His Medicine

By qbizzy

He walked up behind me in the mirror and placed his left tattooed hand around my neck. I felt his warm breath... More

Author's Note
Attention
Character Aesthetics
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
Character Aesthetic
~32~
Main Characters aesthetic
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~

~33~

1.1K 20 25
By qbizzy

Chyna

Me and the girls are currently at the gang's house getting ready. The boys are already dress and ready to go.

"Hey Gen, who are you texting?" I asked. When we were at the mall, at lunch, even when we got back she was still texting someone.

"Um no one just a silly group that's all, " she answered putting her phone away. She wore black jeans, a black lace bralette, and a black and orange purge mask.

"Yeah right, " lyric said eyeing her with her arms crossed. She said she wanted to think outside of the box so she dressed up as willy Wonka.

"Bestie the bob is killing me, " I said looking at her hair.

"My bob is giving ma'am. Stiff where?  I went Edna bob on you hoes." Whatever makes her sleep at night.

I'm dressed in a sexy cop costume. The girls kept insisting on me getting it for some odd reason. We have no idea what the boys are wearing but we're about to find out.

"Let's head downstairs it's getting late. Also, where's Alizah?"

"Im right here," she said coming out of the bathroom wearing a white sheet.

"Now Alizah what the hell is that?" Gen asked looking disappointed and stressed.

"Something new and outside of the box."

"Wearing a sheet as a ghost isn't outside of the box baby."

"I have on a white mini dress on under this I'm fine."

"Jesus Christ come on let's go the party started an hour ago," I said making my way down the steps. When we reached the bottom of the steps the boys studied us and we studied them.

Although something caught my eye. Jaxton was wearing an orange inmate jumpsuit with handcuffs attached to them. Man, he is one sexy ass inmate.

"Hey baby, " he said grabbing me by hips pulling me closer.

"We might have to use these handcuffs for later," I responded tilting my head to look up at him. His eyes went wide and he froze for a moment before smirking.

"Kinky I like it. Can't wait to put you in these."

"I was talking about using them so we won't lose Diablo or Lyric once they get drunk. Get your head out of the gutter," I said letting go of him and walking away. No, I wasn't.

"Finally! Are you guys are done so we can go?" Arlo asked. He and the rest of the boys were dressed up like the characters from the money heist.

We all followed his lead outside to the cars. Jaxton is driving his truck with the boys minus Arlo and Jaidan who are riding with us in one of the gang's black Cadillac Escalade trucks.

After a long forty-minute drive, we ended up at a Halloween party in southside. The twins (Mateo and Mathew) are surprisingly hosting it. They rented out a huge building with a big dance floor, a big ass bar, and restrooms with rooms upstairs.

After we all exited the truck we got into a huddle.

"The guns on the boys and me are not fake they are real," Jaxton begins. "We will keep them out prying eyes but just know that we have them. We're kinda in dangerous territory because we'll this south side.

Anything can and will happen being that many other gangs could be here as well. I'm going to give each of you this beeping device. All of these devices are connected.

If something is wrong or you feel that it is shady press the button under the screen. When you press the button it will send an alert to the others and will drop your location and name.

Last but not least no kissing or fucking members from opposite gangs... I'm talking about you two Lyric and Alizah."

"What she kissed me that's not fair, " Alizah said crossing her arms.

"I would never, " Lyric said dramatically. Everyone in return gave her a yeah-right look.

"Ok maybe I would but I will try not to, " she said smiling.

"Also if Egypt is here no fighting girls but if she even looks at you the wrong way whoop her ass or shoot her, " he said starting to walk into the house. Guess I'll get a chance to shoot a bitch tonight.

Once we made our way in we all took a shot and made our way to the dance floor. Diablo and lyric started doing the chicken and the water sprinkler in the middle of the floor making a crowd form.

Jaxton and the rest of the gang surrounded me. Jaxton has his hands right on my waist swaying us side to side.

We've been dancing for a little bit over an hour and for the majority of the time, these two boys have been staring at me and the area around me.

I thought they were members of a rival gang but if they were they would have made a move already.

They both are brown skin, pretty tall, and have dreads. One of them has long dreads while the other one has short ones.

When I looked back over at them the one with the long dreads mouthed bathroom and pointed to it with his head. Am I dumb for what I'm about to do? Maybe?

"Im going to the bathroom, " I said stepping out of Jaxton's hold.

"You mean we, " he said motioning between us.

"No, I have my beeper I'll be back in no time, "

He pulled me close looking me in my eyes. He then took a deep breath ready to speak again.

"Please be careful baby, " he whispered letting me go.

As I started walking towards the bathroom I looked back to see the other boy talking to Jaxton.

Once I made it to the hall where the bathroom was the unknown boy was standing there waiting. Once I walked up to him he pulled me into the family bathroom and locked the door.

"I'm not going to do anything to you I'm just trying to warn you."

What the hell does he mean warn me? Warn me about what?

"Go on, " I encouraged leaning on the sink.

"Me and my cousin like to keep open eyes at events like these. There is a guy who I'm guessing plays a lead role in something has been looking at you the entire time you've been here.

We believe he has other guys on the floor around you too but we aren't sure. He keeps going over to a girl and they whisper things back and forth before splitting paths.

We think you might be in danger. They have been looking at your friends but they mostly have been keeping their eyes on you.

Me and my cousin aren't in a gang but we are in the streets if you know what I mean so we know what can and will happen. I'm Jamari and my cousin is Jaquan."

"I'm Chyna and thank you."

"You're welcome and your boyfriend I'm guessing that's who he is already knows my cousin is telling him now. When we exit this bathroom go straight back to him and I'm going back to where I was. If anything happens I would be able to help because they don't know that we know each other alright?"

"Yup I gotcha, " I said walking out of the bathroom. I started making my way back to the middle of the floor when something felt off. I started to look at my surroundings and saw nothing really out of the ordinary.

As I made my way a little farther I heard a bang like a door slamming or something hitting against something. Before I could process what was happening I heard the call through the crowd.

"Wooooo, " followed by a gunshot in the air. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw king and Jaiden whip out their gun and started aiming in front of them.

I started running to the back exit hoping to see Jaxton. On my way, I saw Nico holding his right shoulder firing with his injured arm. I kicked off my heels in the middle of me running so I could move faster.

I kept running and as I turned back to look at Nico I didn't see him but instead I  saw a Smirking Egypt hiding behind the bar. As I turned my attention back in front of me a bullet hit the wall in front of me. More bullets rang out in my direction.

As I kept running my arm started to burn. I looked down at it as soon as I did my head felt light and I felt my body drop to the floor. I felt a pair of arms pick me up before I fell into complete darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Jamari Hills. ( 17 years old)

This is Jaquan Johnson. (16 years old)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys sorry I took so long to update. I couldn't decide what events I wanted in this chapter and what I had at first was a little too much.🥴

Taken by the king will also be updated this week as well.

I have decided to use Aaron as the main character. (You can go to main character aesthetics to see how he looks)

So from now on when I write descriptions of the way he looks or his features you guys know what he looks like.

What do guys think so far?

What are some theories you have about any of the events in past chapters or characters?

Message me if you have any chapter suggestions. (I'm open to any ideas)

Also, a picture of everyone's Halloween costume is at the top.

Don't forget to comment and vote.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.7K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
841K 12.9K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...
140 0 7
My lips hover over his, a hair's breath in between us. When I try to kiss him, he leans back and chuckles. "So needy," he murmurs. He's still staring...
80.8K 1.6K 27
Completeβœ”οΈ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...