His Wolf Pup - a Jasper Hale...

By MadMadieB

Meeting the Cullens forever changed my life. I thought I was destined to live a terrible life alone, and then... More

1- Forks, Washington
2- Sophmore Year of High School
3- New Kids
4- Imprinting
5- The Family
7- Accusations
8- Friends Help Each Other
9- Secrets Undone
10- Telling the Truth
11- Imprinted
12- Cheif Swan
13- A New Normal
14- A New Year
15- A New Name
16- Happy Tears
17- Christmas
18- New Girl
19- Edward and His Blood Singer
20- An Unfortunate Accident
21- The Hospital
22- Dress Shopping
23- Vampires To The Rescue
24- Trust
25- Bella Meets the Family
26- America's Favorite Pastime
27- Nomads
28- Splitting Up
29- On The Run
30- The Aftermath
31- Overwhelmed
32- Prom
33- Summer Break
34- Surprise!
35- Bella's Birthday
36- A Conversation
37- A Fight
38- A Night on the Rez
39- A Problem
40- Stupid Vampires Make Stupid Decisions
41- Bella and Jacob
42- Close Calls
43- This is Really Bad
44- Volterra, Italy
45- How?
46- We Need to Talk
47- Carlisle's Explanation
48- Unpacking
49- Family Meeting
50- A Walk Turned Wrong
51- Small Changes
52- A Valentine's Day to Remember
53- Phasing
54- Another Game
55- Visions
56- Victoria
57- Injuries
58- A Wolf in a Vampire's House
59- Selfish People
60- Bella is the Worst
61- New and Worse Problems
62- Best Day Ever
63- A Picnic
64- Training
65- I'm Scared
66- Up a Mountain
67- The Newborn Army
68- Pain
69- I'm Sorry
70- Game Night
71- Finals Week
72- Graduation
73- After Party
74- Mario Kart
75- One Perfect Moment
76- Ruined by Harsh Realities
77- Changing
78- Everyone Knows
79- New Abilities
80- Happy
81- Alphas
82- A Birthday
83- My Old Pack
84- A New Outcome
85- Decisions
86- The Day Before
87- I'm Getting Married
88- I Do
89- Photos
90- A Reception of Chaos
91- Isle Esme
92- Problems
93- Seth's Mom
94- Adoption
95- How is This Possible?
96- Baby Names
97- Mom and Dad
98- Charlotte
99- Little Sister
100- You Nicknamed My Daughter?
101- Costumes
102- Snow
103- The Volturi in Forks
104- Decorations
105- A Christmas With Everyone
106- Whatever Happens
107- Broken Rules
108- Celebrating
109- A Camping Trip
110- The Kids
111- Not His Imprint
112- Losing and Getting Lost
113- Hopeless Romantic
114- A Fair
115- Four Kids
116- One Last Christmas
117- Goodbye
Author's Note

6- The Beginning of a New Friendship

54.8K 1.4K 100
By MadMadieB

*mentions abuse in final paragraphs*

After a very long conversation with the vampire coven, I learned all about their weird family.

Carlisle had been a vampire the longest, and he used to live with the Volturi; however, he hated the idea of killing humans, so he left and started killing animals instead. He later saved Edward from the Spanish flu, and he turned Esme sometime after. Carlisle and Esme got married, and they lived with Edward as their son. Then Carlisle saved Rosalie next, and she had Emmet turned. The two of them ended up getting together soon after. Sometime later, Alice, Noah, and Jasper showed up and joined the coven. They even explained their whole cover story of Hale's and Cullen's and all.

Their powers were a different story. Edward could hear everyone's thoughts, Jasper could feel and manipulate everyone's emotions, and Alice could see the current path any person was on and all possible other futures they could have depending on what decisions they make.

The longer we talked, the more relaxed we all became until the conversation just felt natural between all of us. Well as natural as it could be when I was trying to hide a lot from two of the supernatural beings who could read my every thought and feeling.

"But, doesn't my smell bother you?" I asked the group.

They all paused and exchanged glances before Alice replied, "Actually, no."

"I mean, you smell different," Esme started.

"But it's not like how the Quileutes smell at all," Carlisle said, finishing Esme's thought.

"Weird," I said, echoing what everyone was thinking.

Wonder why that is.

A chiming noise broke me out of my thoughts, causing me to look at the large clock on the wall. After seeing how late it was, I abruptly stood up, saying, "It's that late already? I should really get home."

Carlisle's eyes widened as he looked at the clock seeing the time. "Of course, I'm so sorry for keeping you so late. I didn't realize we'd have so much to talk about."

"Well, it happens."

"Why don't I drive you home," Emmet suggested. "Your backpack is still in my Jeep anyways. It's the least we could do after taking up your whole afternoon."

I paused, ready to decline, before deciding it would be better to get home sooner rather than later. "Sure."

Emmet got up with a smile on his face and walked toward the door. I followed him before stopping at the edge of the living room. I turned back toward the rest of the family with a slight smile on my face. "I'll see you guys at school tomorrow."

I got various replies, but Jasper's made me smile. "You should sit with us at lunch tomorrow."

"I might just take you up one that offer, Hale."

I turned away from the living room and followed Emmet out the front door. We both got into his Jeep and I gave him directions to my house. In my three years of living in Forks, I learned how to get anywhere from everywhere.

We didn't really talk much as Emmet drove, but as we pulled up to my street, he said, "you know, you seem like a pretty cool person. I'm sure we'll get along just fine."

"Thanks, Emmet. I have a feeling you're right."

He sent me a cocky smile as he pulled up in front of my house. I got out of his car and grabbed my backpack. "See you tomorrow, Emmet!"

"See you tomorrow, dog girl."

I slammed his door shut, causing him to laugh before he drove down the street. I walked up to my front door and entered my house. As soon as the door shut behind me, I could hear my dad yelling at me.

"Is that you, Emma?" He yelled through the house.

I dropped my backpack by the front door and followed the sound of his voice to our living room. "Yeah, it's me." As I entered the living room, I saw both my parents glaring at me. "S..sorry. I got caught up with the new kids in town. They needed help finding where their dad worked." I don't know where that lie came from in my brain, but I hoped it would help my situation.

"That is not a good enough excuse. You've gone three years with no friends. Why would you act friendly toward strangers all of a sudden?" My mom's cold voice cut deep within my calm exterior and shook me to the core.

"You are a stupid child." My dad's simple words were followed by a hard punch to my gut. Instead of dealing with problems with words, my parents preferred violence.

Just because I was used to it didn't mean it hurt any less.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36.5K 66
"I love you, darling." ••• [ Twilight → Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 ] [ Fem!OC x Jasper Hale ] ••• HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 Jasperwhitlock #1 twilight #7 cull...
100K 2.2K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
330K 6.3K 55
COMPLETED / PAUL LAHOTE FANFICTION Alexandra had never thought anything bad would happen to her. When it did, it devastated her. She moved to Forks...
90.1K 3.2K 50
I stared down at the letter in my hand. There was something so familiar about it. Yet it was different. Mysterious. Alluring. Almost Irresistible. **...