RACER

By eepsiofloral

❝ Don't worry princess, soon we can live the lavish life without any cops to bother us ❞ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀... More

Info
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14

04

283 6 2
By eepsiofloral

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The alarm clock started buzzing creating a frustrating noise to erupt around the room. I got up and turned off the alarm. I looked down and seen jaemins arm rested on my waist. The pillow was pushed aside as jaemin was pushed up beside me fast asleep.

I got out of his grip and tucked him in under the duvet again before getting ready for class.

Once I was ready I sat outside the apartment building and waited for minju to arrive. My phone bussed in my waist band before I pulled it out.

It said minju was sick and couldn't come in today so I had to take the subway.

"I'm going to kill her" I mumbled getting up and stomping my foot. I sling my bag over my right shoulder and began walking to the closest subway and slowly went down the stairs.

After paying my ticket and going through the gates I took a seat on the wooden bench. I scrunched my nose at the smell of cigarette smoke hit my nose.

Turning to my left I seen a male leaning on the edge of the tiled wall smoking a cigarette. I noticed the green streaked hair and immediately knew who it was.

I got up and walked over to him. I stood in front of him looking up at his covered eyes.

"Oh, morning hyejin" he greeted a few seconds after blowing the smoke from his lungs.

"Hey Yuta, why are you in a subway" I asked noticing the few pedestrians looking our way. "I'm going into town to visit my brothers store" he told raising his brow with a smirk. "And I'm guessing your going to school" he asked referring to my uniform.

"Sadly, I see no worth in going, minju isn't going to show up and I have no friends" I mumbled looking over at the tunnel. "Then come with me" he offered putting his cigarette out on the wall. "I have no important classes? Sure" I decided slipping my hands in my blazer pockets.

"Great" he mumbled with a smirk, he placed his arm on my shoulder and walked me closer to the edge since the train was coming.

The wind from the train pushed up my skirt making me jump at the sudden cold air, Yuta noticed and held down the back of my skirt, covering me from any dirty men.

"Thanks" I mumbled going in the train first and taking a seat next to an old woman with a grocery bag. Yuta stood in front of me balancing himself with the dangling handle.

We came to the first stop and the train jerked making Yuta stumble. I grabbed his leg to stable him and he smiled taking my hand. "Thanks doll" Making my face flushed red as I just looked down at the ground.

"Your boyfriend is cute" the old lady complemented nudging my arm. "Oh, Uhm thank you mam" I bowed my head with a smile not wanting to disappoint or correct her.

Yuta smirked at me before looking away.

"Boyfriend huh" he chuckled with his head high and his hands in his jacket pockets. "I didn't want to disappoint her" I groaned knowing he would tease me. "Fair enough" he sighed walking towards a large glass building with the name 'fantasy world' written in grey writing.

We walked past reception who only gave him welcoming smiles. We walked through a small gate and entered a elevator.

Going to the 12th floor we made it to a modern decorated office.

- inside had a large screen displaying a video game sort of like gta, a large desk had three monitors on it guarding the sight of the slim male in a white leather chair. The windows where large and tinted making sure that if drones tried to have a peak inside it would be impossible. The floors where marble and the walls where decorated with various medals and awards -

I followed close behind Yuta as he greeted the male who I assumed was his brother. "Why are you here yuta" the male mumbled typing some codes into his computer.

"I have the files" Yuta said digging a usb out his pocket. "Does it have all his Bitcoin" his brother got up and walked around the desk to rest on it. Yuta nodded handing over the silver usb. "And proof of them stealing my code" Yuta nodded again rolling his eyes.

"Great work bro, now is she trusted" his brother asked nodding his head in my direction. I heard the sound of the safety pin of a handgun being clicked. My eyes widened but I felt Yuta pull me behind him.

"I trust her" Yuta defended protectively holding you against his back. "Fine" his brother said taking out his handgun and placing it on the desk as surrender.

"I'm nakamoto suno" the tall male bowed. I got out of Yutas grip and bowed showing respect. "I'm joo hyejin" I greeted with a smile.

"We need to get going I have a hair appointment" Yuta pulled me back and started walking to the elevator. "I'll be seeing you joo hyejin" he finally said before the doors closed.

"Stay away from him, he can have you killed in moments" Yuta mumbled scowling at the metal doors. "I wasn't planning on talking to him" I sighed leaning against the wall and unbuttoning my collar and loosening the tie.

We left the company and walked to the mall. Once we got inside he stopped outside a barber. "Buy yourself something nice, I'll be out in a few hours" he smiled taking a stack out his pocket and pulling a few hundreds out to give me. "Yuta that's too" "hush love, I'll see you in a few" he smirked walking through the glass doors.

I sighed looking at the floor, a note had fallen from his pocket when he took out the money. I crouched down and picked up the note which said.

6,000 won
Na jaemin

My jaw dropped, this is bad. I jumped to my feet and began walking to the escalators.

What do I do, I'm not spending this money. I ordered a coffee and paid with the money on my student card. I sat at a lonely table and looked over the hand written note.

I jumped out of my thoughts stuffing the note into my pocket. "Why are you so jumpy love?" Yuta asked with a chuckle. He took a seat in front of me and looked at my unfinished coffee. "That was fast" I mumbled looking away from him. "It's been two hours. Are you alright hyejin you haven't touched your coffee" he asked looking at the cold coffee.

"Oh I must have been day dreaming" I smiled and got up from my seat to throw out the coffee. "I think I'm going to go back now, school finished a few minutes ago I don't want jaemin to get suspicious" I smiled starting to walk away leaving the now blonde Japanese confused in his seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.3K 45
𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗵.𝟭 #𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚 #𝗡𝗖𝗧𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 where a kpop idol bumps into his soulmate whil...
68.9K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
37.2K 1.5K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
175K 6.3K 52
❝ wow jisung. you clearly didn't torment her enough...they're usually a little more...terrified ❞ ↳ wha...