What To Do When You're Caught...

De Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍΙͺα΄„α΄€α΄‡ΚŸα΄€ ΚŸα΄α΄˜α΄‡α΄’. [ ΙͺΙ’ α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sell... Mais

β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

1.5K 125 270
De Maguii_Sol

Chapter Three.
[ Harry's POV. ]

I woke up with the awful sound of a heavy rock song ringing near my ear. But, weird enough I felt completely rested, as if I have had the best sleep in my life.

It's been ages since I've slept this well. With the different hotel rooms, planes and the tour bus, my sleep wasn't always the best.

But this morning I felt brand new.
It must be this hotel bed.

It smelled so good, the pillow was so comfortable.
It had mens perfume or something, It was delicious.

I looked at the bedside table to turn that awful song off and dropped my head back on the pillow.

Who the fuck left it there in the first place?
I'm not going to get up until Nancy comes.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the amazing feeling of the pillow underneath my head and drifted off to sleep again.

I don't know how much more I slept, but it was awesome. I've never slept that long.

I stretched my arms, sitting on the bed and looked around.

Why is it so hot here?
Why am I wearing joggers to sleep?

What an odd hotel room.
It was full of shelves filled with books and a big wardrobe which was slightly opened and a bit messy inside, some clothes hanging inside.

And where the fuck was Nancy?

I looked around to find my phone and check the time, but I couldn't see it anywhere.

What a weird disposition this hotel room has. There's no ensuite bathroom.

I frowned.
I don't even remember how I got here.

I got out of bed and sat at the edge, looking down at my feet and my uncovered ankles.

What the fuck is the rogue?
When did I get that spider web?

I took a glimpse of my wrist, noticing my anchor was missing.
I rolled up my long sleeves and I froze when I couldn't identify any of the tattoos on my skin.

What the hell is going on?

I couldn't even identify my clothes, joggings and a long sleeve shirt?
Why did I sleep like that?

I could feel my heartbeat increasing every time I noticed something different in my body.
None of these tattoos were mine.

I stripped down the joggers and my briefs, throwing them to the ground and staring down at my crotch.

That's not my penis.

I hurried to search for a bathroom out of the room so I could stare at my whole body in a mirror, because this couldn't be happening. It must be some kind of visual illusion or maybe a magic trick, or maybe someone was just messing with me.

I opened the bedroom door and froze when I saw a guy sitting on what looked like a kitchen Isle.

"Why did you skip work? And why are you completely naked?" - The blonde one with an Irish accent asked, pointing at me.

"Excuse me?"

"Where are your clothes, Louis?" - He laughed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. Not comprehending a thing.

"Where is the bathroom?" - I asked and I shivered by hearing the voice coming out of my mouth.

What's wrong with my voice this morning?

The blonde guy looked weirdly at me and then laughed.

"Down the hall, you asshole."

"Who do you think you are calling me an asshole? You don't know me."

"I wish I wouldn't know you. You're a pain in the ass, Louis." - He laughed. - "Look, I have class in like half an hour, so I probably should get going, I'll be back at dinner with pizza, How does that sound?" - He smiled.

"Who are you?"

"The bestest friend you could ever ask for." - He said and walked towards the door, grabbing a bag in the process. - "See you tonight, Tommo!"

He closed the door behind him and I stood there, looking around that odd hotel room that looked more like a teenage apartment.

I walked to the direction of the bathroom but I stood still when I found a full length mirror in the living room.

I stepped closer as I tried to identify the person on the other side.

I moved a hand, noticing the reflection was giving me that same movement.
I touched my face, my hair and my neck.

No way.

No fucking way.

What the fuck is this?

Is… that face… I know that face.

I know this guy.

I got one step closer to the mirror, trying somehow to touch my reflection, well, not exactly my reflection.
This guy's reflection, which was awkwardly mine.

Is it possible?
Am I inside this guy's body?

But how?

I went to the bedroom again, ready to put on some clothes and get the hell out of this apartment.
I have a show tonight and I'm not going to miss it. I could figure out what was wrong with my appearance when I got there.

But wait.

Where am I?

I went to look out of the window to find just a normal street outside.
I literally could be anywhere.

I took another look at the different houses and stores in the front street.
Nothing but common.

But hey, is that the book store I went to yesterday?

Oh my God!
I'M THE BOOKSELLER!

I'm the guy from the store I bought my books from yesterday!
That's why I recognized his face.

I started hyperventilating.

