Max and Harvey Gay Oneshots/R...

By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

This book is about gay smut between Max and Harvey, by themselves, or with their friends or other social medi... More

*Disclaimer*
Max's massage present
Harvey's present with a twist
Spiderman's Secret
Cooking with Harvey
Will you accept the challenge?
Spooky Sunday's
Christmas desires
Two sides of the same coin
Late Night Flashbacks
A day's work equals a day's play
Stranger Things have happened
Carson's Party
Reaching the goal
New York W/Dobby
The party W/The Wonderland
Harvey's part-time job
Harvey's and his holes
The Tutor
The Camping Trip
Staying Loyal?
Do two wrongs make it a right? (Staying Loyal PT.2)
Twitter Live PT 1?

A chance to relax

3.9K 20 6
By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

Max, Harvey, Johnny Orlando.

*Notes*

*Disclaimer, contains mature content, please do not read if you are not comfortable*

*This chapter is a very long chapter, 10k words from the usual 5k words from my usual chapters. Future chapters won't always be this long*

*Let me know if I should do a part 2 but not as long aha*

*homosexualvirgo credits to them for the amazing idea!*

*I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think*

*Harvey P.O.V*

A heavy beam of light storms past my eyes, I flicker before opening them and hear grunting and crashing outside my room. The clock showed 7:30 am, it's too early to be up. Looking next to me, Max wasn't there, everyone else was out so it had to be Max.

I slid myself out of my bed wearing only boxers and began calling out for Max as I made my way out of the room.

"Max? Max? Is that you?"

I notice Max in the hallway, stuffing clothes into his suitcase, his face was red and hot.

"Max?"

He looks up at me with a frantic look on his face.

"We've got a fucking management meeting tomorrow! I just got the email, the plane is in 6 hours. Get ready!"

Max looked so sweet when he's all annoyed and flustered, I just wanted to get down on my knees behind him and pound him into a deep sleep.

I quickly hop in the shower, turning it on, I feel the warm water spraying down my back and through my hair. I love feeling the warm water trickle down me, it's comforting.

"Ahh...so relaxing"

As the water poured down my smooth, toned, developing body, I couldn't stop looking at my cock, being the horny guy I was I just wanted to jack off. I decided against it, and instead proceeded to rub the soap over my balls, feeling it tingle and make me shiver at the coldness of the liquid. I had to be fresh for management, otherwise, I wouldn't be making a good impression. I switch off the shower and get myself dry, I had to go pack myself now...

"Let's go, Harvey"

Max shocks me as he comes straight from the corner of the stairs.

"I need to pack"

"I packed for you, now put some clothes on and meet me in the car"

Max tells me sternly, he always does look so hot when he's frustrated. 

We're finally on the road on our way to the airport, Max is driving just under the speed limit, trying to get through all the traffic. 

"Max. Max. Stop, look we'll get there on time"

I place on hand on Max's leg, rubbing him for comfort.

"You always have to get me aroused, don't you baby?"

Max gestures his eyes towards his crotch, I see his cock tenting through his shorts, I had thought of sucking him while he drives, this would calm him down hopefully. Plus, I haven't had breakfast yet...

I slide down Max's shorts and open up the hole of his boxers, fishing his thick, fat cock out, it was only semi-hard but damn was it big.

"Focus on the road baby boy, I'll calm you down"

I tell him, as I engulf his thick shaft to the base.

*Max P.O.V*

Straight on the motorway, I begin to cruise down, I now had the chance to be a bit more relaxed on the road. I look left to see Harvey's head bobbing up and down on my cock, I feel my semi start to grow in his mouth forcing Harvey to groan as he contracts around it. He takes every inch deep in his throat, constantly sucking my long shaft like he needs it. His mouth feels so warm and wet, I can barely handle my moans, trying to not bring attention from nearby cars, I bite my upper lip just as Harvey hits my sensitive spot. He brings himself back up to my tip and immediately pulls back my foreskin, swirling his tongue around it, driving me crazy.

"Ohh fuck, damn, your mouth is so good"

I moan lightly while focusing on the road, Harvey was working on my balls cupping them in his mouth and sucking on them. I heard the loud pop sound as he releases them go before going straight back to my cock, engulfing every inch determined to get the liquid gold he lusts.

"Mmm"

Harvey makes cute sounds of pleasure, the smell of pre-cum already begins to fill the car, any smell of cum always sends me into a deep state of lust. However, as much as I wanted to fuck Harvey's mouth, I had to focus on the road. That didn't mean I couldn't still fuck Harvey's mouth...considering I was safe...

I saw an opportunity as a tunnel came up, I had the idea of holding Harvey's head onto my cock until we left the tunnel.

"You stop when we leave the tunnel, baby, just do what you do best"

I quickly slow down slightly as we enter the tunnel, it's dark, with minimal lights on the concrete walls.

Using my left hand, I place it on Harvey's beautiful head of brown and blonde hair, pushing him straight onto my cock. Every thick inch of my hot cock was deep inside Harvey's throat, he couldn't escape even if he wanted to. I gripped his hair tight, pulling on it and using it as a way to pull him up and push him forcefully back down onto my cock. Each thrust, each push, and each pull led back to my cock being deep inside him, I could hear continuous gagging, choking and the sound of wet liquid around his mouth as he did what I was telling him to under my own command.

"That's it, baby, now all of it!"

I exclaim pushing his head onto my cock, I heard his intense panting, from the sound of him, he was loving it.

We near the end of the tunnel but we end up being stuck in some short roadworks, I decide I want to finish the end with a bang, make it even riskier so I quickly tell Harvey my plan. If we are not moving, then this would be a perfect time, especially with the risk of being caught. It's only 8:00 and there were a few cars on the back of us and around us, we were on the right lane.

