REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

4.3K 191 52
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter VII

TENJIKU VS. TOMAN

"Fuck Kisaki." Baji muttered in annoyance when he heard about how Kisaki will kill Emma in order to make Mikey lose his cool in the battle between Tenjiku and Toman.

Shinichiro, despite knowing everything that will happen to Izana and how Izana turns cruel, he still cares for his non-blood-related brother.

"Yes, fuck Kisaki to the one hundred power." You answered, agreeing before you sigh, "He will kill Emma later, near Shinichiro's grave, he will also be the one to kill Izana."

"Why is he doing all of this again?" Baji asked while reading all the plans in the paper that you gave him.

"Because he's a simp. A manipulative, obsessive simp to Hina who people often justify his actions because they say that he's just in love with but still that psycho ass ruins a lot of lives and literally kills people in order to do what he wants." You stated, "If we won't save Mikey, he will turn into that in the future--- minus the simp thing."

"Kisaki is sick." Baji clenches his fist, "You said that there's a timeline in the future where he will kill Chifuyu?"

You nodded, "That's right."

"Damn it," Baji cursed again, "Not Chifuyu, Kisaki you fucker."

"(Y/N)," Shinichiro called your name as you looked at him questioningly, "What about Kazutora? Should we let him escape and help us in our mission?"

Baji shut quietly while looking at Shinichiro, too.

"Kazutora's been fighting his personal battle, Hiro-san," You take a deep breath, "He's also a great person. He knows what he did and he's been carrying the burden of your deaths on his shoulder. He's currently in prison and he needs it for his inner development, he'll certainly realize a lot of things inside it. However, he doesn't deserve his 10 year sentence so we'll immediately help him once we are certain that everyone is safe here in this past. Probably... three years from now." You stated.

"I understand. I want to be the person who will talk to him first." Hiro stated in a serious manner.

You gulp nervously. Baji averted his gaze. Shinichiro smiles gently.

"I'll tell Kazutora that I've forgiven him." Hiro added, making you exhale in satisfaction. Baji also smiles, "Now, we should save Emma and... Izana."

"Absolutely. Draken needs a waifu in the future." You stated and prepared your uniforms, "And Izana... he could be a good person with proper guidance. Still, I'm going to kick his ass once if I saw him for letting Kisaki kill Emma."

The White Phoenix Gang is composed of three members for now. It's just Shinichiro, you, and Baji. Both you and Shinichiro are the leaders while Baji is the vice-leader. You have a white long robe from the neck to ankle length cloth that resembles the cloak of Akatsuki (but yours are white). All of you wear a white and golden Volto mask for a mysterious atmosphere and to hide your identity.

For the past year, months and weeks, your gang has been known by every gang but no one really knows who you are and the identity behind every mask.

White Phoenix is like a legend, people believe it exists but only few evidence can point out it really does. Still, despite such a short amount of time, all of you manage to make a mysterious name for yourselves. In that way, you're able to protect Toman from unworthy interventions.

"We'll bring Emma here, Hiro-san. Please wait for us." You stated politely as you and Baji got out of the car that belongs to Shinichiro.

You and Baji are wearing a nurses uniform with a surgical mask as you enter inside the hospital. You ask for Emma's room and go towards it. Lately, Emma has been hit with a bat by Kisaki while riding on a motor. She instantly died because of the shock and internal injury in her head.

"Baji-kun, can you go inside Emma's room earlier than me? I have to take care of something first." You asked Baji.

"Of course. I'll wait for you, (Y/N)." He replies and starts walking cautiously towards Emma's room.

You walk towards the place where they will cremate the substitute of Emma's corpse and handle everything. You've managed it earlier, you are just confirming that no one will know about it, especially not now.

After talking to the person in charge, you went towards Emma's room. While walking towards your destination, you saw Mikey sitting quietly in a chair with his emotionless and depressed expression. There are bruises on his face, probably since Draken punched him lately (as what happens in your vision). Draken is also standing near him and there's... Tachibana Hinata.

You tried to not mind them at all but then you heard Hina's words.

"Can I talk to you for a little while?" Hina asked gently. Her fist is clenching and despite her hiding it, nervousness is visible in her voice, "Takemitchi-kun... I think he tried to save Emma-chan."

Draken's eyes widened, "Hey! You wouldn't be saying stuff like that at times like these! Are you out of your mind!?" His tone rises.

Hina didn't say a word but perspiration was visible on her face. She's also trying to prevent herself from crying.

"Why is everyone being weird? First, Takemitchi and now, even you?" Draken asked, pain was visible in his voice, "What the hell is wrong with today?"

Mikey stayed silent and tears started to build up on Hina's eyes.

"Damn... just leave us alone." Draken muttered in annoyance and pain from what happened to Emma. He's too damn frustrated to even listen to anything.

"It's not just Emma-chan," Hinata whispered, "Takemitchi is trying to save a lot of people at the same time."

You freeze on your feet as your heart starts beating fast. You eyes widened with what Hinata is saying.

Why... Why didn't I see this coming? Why didn't I see this in the future? Is it... Is it because it's associated with me? Hina... please...

Draken's expression is now really annoyed, "What the hell are you even talking about—"

"I will die."

Draken shuts up in confusion. You stayed there, listening to them, as a tear fall in your eyes. You know that it should be necessary to make Mikey and Draken go to the battlefield but with Mikey knowing about the time leap stuff, he might know something about you, too.

And you don't want it. If you're closer to him, you won't be able to assure that his future will be good. You can't even see what will happen to you. If Mikey will be associated with you, his life is at risk.

"In 12 years, I will die..." Hina added.

Draken's eyes widened and Mikey stilled for a second.

"...To stop that from happening, Takemitchi came from the future. This whole talk might sound like a bunch of lies but it's true because you can see his desperation," Hina is trying to stop her tears from flowing. She's desperate as well, "He knows the future for all of us. He wants to save all of us."

Mikey's eyes widened just like Draken. You, on the other hand, find it difficult to breath as someone pats your shoulder gently making you jump up because of shock.

"(Y/N), is everything alright? We have to save Emma— wait, are you crying?" Baki asked beside you as you immediately wiped away your tears.

"I...I...I'm alright. We should get Emma-chan now." You reply as you turn your body from their direction and start going inside Emma's room.

As Baji starts carrying Emma's dead body, you can't help yourself but to feel a painful sensation in your veins. You are afraid of messing everything up. You don't want to choose the wrong decision at all.

You're mentally matured and prepared for shit's sake. You can't mess the past up. You are willing to do everything to give everyone the future they deserve. And you also want to thank Takemitchi for playing his part in saving everyone.

You know the future that Takemitchi will witness once he goes back to the future. It is the future that brings you the most pain for Mikey. He wants to be saved.

And you will do everything to save him.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 21.5K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...
28.1K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...
53.2K 1.6K 17
Tokyo Revengers x Top Male Reader Manjiro Sano/Mikey x Male Reader Past/Bonten Arc: Together during childhood, through teenage years and now, togeth...