Okay, Harry you need to think.
You need to be smart.

Where is tonight's show supposed to be?
Japan? China? Russia?

I can take the next plane.
Well, actually no.

I can't make it there on time, I don't even know if this guy can afford a ticket. I don't have my wallet with me.

So there's not an option.
Maybe I can pay for it myself?

That could be a choice, I know my bank account password. I think.
Usually Nancy does that stuff.

Maybe I can call Nancy.
Would she believe me?
Would anyone believe this?
I don't think so.

Everyone is going to think I'm fucking insane.

Maybe I can call myself.
That's it!

I can call my own phone and talk to this guy.
If I'm on his body, then he must be in my place, right?

"Where is his phone?" - I whispered to myself as I looked around and picked it from the nightstand.

I tried to unlock it but unfortunately it had a password.

"Damn."

Try something, Harry.

I tried around six different number combinations, but nothing.
And guess what? I got to block the phone.

I growled in frustration and let myself fall on the bed.

Why is this happening to me?

Maybe I can go out and try to ask for help.
But, what for?

No, what I need is to have a talk to that book seller. What was his name?

How did the blonde guy call me?
Louis?

Yeah, I think it was Louis.
I need to contact Louis.

I stood up from bed, trying to look for something that could help me.
I searched through some drawers, finding this guy's wallet and ID.
Tomlinson was his last name.

Louis William Tomlinson.
Well, that's posh.

His wallet was practically empty and had no other information that could help.
I grabbed his laptop, but of course it also had a password so I couldn't get in.

Frustrated as I was, I decided to just wait until the roommate came back, praying he would know Louis' passwords, because I couldn't do anything else on my own.

Suddenly, I noticed how starving I was since I've spent a couple of hours trying to decipher this weird and subnormal situation, so I picked something from the kitchen of these guys.

There wasn't anything of my liking, not even fruit or vegetables. So I settled for cereal.
I went to the living room and turned the tv on.

I went through some channels, not being able to focus on anything but the thought that I was just wasting time when I could be figuring how to return to my body.

Until…

"Our famous Harry Styles makes a fool of himself on a Chinese entertainment show!"

I sat at the edge of the sofa, my eyes completely opened in realization.

"Oh no. Oh no. Fucking Jesus Christ, what did he do?!"

"The famous singer forgot the lyrics to one of his songs as he was performing in a live show today! Here we have the video.
We can see that during his first song Watermelon Sugar he seemed off, as if he wasn't enjoying the song, but then when he started the second one, he completely froze and stopped singing.
The band continued playing a bit longer until they noticed that Harry wasn't singing anymore and the show stopped.
He excused himself later during the interview, saying he had low pressure and that he wasn't feeling alright.
But the fans who went to see him and were in the audience got a little disappointed with their idol.
During the interview after the failed show of the artist…"

"I'm so going to kill him!" - I screamed, standing up and throwing a cushion against the coffee table.

"We have a fragment to show you."

I could see myself sitting in that interviewer lounge and I was staring at the floor.
At the fucking floor!

Not to the audience, not to the cameras, not to the interviewer.
To the floor!

"So Harry, what was your inspiration for your last album titled 'fine line'?"

"I guess… I mean…." - He trailed and looked up as he was searching for help behind the cameras. - "I guess there's a fine line between every aspect of life. Between right and wrong, black and white, and that stuff…"

"What the fuck is he saying!" - I yelled at the television.

"Harry, we have another question for you… We want to know how it felt to win a Grammy this year. Your first one. It must be huge."

"I won a Grammy? I mean… shit." - He whispered. - "Sorry… sorry. I didn't want to… sorry." - He smiled, apologetically. - "Yes, it was huge. Great feeling. Yeah."

"This guy is ruining me! Who let him go on that interview! For God's sake!" - I shouted, kicking the side of the couch and pulling strands of my - Louis' - hair.

I took the remote control and turned it off.

I can't handle this.
I'm not going to watch how I get fired because of that idiot!

Suddenly, I heard that rock song ringing in the bedroom.
Louis' phone.

I ran to get it. It showed an Incoming call from "Niall."

"Hello?" - I asked.

"Lou! What pizza flavor do you want tonight?"

"Oh! It's you!" - I almost shouted.

"Yeah, who else?" - The Irish lad laughed. - "What flavor then?"

"I don't care. Hey, Neil. Do you happen to know my phone password?" - I asked, trying to sound relaxed.

"It's your birthday, you stupid idiot."

