK

De 7pridika14

What happens when the young and dashing billionaire CEO Jeon and Actress Lisa Manoban are asked to shoot for... Mais

Introduction
1. The Bumpy Ride to A Happy Ending Begins
2. A Day At The Orphanage With Soft Hearted Lisa
3. Lisa To Appear In Children's Campaign Shoot?
4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'
5. The Truth Behind Not Saying Those Three Words
6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills
Explanation (Not an official update)
7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set
8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever
9. #Liskook Blows Up The Internet
10. Second Encounter At The Mall
12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument
Important
12. Jungkook Plans Revenge
13. Marry Me!
14. The Jeons Meet Lisa
Important 2
15. Married To Each Other
16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins
17. Liskook's Little Moment
18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband
20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1
New Book!
BONUS (Magazines Are Out)
21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation
22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2
23. Lisa And Jungkook in His Room
24. The Three Words
25. Sweet Morning
26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook
27. Excuses To Get Close
New Books!
Interview The Characters
28. Jungkook Protects Lisa
29. He Is Her Cure
30. The First Affectionate Contact
31. Jungkook Believes Lisa
32. Jungkook Is Aware
33. Thinking To Impress Him
34. Together in Tokyo
Heartfelt Apologies
PLAYLIST 1
35. A Romantic Stroll Under The Stars
36. Their Bonding Time
37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly
38. Liskook In A Tight Spot
39. The Truth Is Finally Out
40. Tending To The Big Bunny
41. Not Now Not Ever
42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings
43. Dripping With Care And Affection
44. Possession And Dominance
'The Royal Love' Is Out Now
45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself
46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology
47. Being His Angel
48. The Bubble Of Liskook
49. The Shy Kitten Is Here
PLAYLIST 2
50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True
51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa
Important 3 (Updating Schedule)
52. How His Love Is
Translation
53. The Longingness Is There
54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2
55. Superstar Lisa In The House

19. Too Much Fun

2.8K 104 19
De 7pridika14

Lisa's POV

Jungkook and me are driving to his parents' residence for eomma had invited us to dinner to welcome me to their family. Jungkook clearly huffed in annoyance when I told him.

Well what else one can expect from him?

From what I know that his hyungs will be there and it will be good to meet the goofy boys again. I really find them cute and warm. Plus, I really wanted to see them after a week. I really missed them a lot. And Eomma and Appa too.

It would be so good if my husband behaved the same way with me. He can atleast try to befriend me. But he is not wrong, is he?

Like see, if I would have been in his shoes, I might have done the same thing. Who would want his brother-in-law to cheat on his sister? No one. Amd on that with his wife. Well that is not the truth but he believes it. I can't blame him though. His hate towards me is really genuine. Like it is a genuine thing to do.

He clearly cares about his sister. Heck, he cares about everyone: his parents, his hyungs and his sister.

That even makes him more lovable.

I know that I am on his bad side. But I really want to be on his good side. I really want to feel what it feels to be on his good side.

Will he really care about me like the way he does for his close ones?

Will he like me the way I like him?

These past few days, I have been trying to ease out the heavy tension settled between us. I really try. But he, being the jerk he is, does not give me any chance.

Lisa, seriously! Would you have done that? Giving some one a chance who you believe has an affair with your sister's husband?

No.

But I really want him to like me. I don't know I just want him to like me back.

"We are here." Jungkook coldly voices out and unbuckles his seatbelt and within a flash, he gets out.

Did I tell you he looks dapper in that white shirt and black slacks of his.

Handsome.

I walk out and follow his lead. Soon after, I am engulfed by eomma in a hug. "I missed you my baby." She pecks my forehead amd I smile in return. I will never get tired of her love. She really is the sweetest mother ever.
She continues hugging me and I can't bring muself to break from her warm embrace.

"Mom, will you step back and let me meet my sister-in-law?" A sweet voice enters my ear. "Aish! I was just meeting my daughter." Eomma steps back and a pretty lady in her late 20s replaces her spot in front of me.