"Eat me out, I'm gonna put my legs in the air"

Harvey unbuckles his seatbelt and mine, we could only do this for a few seconds but I wanted to cum hands-free from his tongue in my hole. I wasn't even sure if we'd have enough space for this to work.

I put my legs up in the air, resting my feet on the roof of the car, making sure my shorts and boxers are down to the floor, Harvey comes up to the side of me. I repeatedly watch, left and right, making sure that we haven't got to move yet. 

Immediately, I feel Harvey's tongue lick the side of my ass, his body was resting on the middle of the car as he attempted to dig his tongue around my hole. He couldn't get very far, hence why I decided we'd have to switch it up.

"Finger me, baby, finger me and make me cover this car in my cum"

Harvey sits back in his seat and instead slides his finger into my hole, so tight, my ass clenches around his middle finger. My breath hitches as one finger becomes two, just seconds later, Harvey was finger fucking me, forcing his fingers deeper and deeper into my hole.

"Fuck! I'm gonna, I..cu"

I let out an intense whimper and quickly cover my mouth, I was about to scream out from the touch of Harvey's fingers becoming too overwhelming.

"Let it out baby boy, shoot it for me"

My eyes roll back, me and Harvey are in for a shock when my cock twitches and begins lashing my hot cum over the roof of the car, it wasn't that high, but every thick, surprisingly powerful load was covering the roof, I could feel myself moaning through my hand. The pleasure was getting too much, that I wanted to reward Harvey as well. I slid back into my seat like normal forcing Harvey's fingers to thrust against my prostate, I let out a groan, quickly shifted to the left, aiming my cock for Harvey, and let him stick his tongue out. I shot one final load of cum onto Harvey's tongue letting him swallow with pride.

I fell back onto the chair, exhausted, Harvey pulls his fingers out of me, leaving me empty once again, I quickly put my shorts back on before my seatbelt just as the traffic began to move. I thought we had gotten away with it before I looked into the neighboring car and saw a young guy, smile at us.

"Hehe, he loved it"

"Drive, Max, you can rest on the plane"

Harvey sternly tells me.

I see the sign for the airport and switch lanes, taking a deep breath of relief, Harvey's fingers were so good that now the roof of my car above me had cum on it...

*Timeskip to plane, Harvey P.O.V*

Just an hour and a half in the journey to America, Max has been asleep for the past hour, I've just finished up on some early lunch. Max begins to wake up as the sudden shake of the plane arrives, I hated plane turbulence. 

I quickly cuddled Max as the seatbelt light flickered on.

"Harvs? It's ok, we'll ride through it"

I try to hold back my laugh, I pictured riding Max through the turbulence, while his cock thrusts into me making me cum. I grasp onto Max, as the turbulence starts to go.

*Ding*

The seatbelt light flickers off, I get up to go to the toilet since the turbulence shook me.

I walk down the aisle, and into the toilet cubicle when the door doesn't shut, I turn around to see Max standing there smirking.

"Max, what are you doing?"

I ask him, curious but already knowing what he had planned.

"You"

Max pushes me into the cubicle with him shutting and locking the door behind him.

I look at Max intrigued by the idea of fucking in a toilet cubicle especially on a plane

"I'm going to punish you, now, strip to your boxers"

My heart racing, I strip just as Max commands, Max strips alongside me, and directs me to the mirror.

I see Max's face smirking in the reflection of the mirror, he starts to rub his hands down my chest, twisting my nipples lightly. I feel my heart racing more than ever before, I couldn't handle the idea that we could be about to fuck in an airplane toilet.

I see Max disappear below the mirror, and feel him rip my boxers and takes them off, he furiously starts jacking my cock while eating me out. I feel his tongue digging around inside me, so wet, he pushes it deeper, exploring my tight hole. The plane rocks lightly, forcing his tongue deep into me, I groan just as Max stands up.

"Do you want to get caught!?"

Max exclaims from behind me, he slaps his hand against my bare ass, forcing the sound to flow through the small space. 

"Fuck me, please Maxie. I need it"

I beg, I just wanted to feel his thick cock sliding in and out of me.

Max kisses my cheek before teasing my hole, I feel him push the tip of his cock around the rim of my hole. While rubbing my smooth body, at the same time, he's teasing me with his cock, forcing me to beg for it.

"Just fuck me, Max"

Max chuckles, I place my hands flat on the counter and gasp the second I feel Max slide barely 2 inches of his cock into me. His hands grip onto my ass, and he slides himself into my hole, forcing every inch possible into me.

"Relax, baby, I can't fit it in"

I couldn't relax at all, the thought of getting caught was making me clench my ass, Max was determined to ruin my hole that I loved the idea while being anxious at the same time.

"Then I'll have to gag you"

Max takes something from his pocket, I see it's a silk, red bandana, he brings his arms in front of me and slides the made up gag into my mouth. It's tied round my head and stuck into my mouth, I could easily escape it but now Max has made it tight, I wouldn't be able to let it drop.

Barely seconds into this, Max rams himself into my tight hole, attempting to push every thick inch of his cock into me, punishing me for this morning. Continous groans were fighting through the material on my mouth as Max forced his cock into me. 

"I'll calm you, relax Harvs"

I felt Max's fingers caress down my chest, down to my cock, just a single stroke made me twitch before he worked his way up to my nipples. I already knew what he was going to do, he knew I knew too...

"N..no..pl"

Just like the cheeky bitch I was, I carried on pretending I didn't want this. I loved making Max tease me, his hands scouring my body, finding my sensitive, warm spots. Two of his fingers came into contact with my right nipple, I was breathing heavily, sweating, and in a world of my own as Max begun to twist my nipple. Left and right, soft, then, hard. Max's warm touch was sending ungodly shivers through me, I felt relaxed.

"Do you trust me?"

I hear Max whisper.

"I said, do you trust me?"

I responded with a nod, unease, and pleasure was in my mind, Max had something planned, but what?

