RACER

By eepsiofloral

❝ Don't worry princess, soon we can live the lavish life without any cops to bother us ❞ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀... More

Info
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14

05

272 7 0
By eepsiofloral

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I entered the apartment and heard the shower running. I dropped my bag at the door and sat on the couch picking up the manga I was reading yesterday.

The bathroom door opens with a quiet creak followed by the sound of slippers pat along the wooden floor boards.

"Oh your home, how was class" he asked shaking the water out his hair with a towel. "It was great, good old human anatomy" I smiled trying to act like I had all my attention on the book.

"You where with Yuta" he deadpanned sitting in the space beside me taking the book from my grasp. I sighed looking down. "He offered me to come with him" Jaemin raised his brows. "And you thought just to follow along when you have class?" He asked sounding like a father. "Yes b-but I found something out" I sat up digging my hand into my pocket.

I pulled out the note and placed it in his hands. His eyes skimmed it before he crumpled it in his hands. "Whats this about" he growled keeping his eyes trained on his fists.

"He gave me money to buy stuff and it fell out his pocket without him noticing" I admitted taking out the small money stack and placing it on the couch as he runs his hands over his face.

"That bastard" he groaned picking up the money and walking to his room to grab his iPad. He came back through and watched security footage of the garage.

"That's him" he mumbled watching the Japanese pick the lock of the garage. He changed cameras and watched the male walk to the vault. "He knew where it was" he realised watching Yuta check his phone before entering a pin.

The vault opened and he smuggled one of the bags before locking up the vault and leaving. Jaemin throws down the iPad and runs a hand through his hair.

I sat in silence watching the scene unfold. "Did you tell him" he questioned looking into my eyes. "I swear I didn't, I don't even have his number" I swore taking out my phone to show him my contacts and recent messages and calls.

"Then who did it, get changed we're going to the garage" he ordered going to the closet to take out his car keys.

Once we got to the garage everyone was already sat inside with worried looks on their face. Jaemin got out slamming his door shut and storming up the steps as I trailed behind him.

"Who told Yuta the code" Jaemin asked poking his cheek with his tongue. "I swear man none of us have anything to do with this" jeno argued.

"It was forced out of me" minju admitted. Jaemin was about to go over to her but I held him back. "A few days ago I was taken to fantasy land you know the gaming company, and was forced to tell suno the pin, he held a gun to my head I didn't have a choice" she cried tears starting to trickle down her pale cheeks.

Jaemins tensed form softened at the confession, he just nodded and walked to his office slamming the door shut.

I rushed to minju and held her in a hug. "He's not mad at you juju, jaemin can get the money back" Aki comforted patting minju's hair.

"Guys let's go he wants to meet at a warehouse" Jaemin announced running out his office. Everyone got up as well as me but I was pushed back by minju. "Stay here it's not safe" she warned leaving with the rest.

I sat on the couch hugging a pillow watching a cartoon hoping to calm down the nerves of my friends leaving me to meet Yuta.

The doors open and footsteps are heard walking up the stairs. I looked over in fear but calmed down seeing Yuta walk over with a smile.

"Where's the others" I asked sitting up and jogging to the railings not seeing my friends follow in behind.

I felt the tip of a gun hold firmly against my temple. "I'm sorry princess" he whispered wrapping his arm around my waist and forcing me out into the back of his car and tying my hands to the headrest.

"Don't speak" he warned refusing to make eye contact with me.

The car stopped in an underground parking lot. He helps me out the car and takes me up an elevator.

I immediately knew I was in suno's company.  The doors open and reveals suno standing at the window.

Classic.

"Finally your here chae hyejin" my breath hitches hearing my fathers name. Suno walks around and points to a chair. Yuta leads me to the plastic chair and forces me onto it.

"Why" I asked looking up at the male who slowly approached me. "Your father, owes me a lot of money" suna said as he loaded his gun.

"I don't have anything to do with him I swear, I don't even know where he is" I blurted out of panic. He just chuckles walking over to his monitor and clicking the enter button.

On the big screen was a live video of my father tied to a chair, his face was beaten and bloodied, his body was limp and his eyes showed guilt.

"Do you know, hyejin. Your father here had been stealing my money for years. The roof over your heads was my money, food was my money, your fathers "wealth" was my money" he paused crouching up and looking into my teary eyes. "That's why your mother and brother ran off, you were left behind due to your name being used in all the bank receipts, they knew I would find you" he trails the gun along my leg.

"I didn't know, let me go" I whimpered looking over at Yuta who was looking away. "I'm not like my father" I admitted and he agreed. "Yet, your now associated with na jaemin, my brothers competitor" I just nodded slowly sniffling. "I'll let your father go if you tell jaemin to back down and let Yuta win"

"Is this what it's about, wining in a race" I asked wiping my nose with my arm.  I looked over at Yuta and scoffed. "Your using me and your brothers power and grudge against my father to beat jaemin in a pathetic street race" I asked making his ears perk. "What a coward" I scoffed earning a punch to the face by suno.

"Do as I said and shut up" suno warned pulling me off the chair and pushing me into the elevator. "Have a magical day" he smiled promoting his slogan while clicking the garage level.

I got to the garage and noticed car keys placed on the ground with a note telling me to take them.

I was directed to a black Honda Civic. I sat in the driver seat and searched the glove compartment for something to cut the rope on my wrist.

I found a pocket knife and sliced the rope throwing them aside.

Once I started the car a location came up on the gps named.

Yutas victory race.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.9K 45
» street racer au [sequel to Illicit] ❝ I would shed my own blood if it means for you being alive, Youn ❞
16.2K 498 25
☆ 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮 ☆ "It's ok, girls tend to get distracted by my looks." "shut up before I leave tire marks on your face." - started: August 1, 2020 ...
14.1K 521 55
Downtown, there was a circuit for only the best and their affairs. When a girl eventually crosses paths with its racers, it's time for her to get com...
58.1K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...