"Damn! No wonder our Kookie let her steal his heart." The young lady cooes as she takes my hands in hers and squeezes them gently. "You look much more beautiful in person." She continues and hugs me.

"Ya girl!" Eomma lightly smacks the girl's cheek before turning to me. "Lisa, this girl is stupid. She is Haru, my daughter and our Kookie's sister." She points to Haru.

I bow but she grips my shoulder, "There shouldn't be any formalities between sisters, hmm?" She giggles making me smile and nod. "Good then, lets go!" She chirps happily and drags me in the living room.

Haru is an angel. So pure...just like Eomma.

We all, me, Eomma and Haru sit and chat. "Haru, Lisa..." Eomma calls us and we both turn to look at her. "Yes Eomma," I say.

"I'll be back in short minutes, I'll go and check the dinner prepartions. You both sit here." She stands up but I grip her hand.

"Eomma, wait. I'll also come and help you." I start to stand up but she quickly grips my shoulder making me sit. "No Lisa, you sit here. You must use this time to bond with Haru. Sit and chat and it's not that I'll take long, hmm?" I nod and turn back to Haru.

"Lisa, no wonder mom never stops praising you." She caresses my cheek while I blush from the compliment.
"I am just so happy that our Kookie has found his love with the right girl. Lisa..." She has started to tear up now. I wipe her tears but she just takes my hands in hers.

"Lisa...I want you to take care of this family. They are everything to me. I..." She sniffles and I hug her not wanting to see any tears anymore. "I will try my best to keep them happy. They are my family too now." I assure her and she nods. We continue to chat and within half an hour I have found that she is just as sweet as Eomma and Appa.

How lucky I am for having these people...

Our conversation is cut short by a loud wailing of a baby. "Hyun, don't cry baby." Eomma's voices reaches us before she makes an entrance.

Eomma comes in view holding a cute baby boy on her left hip. "Haru, your baby is hungry. Feed him, will you?" Eomma scolds Haru as she takes the baby from her hand.

"Lisa, meet Hyun, my son and your nephew." She takes her previous seat and chuckle as I caress the baby's cheeks who is feeding on his mother's breast right now.

"He is so cute." I fiddle gently with Hyun's fingers. Both me, Haru and Eomma continue chatting and discussing about Eomma's trip in Busan.

"Will he not sleep Unnie?" I ask as she cradles the baby to get him to burp after feeding milk. "Noo..that is the problem. He won't sleep. He loves tiring out his Eomma." She chuckles as she lightly smacks baby's back.

The baby eventually burps and she excuses herself to use the washroom after handing the baby boy to Eomma.

The boy starts wailing and Eomma stands up to pace around but I stop her and take this as a chance to play a little with baby boy. "Eomma, can I take him if you don't mind?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Of course not, Lisa. Okay Hyun, it is time to go to your aunty." She cooes as I take the baby in my hands. I gently pat his back while pace around with Eomma watching us. The baby stops crying and soon starts giggling as I coo at him. I boop his nose, lightly pinch his cheeks.

"I see why your appa was saying that you are a natural with kids." Eomma chuckles as she pats my head.

"Madam, dinner is ready." A maid informs us and we both nod before going to the dinner hall.

I reach there with Hyun's face in my neck, his saliva on it. I don't mind it. It actually makes me feel that the baby is feeling good around me.

In the hall, I see all the oppas, Appa, Jungkook and ther jerk Jackson. I greet all of them. My blood immediately boils up seeing Jackson' s face. I feel like cursing him but Eomma asks us to dig in as Haru has returned.

It has been around 5 minutes of us digging in the food when I feel something crawling up my legs. I try to shake it off. The feeling fades away.

Again I start feeling the same and this time I push my legs a little towards me.

What the hell was that?

I look around the table and sense nothing suspicious but just as I am about to continue eating I sense Jackson smirking discreetly. His smirk widens when the feeling comes again and this time I know it is his foot making its way up my leg. All of the others are busy chatting and eating. None of them are able to discern what it is going under the table as I and Jackson are sitting at the far end of the table.

