Gareth Margrave's Boiling Isl...

By TheDaleyFlames

Two friends now lost from their weird enters into a mysterious one where they saw things that they thought th... More

A/n
Introduction/ Bio.
Witches before Wizard
We were a teenage abomination.
The intruder
Convention
Hooty moving hassle
Lost in Language
Once upon a swap
Something Ventured, Someone framed.
Escape of the Palisman
Sense and Insensitivity
The Adventures in the Elements.
The first day.
Really small problems
Understanding Willow
Grom fright.
Wing it like witches
Agony of a witch.
Young blood, old souls.
Separate tides.
Escaping explusion
Echoes of the Past
Keeping up A-fear-ances
Through the Looking Glass Ruins
Hunting Palisman
Eda's requiem
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
Eclipse Lake
Yesterday's lie
Follies at the Coven Day Parade
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sport in a Storm.
Reaching Out
Them's the Breaks, Kid
Hollow Mind
Edge of the world
Labyrinth Runners
O Titan, Where Art Thou
Clouds on the Horizon
King's Tide
Thanks to Them
For the Future
Watching and Dreaming

Two lying Witches and The Warden.

2.1K 20 3
By TheDaleyFlames

Looks trouble was at the school again and who can the two trouble makers be rather Luz and Y/n. School isn't usually what is done best by the pair. Causing trouble is what they do best and nothing will be able to stop them. Not even their parents could be able to have control over their kid's action. After school, they started a huge explosion in the science lab and everyone have to leave the classroom before something happens.

Y/n: It been fun hanging out with you Luz. And we really did went all out with that one right there. And just for you know, I just be in trouble because my dad probably found out about this whole stunt all thanks to the school principal.

Luz: You're not the only one there because I have to deal with my mom at home as well. But you know how parents could be sometimes.

Y/n: And you know, at least my dad isn't the only one that is at home with me because it's about time that I have someone who is always at my side.

Luz: So when you come over, could you help me with my Azura book collection?

Y/n: Well, if my dad would allow me out of the house that is. And I don't blame him for not allowing me because I can cause a lot of mayhem out on the road and trouble just so happen to be my middle name.

Luz: You know, it would be so cool for you to sneak out and help me with my anime clips and fan fiction of Azura.

Y/n: I have seen your fanfic of Azura. I promise that I didn't read all of them because I found them to be quite entertaining to look at and I don't think that it would be nice for me to look at them all at once.

Luz:*Gasp* How could you. Please don't tell me that you looked at my most valuables.

Y/n: Oh, you have no clue. And don't even get me started on your shipping because I've seen that you really like a lot about all of the characters. And you know it's quite embarrassing to be honest if you ask me.

Luz: But shipping is so much fun.

Y/n: Let's be honest here. Shipping can sometimes be for losers who don't even care about any concept of the story and will through a fit when their couples aren't together in the end.

Luz: That may be true to you but to me, it's one of the best things to ever come to a fandom.

Y/n: Okay, besides there are a lot of stuff to be talked about and all sorts of fan drawings the fans of made. And quite frankly, it's getting late and it's about time that I deal with my dad right back at home because this is really starting to wear me out right now.

They both waited.Their parents both came to pick the two of them up and drop them at home. Y/n's dad picked him up right from school and he waved goodbye to lose. He was sure in for a good old lecture right there.

Dad: Son, I know you like being the way that you are but it's time for you to grow up. I know that you like doing all of this stuff but this isn't gonna get you anywhere right now and it could lead to you flopping right into your life right now. You would achieve nothing in your life. Is this life that your mother would like for you?

He didn't even mother to argue with his father because he k we that he is right and he does have to grow up and move on. He isn't gonna be the same little boy anymore and he have to do something with his life. Once he got home, he was greeted by his pet dog, Chot-san.

Y/n: Now who's my little good boy out there. I know that you can't stay mad at me.

Dad: As soon as the night hits, I want you to bed and get ready for school. Understand that mister.

Y/n: Yes, I understand that sir.

Dad: Good. Now be my little man and get ready for school in the morning.

Once he was gone, he began talking to his pet dog.