*Max P.O.V*

Harvey was loving this, as much of it was a punishment, it was also pleasurable for both of us. I still had to punish him. Harvey groaned as I scooted him towards the toilet door, I picked up something from my shorts pocket and shocked Harvey as I tied his right hand to the handlebar.

Looking through the mirror, I see Harvey has a worried look on his face, I knew he'd love it in the end.

"I'm going to ruin you, filthy bitch"

Making my point clear to Harvey, I ground my cock against the inside of his hole, forcing him to groan.

"Tighter, maybe?"

Harvey's gag was now tighter, he was pushed up against the door meaning I could successfully fuck him till he can't walk.

Harvey stood there, tied up, like the bitch he is, I started grinding myself even more, rougher till he couldn't handle it. 

Droplets of sweat dripped down Harvey's neck, I bent down licking up, tasting the salty liquid he had formed because of me. I was like a determined, dominant master, Harvey's sweat sent me over the top. Harvey aways looked excruciatingly hot, impossible to turn down when sweat trickled down him, and his hair flopping about as I pleasured him. I didn't care if I made noise, the plane shook, letting me smash into Harvey. Hard as a rock, I was smashing my cock against Harvey's prostate, ramming him, letting my balls slap against his bare ass, loving the sound of his boyish whimpers as he barely handled my cock. I grabbed his hair, as leverage, sliding myself in and out of his ass, watching my cock as I saw it twitch inside him.

"I'm going to remove the bandana, you speak, and you'll be punished even more. Got it?"

Harvey swiftly nodded, I removed the bandana, and slapped his ass despite him not talking. I felt strong, my hands cupping his ass to open him up as I plunged myself into him, ramming myself more and more, pulling out and slamming myself back in continuously, till I could fill every juicy drop of my cum into him. He may not be able to use his hand, but he still had his left.

"Touch yourself, make yourself cum, we have 2 minutes before it's suspicious"

I scowl, slapping Harvey's ass once again. 

I look to the front of Harvey, pulling him back from the wall watching as I see his left hand wrap around his cock. My eyes glare, as he rolls back his foreskin, he's so sensitive, every thrust into him forced his tip to twitch.

"Ohh, you're so sensitive. How's this?"

With every thick inch of my cock, I thrust myself against his prostate in sync with the plane rocking. Harvey let out such an intense whimper, I had smashed against him so rough, I could feel how sensitive he truly was. The sound of his cum splattering against the toilet door perked my ears, just like that I was making him cum hands free. 

"Ughhh..."

I could hear Harvey moaning through the gag, I thrust into him once again, reached around his cock, and let him lash his last few loads of hot cum into my hand.

"I know you have more, come on stud"

I smirk, looking round to his face, I started to feed him his own cum from my hand letting it drip down his lips.

"Good boy, now cum, cum for me!"

I exclaim, ferociously thrusting myself into him.

I was reaching my high, and I wanted us both to finish with a shock.

Not knowing how risky it could be, I quickly opened the toilet door, leaving it at a crack. Both of us could see the same young guy that was in the car from earlier in his seat.

"Cum, let it out! That guy is me, pounding your fucking ass!"

I whispered viciously into his ear, Harvey used his last ounce of energy, jacking his cock like mad.

In return, I let myself wrap my hands around his ass, lightly pounding him, trying to not alert people. The familiar tingle reached my balls, when I noticed the beautiful guy had his own cock out, both me and Harvey were watching in amazement as he discreetly touched himself, twitching till he finally noticed us and smiled.

"Ohh..fuck, I"

I let out an intense groan, dug my head into the crook of Harvey's shoulder and shook intensively as my cock began firing thick loads of warm cum into Harvey. My tip twitching more and more as I watched in awe of the guy's cock, every load felt like it was being pulled out of me, till every drop had finally left my balls and filled Harvey's now warm, sore ass.

Harvey let out a grunt, shifting me back into reality, forcing me to notice a cabin crew member walking down. Faster than ever before, I shut, locked the door and pulled myself out of Harvey. 

The tip of my cock was leaking with cum, still twitching as I watched seeing my cum ooze from Harvey's abused, red hole. We both frantically cleaned up after I untied Harvey, putting our clothes back on, just as the voices of passengers outside the cubicle alerted us.

"I'll go first, make an excuse"

Discreetly, I make my way out of the toilet, bumping into the guy that was watching us. He was in the queue in front of other passengers.

"Hey, can you sneak my bro out of here?"

I ask, worried that Harvey would get caught with me.

"Yeah sure, help me scoot him out and we'll be fine"

I hold the door open in front of the passengers letting the guy discreetly push Harvey out of the cubicle. What felt like a nightmare was a relief as Harvey walked off the other way back to his seat.

"Thanks man, what's your name?"

"Call me...Jacob"

Jacob disappeared into the toilet, I walked back over to my seat, falling into it, exhausted from fucking Harvey.

"That was a close one"

"You think? I'm gonna fucking destroy you through the night till you can't fucking walk later"

Harvey whispers sternly in my ear.

"I loved it, but you don't get away that easy"

We chuckle just as we manage to catch our breath. The cubicle was the riskiest place we've ever fucked, and I wouldn't be afraid to try it again...

*Timeskip to airport*

We just arrived at the airport and are now heading to the passport checking station, it's a Saturday so I thought it would've been busier but there were like 20-30 people around. Anyway, me and Harvey go on the cool, little escelators which take you like 3 metres further.

"Hold on Harvs, they're fast"

I chuckle even though we're moving at such a slow speed.

Harvey pulls on my top, dragging me to the queue, it was fucking packed, one line, tens of people waiting to get to their hotel. 

"Ugh, I hate lines"

Harvey groans, slipping his phone out, I notice he flicks through Instagram and comes across a recent shirtless picture of me. He tries to hide his phone into his hand but having seen it already and the fact that he was biting his lip was enough to tell me he was thinking about me.

