๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’

5.9K 168 1.1K
By funnyfairies

   ——————

                                      ——————

check out my new eren story: Masked

KENSINGTON, LONDON
MONDAY, OCTOBER 11TH
8:46 A.M.

The rest of your weekend flew by, and before you knew it, it was already Monday morning. You were in Professor Hange's class and you tried your hardest to pay attention.

But you really couldn't. All you could think about was Saturday night, and Eren. You hated that you kept thinking about Eren. You didn't want to address it, and plus you couldn't tell anybody what had happened that night. You were messing with your fingers, trying to distract yourself from him.

The only reason you didn't want to talk to Eren at the moment was because you were vulnerable in front of him. Plus you didn't want to weird him out, and you didn't know if you weirded him out after your breakdown in front of him.

Eren was in your class on the other side, and you were surprised whenever you had walked into class that morning to see Historia no where near him. She completely spaced herself away from him.

Hange was going on about something that would be on your Precalculus test in a few days, while you just looked down at your hands and continued to mess with your fingers.

Eren on the other hand kept looking at you majority of class. He was kind of upset to never catch you glance at him every once in a while. Sometimes, when Eren was looking at you, Mikasa would tap him on the shoulder and tell him to pay attention.

Eren didn't want to message you on Sunday because he didn't want things to seem awkward. He didn't quite know what to do. Should he just ignore you, talk to you, or just let things take it's course? He had no idea.

He leaned towards wanting to talk to you, but by the way you were acting in class, it seemed like you didn't want to talk to him. Eren had a blast that Saturday night with you during the car ride back, he hadn't had a lot of fun lately so it was nice to experience that.

In all actuality, Eren would have liked to become friends with you. But yet again, he didn't know how you felt after Saturday.

Eren would catch Historia look at him sometimes, and whenever he would see her do this, he would roll his eyes and him and mouth, "Fuck off."

He wanted nothing to do with Historia, and he was glad when he saw that she was distancing himself from him. It gave him the opportunity to hopefully get closer to you.

                                    ——————

12:05 P.M.

As usual, your group was sitting at their usual table. Everyone was off in their own conversations while you just listened to all of them. Annie was talking to you but you were to distracted to be listening.

You picked up a few sentences from what she was saying, which were something about Armin and somebody else would be sitting with your group today.

And before you knew it, Armin was standing behind Annie, eventually getting her attention. But what you focused on was how Eren and Mikasa were standing by him, having a conversation between themselves.

You felt your blood run cold and simply turned your head away. You took a sip of your drink and went on your phone, acting like you were doing something important.

Armin sat besides Annie, Mikasa by Pieck, who was sitting in front of you, and Eren..in the empty seat right by you. You were internally screaming.

Eren got on his phone and took out a bag of chips, from time to time popping one in his mouth.

You got a notification from your messages and opened it, your eyes widened from surprise to see who it was from.

Eren: You okay? You seemed a little off in class and right now.

Eren was now side-eyeing you, but you couldn't see that because of your focus on the screen. You shifted in your seat and brought your phone closer to you.

You: I'm fine, you?

Eren: We aren't talking about me right now, I know you're not fine.

You mentally cursed yourself, you just watched to crawl into a ball by yourself. You just assumed that he could see straight through your lies, there was no denying it.

You: it just feels odd after saturday, i don't know how to talk to you lol

Eren: didn't know you felt like that, same thing with me though. i really hope i didn't put you on the spot and made you uncomfortable

Your cheeks got hot and you finally felt reassured. In all honesty, you were grateful that he texted you because you didn't know how to address him.

You: you didn't, like i said before, i'm glad it happened. can you promise me to keep what happened a secret?

Eren: Pinky promise ☝🏻 i won't tell anyone

You: that's the wrong finger dumbass

Eren smiled and placed his phone down, and so did you. Eren slid you his bag of chips and offered you some.

Obviously, you took him up for that offer. Eren kept the bag in the middle of the both of you, you would occasionally take a chip.

