JEALOUSY, STILES STILINSKI

By -hybriidluv

~JEALOUSY~ "He's my anchor." Nova Hale was never an ordinary girl. Her life was filled with the superna... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 7

243 7 0
By -hybriidluv

AFTER Boyd left with Erica and Isaac, and Allison left with Lydia. I looked over to Derek.

I could tell he was angry and that he wanted to go after it.

I walked up to him, "Derek...I know what you're thinking. Please, don't go after him, I don't want you getting hurt," I told him truthfully.

"I'm sorry but I have to," he said before he began running off.

"Derek!" I went to go after him but Scott stopped me.

~

Stiles, Scott, and I were speeding down the road in the jeep.

Stiles hit the breaks when he saw a row of nails on the ground.

"What do we do now?" I heard Stiles ask when I got out and began to run to Derek with Scott.

We ran up to Gerard who was standing in front of the kanima and Scott shoved him away. The kanima began to run and so did I. Scott was running behind me.

~

Scott and I followed the kanima to a club.

We both looked around at the building before walking up to the brick wall.

Stiles jumped up behind us. Scott and I turned around quickly and gasped.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," Stiles apologized, "Did you see where he went?"

"We lost him," Scott said.

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't think he has one," Scott answered.

"All right, any clue where he's going?" Stiles asked us.

"Probably to kill someone," I reminded him.

"Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Makes perfect sense now," Stiles replied.

Scott just shook his head at him, annoyed.

"What? Scott, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense," Stiles explained.

"Clearly," I mumbled under my breath.

"Just help me find it," Scott demanded.

"Not 'it'. Jackson," Stiles corrected him.

"Yeah, I know. I--I know," Scott replied.

"All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles asked Scott.

"I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway," Scott reminded him.

"Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't know," Scott answered.

"Maybe it's like an either-or thing," Stiles suggested, "I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When's the kanima not the kanima?"

I thought for a minute before speaking, "When it's Jackson."

"Uh...Dude," Stiles said to Scott as he pulled me back.

Scott backed up to where Stiles and I were standing, the three of us looked up.

"See that?" Stiles asked, pointing to the tail on the roof.

"He's going inside," Scott told us.

"What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles wondered.

I looked towards the line of people waiting to go into the club, "I know who he's after."

Scott and Stiles looked at me questioningly, "What, how? How? Did you smell something?" Stiles questioned.

I nodded before Scott answered, "Armani."

We looked at Danny walking in and moved to the side of the building.

We found a door and went up to it.

"Aw, come on," Stiles huffed while pulling on the door handle.

Stiles moved to try to look for another way in as I reached for the handle.

"All right, maybe there's like, a, uh--like a window we could climb through, or some kind of..." Stiles started to suggest.

While he was talking I ripped off the handle and opened the door. I reached my arm out to hand it to him.

"Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?" I heard Stiles continue to speak from outside as Scott and I made our way into the club.

The three of us walked in through a doorway. The flashing light and loud music hit us quickly.

There were different colored laser beams and a disco ball.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude," Scott yelled to Stiles.

I looked around and found that I was the only female in the room.

"I think we're in a gay club," Scott and I suggested at the same time.

When we turned to look at Stiles we found him surrounded by people touching him. I felt jealous but I also wanted to laugh.

"Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, guys?" Stiles replied sarcastically.

I walked over to him, pulled him away from the other people, and pushed him towards Scott.

I leaned into them, "He's already occupied, but thanks." I mean, technically that wasn't the full truth. He's not occupied...but everyone knew how we felt about each other.

I turned around from them quickly and walked over to Scott and Stiles.

The three of us walked up to the bar.

I was still looking around before Stiles spoke, "Two beers."

"I.DS," the bartender answered.

I saw the boys nod before pulling out both of their driver's licenses.

The bartender smiled, "How 'bout two cokes?"

"Rum and coke. Sure," Stiles smiled.

The guy didn't seem amused.

"Coke's fine, actually. I'm driving anyway," Stiles replied while bobbing his head to the music.

The bartender then walked up to me, "What about you?"

I took out my fake I.D and slid it to him, "A shot of tequila."

He looked at it, before nodding at me and grabbing a shot glass and a bottle. He poured it, slid it to me, and placed a lime on my napkin. I picked up the salt and poured some on my hand.

I licked it off, swiftly took my shot, and sucked on the lime. I slammed the shot glass down when I was done.

I looked to my right to see the boys gawking at me, I just smirked at them in response.

When I walked up to Scott and Stiles, so did someone else.

"That one's paid for,'' a different bartender said as he nodded backward.

The three of us looked behind him to find a guy holding up his beer to Scott.

Scott had a smug look on his face. I smirked at him.

"Oh, shut up," Stiles said, clearly disappointed no one paid for his drink.