"Harvey...we literally fucked two hours ago"

I beamed with pride knowing that alongside fans, I have Harvey Mills impressive of my body.

"I know...but, I still have to punish you for that"

"You can try, later, if you're lucky"

Harvey slips his phone back into his pocket just as the line begins to move, one family became two, two became three, three became four and we soon arrived at the check up point.

"Passports please"

We hand the man our passports, we were good British guys so we wouldn't expect anything to go wrong.

"Blimey, you look so similar"

The man looks up at us, surprised, we may have similar faces but there is many things different about us such as our clothes and our ravenous attempt to fuck each other in different places.

"Uh, right, so I just need to check something. I'll be back in a few minutes"

The man mutters and walks off leaving me and Harvey in the lobby.

I lay myself against the wall waiting impatiently for the man to come back when Harvey abrupty gets on his knees and scoots himself in front of me. I feel him snake his hand into my boxers and touch my cock, I twitched as his warm fingers wrapped around me.

"Fuck my mouth please, Maxie"

Harvey begs, sliding down my shorts and boxers just above my knees.

I position myself on the edge of the wall so I can constantly check when the man is coming back.

*Harvey P.O.V*

I really wanted Max to fuck my mouth, pump his hot cum down my throat, the added risk of getting caught is so hot. 

I stick my tongue out, Max rests his tip on it, letting a few droplets of pre-cum tingle my tastebuds before sliding his cock into my mouth. He grabs a hold of my head at either side, quickly forcing every inch down my throat, I felt every thick inch of his juicy shaft end up in my throat and I was loving it. I began bobbing on it, his balls lightly resting on my chin as he thrust himself in and out of my mouth. Max was letting out gleeful sounds of pleasure, as I rolled back his foreskin, swirling my tongue around his tip. The more sounds of pleasure Max made the quicker I sucked him desperately wanting his load.

"Still don't see him, might as well go this far"

Max exclaimed.

Max turned me around so I was now resting against the wall, he gripped my head at either sides, and quickly began thrusting into my mouth. My mouth sliding on and off his wet cock, feeling so naughty as I massaged his balls below my mouth. Max was twitching and whimpering the more he forced his cock down my throat, I felt myself gagging, choking and pre-cum gliding down my chin. Max watches me in amazement, continuously thrusting into my mouth as if it was his fleshlight, now not caring if I was gagging from his thick shaft.

"Ohh..yeah..that's it. Take it all, you horny, naughty slut"

Max took full control, furiously thrusting himself into me, letting his balls slap ferociously against my chin, spreading his pre-cum over my face before ramming himself balls deep in my throat. The loud slapping noise of his warm balls, the wet sound of his cock sliding in and out of me, my constant gagging was getting too much, I wanted to rip my clothes off and ride Max like a horse jumping over obstacles. I couldn't get enough of it, the musk smell of his balls, the salty pre-cum continuously lathering around my lips and his pubic hairs tickling my nose. Here and there, I was swirling my tongue around his tip, making sure I swallowed every drop of pre-cum, pushing him further and further till he shoots his liquid gold down my throat. The smell of Max's cum around a room turns me crazy, I just want more and more, his thick, hot loads to coat my face and inside my mouth every morning, be fed to it like his servant. 

"Such a warm mouth, and so wet. I just wanna, ugh, cover your face in my cum"

Max moans with such passion, he looks around the corner one more time.

"Shit, we ain't got long, I just heard him say he's got two minutes"

Max pulls out slapping his fat, wet cock against my cheek as an indication to hurry up and make him cum. The second he slid himself back in, I didn't stop, I was sucking his cock, moving backwards and forwards, letting him control me no matter how much I was choking, I still can't get over how good it is to have my lips around his cock, pulsing with pre-cum. I looked up to Max, resting his tip on my tongue, pulling it back, and swirling myself around it. Huge jets of pre-cum was flowing out of his cock, I was ready for his sticky, hot liquid.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum Harvs!"

Max exclaimed just as he pulled me in balls deep, his tip twitching, and his head flung back in pleasure. 

I feel him pulse intensively, and uncontrollably, I feel every thick load of his hot cum choking me, shooting down the back of my mouth, swishing around before I suck him to swallow every drop of his sticky, warm load. Max turned my head to the side, shooting a thick load straight down my throat, I choked, coughing from his cock, letting it slip out of my wet mouth. His cum trickled down my chin, and damn, like I said, I just wanted more and attempted to get myself back onto his cock just as Max suddenly goes bright red and pulls his shorts back up.

"Fuck, he's coming. Clean your mouth, quick"

Max quickly pulls me up, pushing me to the wall and sharing a short, but passionate kiss with me, licking up the cum that was running down my chin. We break the kiss, seconds before the man arrives.

"Right, you're good to go"

The man hands us back our passports, we think we get away with it before the man asks us a question. 

"You're both a bit red, do you want some water?"

"No, we're good thanks!"

Me and Max run off, trying to hide our hot faces, I still felt the sticky cum around my chin and I couldn't stop licking around my mouth. Here I was again, desperate for more of Max's cock, if the man hadn't come back so quick I would have laid upside down on one of the chairs and let Max really, really fuck my throat, till I choked, gagged and couldn't handle it anymore...

*Timeskip to hotel*

We finally reach our hotel, dropping our bags to the floor as we walk in exhausted from the long, but very fun journey. 

"Fuck, I'm tired"

Max groans, stripping to his boxers and jumping onto the bed.

"Me too, can we just cuddle for the rest of the evening baby?"

I plead, joining him in bed with my boxers, it was only 7:00, we had dinner before coming to the hotel but damn, we were drained.

"I love you, Maxie"

I rest my head on Max's chest, feeling his fingers rub over my hair, brushing and comforting me as we both try to relax.

"I love you too Harvs, what do you say we go Disney Land tomorrow, just us two?"

