His Little Neighbour

By ShabanaTheStar

❝ Who knew that her love was just right across the street ❞ Mashal Baig, 22-years-old. Everyone's favourite... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
the happy ever after
gratitude

copyrights

14.2K 341 27
By ShabanaTheStar

Copyrights ©® ShabanaTheStar 2021

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the permission of the writer.

Cover picture credit goes to the rightful owner and is created using the canva app.

All the images used in this book belongs to the rightful owner and Pinterest.

Anything resembling reality, either living or dead is purely coincidental.

***

English is not my first language, so you might find few grammatical errors here and there, kindly do point them out politely.

Rude comments will not be accepted.

The characters in the book will be following Islam as their religion, but they may or may not be perfect in what they do. Islam is perfect, but Muslims are not. Kindly do not judge the religion based on these fictional characters.

Just because they follow Islam, doesn't restrict this book for Muslims only, anyone and everyone is welcome to read this one. It is open to all! Thank you for choosing this book, I hope you all will be entertained throughout this journey.

***

Your valuable votes and comments are highly appreciated.
Happy reading!

***

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 18
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...
206K 12K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
1M 56K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...
475K 20.2K 35
Rameen is an architect working in a Consulting firm. She is the only child of her parents. She is bold, sassy, and intelligent. Rameen is engaged to...