Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

IV. Love made Visible

1.4K 55 3
By blackswanPooPoo

Mina.

Her: Wow you're so pretty.

Gosh. This girl keeps making me feel things. Her stare, her smile even her words. Ughhhh...

I can feel my cheeks burning. I want to hide under the table from embarrassment.

Not that I'm full of myself nor bragging too, but I do hear these praises often but not like how she said it. I'm not even sure if it's how she said it, or is it because it came from her. The feeling from my tummy gets more worse specially when she stares at me like that. i wonder is that good or bad?

Me: thanks.

I looked at her still staring but now smiling. I admit I was worried what might happen once I took off my mask. For sure she'll recognize me. Why didn't I thought about that. It just occured to me when we arrived at the restaurant that I'll eventually have to take my mask off.

With the mask off, she doesn't seems to know me. Maybe she's not into my kind of work. She might have realized that she was staring for she shook her head a little.

Her: sorry didn't mean to make you feel awkward... It's...You just startled me with your pre... I mean with you taking off the mask. I got distracted.

I laughed at her. I can't help bu think that she felt a bit nervous cause she suddenly felt the need to drink. She reached for her wine and drink it in one go.

Me: easy, we haven't even started to eat yet.

Her: well. Uhmmm... Yeah.

She coughed. I laughed at her. She's cute when nervous. Wait did i make her nervous? Mina! What are you thinking?

Her: I don't really drink wine but this tastes good.

Me: i knew you'd like it. My dad recommended that.

Her: Great... Uhmm...

She put the wine glass closer to her nose and smelled it. I smiled on how cute she is.

-------------------

Chaeyoung.

Her: Please choose anything you want.

She said as she took the tablet, which I didn't noticed was beside our table, and looked at the menu. After a few seconds she lowered it and looked at me.

I got startled as she caught me looking at her.

Her: have you decided yet?

Decide on what? I then suddenly remember the menu.

Me: Why don't you order and surprise me.

Her: okay I'll order for you then.

She took the tablet and ordered for me. I can't help but just stare at her. When she looked at me I panicked so I just smiled and quickly looked at the window.

I suddenly felt shy not knowing what to say. I can't even think straight so I just watched the shoppers walk by the street. We were quiet for a minute. It wasn't an akward silence, it's actually a comfortable one.

After a while I took a glance at her. She was also looking at the window. Oh my she really is pretty no matter what angle. My mind suddenly got flooded with questions, curious about her.

I'm not much of a talker but I don't want to bore her. I don't want her to remember our first and last meet to be a boring one. But at the very corner of my mind I hoped this won't be our last.

I took all my courage to faced her and ask what I had in mind.

Me: It's funny that we've been together for an hour now and about to have our first lunch date, yet we still don't know each other's names. I'm Chaeyoung.

I held out my hand. She smiled again. Gosh. That smile. I could just stare at her all day.

Her: I'm Mina.

She said as she shook my hand with hers. Damn, her hands are so soft.

Her name just had 4 letters. It sounds so simple yet have a big impact. What am i saying?

Me: hi Mina finally now i have a name for that pretty face.

She blushed again. Wow. So cute. So I have that effect on her huh. Interesting. With that on my thoughts, I began thinking straight asking questions about her. She don't talk much so I kept on asking but still cautious not to go overboard or be rude. 

I don't usually go out and meet new people so I don't know how this really goes. It felt right though that I need to make it more comfortable for her so I also told her something about me. Eventually she seemed comfortable enough to ask questions too.

Our food arrived and I was shocked for there was 6 varieties of food on our table. She said she wants me to try it all so we took some for each plates. She was right, the food here was so delicious. Like for real. I wonder how much it is. It made me glance at the tablet but that would be too obvious. So I just enjoyed the food and her company too.

---------------------

Mina.

This is really weird. Does dates usually go on like this. I've never been in one. Not that I'm thinking that this is a date. This is just a simple lunch with a friend. A friend, but my friends doesn't make me feel weird like what I'm feeling now.

This is confusing. She's confusing me. And I'm hungry too.

