Reaper DXD

By deuxdude

Ever since that 'night', everything changed. You found out that you wield the power of the Grim Reaper, half... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (End Of Season 1)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (End Of Season 2)

Chapter 1

7.8K 94 38
By deuxdude

(A/N: This is what you look like)

Today was another day of Kuoh Academy. You weren't very enthusiastic while listening to your music. It's been a week since getting kicked out of your school for beating up constant delinquents, you got expelled. So your old man found you a new school to start over. However, you had to move out. So your dad found you a new apartment to move in.

Kiba: "Morning Y/N."

Y/N: "Morning." You pause your music, seeing your friend.

Kiba: "Everything okay?"

Y/N: "Don't worry, man. Everything is cool and all."

Kiba: "Well, I'll see you around, later?"

Y/N: "Later." You were heading to your class.

As the bell rang, you were taking a stroll only to see a the Perverted Trio at it again. This time, they are spying on Kendo Club.

Matsuda: "Muruyama's boobs are so big!"

Motohama: "Yeah man, she's 82-70-81."

Issei: "Katase has great legs!"

You approached the bunch silently and attacked them.

Y/N: "BEAT IT."

They all ran away from you at full speed. You walked away as the Kendo girls squealed in joy for what you done.

Meanwhile, 2 girls watched you just, noticing something interesting about you.

???: "Ah~ there he goes. Maiming the trio yet again." She contained her giggle.

???: "Yep but did you noticed something about him, right?"

Her friend nodded.

???: "Could he have a Sacred Gear?"

Timeskip

You went to the grocery to some food and supplies for your apartment as you headed back. But as you did, a man appeared out of nowhere right in front of you of whom got surprised.

Man: "Well what do we have here?"

Y/N: "Who're you!?" Being on guard.

Man: "Me? Don't worry about it. Because you are about to die!" He forged a spear of fire in his arms and grinned.

You put down the groceries and stood there for a minute before coming at him with such speed.

Man: "Fighting instead of running away? Brave, but futile."

However you perform parkour moves and punched him in the face and kept at it for 12 times before he got pissed and choked you before getting slammed down to the ground as he pierced you with his spear. Pain flowed all the way to your core as you spit out blood.

Man: "There that should do it. Now to see if Raynare is done with Hyoudo already."

Just as he was going to walk away, you were back at your feet as some shadowy force spirals around you.

Y/N: "...Come...back...here!"

Hearing that your killer shocked, turning around seeing you back up and different.

Man: "What is this? Just lie down and die already!

Y/N: "Soul...Want soul...give me it now...!" You formed a scythe. "GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!" That's when you charged at him.

Next Day

You jump up from the bed and realized that you're back in the apartment. You check your torso to see if the wound was still there. But it wasn't.

Y/N: "What the hell? That was no dream, it all happened. That...bastard! Something did happened to me!"

???: "Indeed. So what are going to do about it?"

You heard a voice, looking to see who's there.

Y/N: "Who said that?"

That's when it appeared.

Death: "Greetings Y/N. I am your new partner...DEATH."

Y/N: "Death? Partner?"

Death: "Indeed. You are the first human to be my host. Because of your determination, I was awakened."

Y/N: "My determination? Then did I kill that guy or not?"

Death: "No, he's still alive. Do you wish revenge?"

Y/N: "He'll come back if I don't do something."

Death: "Then allow me to lend you my power. All I ask in return is souls."

Y/N: "Fine, but in one condition, the souls I collect are the evil ones, not the good ones."

Death: "Deal."

Timeskip

After getting accustomed to your new abilities from the reaper, who told you about the existence of Sacred Gears, Devils, Fallen Angels and what not. You made it to class and throughout the whole day, you remained on guard.

That is until you sensed something that isn't normal and you followed it. As you made it over there, you saw a beast that just ate its victim.

Y/N: "So this is a Devil huh?"

Death: "Yes but a stray one at that."

You summon a scythe, getting the Stray Devil's attention.

Y/N: "Let's reap!"

The beast roared at you as it charged but sadly you dodged it and slashed it to pieces as you did, it's energy flowed through you.

[TRANSFER]

Y/N: "That was too easy." Another energy got your attention, making you get what you bargained for. But as you sensed it... "Another inhuman and the other one is, Issei?"

You headed to where they are. Issei was being confronted by a man with a fedora...with wings. Just like Yuuma Amano. He was a Fallen Angel.

Fallen Angel: "So Raynare didn't finish the job huh? How unfortunate. It's best I finish what she failed to do." He then formed a spear, preparing to attack.

Issei: "Crap!"

That is until a clang was heard.

Y/N: "Just in time."

Issei: "That voice...Y/N?"

Y/N: "Get out of here, Hyoudo. Now."

Issei: "Th-Thanks man!" That's when the pervert left.

Fallen Angel: "Oh its you. And to think Raynare was slipping. Must I finish everyone's job?!"

Y/N: "Die." You prepare to swing at him again, pushing him back.

Fallen Angel: "Well at least you're more of a challenge. Show me your power!"

???: "Not today."

Both you and your enemy heard a voice as a dark blast aimed at the Fallen Angel. He ascended into the air, dodging it. The one who shot it was a red-haired girl in a Kuoh Academy uniform.

Red-Haired Girl: "Oh its you. So you do have a Sacred Gear after all."

Fallen Angel: "What a surprise. The heiress of the Gremory family is here. My name is Dohnaseek, to what do I owe this intrusion?"

Gremory: "You can start by telling me why are attacking my servant and this man here?

Dohnaseek: "Sorry can't tell you. But for future reference, keep a leash on your servant." He then turns to you. "We will meet again boy. Count on it." Dohnaseek took off.

You then turn your attention to the woman who smiled at you.

Y/N: "Who are you?"

Rias Gremory: "I guess we should've met sooner. I'm Rias Gremory, nice to meet you." She lend out a hand for a shake.

God this will be a long day tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 4 7
I am fifteen. My hair is blonde and my eyes are crystal grey. Hahaha thought I was gonna say blue, huh? My life was pretty normal. I walk to school e...
680 41 27
Every day is a new day. new things happen. Meeting new people, Your friends dissaper, your life changes. *NOTE I usually don't write stories like thi...
2.1K 150 36
Emma has a semi-normal life but when she's attacked by her best friend, her world is thrown into chaos. A mysterious (and cute) guy saves her and tel...
37.3K 277 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...