"Oh… right. And in what order?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope. I forgot. Ha."

"It's 2412." - He said.

"Thank you, Neil."

"I hate you."

I quickly hung up on the Niall guy and unblocked the phone, smiling in victory as I did it.
I rushed to dial my own phone number and waited as I put the phone in my ear, listening to it ringing.

"Harry Styles' phone." - A female voice answered.

"Nancy!" - I screamed as soon as I heard the familiar voice on the other side.

"Who is this?"

"I'm Har- Louis. Louis Tomlinson. I would like to speak to Harry. It's urgent."

"He's busy right now."

"I can assure you he wants to talk to me. Tell him I'm on the phone."

"I'm sorry Mr. Tomlinson, I don't want to disturb Harry before his show."

"Nancy, just put him on the phone or I swear I'll fire you!"

"Mmm… I'll… I'll see what I can do, sir."

"Thanks." - I sighed.

I heard some mumbling on the other side until I could listen properly to what they were saying.

"H, there's a man called Louis Tomlinson on the phone." - Nancy's voice said.

"Oh shit, give it to me!" - A voice that sounded like my own said quite far from the speaker. - "Leave me alone Nancy. Thanks." - The voice said, now closer to the speaker. - "Hello?"

"Louis!" - I screamed.

"Oh shit! Are you Harry?"

"Yes, you're in my body, and I'm in yours. What the hell is this?!"

"I don't know. I don't know what happened or what to do."

"I can tell, you're fucking ruin me. What the fuck did you do at that interview?!"

"Hey! I'm doing all I can! You stupid asshole! It's probably your fault this happened, so shut up and give me a solution."

"How is this my fault?!"

"It just is!"

"If anyone, it is your fault! This all happened after I went into your disgusting store."

"Don't you dare say my bookstore is disgusting!"

"It's disgusting!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Okay, you both stop yelling!" - I heard Mitch's voice coming from the other side.

"Mitch! Are you there? Man, I'm Harry." - I said, finally relieved to hear a known voice.

"I know."

"You know? How?"

"Louis came to me, I'm trying to help him."

"What did you guys find out?"

"Nothing yet." - Mitch said.

"If you weren't so focused on teaching me his stupid songs we would have figured something already." - Louis huffed.

"My songs?!"

"Harry, Louis. Please shut up both of you." - Mitch said with his usual calming tone. - "We are going to mend this… somehow."

"You're not helping much yet." - Louis huffed. - "Harry, Is Niall with you?"

"Who is Niall?"

"My best friend!"

"The blonde guy?"

"Yes." - He answered, his tone quite annoyed.

"He left earlier today."

"Fuck. Hear me out you famous singer, I need my bookstore to keep functioning, so you better not skip my shifts, and you better not treat Niall badly or something because I will hunt you forever. You hear me?"

"Harry, two minutes!" - I heard Nancy yell from the other side of the line.

"Two minutes for what?!" - I asked.

"The show." - Mitch said.

"Fuck!" - I heard Louis cursing.

"Don't you dare doing my show!" - I said.

"They are forcing me to!"

"Pretend you're sick!"

"I can't!"

"Harry, stage! Now!" - Nancy screamed again.

"Louis don't!" - I insisted.

"Do you think I want to do this?! I want to scream and shout because this annoying day doesn't seem to end, but yet I'm forced to sing in front of people some crappy songs I don't know, Harry! So stop fucking yelling at me!"

"You were yelling at me first!"

"Louis, we need to get on stage." - Mitch said. - "Harry, mate, I'm sorry. I'll try to help him not screw this up. But we have to go."

"I can't believe this!"

"We'll call you after the show." - Mitch said and hung up on me.

I stared at the phone screen as the call ended.

My life was a whole mess.
And neither of us knew how to reverse this yet.

I heard the sound of keys and the doorknob of the main entrance of the apartment as the blonde guy stumbled in.

"I brought Salmon Pizza!" - He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

Lord, save me.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

350K 13.4K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
56.3K 1.7K 28
Louis Tomlinson wasn't expecting to get involved with someone romantically, at least not while he's still figuring out quite personal aspects of his...
2K 108 15
"Come on, you little headfuck." Harry looks at him with mock annoyance. "Headfuck? What are you implying?" Louis smiles. "You can't decide if you ha...
2.8K 138 17
Harry has a problem and his name is Louis! Well, actually he really likes this problem which causes him some more. The upcoming holiday may be the be...