Positive

By kellicmpreg

Kellin and Vic have been happily married for two years. Kellin wants to further their family, and relationshi... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24 - Final
Author's Note - The End
Epilogue

Chapter 8

8.3K 304 107
By kellicmpreg

“Do you have everything?” I asked Vic.

“Yeah, I think so. I’m going to head out now. Call me if you need anything. I love you, angel.” He said, leaning over and giving me a long kiss, before pulling away and walking out the door.

Vic was called in for a gang meeting an hour ago, and he was just leaving to attend.

It made me kind of sad that Vic had to leave, seeing as I would have to figure out something to do, and I also wanted to spend time with my husband. I understand that he has a gang to manage, but, sometimes that gets in the way. Especially on days when I’m feeling extra clingy.

Getting dressed, I decide to call up Mike to see if he wants to grab something to eat. We barely have anything at the house, and I need something to do for at least an hour, or two.

“Hello?” Mike answers.

“Hey, Mike, it’s Kellin. Do you want to go grab something to eat somewhere? Vic just left for a meeting, I’m hungry, and there’s nothing to do, or eat, in this house.”

“Yeah, just give me like, five minutes and I’ll be there.”

“Okay. See you soon.” With that, I hang up the phone, grabbing my wallet and shoes, then heading for the living room.

After I put my shoes on, which took longer than expected because my stomach started to cramp up when I bent over, I heard a knock on the door, signaling that Mike had arrived.

“Hey, you ready to go?” I asked. Mike shook his head, and we walked out to the car, climbing in and driving off to the restaurant.

--

“So, Kell, how has everything been with Vic and the baby?” Mike questioned after we had received our food.

“We’ve all been great. Vic seems to be really excited about it, and I know I am. The only thing I dislike is the morning sickness, really.” My eyes scan over the restaurant as the feeling of being watch washes over me.

“Mike, who is that, and why is he looking at us?” I ask nervously, when my eyes fall on an unfamiliar person staring back at our table.

“I don’t know, um, oh, shit.” He looks away when the guy starts walking over here, and tells me to act natural, as the guy could be dangerous. This only induces more nerves, and I start to silently worry, fidgeting with my hands under the table.

“Hey, are you Kellin Fuentes?” The mystery man asks when he reaches our table.

“Um, y-yes. Who are you?” I ask.

“I’m Marcus Cole. Can I have a word with you?” I look at him a little closer, trying to decide if he is trustworthy enough, and then it hits me.

“You’re the guy t-that tried to k-kill me. I, you, I-“ Mike puts his hand on my shoulder, trying to get me to calm down.

“Kell, are you sure this is the guy?” He whispers.

“Yeah, please don’t let me go with him. I can’t- I, I don’t want to. Please.” I say with pleading eyes.

“Kellin, I’m not here to hurt you. I just want to talk to you about something you may want to know. The gang I’m in, they’re after you. If you just come with me-“

“Fuck off, man! There’s no way in hell he’s going anywhere with you!”

“He needs to talk with me! He, and his child, could be in serious danger if you do not listen to me! I’m trying to help!” I start to panic when Marcus mentions the baby and I being put in danger, and decide it’s best for me to go home. I can’t get into any trouble there, right?

“Mike, take me home please. I can’t be here right now.”

“Okay, c’mon, Kell.” He stands up, waiting for me to start walking before trailing behind me.

“You will regret not listening to me!” Marcus yells. All I can hear is ‘Get home! Don’t listen! Get home!’, so that’s exactly what I do.

The drive to Vic and I’s place is nerve-racking, and Mike has to pull over several times to try and calm me down.

“Kellin, don’t listen to him. He’s just trying to upset you. Calm down, everything will be okay.” I sigh, knowing he’s right, but not completely convinced.

“Let’s just get home.” I whisper. Mike nods, and we pull onto the road, heading towards the house.

--

When we get home, I notice Vic’s car is parked in the driveway, looking like he was in a hurry to get inside.

I walk through the door, seeing a very stressed out Vic, who is pacing around the living room, a few feet away from the door, with his phone clutched tightly in his hand.

He looks up at the sound of the door closing, and rushes toward me, engulfing me in a tight, but careful hug, then, kneels down to my stomach and kisses all over it, whispering things like ‘Fuck, I love you so much. I’m so glad you’re okay. I love you.’

 “Vic, is everything okay?” I ask. It’s sort of a dumb question, considering he looks stressed to hell, but I don’t know what else to say in the moment.