"I didn't say anything," Scott defended.

"Yeah, well, your face did," Stiles informed him.

I waved over to the bartender, "I'll pay for him."

Stiles smiled at me before grabbing his drink and taking a sip.

The three of us turned around to look at everyone dancing.

"Hey, I found Danny," Stiles told us.

"I found Jackson," Scott replied, looking up at the ceiling.

Stiles and I looked up at the ceiling and saw him too.

"Get Danny," Scott demanded.

"What are you gonna do?" Stiles asked him.

Scott reached his hand down and brought out his claws.

"Works for me," Stiles told him before grabbing my hand and walking into the crowd to find Danny.

"Danny!" Stiles yelled trying to push past people.

"Danny!" I copied him.

"Danny," Stiles said before turning around to look in different directions.

We lost him. The fog started to spray from above us as people kept pushing Stiles and I around.

"Jackson!" I heard Scott shout.

Everyone in the club started to scream when they saw all the bodies on the ground.

I heard Scott run out of the club and I grabbed Stiles and ran after him.

Stiles and I ran up to Scott who was kneeling over Jackson.

I looked down at him to see Jackson covered in blood, my eyes widened.

"What do we do with him now?" Scott asked.

~

Stiles and I were sitting in the jeep as Scott jumped in.

"Couldn't get anything out of Danny," Scott informed us.

"Okay, can we just get the hell outta here now, before my dad's deputies see me?" Stiles asked.

He started to put the keys in the ignition but stopped once a squad car pulled up right in front of us.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Could this get any worse?" Stiles questioned shaking his hands everywhere.

Jackson started to groan from my lap and started to move.

Stiles and Scott quickly turned around.

"That was rhetorical," Stiles said loudly.

"Get rid of him," Scott told Stiles.

"Get rid of him? We're at a crime scene, and he's the sheriff," I reminded Scott.

"Do something," Scott whispered.

"What's--what's going on?" Jackson asked as he began to lift his head up from my lap.

"Jackson, Jackson, be quiet," I told him, pushing him back down.

He went unconscious again as Scott and I watched Stiles closely as he talked to his father.

"What're you doing here?" I heard the Sheriff ask his son.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? It's a club, we were clubbing, you know? At the club," Stiles answered his father.

"Not exactly your type of club," The Sheriff replied.

"Uh...Well, dad...There's a conversation that--" Stiles started.

"You're not gay," The Sheriff stopped him.

"Wha--I could be," Stiles defended.

"You've been in love with Nova since the third grade...and not dressed like that" his father looked him up and down.

My eyes widened and Scott looked back at me, "You heard that didn't you?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I told him quietly while blushing.

"Well, what's--" I heard Stiles start.

The Sheriff started to move towards the jeep.

"Uh..." Stiles stepped in front of his dad.

Jackson began to sit up again while making noises.

"Jackson, be quiet," Scott turned around.

He layed back down.

"This is the second crime scene that you just happened to have shown upon. And at this point, I've been fed so many lies, I'm not sure I know the kid standing in front of me. Now, what the hell is going on?" The Sheriff yelled.

I frowned. I knew Stiles didn't like lying to his dad.

"What's happening?" Jackson sat up again.

Scott turned to face us, "Jackson, I'm sorry, but..." he said as he punched Jackson in the face.

"Scott!" I scolded him.

He turned forward to find Stiles and the Sheriff looking at him, "Hey," he chuckled nervously and waved.

"Dad, I-I--" Stiles started.

"The truth, Stiles," The Sheriff demanded.

"The truth, all right. Well, the truth is that we were here with Danny. Yeah, 'cause he just broke up with his boyfriend, so, you know, we were just trying to take him out and get his mind off things. That's--that's it," Stiles lied.

The Sheriff nodded, "Well, that's really good of you guys. You're good friends."

Stiles smiled as Scott and I sighed in relief.

Stiles tapped his father on the arm before walking back over to the jeep.

Stiles got in the car and drove off.

~

Stiles was driving around trying to find a place to bring Jackson.

"Uh, what about your house?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Not with my mom there. We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him. Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous," Scott reminded him.

"I still say we just kill him," Stiles replied.

"I'm starting to think that's our best option..." I added.

"We're not killing him," Scott yelled.

"God! Okay, okay. I got an idea," Stiles told us.

"Does it involve breaking the law?" Scott questioned.

"By now, don't you think that's a given?" Stiles answered.

"I was just trying to be optimistic," Scott sighed.

"Don't bother," Stiles told him.

~

Stiles, Scott, and I were standing in the woods.

"Stiles! McCall! I'm gonna kill you!" Jackson screamed from inside the transport van.

The three of us looked back at the van.

"Hey, at least he's not gonna kill me," I smiled at them.

