fair game - lizzie olsen [DIS...

By wandanatfruitbasket

an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because... More

Chapter 1 | just a target
Chapter 3 | miss me already love?
Chapter 4 | kiss me
Chapter 5 | line without a hook
Chapter 6 | do you like... her?
Chapter 7 | little jedi
Chapter 8 | kitchen
Chapter 9 | nicky
Chapter 10 | knock knock
Chapter 11 | oxygen
Chapter 12 | play dumb
Chapter 13 | pinky promise
Chapter 14 | dan dan noodles
Chapter 15 | after work
Chapter 16 | pancakes don't make u gay?
Chapter 17 | secrecy
Chapter 18 | former lovers
Chapter 19 | guilty or not guilty
Chapter 20 | the next morning
Chapter 21 | breakfast
Chapter 22 | sounds
Chapter 23 | try again (pt. I)
Chapter 24 | try again (pt. II)
Chapter 25 | stay here with me
Chapter 26 | the truth
Chapter 27 | three words
Chapter 28 | need more time
Chapter 29 | i missed this feeling
Chapter 30 | new opportunity
Chapter 31 | quiet little universe
Chapter 32 | escape
marvel con café (DETAILS ONLY)
Chapter 33 | nervous
Chapter 34 | do you need something?
it's been a while. . .

Chapter 2 | hermosa

5.2K 141 120
By wandanatfruitbasket

y/n's pov

it has been a week since the incident with THE Elizabeth Olsen in the mall, and i haven't had enough proper sleep ever since.

i've been thinking about her non-stop. the way she hooked her arm in mine and held it, she was comfortable even if we're completely strangers.

the way she was happy when she reunited with her family, i felt this excitement in my bones, besides the fact that it's Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen. i was happy hearing her laugh and watching her smile.

when i finally got a chance to look in her green eyes in the exit room, it was like my whole world stops. it's like i never wanna look anyone else in the eyes besides hers.

part of me can't stop thinking about her while the other is telling me to just let it go.   i mean it's obvious i don't have a chance with her, a celebrity, plus she's married and a mother to a little boy.

i sigh as i get up from bed and started getting ready to work. i'm a barista on a coffee flower shop here in LA, Ángeles Café, we sell different types of coffee and also flowers, i guess that's obvious.

the owner of the shop is spanish and most of the employees are spanish, i'm not spanish but i learned spanish back in high school out of boredom. spanish is such a beautiful language, you know? it's very romantic i would say.

after college i just decided to work here for a while until i finally decide what i want in life.

honestly, i don't know what i want in life but i'm sure i'll figure it out anytime soon. i want to be a singer though, i've always want to be one since i was a little kid but i never get a chance to show it since i'm shy, and my parents don't care about what i want, they just want  me to finish college and move the hell out.

since we don't really have a required uniform besides a white top and pants, i decided to wear a white linen shirt, a casual brown high waist pants, a dr. martens 1461 bex oxfords, a multi layered personalized rose gold plated amethyst pendant layered with my grandmother's first name in it, 'marjorie', it was her birthstone, and a daisy signet ring that my grandmother used to own which she gave to me before she passed.

i waa pretty close with my grandma, she always know when and how to comfort me. she supports me in everything i want to do in life. it really hit me hard when she passed too soon.

i arrived on my morning shift like always tired from all the sleepless nights due to thinking about someone i won't have a chance with.

"well, someone's early." that's my bestfriend, Nicky, short for Nicholas. he's a raging homosexual, we both are.

"good morning to you too, Big Mouth." that's the nickname i gave him 'cause he looks like that one openly gay character in big mouth, Matthew Macdell but a latino version.

he rolled his eyes at me as he slapped my arm i mouthed 'ow' and rubbed my arm. we prepped ourselves, wore our aprons and started setting the chairs and tables.

as people started coming in we start taking orders, making coffee here and there. we were also selling flowers to the people who was ordering one for their special occassions.

lovers purchasing special flowers for their significant other, it's nice how they care but sometimes it's making me roll my eyes sometimes. maybe it's because i still haven't found mine. i don't know.