Y/n: Why don't the two of us sneaks out of her together and meet with Luz.

Chot then barks in agreement to this.

The next day after school.

Once school have came to an end he got Chot-San and snuck out so he could meet up with about anime talking. Once the two of them were walking, Chot-San sense something strength coming from the woods.

Y/n: What is it boy, you sense something?

He barked and then led him to an old house where there seems to be a little bright light coming there. And on his way in, he saw Luz in there as well.

Y/n: Luz, I didn't expect to see you here. What is this place?

Luz: That is what I want to know.

Y/n: And also just for you know, I just did a little checking around and I've got say that you're a really talented writer.

He was holding a bunch of drawings and writings if Luz's art and fan fiction of Azura.

Luz: Where did you get those?

Y/n: I got so curious and I got to investigating and see what you have been doing in your meantime and I wasn't wrong to do so.

Luz: Actually you are because you are invading people's property and privacy. Now give those back!

She tackled him to the ground in hopes that she could be able to get them back from him.

Y/n: But that would make me be able to see what people are hiding.

Luz: But that doesn't give you the right to go into people's personal belongings.

Y/n: But it's worth it.

The fighting of the two were interrupted when a voice could be heard.

Female voice: Finally, you're back.

He and Luz looked through seeing a middle age woman going through a bag. Chot-San made a little noise but Y/n kept him calm.

Middle age woman: Garbage, Garbage, garbage.

None of the image seems to be catching her attention a little but there was some slinky eyes that she took some interest to.

Middle age woman: Now this will make me rich.

She took out an Azura book. Seeing her book, Luz freaked out.

Y/n: Luz, keep calm it's only a book.

Luz: Only a book?! It means so much to me!

She ran out and grabbed the book and tried to make it off as quickly as possible as the others followed right behind her but the portal quickly closed in front of her.

Middle age woman: You're not going anywhere.

All of them bolted but to their surprise, it appears that they are in a whole other world. None of this looks familiar. None of these people even look normal like at all.

Y/n: You know, none of these even aren't really all that bad because they're exactly like magic. The one thing that you seems to be obsessed with Luz.

Luz: Magic may be what I like the most but this looks so weird for me. I just wanna know if this is all a dream.

Y/n: As much I hate to tell you this, this is pretty much not a dream. It's real.

Luz: Okay speaking of which, have you seen my other Azura book, the one that I let you borrow.

Y/n: Oh. Chot-San ate that one.

Luz gave him an angry look.

Luz: Bad boy.

He gave her a look of puppy eyes, the ones that she can't get mad at.

Luz: Aw, I just can't stay mad at you. But seriously though, we have to get out of this strange place.

???: Why would you want to leave so soon. You have just gotten here. Why not stay.

A tall figure wearing cloak man slowly up to them giving them the creeps.

Strange man: Why not stay and enjoy all of my stack collections. Because if you turned down this offer, you might miss the chance to make yourself so powerful.

He grinned really wide as the woman from before came right back.

Middle age woman: What are you? Trying to steal my customers?

Strange man: Oh please, I have much interesting things than you will ever have. Because right now I could be making myself quite a fortune off of these things.

Middle age woman: How about you get lost, you poor excuse for a dog.

Strange man: Well excuse me, at least I'm not the one dumb enough to get myself caught here. Because I'm far better than you will her be right at this point.

Middle age woman: Better enough to get yourself killed out.

Strange man: Just be great ful that I haven't came for your head before the coven has yet. Especially after the time that you bit me right on the hand.

She blew her tongue at him.

Strange man: Whatever, just let the kids decided who they would want to next.* Glances at Luz and Y/n* Get the daily manuals of Magic's here where it will tell you how to properly use magic.

That did in fact caught Luz attention right there.

Middle age woman: Don't give into his rubbish. All the things that he got there are nothing but junk. I've got all of these things that are worthy dying for right here. For example look at these, human foot filled with holes, state of the art human candy or this box that reflects sadness.

Strange man: Oh please.

Luz: That's not all it can do. Here let me show you.

She grabbed a bunch of batteries and put it right into and put it into the small tv which turned on.

