Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

VIII. Gummy smile.

1.2K 52 0
By blackswanPooPoo

No one's POV.

Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon all looked at Mina who hurriedly said Hi and went to her room. Sana and Momo were trailing behind.

Nayeon: yah! Why is Mina in a hurry? Is that a bag of grocery that she took to her room?

'wanted to pee' both Momo and Sana said, they looked at each other and laughed.

The 3 looked at the two laughing and asked at the same time.

The trio: why are you laughing?

Momo: nothing.

The two went in the kitchen and placed the two boxes at the Kitchen isle.

Sana: who wants ice cream!?!

Sana said on the top of her voice. The trio then suddenly appeared. While the other members, who were in their room, appeared at the same time causing all of them to laugh. All the members were there except one.

They all started to eat.

Dahyun: uhhm this is so good, thank you unnie.

She said smiling at Sana.

Sana: Mina bought that.

The girl's weren't surprised since they're accustomed to Mina giving them something.

Tzuyu: thank you Mi... where's Mina unnie?

Jeongyeon: we saw her hurriedly went to her room.

Dahyun: She doesnt want some?

Sana: let her be she might be all gummy smiles by now. And besides we already ate some.

Nayeon: gummy smiles?

Jeongyeon: if you already had some, so why are you eating again?

She asked Momo who was happily eating hers.

Momo: what!?! It's delicious and besides this is a different flavor from the one I ate earlier.

Sana: that's her third, we one at the restaurant then at the icecream shop.

Nayeon: nothing's new.

They all laughed. Sana, who weren't eating watched them smiling. After a minute she then noticed Mina came out of her room with the bag of grocery. She put her phone on her pocket still wearing that gummy smile. Sana went to her and put her arm on her shoulder. They looked at each other and smiled.

Sana thought she was happy seeing Mina like that but worried at the same time cause if what she was thinking is right, she just hope it won't hurt her. Cause she's afraid that her anxiety might be triggered again and she doesn't wanna to see Mina again in that situation. She hope Mina will always wear that smile.

------------------------------------------

Mina.

As soon as I reached my room I locked the door. Put my stuff at the table, sat at my bed and took my phone out. The notification was from an unregistered number. I opened it and I unknowingly smiled upon seeing that it was from Chaeyoung.

From: unknown number:

Today at 12:35 pm
'thats right you're as pretty as an angel. I hope to see you again. If you want...'

2:25 pm
"Hi there pretty angel. I hope you're having a great time with your friends. I just got home and I remember that gummy smile of yours which I hope I can see again... Take care. 😍"

4.16 pm
Hi. I just got home. Good to know you safely got home.
Yes I did have a great time today. Although I received a lot of teasing from them, they're always like that. Anyways, rest well on your rest day!

I reread her message still without noticing that it made me smile. I then noticed the bag of grocery on the table. I guess I was really in a hurry that I even brought the bag of grocery in my room. I picked it up and went out of my room. Sana saw me and she was wearing a knowing smile. I just smiled at her.

Nayeon: Minari, why were you in a hurry that you even brought the grocery in your room.

Me: oh I just remembered something I need to do. I completely forgot to leave this here.

I then placed it on the counter Tzuyu and Dahyun went over to help unload the grocery. Little did I know Momo and Sana was eyeing each other smiling.

Momo: Hey guys have you seen our post in instagram?

I suddenly stopped and felt cold shivers down my spine. I looked at Momo who was letting Nayeon see it on her phone.  Sana nudged her and pointed at me. She saw me looking at her she just smiled at me then winked. I mouthed unnie! Both her and Sana laughed.

Jihyo: not yet. Wait.

Dahyun: What is it?

Tzuyu and Dahyun went to Jihyo and looked over her phone.

Nayeon gave Momo's phone to Jeongyeon.

Nayeon: you took this?

She asked Momo.

Sana: I did.

Nayeon: wow Mina this is rare. What's with that look?

They were all looking at me now. I can feel the heat in my face.

Dahyun: awww you look so cute here unnie.

Jihyo: you don't get to see that everyday.

Nayeon then laughed and said 'look at the last pic'

They all laughed, Jeongyeon laughed the hardest. They might have seen the pic of us three.

Tzuyu: unnie, you two looked scary

Jeongyeon: more like trying hard.

Momo: yah! It's so hard to do Mina's gummy smile.

Sana: right that's why we said we don't want her to loose her gummy smile.

Nayeon: why would she loose it?

Momo and Sana looked at me. I looked at them with a don't-say-it look.

Sana: we don't want her to go through another anxiety attack.

Momo: yeah, way too sad without her.

Nayeon kept looking at Sana, Momo and me looking suspiciously but didn't say anything. I felt like I was able to breathe. I then continued to put away the grocery.

Jihyo: I agree. I'm sure Mina remembers what we talked about. You can open up even just to one of us or better yet to all of us. We're always here for you okay?

They all looked at me. I looked at them one by one and said.

Me: yes unnie. I'll always keep that in mind.

Jeongyeon: seriously Mina, you look more prettier with your gummy smile.

Nayeon: I don't know about you but something about it strikes different. I can't pin point what though.

Nayeon was eyeing me. I just shrugged turned and put the last of the items to the cabinet.

We decided to watch a movie it took a while before we could settle on what we will watch. We decided 'Pearl Harbor'.
Tzuyu and Dahyun took the bags of chips and some sodas and gave it to the others.

I took a peek on my phone. Still no reply from her. I tried very hard not to think about it and just watch the movie.

It was around 7pm that we finished the movie. Almost all of us were crying cause Danny died.

'He's too cute to die.'
Jihyo while crying. That made us all laugh.

Dahyun: What's next.

Momo: dinner.

Sana: anything but japanese food. We had it earlier.

Me: me too. How about pizza?

Jihyo: and pasta too!

The girls then talked at the same time creating chaos as usual.

Me and Jihyo just watched them. After a few minutes of chaos, Jihyo said something that made them shut up. She asked us one by one what food we recommend. She finalized it with their recommendations and asked Nayeon to order it.

I was watching them smiling. No matter how crazy these 7 girls are, they're my family and my best friends. I love them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

They're so cute whenever they tease or even prank each other.
This is how I imagined them in their dorm. Chaotic yet full of laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.5K 46
Chaeyoung turned around and saw this girl all angry staring attentively at her from head to toe. Judging her look. "How are you a girl?" She demande...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
25.1K 1K 25
Son Chaeyoung's life was ordinary until that stranger but familiar woman, nine years older than her, appears out of the blue and intervenes her days...
18.3K 916 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...