“No, Kell. I just had a meeting with the gang, a-and…” He pauses, collecting himself, before rubbing his eyes slightly, then starting again.

“The opposing gang…they’ve targeted.” He sighs, tears dripping down his face. My first though goes to Mike, seeing as he’s the most important, and well-known person to Vic.

“Okay, so how do we deal with this? I mean, if it’s anyone in the gang, then they should be able to protect themselves, with the help of others. What’s got you so shaken up?” He shakes his head.

“No, angel. It’s not anyone directly in the gang.” Realization hits me like a ton of bricks, but I refuse to believe it.

“S-so, is it one of the guys’ girlfriends? Mike? Jaime? Max?”

“No, Kell. No, it’s not.” He sighs, looking at me with tear-filled eyes.

We both stand there for a moment, sniffles and heavy breathing the only things audible.

“T-then, who is it, exactly?” I stutter, knowing the exact second he utters the words, my entire world will fall apart around me.

“Baby...” He whispers.

“Tell me! Tell me, now!” I become hysterical, throwing my arms all over the place and trying to distract myself from the pain that wells up in my chest, nipping at my throat and stomach, until I want to heave a lung.

“It-it’s you. And the baby. Both of you.” He trails off at the end of the sentence, voice going quiet when he notices how absolutely distraught I am.

Falling to my knees, I clutch my stomach, wishing that all of this would go away. Wishing that I would go ahead and wake up from this goddamn nightmare.

Fire burns my throat, crawling through every vein, and pore, until I’m completely disoriented, kneeling on the ground with my forehead leaning on the hard-wood floor.

Vic kneels next to me, rubbing my back and whispering sweet-nothings as I sob my heart out, feeling the oxygen sit heavily in my chest.

“Why us, Vic?! Fucking, why us?! What did I ever do wrong that could cause someone to want to hurt me like this?! No, no, no, no, no. I can’t do this. I can’t live like this. What are we going to do, Vic?!” I scream, punching the floor with my left hand, while my right stays curled around my stomach.

“It’s all my fault. I’m so sorry, angel. It’s all my fault…” Vic whispers. I can tell he’s just as broken up about this as I am, and it makes this entire thing so much more real.

Vic is never one to show much emotion when something is causing him pain. He just takes a long drive, or goes for a walk, and comes back feeling better. This, though, this can’t be cured by a little fresh air, or a drive through the city. This is going to stay with us for a while.

I scoot closer to Vic, wrapping an arm around him and leaning into his chest.

“We can make it, angel. We will be okay. I promise, swear on my mother’s life, I will not let anything happen to you, or the baby.” He whispers into my ear.

“Okay.” I mumble through my sobs.

Vic tries to help me stand, pulling my up by my underarms.

He walks me down the hall, completely supporting me, as I fall against him, having lost the will to simply stand on my own feet.

He helps me into the bed, pulling the covers tightly around me, before walking over to his side of the bed and crawling in behind me, wrapping his arms around me, and holding on for dear life.

“Angel, I promise, everything is going to be alright. We will move to a safe house, or to a whole new country, if that’s what you want. Nothing is going to happen to you, or the baby.” He says.

“Vic, please don’t make promises you can’t keep.” I whisper, staring blankly at the wall across from me.

He doesn’t respond, just hugs me tighter and whispers that he loves the baby and I.

I reply the same, confessing my love for him, before closing my eyes, and silently crying myself to sleep.

--

I’m sorry about not being able to update yesterday. We went to my grandparent’s yesterday and today because my stepdad’s birthday is Tuesday and yeah.

Drama has ensued wey hey

I’m finally getting the hang of this writing thing I don’t know I still feel like my chapters aren’t that good but there are still lots of people reading so I guess theyre okay???

Thanks for getting me to 100 comments by the way! I thank you every chapter but you’ve all blown me away I cant cope.

Thank you! Until tomorrow x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Coexist By anon

Fanfiction

26.8K 1.9K 16
Kellin and Vic have been together for quite a while. When Kellin becomes pregnant, desperate measures are taken to ensure the safety of both mother a...
10.4K 557 21
Vic and Kellin are both in happy relationships as they start their World Tour, that is until they start to have feelings for one another. Will thing...
35.6K 1.6K 22
Kellin is a little he never thought he would find a prince charming or the man of his dreams until he met his daddy for a year now. Vic will Vic want...
3.3K 324 17
Vic and Kellin the exact same way they did in high school. Kellin takes Vic on holiday to earn his forgiveness, him and Vic get very drunk and wake...