Strange man: You're sure into a lot of human things but yet you don't even know what they are. *To Luz and Y/n* Are you sure that you would even buy anything from this woman?

As he chuckled when he said, she uses some sort of magic glyph to pull his cloak over his head covering his face and making him fall right over. Nevertheless, the tv seems to be tracking more customers right to her.

Middle age woman: Well what would you know, your strange box is bringing me customers while mr. Junkbox haven't even been able to catch a single customer all day long.

Her point was proven when he tried to sell a magic glyph card to a potential customer only for it to blow up right into the customer's face and now he isn't able to get anything from this.

Middle age woman: Speaking of which, what did you kids say your names were.

Luz: I'm Luz. Luz Noceda and this is my friend Y/n, L/n. And also this Chot-San. He's the king of cuteness.

She picked up Chot-San in a hug.

Y/n: Nice to meet you.

Middle age woman: Ya know, for humans, you kids are kinda clever.

Luz: Well, that's a kind of a weird thing for another human to say.

Middle age woman: Oh dear child, I'm not like you two.

She took off her cloak revealing her giant pointy ears.

Eda: I am Eda the owl lady, the most powerful witch on the boiling.

Luz:*With amazement* A witch?

Strange man: Oh please. Do not get ahead of yourself right there because if you were the most powerful witch, you wouldn't even been caught in the first place at all.

Eda: What do you know you over-haired golem, like you could do any better.

Vilador: You bet that I could do so much better than you because for I am Vilador the great and there is no sane being that could stand in my way.

Just as he said a stack of books appeared right in front of him and fell right on him.

Eda: How about that.* Clears her throat* I am a respected, feared-

Guard: Busted.

The guard then broke the small tv on the table.

Vilador: Just look at that, you've got caught once again. Why am I not surprise by this.

Guard: You are hereby to come with me to the confirmatory.

Eda: Would you guys quit following me around? I haven't done squat.

Vilador: I know for a fact that isn't true.

Eda: I'm a far better criminal than you. That's for sure.

The guard grabbed Luz and Y/n with him.

Guard: And you kids are coming too. You and this adorable little thing.

He grabbed Chot-San as well.

Guard: For fraternizing with a criminal.

Y/n: Now you've got to believe me. I'm just a witness here. I promise you that we didn't do anything.

Luz: Yeah, we were just looking.

Eda: Alright, alright you win. Just let me get my stuff.

Taking a whole of her staff, she uses it to smack him right across the face. Taking her stuff as well, she bolted with everyone else.

Eda: Follow me humans.

Luz: This is crazy. If I die here, my mom is gonna kill me.

Y/n: That would be impossible for her to do so considering the fact that you would already be dead by now.

Luz: That was just a figure of speech.

Eda: Ha, I won't let em hurt you. Humans like you two are much more valuable to me than dead.

Luz: Wait, what's that suppose to mean?

Eda grabbed a whole of Luz and Y/n's hand and uses her staff to fly away while Vilador uses own staff to create a fog portal and gotten away.

Luz: Oh my gosh, please let this all be a bad dream. I'm gonna close my eyes and pretend that all of this is just a really bad dream.

Luz was hoping that she would wake up back in her bed and not during all of this madness that she is witnessing right now because she doesn't feel like she belong here.

Eda: You can open your eyes now human.

Luz: Flying staff, monsters, you're a witch. What is this place. What is this place?

Y/n: Yeah, could you be able to tell me what kind of place this is. And also I don't know why you are being so freaked out about this Luz consider the fantasy world is what you adore the most. I'm pretty sure that this can't be all that bad right?

Luz: Well this isn't nothing like I have always imagine.

Eda: Ya know you kids are quite fun to listen to. Anyways, this is the boiling isles. Every myth you humans have is caused by our world leaking into yours.

Y/n: You know for an old lady you're not quite cranky to be around by at all.

Eda: Who are you calling old. I may be in my forties but that isn't all that old I could tell you that much.

Y/n: But you look like you're 80.

Eda: Alright, I'm just gonna pretend that I didn't hear that.

A giant griffin appears right behind them.

Luz: A griffin.

The griffin then proceeds to cough out some spiders.

Luz: I knew it.