Me: okay I'll order for you then.

I could feel her eyes on me as i looked at the tablet. It's not uncomfortable though, yet it's embarrassing. But I know eventually I need to look at her too.

I looked up and saw her staring then she smiled and quickly looked away. That smile again! Stop Chaeyoung! No you Stop Mina.

I smiled and also looked at the window. It became silent for a while. Sometimes I can see her looking at me from my pheripheral vision. After a few she then faced me and introduced herself.

She's right we've been together for an hour yet we still haven't introduced ourselves. That's were the conversation started. In our group I'm always the quiet one so she took the initiative to have something to talk too.

We talked about how I coped on being a foreigner here. I just skipped those details about training and debuting. She also said she lived far from here so she don't get to see much of her family too.

Our food arrived which surprised her as 6 plates were served. I chuckled at how cute her reaction were. We started to eat and I watched her take her first bite. I wasn't disappointed for she reacts so well on how great the food is.

Chaeyoung: So, uhmm... You're here for work or pleasure?

Me: both. You?

Chaeyoung: Both, cause I'm working and the pay is the pleasure. Haha

We laughed. Our conversation went on smoothly. I learned a lot about her which is impressive. She's an architect working for a year now. Like me she don't go out much too. She just stays at home watch tv or movies and sometimes paint or draw whenever she feels like it.

I asked her if I could see some of her work. She was hesitant due to I don't say much about my work. She eventually gave in and took out her sketchpad from her bag and showed me some of her drawings.

I was amazed how talented she is. Her drawings were on point and detailed too. I kept praising it and It went on pages after pages until I came to a drawing of a naked woman which made me stiff. I don't know if I should see that so I just flip the page to see some more then handed it back to her. I can feel my face heating up so I took a sip of wine.

I was relieved that she didn't seem to notice.

Chaeyoung: It's random stuff. I carry this anywhere so If I feel like it just get this.

Me: It was so good. That's why I wonder why you didn't choose that as your profession.

Chaeyoung: Well It's a tough market  and I need something that's profitable so I could help my parents. That's why I chose Architecture is the closest to what I love.

Me: yeah. I guess you're right to be practical too.

Then suddenly the conversation headed to a different direction.

Chaeyoung: Are you here with your parents?husband?boyfriend?

Smooth, transition to know if I'm single or not huh. But wait why would she want to know, she's a girl. Unless she is what i think she is. What am i thinking. She might be just curious.

It seems that she doesn't really know me so i just go along with it.

Me: no to all 3. I'm here alone but I'm living with my mem... I mean friends. 2 of them are Japanese too.
You? Parents?boyfriend or girlfriend?

She smiled as I mimicked her. I'm curious about her too. I didnt know why i need to ask that boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

Chaeyoung: same as you. And no boyfriend or girlfriend either. How about you, are you sure you dont have one? Cause it's hard to believe for a girl as pretty as you don't have a partner yet.

Me: Nope, no time too. There's a lot of things going on. Too busy i think.

Chaeyoung: I see. Career first. or is it possible that no one has captured your attention yet?

Me: maybe...

She smiled her eyes not taking off mine. I then looked away, can't stand her gaze.

Chaeyoung: 'Ai ga mieru yō ni natta'. What does that mean?

She said, reading it off the tablet.

Me: it means 'Love made visible'. That's one of the things i like about this restaurant aside from the food and ambiance. It's somewhat romantic.

Chaeyoung: 'Love made visible'... Like expressing love thru food.

Me: exactly.

We talked about random things as we ate. I'm not that talkative nor easy to open up to people I just met. But surprisingly I was at ease with her that I can talk to her like how I talk with my members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Yup, that's where I got the title.
Sorry for the short chapter, there's more. Swipe up! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
18.3K 916 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
15.3K 606 11
Just a short story. Genderbender story again... Don't judge... This is a story like Cinderella just that I've changed some things. Chaeyoung is a pri...
247K 5.5K 16
Mina is living a happy and contented life with her husband. When all of a sudden her life turned upside down her husband's prodigal sister came back ...