Villains Get Lazy Sometimes [...

By Fluffball88

Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin. "..." Fuck the villain role, let m... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 2: Just Like A Grumpy Cat
Chapter 3: Where is my House!?
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: "It's His Nap Time. Never Disturb a Cat's Nap Time."
Chapter 6: Starting Over
Chapter 7: Nakamura Shin Guide by Suzuki Haruto
Chapter 8: The Protagonist
Chapter 9: The MC and the Villain
Chapter 10: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Chapter 11: Test of Courage
Chapter 12: Night Life
Chapter 13: The Awaited Call
Chapter 14: True Feelings
Chapter 15: Now or Never
Chapter 16: Beginning of Summer
Chapter 17: Long Distance
Chapter 18: Being Away
Chapter 19: An Accident!?
Chapter 20: "SHIN!!!"
Chapter 21: Summer Break Memories
Chapter 22: Another Beginning
Chapter 23: Conflict
Chapter 24: Rooftop Rendezvous
Chapter 25: Recalling
Chapter 26: Change of Heart
Chapter 27: Loving Since
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Time Throughout
Chapter 30: Escape Into My Arms!
Chapter 31: Time Will Mend
Chapter 32: Winter With You
Chapter 33: Life With You
Epilogue
New Story Voting! [CLOSED]
EXTRA 1: The Tale of JunRei/ReiJun
EXTRA 2: Fantasy AU (Part 1)
EXTRA 3: Fantasy AU (Part 2)
EXTRA 4: Fantasy AU (FINALE)
EXTRA 5: QnA
EXTRA 6: Incorrect Quotes
EXTRA 7: Highlight of My Life
WINNER OF THE NEW STORY VOTING!
Thank You From FluffBall88
{VGLS 1M READS ANIMATION SPECIAL!}
{VGLS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL}

Chapter 1: Napping Spot

107K 5.6K 1.8K
By Fluffball88

Shin was walking in the hallways, not caring about class starting. He also didn't want to go to class because he was seatmates with the male lead. He walks all over the school to find the staircase all the way to the rooftop.

"My classmate said that the rooftop is the best place to take a nap..." Shin yawned again. He walked up the stairs. One step, two step, take a deep breath. Another step, another and...Breath. Wahh...Walking up the stairs is so tiring. But Touma did not give up and continued to walk up to find his peace.

"Hmm..."

Come to think of it. How did he even end up in his classmate's novel? He slept really late at night and he woke up to Yuuji's words. Is this what they called transmigration? It made his head ache thinking about it. Now that he was able to collect his thoughts, he realized...He just left his whole world behind. He was orphan, but he had close friends and important people who looked after him.

"..."

But what could he do?

He couldn't return to his world and he didn't want to experiment with his life to find out if there was a way back.

Continuing on his journey to the rooftop, he finally arrived. He pushed the doors open, closing them behind him and taking in the feeling of fresh breeze. He finds a bench right beside the door and took a seat. He yawns. "Time to sleep..."

Little did he know, there was another student on top of the building.

"Oh? What is this little stalker doing here sleeping?"

Meanwhile, in the classroom...

"..." Yuuji sat on his seat with tense shoulders. There was empty seat beside him and everyone knew who it belonged to. Whispers spread throughout the classroom.

"I think he the rejection took a toll on him and he couldn't dare show up in class."

"No, I heard that Nakamura just said okay and left. He even hissed at Yuuji."

"He hissed?"

"Yeah, I was there."

"I was there too."

"He just gave up so easily."

"He doesn't beg like he always does?"

"No, he just...accepted the rejection."

"Maybe he's trying to get Yuuji's attention this way."

"Tsk, what an attention seeker."

"I don't think he would give up that easily."

The whispers do not stop and several rumors began to spread. Yuuji sighed. Ever since Nakamura Shin came into his life, things have been hectic, dramatic and definitely not ecstatic. And things ended kind of...climatic? Yuuji couldn't miss it. The expression on Shin's face was genuine annoyance. It was like Shin was a whole different person.

Instead of whining, he hissed.

Instead of begging for forgiveness, he accepted his rejection.

Instead of clinging, he walked away.

What the hell is going on?

The students couldn't finish their chatter, their teacher arrived and tapped on the board to grab their attention. Class started like any other day, but at the same time, it didn't feel usual.

Meanwhile...

Shin (Touma) slept peacefully on the bench. He doesn't realize that another fellow class-skipping student was watching him. The mysterious student with dark hair that reached his nape and bright blue eyes stared at his face silently. He was crouched in front of him as he watched.

"Hmm...You look really peaceful." He hummed. The man reached out his hand to try and touch his hair, but Shin's eyes suddenly snap open and the grumpy teen grabbed the student's wrist. "Who are you? What are you doing!?"

The student blinked, unfazed by Shin's action. "Ah, you're awake."

Shin pushes his hand away. "Who..."

When Shin got a good look, he realized who the student was.

Suzuki Haruto.

"What are you doing here?"

Suzuki Haruto just smiled. "...This is my napping spot."

"..."

Shin nodded slowly. "I get what you mean..."

"Yeah? The rooftop's a nice napping spot huh?"

Shin said nothing and closed his eyes. "Let me sleep."

"Eh?" Suzuki Haruto was confused. He tilted his head with smile. That's it? He isn't going to ask anything else? He isn't curious about him? Why does it feel like Shin owns this territory now like a cat claiming a spot?

...

"I guess this is his napping spot now. I hope he doesn't mind me staying..."

~~~~~~~~~

See you guys in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 10.4K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
885K 21.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
379K 9.7K 30
Elise is a simple girl; she's really kind to people. One day while crossing the road, she got hit by a truck. What do you think will happen if she go...
42.3K 426 17
All five grown ups have kids in their late teens. This is what was going on for them in their POV's Mostly Matthew or Hannah's POV, but sometimes a f...