Eda: Yep, Griffin, vampire, giraffes...

Luz: Giraffes?

Eda: Oh yeah, we banish those guys. A bunch of freaks.

Her staff landed as she got right off. When she got off of her staff, her hand was detached right from her. This spooked Luz. Seeing this Eda reattached her hand.

Eda: Ops, that happens sometimes.

Luz: Well I have enough adventures for today. This is clearly not the pg fan tasty world that I have always dreamed about. So can you help me get back home.

Eda: Only if you help me first. Hahaha, now come along humans.

Seeing her use her magic to pick up her bag, Luz just stared in Aw.

Luz: Whoa.

Y/n: You're clearly freaked out right now but it clear that you don't mind all of this since you're such a magic freak.

Luz: Magic freak? No, it's just that I've never seen anything like this before in my life.

Y/n: Well, I have never seen anything like this before and you don't see me behaving the same way like you right now do you?

Luz: Probably because you're the type of person that seems to be hard to be impressed.

Y/n: Yeah whatever.

While they walked to the house, they were greeted by Vilador.

Vilador: Good to see that you haven't been arrested just like last time.

Eda: Trust me, you do not want to get on my nerves like you do all the times.

Vilador: Well, I just do that all the time right now and there wasn't anything that you did at all.

Eda:*Sighs* You're really nice to be angry at and that is why I allow to live with me.

Seeing a bird flying around him, he uses his glyph to shoot it right down. After grabbing the falling bird, he uses his fire breathe to roast the bird and took a bite out of it before swallowing the thing whole.

Vilador: *Burps* anyhow, welcome to the owl house.

Eda: Hey that's my line.

Vilador: I know, that is why I said it.

Luz: So aren't you guys worried about the guards finding us.

Eda: Nope, my house have the strongest state of the art defense system.

The owl like things in the door began talking.

Owl thing: Hoot-hoot. Password please.

Eda poked him right in the eyes.

Eda: we've got no time for this hooty let us in.

Hooty: Alright geez. Never mind any me to have any fun. Ow. Hoot.

He opened up his giant mouth and let everyone right in.

Y/n: Do you mind telling me what the heck is that thing.

Eda: Oh don't worry about him. He won't cause you any harm, other than making your ears bleed.

Vilador: And speaking of which...

He picked up Chot-San.

Vilador: Do you mind telling me what this little adorable fluffy creature is?

Y/n: That there is Chot-San. Isn't he the most adorable thing that you ever seen?

Vilador: I wish that I was the head of the law right now because being that cute should be illegal right now.

Y/n: His cuteness is one of my many weaknesses right now.

Luz: And mines. So are you two the only ones living here.

There was a giant noise being made.

Eda: Nope. I have another roommate living here.

Demonic voice: Who dears intrude upon I, the king of demons.

As he approaches, his voices changed and he does have adorable appearance once he came in towel, holding a rubber duckie.  Just as he came Luz gasp in adore in sight of him. She rushes and embraced him in a tight hug.

Luz: Eda he's so cute. Who's a wittle guy, who's a wittle guy. 

She hears growl coming right from a jealous Chot-San.

Luz: Of course I didn't forget you my wittle muffin blueberry pie.

She petted him on the head so she could calm him down.

King: Eda, who are these things?

Eda: These are Y/n and Luz the humans, they will be helping us with our situation.

Luz: Wait I don't like the sound of this situation.

Eda: Just let me explain.

Just as Eda was about explain, she was then interrupted but Vilador.

Vilador: Well, long story short, King lost his crown and now he is turn into whatever that thing is.

Luz: You mean this little bundle of joy.

Eda: The crown is being held by the evil warden wrath and locked away behind a magical force field that only a human could enter through. Humans like you guys. If you help us retrieve his crown, we'll help you send you back to your realm. So what do you say? Plus who can say no to a face like this.

She held up king.

King: What, please don't encourage her.

She dropped king.

Eda: I mean, we're kinda your only way home.

Luz: So we don't have really much of a choice do we?

Eda: Nope.

Vilador: If you kids fail to do what you are doing, I haven't had breakfast and you two do look quite tasty. Especially the furball. I heard the cuteness ones taste so good.