"Did you work on your singing skills?" You now turned towards him, and Eren turned to face you.

"I don't need singing skills in the first place, I happen to think I sing amazingly." Eren scoffed.

"Have you heard yourself? You should really video yourself singing and listen to it. Maybe then you'll realize how shitty you sing." You grinned at Eren and placed one arm in the table.

The boy rolled his eyes and kicked your foot in response.

"Oh? So you wanna play footies?" You kicked Eren's foot harder than he did to you. Eren raised his eyebrows and began kicking your foot again.

This went on for the remainder of lunch, and you both would laugh every once in a while. What the two of you didn't notice was that some of the others from the table were looking.

Annie's POV: I didn't know they were getting close.

Armin's POV: What's that noise going on by me?

Mikasa's POV: Damn, Eren got to her first.

Pieck's POV: Didn't she literally hate Eren like two days ago?

Reiner's POV: Bertholt looks really hot right now.

——————
8:00 P.M.

The rest of your day went by much better than how it had started. You had your TV on and you were watching intently. You were laying on your stomach in front of the TV.

The weather was still bad, but it wasn't as bad as it was the previous nights. Tonight, was only sprinkling outside and the wind wasn't half bad.

Your show was interrupted shortly after by a knock on the door, and you knew it was Annie. Annie has a distinguished knock, so it was easily to point out that it was hers.

You paused your show and yelled "Come in!" which was followed up by Annie sticking her head though the door and asking if she could come in.

You patted on the side of you for her to come sit by you, Annie crawled on your bed and laid beside you. She sat in the same position as you.

"Whatcha need my love?" You questioned, now laying in your side so you could see her fully.

"I saw you and Eren getting close..what happened to you wanting to find out this grand secret about him?"

"Oh-I just had a change of heart, that's all." You reassured her.

"Really? You sure nothing happened between the two of you- like" Annie formed one of her hands into a "o" shape and stuck the index finger of her other finger inside of it repeatedly."

"ANNIE!" You gasped.

Annie bursted out laughing and rolled over, now on her back.

"What! Sex can do a lot to a girl."

"Yeah yeah, I totally had sex with Eren Jaeger." You said ironically.

"Whatever you say Y/N, I'll be watching you and that Jaeger boy." Annie got up and slipped out the door and walked to her room.

You turned off your TV and got under your covers, you grabbed your phone trying to occupy yourself for the mean time.

You scrolled and scrolled through instagram, eventually getting bored of doing the same thing. Most of the times when you're bored, you get on your phone to try to kill time but you just end up getting bored all over again.

Out of nowhere, you got a incoming facetime call. You weren't even surprised who it was, and the fact that this person was calling made you smile.

He just couldn't get enough of you.

Incoming Facetime: Eren

You hit accept and Eren was shown. By what you could tell, he was wearing a black graphic tee, his hair was in space buns, and he had his airpods in. It looked like he was in his bedroom, he was leaning against the headboard of a bed.

You were wearing a grey tank top, black shorts, and your hair was up in a pony tail.

"I like the new hair style Jaeger." You smile at the screen.

"I could say the same for you, I never see you with your hair up. I like it."

"Thanks, so why are you calling me?" You took the phone and put it over your eye so only your eye was showing.

"I can't call my friend? I guess I'll just hang up-"

"WAIT! Don't go." You now put the camera back to normal so your face was showing.

"Oh I see how it is, what are you doing right now?" He smirked.

"Talking to you, want a room tour?!" You got up and flipped the camera to show your room.

"It looks like I don't have a choice, but yes. I'll show you mine after you're done."

"Sounds like a plan, now let's start!"

You showed him your vanity, closet, bed, and you showed him your bathroom. You even showed him some pictures of you in middle school. You would tell him some of the details along the way and he would hum in response.

"Okay my turn, get ready, you're around to see The Eren Jaeger's dorm room. This is a universal experience Y/N." You laughed and watched as he proceeded to get up.