Max asks me.

"What about management?"

"Oh, they rearranged it for the day after that, come on, let's spend the day together"

Max begs me, caressing his hand down my chest, massaging me at the same time.

"Ugh, fuck it. It's expensive, but, how can I resist your cute face?"

I laugh, closing my eyes, feeling the weight of getting here on my shoulders, at this point in time, I felt so relaxed. Disney Land was going to be amazing...

*Timeskip to Disney Land, Max P.O.V*

Queuing up for the tickets was mad, so busy, but as we got through the gates, I just wanted to run through the park. Me and Harvey take a look at the map to see what amazing rides are waiting for us.

"Max? Harvey? Is that you?"

I hear my name being called, and turn around to see Johnny Orlando by the fountain, he was glistening in the sun, and was wearing a cute, tie dye top showing off his arms.

"Harvey, look!"

I tap on Harvey's shoulder.

"Johnny Orlando?"

Johnny comes running over, surprised to see us.

"What you doing here guys?"

Johnny exclaims with such a surprised tone in his voice, he seems really pleased to see us.

"Well, we've got a management meeting tomorrow but decided to come here first"

Harvey tells him, I can't stop looking at Johnny, I always forget how madly hot he looks, with his, parted hazel hair, his thin lips, and his eyes that always look at you as if he wants to just eat you up.

"Why don't you join us? Max?"

Harvey asks me.

"Yeah join us, and maybe, we can find out why you're so excited to see us"

We laugh, heading down towards the rides.

We find the haunted mansion attraction and instantly decide to go in for a scare.

"This is gonna be scary as fuck boys"

Johnny tells us in a sinister tone.

I feel Harvey clasp my arm as we begin walking down a dark, long corridor.

"Agh!"

Harvey yelps, just as a zombie appears from the corner.

"LEAVE THIS PLACE!"

Scary, foreshadowing music plays on the speakers, every now and then I feel little brushes on my arm but it's not Harvey.

"Hey, Max?"

"Yeah man?"

The room goes dark, without any warning, I feel my shorts drop to the floor, I was wearing a jockstrap and felt the cold air brush past my ass.

Before I know it, someone I assume is Johnny, attempts to slide his cock into my hole, I gasp as I feel a few inches of his fat shaft slide into me. He starts pushing himself further, ramming every fat inch he could into my tight hole. 

"Harvs, Johnny's fucking me"

I whisper, placing Harvey's hand on my ass.

I feel him root around and come into contact with Johnny's cock in my ass.

"Damn, he is"

"Ugh!"

I groan, feeling Johnny pull out of me, my shorts come back up to my waist, the darkness decreases and before I know it something else jumps out at us.

"Run for your life!"

The sound of a chainsaw scares me straight, forcing me to let out a high pitched scream, we finally finish the ride running out of there before we got terrified anymore.

"That was scary"

"Never been more scared in my life"

Harvey and me smile at each other, knowing what Johnny did to me, and I had a feeling it wasn't finished...

"What about the jungle train?"

Johnny gestures towards the entrance, we notice there's no queue and instantly head onto it.

"Nobody except the driver's on here, if you're both wearing jockstraps, slide your shorts and jock down"

Harvey wasn't wearing a jockstrap, but he did slide his shorts and boxers down, and now both me and Harvey were sitting on the train with our butts and cock out. I noticed Johnny wasn't wearing underwear under his joggers, my eyes widened seeing his cock, I couldn't see it in the dark, but now seeing it shocked me to the core. His surprisingly, large cock was inside me.

"Jump, Max, and Harvey, suck Max"

Johnny commands, he sits on the bench of the train and I let him hover me above his cock. 

I feel him lower me, the tip of his cock pushes against the rim of my hole, I let out an intense groan, feeling every thick inch work through me.

"Ugh, fuck, right there Harvs"

I groan lightly, feeling Harvey's tongue roll back my foreskin.

Johnny grips either side of my hips, pushing himself further into me till every inch is balls deep inside me. 

"Harvey, get your hole ready"

I hear Johnny tell Harvey.

My eyes immediately scroll to Harvey, seeing him sit on the bench and start finger fucking his hole.

"fuck, that's hot"

I hear Harvey's constant grunting as he opens up his hole for Johnny, thank god he's getting preparation.

"Shut your mouth, do you want him to see us?"

Johnny holds my mouth tight, using only his left hand on my hip, grinding my cock against the inside of my hole. I feel his tip twitching in me, ramming against my prostate, he brings me back up to his tip, telling Harvey to come over.

"Hold it open, I'm gonna shoot in you then switch back to Max"

*Harvey P.O.V*

Johnny's dick felt amazing, he plunged himself into my barely open hole, slamming himself straight against my prostate. I gripped onto the handlebars for leverage as Johnny picked up the pace, furiously pounding my hole, I could hear his balls slapping against my ass the faster he got.  Every inch of his thick meat was ruining my hole, I kept trying to hold back my moans, while feeling his cock pummelling me to orgasm. Max smirks at me, slapping his cock against his hand,  teasing me just like the cheeky bastard he is. I watch, trying to hold back my erratic moans, Johnny pulls me back up before slamming me back onto his cock. What felt like 9 inches of cock, just smashed against my prostate, I let out a loud groan, while feeling Johnny abruptly shoot ropes of hot cum into my ass.

"Aww fuck..."

Uncontrollably, the tip of my cock twitches and fires 5 thick jets of cum lashing it over the front of the cart. 

"Did I make you cum? Aww, how's this?"

Johnny teased, smashing his warm cum against my prostate, I felt the warm, sensitive feeling flowing through my body.

Johnny pulled out of me, I could feel his warm cum oozing out of my abused hole but didn't have a chance to finger blast myself when he commanded me to force Max to cum.