Luz: He isn't gonna eat us now is he.

Eda: Don't worry, I won't let him eat you. After all, what's the point of brining you along if your dead. Now we've gone no time to lose.

Luz: Where are we going?

Eda: Somewhere super fun.

Vilador: Perhaps it could be consider your final resting place. I hardly doubt that a couple of human kids like you could last that one. Not to worry though because I promise that I would devour your carcass whole.

Luz: I can't if you're trying to inform us or scare us.

Vilador: Just take your pick.

Y/n: Oh, you don't have to worry about me. For you know of the chaos of trouble and no one would there mess with me.

Vilador: Ha, even if that is true, I hardly doubt that you would last long in there. They swallow you up alive and spit your remains right out before I ever would.

Y/n: Oh please, how bad would this place ever be.

Vilador: Well you're just gonna have to wait and see then.

Once, they have reached, the place it was quite huge.

Vilador: This here is the conformatorium. This may be the last place that you could be seen alive. Unless you're extra skilled like me and get away as quickly as possible.

Eda: Or if you so happen to be the most powerful wish on the boiling isle. I always find a way to slither away and get off Scott free.

Vilador:  So please just get in there fast. In and out and please don't get yourself killed in there. Because it would be quite a shame that two human children die in there and I haven't gotten to take one bite right out of your fleshes.

Luz gulp when she heard him say that.

Luz: So would I need a disguise.

Eda: Uh...

Vilador: No...

Luz pulled her cat hoodie right over her head.

Luz: I have been waiting to use this. Meow-meow.

King: It's hideous.

Vilador: That does make you look cuter and tastier. Some ketchup with do quite well when I'm eating your face. My mouth is even watering if the thought I'd eating you right now.

Eda: That's enough. Just hang on tight. Meet you guys on top of the tower.

Once her glyphs reaches the tower, everyone grabbed a whole and climbed right in.

Y/n: This is had but not as bad as reading your fanfic that you wrote about Azura. Not even the one that you wrote your own female oc character.

Luz: You didn't.

Y/n: Yeah, I pretty much did and I wouldn't even call it an oc because it pretty much a self insert of yourself since it looks so much like you. And looking further I see there your oc is suppose to have a love interest. I just wonder who he or she could be right now. Is it based off of someone right now, I still have a piece of the ripped page of you would want to look at it.

Now full embarrassed, she took the ripped page right from him and threw it right to the ground.

Luz: That isn't important right now, what's important is getting King's his crown now.

Y/n: Sure if that is what your mind is on right now. You're not all that fun at all.

Little did he know though, the drawing of the male oc resemble little on his face. When they entered they met a few prisoners in there that didn't do anything to belong in there.

Y/n: I don't think that we might be able to get them out of here without being caught. Who knew that the warden could be on his way any second right now.

And it turns out that he is point of was proven when he heard some loud footstep approaching. He, Luz, Chot-San and King all hid in a cell.

Y/n: What is the best magic spell that you could come up with right now?

Luz: I don't know. We've haven't event learnt any magic as of right now.

The Warden looked down on a poster of Eda.

Warden: Ah the owl lady.

Transforming his hand into a shape of a mallet, he smashes a cell door.

Warden: I'll get my hands on her soon enough.

Just the sight of how he was able to turn his hand into a mallet and smash it like was just terrifying. Now he isn't the sight that you would want to walk right into there. Not long enough, a small white demon spoke.

White demon: Yeah, fight against the oppressor! We will resist! We will conquer. We will never be afraid of you, you old creep!

Now angered by her words, he opened up her cell door.

White demon: Yay, I'm free.

Little did she know though, she was wrong as he grabbed a hold of her.

Warden: Let's this be a less if you who can't fit in.

The giant warden then left the prisoners all behind. Now with him gone for now, the four then excited out of their cell.

Y/n: Those levers do look might strong. *Pushed with all of his strength trying to open the cell doors but to no avail* Well I've tried everything that I could do now. We've got to leave.

Luz: No, there's got to be something else that we could try. They don't deserve to be in here. All they are trying to do is to be themselves.

Y/n: I really do want to help them but we've got no magic ability to do anything. We've just been dead meat for Vilador.