The boys both turned and looked at me with a glare.

Stiles and I walked up to the van and opened the door.

"Okay, I bought you some foo--" Stiles started as we got in the back with Jackson.

"Let me out now!" Jackson yelled as he jumped towards Stiles.

I put my arm protectively in front of Stiles and growled at Jackson.

"You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up-close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either. You know we're actually doing you a favor?" Stiles told him.

"This is doing me a favor?" Jackson asked harshly.

"Yes. You're--you're killing people. To death. Yeah. And until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry," Stiles answered him.

"I'm not," I added.

Jackson glared at me.

"Now...Do you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?" Stiles asked while holding up both of the sandwiches.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Jackson questioned.

"Uh, well...Not if they don't think anything's wrong," Stiles replied, pulling out his phone and showing it to Jackson, "Yeah."

~

Scott left for school as Stiles and I stayed behind with Jackson.

"Scales? Like a fish?" Jackson questioned us.

"No, more like a reptile. Um, and, uh, your claws have this liquid that paralyzes people, and you have a tail," Stiles corrected him.

"I have a tail?" Jackson didn't seem to believe us.

"Yeah, you have a tail," I told him again.

"Mmm. Does it do anything?" Jackson asked.

"No, not that I know of," Stiles answered him.

"Can I use it to strangle you?" Jackson threatened.

"Try, and it will be the last thing you do," I warned him.

"You still don't believe me. All right. The night of the semi-final game, what did you do right after?" Stiles questioned him.

"I went home," Jackson replied bluntly.

"Are you sure about that?" Stiles quizzes him.

"Yes, you idiot. What the hell else would I do?" Jackson responded.

"You attacked me, Nova, and Derek at the school, and you trapped us in the pool. You also killed a mechanic--right in front of me, by the way. That was lovely. And one of Argent's hunters. Oh, and last night, you tried to kill Danny," Stiles informed him.

Jackson rolled his eyes, "Why would I want to kill my best friend?"

"Well, that's what Scott's trying to figure out right now," Stiles answered.

"Well, maybe, what he should be trying to figure out is how he's going to pay for a lawyer when I prosecute your asses all the way to jail!" Jackson yelled.

"All right, well, tell me this. On the night of the full moon, what happened?" Stiles asked.

"Nothing. Nothing happened," Jackson admitted.

~

Stiles and I were leaning against the transport van as he texted Jackson's parents.

We both heard rustling and started to look around. I stopped when I caught Allison's scent. I didn't tell Stiles though, he needed a good scare.

Allison jumped towards him, "Oh, my god," Stiles said holding his hand on his chest.

"They know," Allison told us quickly.

"What?" I asked her.

"They know Jackson's missing," Alli informed us.

"No, they can't. I've been texting his parents since last night. They don't have a clue," Stiles denied.

Allison shook her head, "My grandfather told me his parents went to the police. They know," Allison exclaimed.

Stiles' eyes widened as he shook Jackson's phone around before running up to the door of the van.

"All available units proceed to beacon hills preserve as instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski's arrival. REPEAT: Proceed with caution," We heard an officer say on the radio.

The three of us got in the front part of the van.

"Where are we going?" Allison asked.

"Somewhere very far from this," Stiles answered her before throwing Jackson's phone out the window and driving off.

~

Stiles drove the transport van to a different location in the woods.

Scott met us there.

"If Jackson doesn't remember being the kanima, he's definitely not gonna remember stealing Danny's tablet," Scott told us.

"Why would he steal the thing if he doesn't even know what's on it?" Stiles wondered.

"What if someone else took it?" Allison suggested.

"Why though?" I questioned.

"Then somebody else knows what he is," Stiles replied.

"Which could mean someone's protecting him," Scott added.

"As the bestiary says, the kanima seeks a friend, right?" Allison questioned.

"Okay, hold on. So, somebody watches Jackson make a video of himself turning into the kanima, and then just erases part of it so he wouldn't know? I mean, who would do that?" Stiles questioned.

"Somebody who wanted to protect him?" Allison asked.

"There's something else. You said the only thing you found online about kanima is that it goes after murderers. What if that's actually true?" Scott suggested.

"Well, no, it can't be. It tried to kill all of us, remember? I don't know about you three, but I haven't murdered anybody lately," I reminded them.

"But I-i don't think that it was actually trying to kill us. Remember when we were at Isaac's" Scott started.

My vision started to blur and then I saw Isaac sitting at a table eating dinner.

Isaac started to speak, "Um...So far it's an "A" in french and a "B-" in econ."

"Oh. What about chemistry?" Isaac's dad asked.

"The grade?" Isaac said quietly.

"Uh, yeah," Mr. Lahey replied.

"Uh, I'm not sure," Isaac answered while looking down at his plate, I could tell he was scared.