"Good boys, maybe after this I'll let you two fuck me, you're both still hard"

Looking up at Max's face, I see him let out a painful expression as Johnny's thick cock rams his hole, I take a hold of Max's cock, engulfing it, sucking him to the base, and massaging his balls.

"Second thoughts, don't cum, Max, you're gonna fuck me first. Harvey take this"

I get up off Max's cock, I was kinda annoyed I wouldn't get a mouthful of his sweet liquid, but ignored it as Johnny threw me a box of viagra. 

I had no second thoughts, I just swallowed one pill, and let it do the work.

"Shit, ride's over"

*Max P.O.V*

Johnny quickly smashes himself against my prostate furiously, shooting 3 hot loads of cum inside me before forcing me to get moving. We all got ready and sprinted off the train, attempting to hide the fact we just had a short threesome, and there was cum lashed over one of the carts.

"Ferris wheel, I'm gonna ask the woman, to keep us at the top for the next 15 minutes"

Me and Harvey get into the blue carriage, slipping off our shoes just as Johnny joins us, the door clicks shut, Johnny teases us, rubbing each one of his hands over our throbbing bulges. I notice Harvey's viagra had worked like mad, through his shorts, I could see what looked like he had something out of this world. 

"Strip from below, I just paid the sweet girl 50 dollars. Instead of 5 minutes up on here, we get 15"

Desperate to make use of this time, me, Harvey, and Johnny strip below leaving only our tops and socks on. We were in a little windowed, blue carriage, just like the London eye except blue, with how secluded it was we had the perfect space to get up to no good with Johnny...

As for Harvey, I couldn't take my eyes off him, his cock was rock hard, twitching as Johnny pulled out some rope from his pocket.

"Harvey, you be a good boy, I'm gonna destroy your little bro first before I take a hold of you"

Johnny says sweetly, tying each of Harvey's hands to the handrail, I was stuck in this insane situation watching Harvey's cock twitch just as Johnny starts to slide himself back into my warm, abused hole.

"Fuck, give it to me Johnny, I need it!"

I moan, feeling my ass clench just as the first few inches of Johnny's cock pushes his warm cum around my hole.

"That's what I like to hear baby"

I was lying on the ground, wedged up to the wall, legs in Johnny's arms as he pounds the cum around my hole, I feel it pushing right against my prostate, his cock furiously twitching as it fires more and more thick loads of warm cum into me. He grips my leg tight, using it as leverage, and speeds up, furiously pummelling my hole, I was beginning to think he had taken viagra too, considering how hard he still was. I was being so submissive, begging for Johnny's thick cock, wanting it to pound me all day long, all I could feel was his hard, wet cock smashing against my cum soaked prostate. 

"Ughhh...fuck!"

I let out an intense grunt, Johnny's hands were gripped down to the base of my feet, holding me down onto his cock. I was trapped in his world, his cock twitching more and more inside me. The intensity and risk of the situation was becoming too much, because of this I wrapped my hand around my cock, touching the tip, letting it twitch for 2 seconds when I received an unexpected surprise...

My face being only inches from my cock, but, sadly, unsuckable, was teasing me, Johnny's violent attempt to utterly destroy my hole was forcing me to touch my cock. Johnny pulled himself out of me, before ramming himself back in. Just touching my tip for two seconds, and my cock was lashing cum over my face...

"Fuck! Damn, you really are hot"

"Ugh! fuck!"

I scream feeling my hot cum coat my face, my tongue, lips, nose and chin was covered in my thick cum, every powerful load was firing out of my cock with such force I couldn't even catch every single drop onto my tongue.

"Fuck, I wanna taste it"

Harvey groans, looking at me like I was a piece of food, Harvey couldn't stand not helping me cum, being able to taste it.

"Catch your breath Max, we still have more rides to go yet"

I feel Johnny pull out of me, his warm cum floods out of my hole and down my ass, I was laying there, breathless, and shocked from how much Johnny made me cum. While Johnny was about to attend to Harvey, I was licking up the cum from my face, while regaining from the intoxicating experience.

"Johnny, give us a chance to fuck you"

I hear Harvey plead, I knew how he felt, he just wanted to feel his cock deep inside Johnny.

"Hmm...seeing as you're tied, maybe I should take...advantage of you"

I look over to see Harvey's expression change, he had a wicked smile across his face, as if he really, really wanted to fuck Johnny, and he did...

*Harvey P.O.V*

Johnny takes a hold of my hands, using them as leverage, I couldn't do anything, I was trapped and about to be used as Johnny's sex slave but I was happy I would finally get a chance to feel the inside of Johnny's tight hole.

"Ugh, fuck... you're tight"

I groan, feeling Johnny impale himself onto my cock, I attempt to open up, shifting left and right in the seat.

Johnny gets used to my cock immediately, lowering himself onto it straight to the base, he speeds up, now riding it, bouncing on it, trying to force my dominant side to burst out and take a hold of his ass and smash my cock into him. I feel my tip twitching, just as Johnny uses my cock, taking control of me. I watch his back in awe as his smooth body glides up and down my hard cock, his ass jiggling and rippling when I thrust into him.

I could feel my cock twitching, Johnny's ass was stretching around my cock and was soon to be filled to the brim with my thick, hot cum. Johnny squirms as I attempt to thrust into him, feeling my long shaft smash against his prostate. 

"Oh damn! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Johnny screams, coming up to my sore tip, before immediately plunging my rock hard cock back into his prostate. 

I peep around his shoulder to see his cock spasming violently, my eyes shocked from the power of Johnny's cock as it was firing thick loads of cum, spraying it over the opposite seat. How did this amazing boy have so much cum? He already filled Max up!

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Johnny"

"Hold on!"

Hearing Johnny telling me to hold on was dragging me, I just wanted to cum, and felt mere seconds from either shooting this load inside him or all over the floor. He got up, I quickly watched for a few seconds, as his hole quivered and gaped from my thick cock. 