Vilador: And I'm quite disappointed that you didn't by now.

Just hearing the sight of his voice was enough to make them all exclaim in surprise.

Vilador: It seems like you kids haven't killed after all. What a shame. I was hoping to see how good your carcasses taste. * Mouth drooling* Maybe just a little bite would. One bite wouldn't hurt.

Luz: Actually it would. And I would like to have my skin in tact.

Vilador: Now don't be selfish there, let's me have just a tiny little nibble.

Just as he was about to pounce, Eda grabbed him by the cloak.

Eda: I'm gonna stop you right there buddy.

Luz: None of them don't deserve to be here. Why do people think being weird is wrong?

Vilador: The weird ones? They never taste all that great but anyways, King.

King began to open the door and he does look really cute when he get like that. Now that the door successfully opened up, everyone all wakes right in there.

Eda: Come on, before King hurts himself.

Right after she said that, a zap could be heard and King saying ow. Further on, what's lies in front of them happens to be a force field. Luz and Y/n walked right through the force field where they find King's crown. And it was t what they quite expect it to be. It seems to be a kid's crown that says burger queen. King excitedly accepted his crown.

King: Yes, my crown, I could feel my power coming back!

Luz: That crown doesn't give him any powers does it?

Vilador: Should have guessed that it was gonna be boring and completely waste of your time. And it isn't always about what comes out of it. It's about looking out for each other.

Eda: You see, we've only have each other and if anyone of us need something, we would do whatever it takes even though, we get on each other's nerve.

Vilador: And speaking of which, I like your funk there kids. Looks like you won't be meal after all.

Eda: Now let's get out of here before the warden loses his head.

Unknowingly, the warden snuck up right behind her.

Warden: Too late.

She transformed his arm into weapon and sliced off her head and it landed on Luz's hand. She appears to be dead but their surprise, she wasn't.

Eda: Ow, I hate it when that happens.

Now terrified of her head landing on her hand, Luz along with Y/n screamed as they found out that Ead is still alive from the decapitation.

Y/n: Living after head has been severed. Now I have seen everything.

Eda: No, there are still that you have yet to see kid.

Vilador: Believe me, there is some more where that come from. Just wait to see the rest of this place. Her head coming off is the least disturbing thing that you will see.

Y/n: Please be wrong. I hope that you are wrong here.

Vilador: heh-heh, Nope. What I am saying is all true.

Vilador: Would you mind me putting your head back together with my magic or are you happy with how you are right now?

Eda: Please do. I do not have anytime for this. And also, it would be nice that you stopped messing around because we are all gonna die if you don't.

Vilador: Right.

Now using his staff, use fired some of his magic blast so that he could knock the Warden. And what followed up after that was that he uppercutted the Warden right up in the air and knocking him out for a while.

Luz: Oh my gosh. That was so cool. Will you teach me how to do that?

Vilador: It takes a lot of practicing if you want to be cool like me and I've never had human pupil before. I'm sure that I had other pupils and it didn't turn out quite so well before *Flashback about losing his pupils* And since my pupils so happen to be humans, I guess that this will be so much more interesting.

Luz: Wait. Is that so much to be a good thing or bad thing?

Vilador: Try not to get yourself killed and it might depends.

While he was distracted, the warden recovered and before he could even be warned right there, he was sent flying straight into a wall getting knocked unconscious.

Warden: So I've finally got the owl lady in my sight. And I know that my guards won't be able to get you so I took your little pet's toy and I know you would come running.

He crushed King's crown with the palm of his hand leaving King in distraught.

King: No, my power!

Eda: What do you want with me, I never broken any of your stupid law in front of you.

Y/n: Yeah, so you better let all of us go. You but meany.

Chot-San growled in agreement as well.

Warden: I want you.... To go out with me.

Eda: What?

Luz and Y/n: What?

Guard: Go boss.

The other guard give him the thumbs up.

Warden: You've always eluded our captor. You've always been the one who got away. I found that alluring.

Luz: I hate everything you're saying right now.

Y/n: Yeah and also you're the type to get girls attracted to you. Are you sure that you're even doing the right thing right.

