Ice Queen: Naruto Various x R...

By AlmightyDab

(Y/N) is a young female who was found by a Jounin at a young age after an incident that happened forcing her... More

❄️Author's Notes (Important)❄️
❄️Separation, It All Falls Apart❄️
❄️Enter Naruto Uzumaki❄️
❄️Enter Naruto Uzumaki Pt.2❄️
❄️My Name Is Konohamaru!❄️
❄️Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?!❄️
❄️Author's Note❄️
❄️You Fail! Kakashi's Final Decision❄️
❄️A Dangerous Mission! Journey To The Land Of Waves!❄️
❄️ The Assassin of the Mist ❄️

❄️Pass or Fail: Survival Test❄️

516 13 0
By AlmightyDab

Fucking hell, just a late but I mean LATE update...damn I'm really sorry guys I kind of got caught up with a few things and it really didn't help that I ended up getting sick with Covid too. Yea the joys of working retail when a customer purposely coughs on you 😔 anyway as a long awaited chapter
was necessary here is part 7. I hope you guys enjoy and again remember, happy reading!~
*************************************************

The sun was slowly starting to set making the sky look a pretty orange color. Team 7 being now the only one's who were waiting for their Jonin sensei as everyone had already left leaving them in the now abandoned classroom.

"He's late!" Naruto yelled seemingly angry. The blonde kept glancing outside almost every passing second to see if anyone would come by.

(Y/N) simply rested her chin on the palm of her hand letting out a small sigh as she simply stares at her blonde friend and watches his antics.

Our Sensei is the only one late...everyone else is gone now, who would our sensei be? She wonders before her thoughts were interrupted by her pink haired teammate.

"Naruto, just sit down already!" Sakura calls out, her eyes practically glaring holes at him.

However, Naruto seemed not to care or maybe just not listen to her as he simply paced around the room.

"How come our teacher is the only one who's late?! We're ready to go, believe it!"

"Everyone else met their teachers and have already taken off to who knows where..." (Y/N) says before letting out a sigh.

"Even Iruka sensei is gone too!" Naruto exclaimed.

"We already know" Sakura said, her tone sounding rather annoyed.

Soon enough Naruto came up with the most perfect idea. With a smirk on his face he quickly grabbed a chair and a chalkboard eraser.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Sakura quickly question him as (Y/N) simply stares at the blonde not bothering to stop him.

"This is what he gets for being late!" Naruto smirks as he positions the erase at the top of the doors entrance.

"Our teacher is an elite ninja, a Jōnin. Do you really think he'd fall for something like that?" Sasuke says as he gave Naruto a bored stare.

"Yea, Sasuke's right you're so clueless Naruto!" Sakura says almost immediately agreeing with Sasuke.

"Tch..." The (E/C) eyed female rolled her eyes as she heard the words coming out of Sakura's mouth. She wasn't too much surprised that Sakura would agree with the Uchiha boy. "Just leave him be Sakura."

With that said Naruto simply crosses his arms over his chest before rolling his eyes at Sasuke and Sakura.

"Yea whatever, there's no harm in a little prank." He calls out before quickly smiling at his best friend.

Soon enough a hand pushed open the door and a man walked in, the eraser fell hitting him on his silver hair. Naruto laughed seeing as his prank worked while (Y/N) simply stares at her new teacher with slight widen eyes.

I recognize that hair anywhere..it's actually him! I can't believe it.. She thought as a smile made its way on her features.

"I got him, he totally fell for it!" Naruto yelled as he clutched his side while laughing.

"I'm so sorry Sensei! I told him not to do it, but he wouldn't listen! I would never do anything like that" Sakura said though you didn't necessarily take her words as sincere.

Picking up the eraser the male simply stares at the four before glancing at the (H/C) haired female. "How can I put this? My first impression of this group: You're all a bunch of idiots."

With those words your smile almost immediately drop as your teammates fall back.

"Ot-" And before the female could finish, her new Sensei was already gone giving the finger salute causing her to pout.

"Hmph fine be that way.." (Y/N) murmurs to herself now plotting against her caretaker.

❄️❄️ Time Skip ❄️❄️

Sensei brought all four of you up on the roof, though everyone sat on the steps, (Y/N) simply gave the older male a few glares every now and then. As she waited for him to start she quietly sat in between Naruto and Sasuke, while Sakura of course sat in the edge next to Sasuke.

"Alright then, why don't you all introduce yourselves? One at a time." Sensei said with arms crossed over his chest.

"Introduce ourselves? What are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked a bit confused.

"Oh you know just things you like and dislike, hobbies, dreams for the future, things like that." He answered.

"Why don't you tell us first so we can see how it's done?" Naruto asked.

"Me? Oh we-" Before your Sensei could even finish you quickly interrupted him still glaring up at him.

"Atata let me handle this, I'll take care of it. Don't worry" You say as your teammates and Sensei simply stare at you as they then waited for you to continue.

"His name is Kakashi Hatake, he dislikes a lot of things..and he doesn't have a dream, maybe because he's lazy? I'm not sure" (Y/N) continues with a small shrug as everyone stares at her while Kakashi knew exactly what she was doing.