"But you just said it could go up," His father reminded him.

"I just--uh, I meant generally," Issac stuttered.

"Well, what's it at now?" His dad questioned.

"I'm not sure. Uh, midterms are in a few days so it could go up," Isaac answered.

"You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac?" Mr. Lahey asked.

Isaac shook his head, "No."

"Then tell me your grade," His father replied sternly.

"I just told you, I don't know," Isaac responded.

"You wanna take this little conversation downstairs?" His dad questioned him.

Isaac shook his head.

I went to take a step towards him but my feet wouldn't move.

"No? Then tell me the grade, son," Mr. Lahey demanded.

"Dad, this semester's only half over," Isaac started.

His dad started to talk, "Isaac?"

"There's plenty of time--" Isaac rushed his words.

"Isaac," His father stopped him.

"It's--it's a "D"," he told his father.

"All right. It's a "D". I'm not angry. You know I'm gonna have to find a way to punish you though. You know? I have my responsibility as a parent. So we'll start with something simple, like, uh...Tell you what, you do the dishes and clean up the kitchen, okay?" His father responded.

I looked at him in shock. I could tell Isaac was surprised as well.

Isaac nodded, "Yeah."

His father took a sip of his tea before speaking, "Good. Because I'd really like to see this place spotless." He threw his cup to the ground.

I knew something bad was going to happen. I tried to move to Isaac again, but my feet still wouldn't budge.

"Know what I'm saying? You know? I mean this entire kitchen," His dad stood up quickly and pushed the plates to the floor.

"Don't..." I tried to stop him.

Isaac was leaning up against the wall.

"Yeah. YEAH, ABSOLUTELY..." His father threw a glass at him.

"STOP!" I cried.

"Spotless," Mr. Lahey continued.

"Isaac..." I called to him.

He turned around and pulled a piece of glass out of his cheek.

"Well, that was your fault," Isaac's dad told him.

I looked at him in disbelief as Isaac stood up.

"You could have blinded me," Isaac said angrily.

"Shut up! It's a scratch! It's hardly even..." His father paused.

I turned to Isaac to see his cut healing. He reached his hand up to his face and saw that the blood was gone and he ran out.

"Issac." His dad followed after him.

I ran out the door, "Isaac!" I yelled after him.

I felt someone's arms wrap around me holding me in place.

"Let me go!" I screamed and tried to push them off.

When I turned around I saw Scott holding on to me. I looked past him to see Stiles and Allison looking at us with worried expressions.

I looked down to see that I was right on the edge of the cliff.

I fell back into Scott's arms. Holding on to him tightly.

"What the hell is happening to me?"I asked, breathing heavily.

~

It was dark. Stiles and I drove back to the woods after we took a quick nap at his house.

We walked up to the van to see that it was empty and we ran up to Allison's car.

Stiles knocked on the window. Scott and Allison jumped.

"You guys might wanna come and take a look at this," Stiles suggested to them.

The four of us run-up to the back of the transport van. The doors were open and the handcuffs were on the floor.

"I have to tell my father. Scott. He's going to kill someone," Allison told him.

"Okay, tell him. Tell him everything," Scott replied.

"Scott, I gotta tell mine too," Stiles told him.

I looked at Stiles and moved closer to him.

"This is all my fault," Scott sighed.

"It's not. But we have to tell them. We're just a bunch of teenagers. We can't handle this," Allison explained.

"You're right," Scott replied.

"I should probably tell Derek also..." I informed him.

"How are you gonna make your dad believe all this?" I asked Stiles.

"I don't know," he answered me.

Scott turned around and flashed his golden eyes, "He'll believe me...and Nova."

I looked at him and flashed my eyes the same color.

~

Scott Stiles and I make our way into the police station.

"Could you bus us in? I gotta see my dad," Stiles asked the person sitting at the front desk.

The door buzzed and opened.

Stiles stopped in the doorway and looked back at us for reassurance. I grabbed Stiles' hand and nodded at him. He began to walk forward.

We stood outside of the sheriff's door and when we looked inside we saw Jackson sitting on a couch. He looked back at us.

"Scott, Stiles. Perfect timing," the Sheriff started. I felt Stiles' grip on my hand tighten.

I looked up at him, I could tell he was nervous.

"Have you met Jackson's father, Mr. David Whittmore? Esquire," The Sheriff asked.

My eyes widened, "He's a lawyer." I whispered to them.

"That means lawyer," Jackson told them with a smirk.

Stiles looked at Scott then back at his Dad.

"Ugh..." He groaned quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
68.9K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
106K 2.8K 25
After everything that has happened to Clara and her friends, they all thought everything would go back to normal, well as normal as you can get in Be...
18.2K 583 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...