"Max, you wanted to taste it, get on your knees with me"

I hear Johnny pant, he could barely catch his breath and fell to the floor on his knees next to Max in front of my twitching, hard cock.

"Spray it over our face Harvs, cover us, let us taste it!"

Max begs, wrapping his fingers around my cock, furiously jerking it till I feel myself pulse, my head flings back from the pleasure, I close my eyes letting Max and Johnny take the reins.

*Max P.O.V*

I stick my tongue out alongside Johnny, just inches from Harvey's cock, my mouth must have been so determined because I was catching load after load of Harvey's hot cum. Each, individual load spraying and coating my tongue, Johnny's face, and our hair. 

I took it a step further, desperately wanting to suck Harvey's cock.

"Ohhh...shiit!"

Harvey whimpered, his eyes were closed but I heard his beautiful voice filling my ears as I engulfed his cock, letting it violently fire 5 thick jets of hot cum down my throat. 

"Ugh...f..f.uck"

I moaned through Harvey's cock making sure every last drop was gone, Harvey opened his eyes looking down at me and Johnny, exhausted.

"You really know how to have a good time, Johnny"

Harvey laughs, breathlessly. 

"I sure do, now what about we get washed up, something to eat, then have some more fun?"

Johnny winks at both of us, shifting his eyes towards me then back to Harvey before we both respond before we can even say no.

"Yes, great idea"

"Fuck yes!"

Harvey yells passionately.

Noticing we were nearing the end of the ride, we frantically all began cleaning ourselves up, quickly sliding our clothes on and trying to get the cum off the seat. I never turned down cum, especially from Johnny's beautiful cock, so I ended up being the one cleaning it from the seat.

"Shit, act normal"

Johnny whispers, as the cart reaches the floor and the girl opens the door.

"Say nothing beautiful"

Johnny was bi, but once again he paid the girl with money to ignore the smell and potential mess we left before giving her his number.

"Let's get a drink, all that fucking made me thirsty"

Harvey laughs uncontrollably, and immediately running over to the drink stall.

*2 hours later, Harvey P.O.V*

After having some food, drink and cleaning up, we make our way onto another ride, Laser tag, basically, we had to be in carts and shoot in the dark. 

"How bout we make this exciting?"

"I'm listening"

Johnny turns to look at me, just after the idea springs in my mind.

"Why don't me and Max take turns fucking you but the catch is you have to guess each time who is inside you? Every time you get it wrong, well, let's just say, you will be slapped...It's gonna be dark anyway, might as well make the most of it..."

"Let's do it, I'm ready boys"

After queuing what felt like 2 hours for a 5 minute ride, we finally make our way in, there's no seatbelts, the only rule is stay in the cart all times. Johnny would be sitting at all times, just not in one place each time...

*Johnny P.O.V*

Just as the ride enters the darkness, we forget about the laser side of the ride, we just get started straight away, leaving our shorts and boxers on the floor of the cart. The boys move around, and already I wonder who would be the first to fuck me. 

I feel one of the boys place their hands on my hip, and immediately I feel their tip pushing against the rim of my hole, I was still kind of gaping from earlier but within seconds whoever it was had plunged every thick inch into my hole.

"Ugh..fuck!"

I let out a groan, feeling whoever it was cock smash against my prostate.

"So...who do you think it is?"

Both of the boys ask me at the same time, I had an idea but I wasn't sure.

"Max?"

"You got it right, now hop up"

One of the boys take my hip again and lowers me onto their cock, but this time, there was no preparation, immediately every thick inch plunged into my hole. For the next few seconds, one of the boys were pushing me up and back down onto their cock, letting me bounce on it like crazy while my own cock slapped against my top.

"Damn, you boys really gonna turn me gay, it's obviously...Harvey"

I thought it'd be Harvey's cock, since this time it felt more girthy and longer inside me but I was wrong when Max blurted it out.

"Nope, wrong answer. You know what this means"

Max teases, and abruptly, I feel his bare hand slap against my ass before he pushed me back up.

"This time, we're not gonna stop till we cum, we're both gonna take turns filling you up"

Harvey says in a cheeky, dark tone.

Once again, a pair of hands wrap around my hip, and already assuming it was Harvey, I felt a thicker, longer shaft ram inside me. I felt presumably, Harvey's cock stretching my hole, he was holding the base of my ass, pushing me up, before slamming me back down onto his cock. 

"You ready baby, here's the first load"

Harvey let out a cute whimper in my ear before spasming inside my ass, shooting 3 hot jets of cum inside me.

"Fuck, it's warm, and it's you Harvey"

"Good boy, well, Max has been jacking himself and has a load ready for you"

Harvey whispers into my ear seductively, I felt so turned on, having the boys alternate between my ass.

Excitedly, I'm back onto Max's cock, trapped in his grip, bouncing on him rapidly, until I feel the familiar pulse, his intoxicating groan before feeling him flood my hole with his hot cum.

"Fu..uck...you're hole is so sensitive"

Max moans, shooting a thick load against my prostate.

"Get him on me quick!"

I hear Harvey demand.

I'm immediately back on Harvey's cock, I couldn't see a thing, it's so dark, but I could feel everything, Harvey's cock tearing my hole apart, his warm, pulsing tip, smearing hot cum against my prostate as he fired unbelievably thick, powerful loads which shook my body.

"Ugh...damn...I can feel it shooting in me"

Three minutes in, and we're alternating continuously, Max, then Harvey, then Max, then Harvey again and again till I had drained them, each time I had their cock in my hole, I was feeling more stretched, my tip was so sensitive, and each thrust was driving me crazy. 4 thick loads of cum fired over the cart and onto the floor from my cock, but with each movement left and right as the cart moved down the track, the rougher Max and Harvey thrust into me.

"Fuck, get dressed quick!"

Max alarmingly told us both, Harvey quickly pulled me off his cock, sucking the cum out of my warm, gaping hole before helping me get dressed.