we have been working endlessly, actually we've been working for only 4 hours. my back is starting to ache but i'm used to moving a lot and working hard is basically in my veins.

anything for money ahaha...

i only have 5 more hours left, 7 more for Nicky since he want some extra credit today. i work 10 hours every morning on a week day then a night shift on the weekends. just until then, i start drifting away from reality and start thinking about Elizabeth.

why do i feel this way? i only met her once and i probably won't see her anymore so why is she stuck in my head? well, to answer that, i don't really know.

i've known Elizabeth since her first movie released, Martha Marc... yea, that movie. i still don't know how to say the title, i know it's easy but my tongue doesn't cooperate much.

she's pretty talented, everything about her is just perfect. ever since i watched her in that movie i've always thought she was cute but i never really developed a crush on her until i saw her in Age of Ultron. Hell, she was really cool... and hot?

i, myself, is quite a marvel nerd and i'm sort of sad that i have no one to share my knowledge and love for it. though i think the negative side of being a marvel nerd is that i might never shut up if we talk about it.

it seems like i've been staring at nothing for a while because i felt someone grabbing my shoulders and shaking me making me shake my head to go back to my reality.

"y/n, you look weary, did you even get enough sleep???" Nicky asked worried.

"n-no." he sighed at my reply as he shook my head but i just kept my head down looking at my hands.

"is it about this girl you met at the mall? 'cause if it is then i'm gonna have to KNOW who this girl is and she's dead to me. i mean, look at you girl! you look a mess! no offense..."

"none taken. and yes, it is about the girl i met at the mall. and no, i will never tell you anything about this girl." i remarked as i remembered i still haven't told him about Elizabeth yet. i bet if i tell him he'll just laugh at me and ask me for proof, and i don't have any proof so, nevermind that.

it's 4pm at this moment and i only have 1 more hour left. i was getting excited to go home since i planned to have an avengers marathon, just the avengers movie right now 'cause if i had a marvel marathon i won't sleep at all. i mean, i can since it's Saturday tomorrow, i work at night.

i was humming to a tune playing in the café while making a caramel frappuccino when all of a sudden a feminine voice called out to me.

"hey cutie." i froze from where i was standing as i heard a familiar voice.

i turn around with the frappuccino and gave it to the customer who ordered it. I smiled at them as I thanked them for coming here.

i looked at Elizabeth as I went in front of her right at the cashier as i took her order.

"Welcome to Ángeles Café, señorita. would you like to try our special customized cappuccino, or would you like an order of your choice?" i smiled at her as she softly laughed at my enthusiasm.

"I would love to try your special cappucino." she say as i saw her eyes shining so bright. calm down, y/n.

"Excellent choice, hermosa.What kind of art would you want in your cappuccino?"

"Suprise me." I nodded and told her that i'll bring it to her table as i make her a special cappuccino.

Just before I start making her order Nicky nudged me in the elbow. I raised my eyebrow as i looked at him.

"i saw that. what was that? why were you flirting with Elizabeth Olsen? calling her Hermosa and shit." he say as i just laughed at him.

"girl if you don't tell me what's going on i'm going to forever call you Cabrón." i frowned at his remarks, and hit his arm which made him rub it to ease the pain.

Cabrón means jackass or somewhere along those words. I'd rather Chaparrita which means shorty, he used to call me that when we first met six years ago but I gotten taller than him over the time so he can't really call me that anymore.

"fine. she's the girl i met at the mall." a moment of silence occured until i heard him laugh out loud i think the customers started looking at us.

"ohh, that's funny." as he wiped his tears

"well, i'm gonna let you make your girlfriend's cappuccino now, babe." he says as he pat my back making me roll my eyes at him as he kept on laughing.

i told you he wouldn't believe me. i pushed my thoughts aside as i start making her drink since i don't wanna keep her waiting.

Okay, y/n, this is your chance to impress her. What do i do? Should i... make Scarlet Witch? No. She'll think i'm a weirdo. Ughhh. Fuck it just make something cute since she's cut- ah, shit. focus, y/l/n.

I finished making her special cappuccino order and despite of being nervous with her in my shop I managed to do it flawlessly.

i put a 'Hermosa' below the cat to finish it up and i bring it to her table alongside with a sweet donut topped with powdered sugar.