My blood is boiling at its highest right now. I don't want to create a drama so I just remain silent and I just push my legs farther back into myself below the chair making it difficult for him to reach. I glare at him but he just shrugs it off with a smile as he continues chatting with Appa.

How can he be so shameful?

Asshole.

We all are done eating and it is still early as it is 8.15 pm right now so all of us move into the living hall except Appa and the jerk Jackson as they had some business to attend.

Haru takes the baby from the maid as she handed Hyun earlier to her before having the dinner.

"Unnie, Can I..." I ask Haru to take the cute baby in my arms as he is so innocent and cute. And also the fact that I love babies. "Oh why not, you don't have to ask to take your nephew in your arms." She chuckles as she hands the baby boy to me who is now in my arms.

I coo at him and he continues playing with the strands of my hair.

"I see Hyun has already started liking you Lisa." Jin chuckles as I boop the baby's nose. He giggles.

"Oh boy! I am so jealous. I can't forget the day I cradled him in my arms. He didn't stop crying that day." Tae recalls his memory with Hyun.

"No Tae! Don't you remember the day when he peed on Kook just before he had a meeting to attend. I swear I had never seen him so flustered." Jimin says as we all laugh.

"Yah! Don't blame my baby. I told Kook to get his diaper changed but he was so busy playing with him." Haru glares playfully at us.

"We can't help it that he is so cute. He is like a real toy." Hoseok muses.

"Oh no, he is so cute that he makes Yoongi's heart melt." Jimin says as Yoongi blushes.

It is silent for a few minutes with me playing with Hyun. All of them watching our little interaction. He tries to mimick my action of booping his nose. He giggles heartily when I boop my nose with his. I pull away a little as he tries to touch my face, teasing him a little. He cries but then I immediately come forward for him to caress my cheeks. He smiles.

"Yah! I am so jealous. Lisa has only met Hyun today and see he is all giggly with her. And look at me here, I have known him for seven months and still he cries in my arms." Tae whines making all of us chuckle.

"Where is Kyungwoo Eomma?" I ask her and she tells that the biy had gone back To Daegu with his grandad. But will return next month. They all continue telling their memories with Hyun and Kyungwoo.

"Even I have seen it, she has just this calming aura around her that attracts the children." Appa appears suddenly grabbing our attention wbile I blush.

"Appa, its nothing like that." I say timidly while the others disagree with me except Jungkook who sits there quietly sipping on his banana milk.

"I am just stating a fact dear." Appa caresses my head as he takes the empty seat on the couch beside me.

"Oh cut it off, Mr. Jeon! I want a cute baby-" Eomma is cut off by a flustered Appa.

"What the hell are you talking about?" We all laugh.

"Yah Mr. Jeon! You didn't let me complete. I was talking about having another grandchild," Eomma says and all of us dart our gazes to Haru who mouths 'What'.

"Yah stupid people! I want Lisa and Jungkook's baby in my arms." Just as soon as Eomma finishes speaking, Jungkook chokes on his banana milk while I am a complete blushing mess.

They all laugh except me and Jungkook. I just keep my gaze downwards.

"Aunty, let them have some fun of their married life. You know some action-" Jimin stops when Jin smacks his head.

I can't take this anymore. I hand Hyun to Haru who looks at me amusedly.
"Where are you going Lisa?"

"I-I..." I fluster and just flee away from there with their roar of laughter echoing in the hall. I make my way towards the kitchen to drink some water.

Since I don't feel going back to the others, I go to the balcony showcasing the beautiful gardens at the front of the mansion. I just stand there looking at the serene white ball in the sky.

"I recall something." I turn to see the source of the voice and come face to face with the jerk Jackson.

I ignore him and decide to leave the place but a tight grip on my wrist stops me. "Where are you going? Won't you tell me that you liked my leg cradling yours?" I quickly spun around and try to loosen his grip but to no avail.