Warden: You two stay out of this!

Transforming his hand, he pinned both of the children down.

Warden: How about it owl lady. The most powerful witch in the boiling isles and the feared Warden wrath. We would be unstoppable.

Y/n: I do not like where this is going.

Luz: I strongly agree with you on that one.

Warden: Amd think about it, you don't have any much of a choice.

Eda: Alright Warden. You win. I just like to say something first. Come closer. Closer.

As he got closer to her she blow her tongue right in his face.

Warden: Ugh, impudent wench. Don't you know how many germs are in your mouth?

Eda: Get over it. You had your guards stalk me and then you cut off my head. I am not going out with you.

This gave Vilador enough time to recover from his slumber and send a powerful punch which he uses to enhance with his fist and send the Warden flying straight into the wall. The other two guards came right behind him but Chot-San came jumping right onto one of their faces and knocking them down. Vilador then proceeds to kick down the other one.

Vilador: Enough of this. It's about time that we left out of here.  And I suppose that you kids don't know how to defend yourself right?

Y/n: Well, I could know that I have a lot of tricks on my sleeves. Would that be good enough?

Vilador: No, I don't suppose that would be good enough to take down a lot of guards heading right your way. What about you?

Luz: Well, you haven't thought me anything yet and I was hoping that you would be able to show me.

Vilador: Well, I guess that would have to come later I guess.

Eda: Are you gonna come get on with or what because the more this go on, the more chance that you would have of getting us killed.

Luz attempt to make the magic staff fly but she doesn't know how to get it so Eda did it for her and they all took off while Vilador flew off with his own staff. The warden give chase after them. Seeing the cell door containing the prisoner, Luz ask Eda a favor.

Luz: Eda, Len me a hand.

With the help of Eda, she was able to get the cell door open and free all of the prisoner.

Y/n: I have a feeling that they will come in handy much sooner now.

Luz: I'm sure they will.

They were able to make it out far but the Warden was able to catch up with them and strike the staff making  them fall off. As the crashed off, Eda handed Luz the key to the human realm.

Eda: Luz, Y/n go back the human realm.

Luz: Bu what about you guys.

Y/n: Yeah. We can't just leave you out here to fend for yourselves.

Vilador suddenly appeared right in front of them.

Vilador: I think that it might be best for you to be leave right now. I've got this under control.

Y/n: Okay, I will be honest with you. You do look like you're gonna have it I'm under control but we could help right there. I mean how could you say no to this face.

He lifted Chot-San and showed him his cute little face.

Vilador: You've almost got me right there kid but this isn't much time to argue right now.

King: Oh yeah. If you think this guy is bad. Just wait still you see her land boyfriend.

Eda: Not my boyfriend.

Vilador: Likewise you would be just slowing us down because you're just gonna put us in a lot of worries right now kids and that is quite a risk that I would not like to take.

Eda: Just go.

Eda put both Luz and Y/n in her staff and gotten them both on it flying. As they were high up in the sky, they both do have second thoughts before leaving.

Y/n: Do you think it would be best to act like some sort of backup. I'm not sure there is little much that we could do but we have to try and help others. A friend once told me that.

Luz: And who might that be.

Y/n: That would be just you.

Seeing the prisoners down below, they both flew right towards them.

Luz: Why are you guys just standing there. This is your chance to escape.

Demon: The Warden will catch us, he always does.

Witch: We belong her.

Small demon: Self doubt is a prison that you won't be able to escape from.

Luz: So you have a different way of doing things, different way of seeing things. That might make you weird but it also make you awesome don't you see?

Y/n: Yeah, why would you give up now? There are plenty of chances that you must take and also some risk that you might to take as well.  Don't you see that might be the right thing to do right now?

Witch: Why are you helping us?

Luz: Because is weirdos have to stick together and no one have to be ashamed of who they are.

Chot-San barked in agreement as the others cheered as well.

They all went over to where The Warden had the others cornered.  Vilador was getting exhausted from using magic. Y/n pulled out some fireworks rockets and called out the warden.

Y/n: Hey blob face, why don't you get a load of this.