Eren flipped his screen to show a surprisingly clean room. Eren showed you the books he had on his bookshelves, his desk where he did his work, and his closet, which was messy. There were clothes scattered all over the floor, and shoes everywhere. You weren't surprised by that.

Eren set his camera up on something that showed him sitting at his desk. He pulled out some old pictures and flashed them at the screen.

"Okay, look at this." Eren put a picture of him in a baseball uniform that looked as though he was in fifth grade. He was standing in front of the field with a big cheesy grin on his face, with both thumbs up.

"You look cute, that changed though because now you look ugly." You quickly took a screenshot of the picture he was holding up and save it. He never noticed.

"Uhm, you wish you had these looks Y/N." Eren posed and made a pair of duck lips, both hands in the form of a peace sign.

Again, you screen shorted this and saved it. Eren quickly stopped and leaned back into the office chair he was in.

"Why'd you stop? I enjoyed the show you were putting on for me." You pouted.

"I didn't expect you to take a picture of me, you caught me on my bad side." Eren was now twirling around in his office chair.

"You look good either way though. And you're going to get dizzy if you keep doing that." You scolded.

"Ugh you act like a mom Y/N." Eren groaned.

You rolled your eyes and your eyes landed on your TV remote. You got up and grabbed it, leaving Eren alone.

You could hear him say, "Where are you going?" in the background.

You grabbed your phone and propped it on your vanity, and turned on your TV again, going to youtube and searching up songs to play.

"Pick a song Jaeger. It better be good." You waited for a response.

"What abouttttt Everybody Wants To Rule The World?" He suggested.

You immediately knew the song and you searched it up, turning it on. You turned the volume up so Eren could hear the song aswell.

You starting lip syncing the song and dancing around your room, but Eren was literally full on singing. Like, he was literally scream-singing the song and you could hear him from across the hall.

Eren got up and danced on his bed, you could hear the bed creaking and you kind of got worried. But you then you got on your bed and started dancing.

On the other side of the screen, you could hear Armin screaming "Keep it down." through Eren's door. Eren ignored the voice and kept doing his thing. You couldn't help but let out a few laughs.

You got off your bed and returned to your vanity, turning down the music slightly. Eren did the same and came back to his desk. Eren began fiddling with one of the pens on his desks, starting another conversation with you.

This time around, the two of you talked about your favorite movies, shows, celebrity crushes, and whatever other shit either one of you could come up with. During one of your conversations, you learned Eren wanted to become a film maker. For some odd reason you thought it really suited him well.

Every once in a while, when you weren't looking Eren would screenshot you and decide which one to make the icon for your picture on iMessage.

From Eren's POV, he was glad to see you having a good time, and he was glad he was the source of that. He was also having a great time and it was finally nice to goof off with someone.

Whenever Eren lived with his parents, he was pressured into acting proper, all the time. Eren really never had the time to actually have fun because of his parents constantly wanting him to do some type of activity, such as sports or clubs.

From that point on in the night, you and Eren stayed on the phone for the rest of the night until around midnight. Did you want it to end? Certainly not but you knew you would see him the next day at school so that made up for it.

——————
Looks like Y/N and Eren's relationship is starting to grow, I wonder if something will stop that?
——————

Yes, yes I know it's a shorter chapter. I plan on making the chapters from 2500-3000 words now because I am starting school soon. I also plan on updating every Tuesday , Thursday , and Sunday. This might change but this is what I am working with atm. 😭 But anyways my loves, I hope you all liked this chapter and I will see you later!

Until next time,
-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.2K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
54K 2K 31
โœง.: โ‹†* โ˜พ โœง.: โ‹†* "๐”ธ๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค," โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€...
71.3K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
68.8K 951 22
๐จ๐จ๐จ. โ”†เผ‰ ห–หš โˆ˜ โ™ฏ ๐“๐Ž๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐‘๐„๐…. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...