I decide to make him see the reality.

"Listen, you better stop whatever you are doing or else.." I trail off as I try to loosen his grip again.

"Or else what?" He dares to fire back.

"Or else it won't be in your favour whatever I do."

"I don't know what you want to do but I am really sure what I want to do to you." He licks his lips as he eyes me up and down. I notice it and speak again to divert his attention up on my face.

Disgusting jerk!

"Listen! I know how much of a jerk you are. Playing with women is your hobby but you better stop it and start caring about your wife who loves you dearly." I grit out through my teeth.

"Seems like you know about me but let me tell you that woman is no fun. She is so boring-" I slap him hard across his face.

"You better not talk about her like that with that filthy mouth of yours. You don't have any right to-" I gasp as he slams me into the wall, pinning me hard. He tries to kiss me but I keep hitting him on his face.

"You bitch! You just wait and let me tell you I'll do you so-"

"You motherfucker! Get your hands off her." A familiar voice booms which causes the man in front of me to loosen his grip on me. A silhoutte comes into view and soon the person speaks again.

"I knew you were upto no good." The person comes forward amd the moonlight shines upon his face.

I gasp.

Jimin.

"You son of a bit-" Jackson is cut off as Jimin lands a hard punch across his face. He stumbles and hits his head on the wall.

"You better get away before I do some thing worse to you and don't you dare come near her again." Jimin threatens to throw a punch again but Jackson scurries away and I look at his retreating back.

"Lil sis..." Jimin trails off as I start sobbing on his chest.

"Oppa!" I cry in his arms and he just takes me away to some place in the mansion.

We both are sitting in the garden of the mansion on a bench under a tree. The garden is huge making it look like some actual public park.

"I thought that fucker would have realised his mistakes but it seems like he has not changed a bit." He curses while I ponder about how he got to know about Jackson's deeds.

"What mistakes oppa?" I ask him wanting to know more.

He sighs. "Actually, it was before his marraige. He came to meet me at the set one day because his company had associated with my film and all that shit you know..." I nod as he speaks.

"That day, he visited me to discuss some things about business. I was busy at the time so I asked my assistant to tell him to wait. It had been a little over half hour when my assistant didn't return. I thought there might be some problem and she must have returned because in those days, her family issues were too much to handle. I dismissed her absence thinking she had returned and would reason about it the next day.." I nod again.

"So I made my way towards the vanity van at the set where I had told my assistant to make Jackson wait. And when I got in, I saw him harrassing my assistant. She was crying and I immediately pulled him away from her. I punched him and cancelled the deal between us. Then I never had any contact with him."

"Oh..." I trail off realising that Jackson is a piece of horrible shit.

"But that is not it, Lisa." I look at him who takes a deep breath.

"Then I got to know after a month or so that Haru Noona would be getting married to him. I was completely raging with anger at that time. I care a lot about Mr. And Mrs. Jeon because they had taken care of me after the death of my parents and still do. They are like my family. No! They are my family. So this one day, it was their engagement and I desperstely wanted to talk to Kook about it before any shit got down. I was sure that if he knew the truth he would do everything in his power to stop the marraige but..." He has tears welled up in his eyes now.

"But what oppa?" I ask

"But I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth Lisa..." He sniffles.

"But why?"

"Because Kook was so happy seeing his sister happy. He was so happy...Lisa. I still remember the smile on his face seeing Haru happy when she got engaged. He might be rude on the outside but trust me when I say this," He faces me and looks me in the eyes. " He is the best son and the best brother in the world. He has cold aura but he is so warm inside for his parents, his sister and his hyungs."

He sniffles and I hug him.

I know Jungkook is the best person in the world.

Jimin oppa, you have given me all the more reason to like him more.

"Lisa..." He looks up. "But that doesn't mean he can't be a jerk." He chuckles and I shake my head at his words.