He uses the fireworks rocket to launch right at the warden and send them right into his face and that seems to injure him a bit.

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet because I've got plenty more where that came from.

This gave the others enough time to pin him to the ground and have him tied up.

Warden: Who do you think you are?

Luz:  Do not underestimate me Warden Wrath for I am Luz, warrior of peace.

Y/n: Can you please not do this right now because it's not like we even have any magic to anything cool and it would be nice that you don't show off for once.

Luz: Just let me do my thing.* Finishing your quote* Now eat this sucker!

She tosses some rocket right in the air and send them right into the Warden's flaming breath. The flame inside of his mouth was able to ignite the fireworks inside of his mouth making him run off in defeat.

Y/n: Alright, I won't lie to you Luz, the way how you said sucker was kinda cute. In fact I think that it was kinda adorable at least.

This causes her to blush a little.

Vilador: I have to give it to you there kids, you were wonderful out there. And must I say, I was running out of magic right there and I don't even know what would had happened if you hadn't stayed.

Eda: Let's get out of here before any other monster here falls in love with me.

Vilador: Right, I wouldn't want any of your crazy ex's coming here and putting an end to my life. That would be quite an embarrassing way for me to go out ya know.

Once they were over back at the owl house, Y/n and Luz were ready to leave.

Vilador: It was quite fun having you around here but all fun things have to come to an end eventually.

Eda: A deal's a deal.

Eda uses the key to open a portal to the human realm so that Luz and Y/n may now leave.

Y/n: This world be weird but I sure did have a lot of fun around here and it would be a shame to leave right now.

Luz reached into her bag, picking up the head of her Azura doll using taking the crown off.

Luz: I know that it may not be the same but a king must not be without his crown.

King took the crown and put it on his head.

King: This shall suffice* Starts acting as ruler* You there plant, you are now under my command.

Y/n: I know that I may not know him that much but I am sure gonna miss that little guy.

Eda: Oh and don't forget this.

Eda handed Luz her Azura book back. As she and Y/n were now getting ready to leave now, Luz seems to be the one having some second thought. She raises up her book and realizes something.

Luz: Look, I know that you got your head cutoff and we started some prison riot but this is the most fun that I've ever had.

Y/n: Yeah. Best fun. Even thought it almost got us killed right there. Almost getting killed is something that I might start getting killed.

Luz: Me and Y/n don't fit in at home, you don't fit together. We could stay here and we could all fit in together. I am not going back to summer camp. I want to stay here and be a witch like you and Azura.

Eda: Alright, that's crazy. Human can't become witches.

Luz: Maybe because they haven't tried. If you could teach us how to become a witch, we will do anything you say.

Vilador: Interesting indeed. You two could make some fine pupils and it would be a whole lot fun since both of you are humans. I could tell you now, it would be a nice delight for me to train two of you. I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

He had that devilish look on his face and it can't be good.

Luz: Um, we're not gonna be stuck training with him are we?

Eda: Like I said, I won't let him harm. Now of you want to become a witch, you're gonna have to work for me before you could learn new spell. Deal?

Luz then embraces her into a hug.

Y/n: Just for you know, she is quite a hugger.

Vilador: I can see that. Now to her now. You're training begins tomorrow.

Y/n and Luz got into their room and waited for tomorrow to arrive. They both texted their parents and king went in as well to sleep. Maybe it wonky be so bad in there after all.

Hello, this is the author speaking here. I hope you all enjoyed the first part of this book. I really do. I put a lot of thought into this book. So please leave a comment and any feedback would be good. What was your favorite part of this and what did you like the most of this. So anyhow. See you all real soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 4 5
Based somewhat on my prompt. While Luz loved the life of a Witch and wished to learn more about her father's side, her mother divorced him and wanted...
48.9K 972 54
After confusing a dangerous monster for a real wizard, Luz is left a little depressed with how gullible she's been. So after walking aimlessly throug...
49 12 6
Three friends get stuck in a story where fairies exist but are not what they seem. Using bugs to their advantage to do their dirty work. Two of the f...
52 0 16
It's been a long summer and their "family" doesn't want them to go back to Hogwartz and now neither does the house elf Dobey. But, what no one else u...