"oh, i didn't order this?" she pointed at the donut.

"don't worry, it's in the house. and it's my favorite snack every break... don't tell anyone." i winked at her and she smiled at me as her eyes widen when she saw cappuccino.

"wow." i laughed at her cuteness as she slowly say the writing below the cat.

"i-it means beautiful. h-hermosa." she looked at me and i just smiled at her to hide my entire existence panicking.

i'm freaking out, don't look at me like that. why is she looking at me like that??? i'm looking at you but why are you looking at me???

"holy shit!- oh sorry that was too loud... but that was really good! you're good!" she gave it a taste and again her eyes widen and she slammed her hand at the table but immediately apologized for being loud which i find cute.

i laughed at how she told me she was amazed by the latte art i made and for the donut, she said they both taste good and she would definitely come back here to see me again and order my favorite snack, for her and her son.

"t-thank you, E-Elizabeth." i stumble with my words so i looked at my hands getting blushed as she just smiled at me and say, "Lizzie." i looked at her confused.

"Just call me, Lizzie."

I got in my apartment after my talk with Lizzie and I showered before I go to the couch and start watching the first avengers up to endgame.

Can you fucking believe it? I can call her lizzie now, i mean i guess everyone does call her that but still.

I popped me some popcorn in the middle of the avengers marathon as my phone started buzzing. i thought it would be Nicky telling me he just got off work or something so i didn't mind it until it buzzed again...

then again...
so i checked it.

Unknown number
Hey. | 6:30pm

Unknown number
My son loved the donut, he still wants more. Thank you for introducing me to your snack :) | 6:30pm

Unknown number
How are you? | 6:30pm

Oh right... I forgot Lizzie and I exchanged numbers, I forgot to change her contacts name.

— Unknown number changed to Hermosa ☕️

Me
Hey 😊 I'm glad you and your son enjoyed my favorite snack! You should drop by again next time but bring your son or your husband next time if you can. | 6:31pm

Me
And i'm doing fine, my back aches a little but i'll be okay. You? | 6:31pm

Hermosa ☕️
I would love to bring my son next time around. You should make him a star wars latte art when we go there, he's obsessed with Han Solo and Chewbacca. 😅 | 6:32pm

Hermosa ☕️
I hope your back recovers soon. You should rest now, what are you doing? Don't you have work tomorrow? | 6:32pm

Me
Sure! Maybe him and I can geek out together, I also love Star Wars haha 😄 I'm watching a movie right now, i'll rest later and I work night shifts on weekends so... 🕺. | 6:32pm

Hermosa ☕️
Ooh, I didn't think you're a geek too 😏Well, it's good you're not moving a lot ☺️What time's your shift starts? | 6:33pm

Me
Oh, you betcha I am 😏. my shift starts at 4:30pm 🤓. | 6:33pm

Hermosa ☕️
Cool! I'll bring my son out after our dinner around 8pm, see ya cutie. | 6:33pm

Me
I'll see you, hermosa 🌹. | 6:34pm
Seen

And there we have it, she's coming back again tomorrow. With her son. Ooh, I don't get along well with kids but since he loves Star Wars I think I can handle it.

But it's weird how she only talked about her son, and not her husband through the text? Did something happened with her and Robbie? Ah, that's none of my business. Atleast I'll see her again at work.

It was already around midnight when I finished all the Avengers movie and I cried. Again. Just pure sadness everywhere.

I decided to go to bed peacefully, I looked up at the ceiling as I recall my conversation with Lizzie from work and through the text, I smiled as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 513 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
26.1K 1K 42
Y/N Girard is a promising young woman, looking to make it in the entertainment world as a movie director. One day, Y/N bumps into a mysterious woman...
265K 7.8K 100
You just got out of a long relationship with your now ex boyfriend. So you go to the bar and a woman sits next to you. You realize it's Elizabeth Ols...
130K 5.6K 71
lizzie olsen au so basically lizzie (who isnt famous) moves into the house across from y/n. Turns out she's the new teacher at her school so what hap...