"He has a lot of likes too, and his hobbies include being around his dogs and reading his po-" But before the rest of Team 7 could hear what the (H/C) haired female had to say about their Sensei, he quickly covered her mouth seemingly a bit nervous.

"Yes well I think that's enough about me, how about we start with you on the right" Kakashi simply nods before forcing (Y/N) to sit down next to him.

"Alright, believe it! My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I like Instant Ramen and hanging out with my best friend (Y/N)!" At this you smile happily towards the blonde, he was always so nice to you.

"I really like the Ramen that Iruka sensei buys me at the shop but I hate the three minutes you have to wait to pour the water into the ramen cup." Naruto quickly said. "My hobbies are eating different types of ramen and comparing them and my future dream is to become Hokage so the village will stop disrespecting me and finally start treating me like I'm someone important!" He finished off seemingly happy.

He's grown up in a very interesting way. Kakashi thought to himself.

"Alright next." Kakashi called.

"Alright! Sakura Haruno here, and what is like is...uh, the person I like.." She glances and Sasuke and giggles.

Uh..my hobbies are.." She then stares at Sasuke and giggles once again. "My..uh my dream for the future is.." She squeals as she stares at Sasuke, Sakura now was just smiling to herself.

"And what do you hate?" Kakashi asked as you looked from between him and Sakura.

"Naruto!" Sakura shouted, anger laced in her voice.

Hearing what she said, Naruto look dejected. You felt bad for the blonde he didn't deserve such treatment.

Girls like her only care about boys than being ninjas. Kakashi thought.

"Next one."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I hate a lot of things but also like very few things" At that moment you and the Sasuke made brief eye contact but as quickly as it was there it was soon gone.

"What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain somebody." Sasuke finishes.

The (H/C) haired female stares at the raven haired boy slightly nervous now. Just from the tone of his voice, strong tension, and meaning behind his words you could tell it was no joke. On the other hand you did see Sakura blush a bit as she stares at Sasuke, this almost immediately made you sweat drop.

Mmhm, just as I thought. His fingers tapped his chin in thought as Kakashi gave a simple hum.

"Ok Last one." Kakashi called staring at you.

"But why? You already know me, wouldn't that just be boring?" (Y/N) simply calls out.

"Not at all, they don't know you." Kakashi answers simply as he gestures towards the other three members of Team 7 who simply stare at the two with confused looks. "So go ahead and start."

"Ok, well my name is (Y/N) Yuki, I like apples, ramen, and dogs. I really dislike people who disrespect Naruto.." (Y/N) says calming making Naruto smiling before the female glances towards Sakura. "Also my other dislike is otōsan, when he's being a jerk to me!" Almost immediately an accusing finger was pointed at their sensei making the team stare a bit with wide eyes as Kakashi simply sweat dropped at the sudden accusation.

"My hobbies include training, reading, and baking! My dream for the future is to protect everyone I love and care for and perhaps...perhaps make my big brother proud of me some day." You finish off with a smile.

"Good" Kakashi says giving the (H/C) haired a headpat as he looked rather pleased. So her goals haven't changed yet.

"Each of you are all unique in your own ways and you have your own ideas. That's good. We'll have our first mission tomorrow."

"Awesome! What kind of mission are we going to have?!" Naruto asked happily.

"It's a task the five of us will be doing together." Kasashi said.

"Oh, and what kind of task would that be?" (Y/N) asks as she stares up at him.

"It's a survival exercise." Kakashi answered simply.

"Huh? Not that little kid stuff again! I wanna do something cool!" Naruto frowned before staring at their Sensei.

"But Sensei, I thought we were going to do a real mission. We already did all this stuff in the academy, that's why we're all here." Sakura stated.

"Yes, but this is nothing like your previous training" Kakashi answers.

"Huh, so what's the training then?" Naruto asks as Kakashi simply chucked at his response. "Hey! Hold on that was a normal question. What are you laughing about?" Sakura asks with furrowed brows.

"Well, if I tell you the answer you're not going to like it." Kakashi hummed in response teasing a bit.

"Just say it." (Y/N) said as glances at Kakashi growing a bit bored.

"Well of the 27 graduates who came here, only 10 of them will actually be accepted as Genin. The other 18 will be weeded out and sent back to the academy. In other words this is a make it or break it, pass or fail test. The chances that you will fail are at least 60%" Kakashi stated.

"Gee otōsan...thanks for the words of encouragement.." The (H/C) haired girl mumbles.

"Well see, didn't I tell you, you wouldn't like it?" Kakashi said.

"Anyway, that's about it. I decide whether you pass or fail, be at the designated training spot at 5am, and bring your ninja gear. You're dismissed." Kakashi stood up as he got ready to leave.

"Oh, and you better skip breakfast or else you'll puke."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 47.7K 200
This story about y/n Uchiha. Yes, you heard another Uchiha. She lives with her mom and dad. Are best friend with Sasuke since they were one year old...
483 13 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
275K 5.1K 27
Naruto ends up on team ten instead of team 7. watch as new bonds are formed Ino will she like being paired with a lazy genus and the dead last. Naru...
307K 10.5K 119
Y/n Haruno. Sakura's younger twin sister. What happens when she starts liking Naruto but Naruto likes her twin Sakura? Let's join y/n in her adventur...