"But then what happened oppa?" I ask wanting to know more about the Jackson shit. "Oh yeah," He wipes his tears and continues, "So I decided to take the matter in my own hands. I went straight to his house after engagement and threatened to ruin his reputation by making the CCTV footage of him assaulting my assistant public, ofcourse I would morph her face. Till now I thought he realised his mistake but..."

"But seems like he didn't take it seriously oppa.." I conclude realising how much of a big shit Jackson is.

Assaulting a girl at the set.

Fucking a maid.

Having an affair.

Cheating on his wife who loves him dearly.

"But now I know exactly what to do with that fucker!" He grits out with anger raging in his eyes.

"Oppa calm down." I hold his hand in an attempt to calm his raging.

"How can I? He has hurt Haru noona and now he tried to assault you. He dared to hurt my sisters. I'll get Kook know about this and he is gonna beat the shit out of him-" He is already chatging to get in but I quickly get to him holding his hand.

"Oppa...please he will be hurt and moreover Haru Unnie will hurt a lot. Don't do this." I plead him.

"Oppa I promise if he ever does try anything else from now on, I will be informing you but please not now.." He sighs defeatedly and rakes his hand in his hair.

"Okay for now, I won't push this any further but I swear if he does it again I will fucking not stop." He caresses my head as I nod my head resting on his shoulder.

We both head in and just when we reach the entrance, Taehyung comes into view. "Where were both of you? Mrs. Jeon has something to tell. Come fast." He then grabs my hand and we all three reach the living room where all are waiting. Except Jackson.

Good for him. What a coward he is.

"Come Lisa! Sit beside Jungkook." I do as I am told. "Okay so as I was saying both Lisa and Jungkook will go and visit the Jeon Farms." Mrs. Jeon says after breaking into a smile.

"No!" Jungkook says at a lightening speed.

I really want to get to know him more.

But I understand.

"Why?" Eomma frowns.

"I have a lot of important work to do in the office-" Jungkook is cut off by Appa.

"From what I know there nothing important for two weeks or so. Just some meeting otherwise everything is going smoothly. So stop making lame excuses." Appa says sternly as adjusts his tie.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Eomma says in a stern voice which catches everyone's attention.

"What kind of a husband are you, huh? The next day after your marraige, you go on a business trip, then when I tell you to take your wife to our farms, you deny by lying. Don't you have any sense that your wife needs your time too!" She scolds him making Jimin, Taetae and Hoseok oppa to stiffle their laughters to see their maknae scolded like this.

I just stand there watching his poker face.

Still looks handsome.

"Mom you can ask Lisa-" He starts saying but stops when Eomma puts her hand forward. "Why are you dragging my daughter in your lies? You know what Mr. Jeon?" She turns to face Appa.

"What Mrs. Jeon?"

"This boy over there," She points her finger at Jungkook, "is going to stay at home for one whole week-"

"But Mom-" He starts.

"I am not finished yet, Jungkook. You both will stay alone in that mansion with no maids around. Not even Mrs. Kim and Jinhee. And during the weekend you both will visit the farms and stay there. And when you will be back, we'll tell you about your honeymoon." She finishes and both me and Jungkook stand there with our jaws wide open while Haru and the boys chuckle.

"Mom, why-"

"Its final and if you dare to argue any further, I will extend the same to two weeks." Appa says in a stern voice.

"Fine" Jungkook sulks and all of the boys have smirks on their faces.

I am happy that I get to spend my time with him.

"Lets go." He says and takes my hand but we come to a halt when Jimin speaks.

"Oh...I see someone is in a hurry." With that they all break into a fit of laughter. I blush but the person next to me ignores them and pulls me out of the mansion.

And with that we both sit in his car and make our way to the mansion.

I look forward to the upcoming week.*Shy smile.

_________________________________________

Hey lilponies,

Hope you liked this chapter! I am really excited to update the upcoming chapters.

It's gonna be too much fun with more Liskook moments.❤️

You know that I really love you all.
Keep supporting and fighting!

Saranghae~

I 💜 U~

❤️7pridika14

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

75.2K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...
25.8K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
168K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
673K 22.4K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...