๐—˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น

By juliawritesss

"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ... More

แด€แด‡๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 36
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 37
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 38
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 39
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 40
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 41
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 42
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 43
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 44
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 45
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด€แดœส€แดส€แด€ แด›แด ส™สŸแด€แด‹แด‡
แดษชสŸแด€

ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€

21.2K 595 351
By juliawritesss

(A/N - I know the paragraphs are long but read it or else imma hunt you down, also read the note in the end)

THE MAFIA BALL DAY

The Marino brothers sit on the waiting room, so many emotions and thoughts but not a word being said. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Aurora had been brought to the hospital without a heartbeat, Vincenzo had to yell at the doctors so they would at least try to bring her back.

Vincenzo walked from one side to another calling people so they would find out more about what happened, if there was someone else involved apart from Amelia. He was angry, sad, frustrated. His daughter had been stabbed right in front of his eyes as he stood a few meters away clueless, but the worst part was that it wasn't a random person that had attacked her, but her own mother, his ex wife. The woman that he once loved with all his heart had betrayed him the worst way possible the day she took Aurora away from him, but now he felt angry because there's a possibility of his daughter never coming back.

The brothers remained seated on the chairs on the hallway. Giovanni looked at the white wall blankly, he was trying to process what had just happened, that there's a big possibility of him never seeing his sister ever again. Luca consoled Antonio as he cried nonstop trying to stay positive for the sake of his younger brother, Ant was murmuring that this couldn't be possible, that his twin couldn't be on the verge of death. Heartbreaking sobs escaped his mouth as the memories he had created with her played like a movie in his head. Matteo had his eyes closed as tears wouldn't stop streaming down his cheeks, his jaw was clenched as he thought about their own mother killing the most important person in their lives. Lorenzo for the first time couldn't even feel angry at the world for taking away his sister, he couldn't even feel angry at his mother as the unbearable ache on his chest was consuming him. And finally Leonardo, the funny brother had now been silently crying as he tried to keep the bad thoughts away, he knew it wasn't possible— she had to be alive, he couldn't loose her.

A loud bang of the door being thrown open is heard through the entire hallway. Javier comes into view with tear stained cheeks. He sits in the corner, his leg bouncing up and down anxiously. He didn't want to loose his best friend, she was his everything.

A few minutes after Javier had entered the hospital, Blake appears, his eyes were as red as the blood stained on his clothes, his chest moved up and down as he tried to contain the tears on his eyes. The blood on his clothes weren't his but in reality Aurora's, her last words played in his head nonstop. Javier looks up and his eyes land on Blake, he gets up and walks Blake's way. As he is face to face to the guy that had broke his best friend's heart, his hands turned into fists and finally connected with Blake's jaw.

Blake looks at Javier blankly, he felt so numb that even after the hard punch that Javier had landed on his face he couldn't feel anything. He had broken Aurora's heart and now he had lost her. He knew there's still a chance of her being alive, or else she wouldn't be in the hospital, but he couldn't hope for something that had a very small possibility of happening. Javier takes the letter Aurora had given him and throws it at Blake's chest before turning around and sitting on the chair he was previously on, not saying a word at Blake.

The letter falls to the ground and Blake reaches it with his hands, a frown had taken his face as he looked at it. At the left bottom corner there was his name written with what he can only guess as Aurora's handwriting. Her exquisite and delicate writing brought a ghost smile to his lips that had soon turned into a frown as he realized that she knew there was a possibility of her dying this night.

The Marinos looked at Blake with a curious expression as they livid remember Aurora on his arms as she died, the words that they exchanged as life was being ripped away from her body. The small smile that graced her lips as she looked into his eyes and said her last goodbye. They knew he was someone important for her, someone from her past. Vincenzo remembers when he asked just a few hours ago who Blake was, and Aurora had told him Blake was no one. Regardless Aurora's words, he knew the boy that stared with tears in his eyes at the letter on his hands, was anything but no one. If he would guess, he would say that Blake was her fist love.

And the last one.

A doctor emerged from the door where Aurora had been taken. His expression was neutral as he stepped from the doors. He comes near to where everyone was, making their heads snap his way. All the Marianos, Javier and Blake walk to the doctor's way eager for the good news.

"Aurora Marino?" the doctor asks making sure he had the right people. Vincenzo nodded his head indicating for the doctor to continue, he stopped breathing as he waited for the doctor's next words. His eyes were pleading for good news but deep down he knew that there were none. "Aurora was a very strong girl and she fought to remain alive, but unfortunately she was stabbed on a vital organ. We tried everything we could to save her but she lost too much blood. I'm very sorry for your loss."

Antonio fell into his knees as a painful sob escapes his lips. Luca had tears on his eyes but knelt down holding the youngest Marino in his arms as they both cried for the loss of their sister. Antonio felt like a part of him had been ripped away, he felt like his heart had shattered into tiny little pieces and he didn't know if it would be possible to put it together again, he felt like half of him had died with her. Giovanni cried for his sister, he cried for the life she deserved and didn't have, he cried for the future she wanted to have but would never have. Lorenzo felt like his world had fallen apart, he felt like he was being punished for the way he had treated his sister, but the worst part was that he thought he deserved every bit of the pain he was feeling in this exact moment. Leonardo took support in the wall but it wasn't enough as his body was giving up, his back slid down and sobs left his mouth.

Vincenzo looked at the doctor in disbelief. He couldn't believe his daughter was gone. The air was knocked out as an unbearable pain was felt in his chest. He stumbled back as his eyes fell to the ground, his daughter was gone. The pain of a father loosing one of his children was something he thought he would never feel, because deep down when Aurora was two and was kidnapped he knew she was alive, somehow he could feel it. But now he felt nothing. He thought about everything that had happened to her, everything she had told them, how cruel this world had treated her and came to the realization that maybe this was her happy ending, maybe now she can finally feel happy even thought he felt like his life was falling apart, this cruel word didn't deserve her.

Javier looked numbly at the commotion in front of him. He knew that now he may feel nothing but when the news finally kick in, he won't be numb anymore but in reality he will fall apart for the lost of his best friend and sister. But for now, he wanted to feel numb because it was better then the feeling of complete sorrow.

The hallway that once was quiet was now filled with painful sobs and pleads for the news not to be true.

Now a family that had finally felt completed was broken again, but this time they didn't know if they would be able to glue it together once again. Or if it would fall apart even more. But they knew they had to try to stick together and support one another. They knew that's what she would want.

"It's ok, I know someday I'm gonna be with you."

--------------------------

Some of you requested and I shall deliver. Not what most of you wanted but a closure.
(for now at least🤭, I'm joking, or am I?)

Thank you for those who supported me through this book, I really appreciate it. I still remember how thrilled I was when I saw the first comment. I love y'all so much, you have no fucking idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.4K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.8K 523 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
838K 15.2K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
12.7K 301 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...