"Phew, can't believe how hot that was"

"Yeah, have to do it more often"

Max smirks in my direction, hinting this should be a regular thing, I certainly loved it, an idea sparked in my mind while I wanted more of them.

"I got an idea boys, come to my hotel, 7 tonight. Ask for Master, that's my code name. I got to go, hope to see you there"

*Max P.O.V*

Johnny ran off before even finishing his sentence, me and Harvey were left with a happy feeling, we just got invited to Johnny's hotel room and it would be amazing...

"Come on, let's go back to our hotel, take a nap. We'll fucking need it"

Harvey roars, pulling me towards the exit.

*Time skip to hotel*

"Hey, we're looking for..Johnny?"

I ask, making my way to the front desk.

"There's nobody here by that name"

"Master, it's Master"

Harvey jumps in, calling out Master.

"Floor 4, room 402"

"Thanks"

We walk off, Harvey teasing me because he remembered.

"Well at least somebody remembered!"

Embarrassment grew across my face, as we took the lift up the stairs, I didn't have the best memory like Harvey does.

"It's here, the end of the corridor, suppose that's best for tonight, eh Max?"

Harvey taps me, winking as he knocks on the door.

"Yeah, Johnny's gonna have something cheeky planned"

The door clicks open, and Johnny is stood there looking more dominant than ever.

He's wearing some cute shorts and a top, while wearing a silver metal chain.

"Well...hello boys. Three words for you, strip, lay, bed"

Me and Harvey don't waste any time, we strip completely, throwing our clothes to the floor and jumping onto the bed, laying on our backs.

"Legs in the air, and don't fucking cum, or you'll regret it"

Johnny commands, closing the door and locking it tight before stripping himself. 

With our ass and cocks exposed to Johnny, I feel nervous to what he actually has planned...

"Call me either one of these, Sir, Master, or Daddy. Got it?"

We look at him, trying to hold back from getting up.

"I said...GOT IT?"

"Yes Master"

"Yes Daddy"

Harvey yelps.

Johnny places a hand on each of our asses, and begins to spank us, tapping lightly at first, I attempt to hold back my groan as he picks up the pace, furiously slapping my ass, leaving red, and letting it ripple.

"Heh, beg, beg for me bitches!"

Johnny holds his hands up high, commanding us to beg, I didn't want to resist, I wanted to see if he'd spank me intensively, Harvey seemed to have the same idea.

"Ugh! Fuck! Yes Daddy!"

Harvey groans, I watch seeing the ripple of Harvey's ass, little shapes forming from Johnny's fingers the more rougher he slapped him.

I feel Johnny squeeze my ass, slapping one side of my peachy ass cheek while the other is trapped in his grip. 

"You naughty bitches, beg for me! I said beg!"

Johnny yells viciously, grabbing each our our cock's, jacking it rapidly, I feel his warm fingers rolling back my foreskin, the tip of my cock twitching from the sight of Harvey's face, trying to hold back his high pitched moans.

"Ugh...yes Daddy!"

"You too Max. Beg. Now"

I hesitate, wanting to be treated like Johnny's prisoner, how far would he truly go to punish me?

He dug his tongue into Harvey opening up his hole for a few seconds before coming over to me, I felt alarmed but excited at the same time. My hard cock was twitching intensively in Johnny's hand.

Johnny digs two fingers into my hole, finger fucking me, while jacking me off at the same time, I however, wouldn't be allowed to cum. I had to edge myself. Feeling myself get close from Johnny's long fingers sliding in and out of me, I beg Johnny to free my cock, otherwise I'd shoot my thick, hot load over his hand.

"Release me Master! Please!"

I beg, with my honest, sympathy doggy expression.

"Good, I know you can edge. Shame the same can't be said for your twin"

I look over to see Harvey has covered his chest in his cum, Johnny rammed his long fingers out of me and moved over to Harvey. 

"You need to be punished, you dirty bitch!"

Johnny commanded, slapping his bare hand against Harvey's ass, watching it ripple and turn red. 

I couldn't take my eyes off Harvey, as much as he was loving it, I could tell he was annoyed he couldn't edge, he hadn't practised. 

I noticed Johnny had a wicked grin across his face, his hand moved towards the cum on Harvey's chest, he began scooping up the cum from his chest and moving his fingers towards Harvey's mouth.

"Suck my fingers"

Johnny demanded sliding his fingers into Harvey's mouth.

Damn it was hot to see Harvey sucking Johnny's cummy fingers, especially since it was his own cum. I've tasted Harvey's load so many times before, had it fed to me, pumped down my throat, even mixed into my drinks and I've never gotten enough of it. 

"Time for you two to be punished properly"

*Johnny P.O.V*

I dug two fingers from each hand in each of the twins asses opening them up since I had the wicked plan to fuck them, dominate them, make them scream. 

"You fucking say anything other than Master or Daddy when I fuck you then you will both suffer dire consequences"

I tell them sternly, ramming my fingers deep into the boys asses forcing them to groan from the feeling. They looked so hot, next to each other, their legs in the air, their cocks flapping about the rougher I slid my fingers around their hole.

Viciously, I rammed my fingers out of their barely open hole, and since Harvey decided to blow his load over his chest, I already knew he would be the first to feel my thick inch inside him.

"You like that do you baby?"

I tease, ramming my cock into Harvey feeling the first few inches tighten around his hole.

"Y..yes Daddy!"

I twitch at Harvey's words, I loved making guys beg for me, call me Daddy and Master. Back home the twins don't know I fuck guys on a regular basis, the fair Carson Lueders, Christian Lalama, Walker Bryant etc. 

Harvey let out continuous groans as I plunged myself straight into his hole attempting to force every thick inch inside him. My tip smashing against his prostate with every thrust, I grip his legs, speeding up and ferociously pummeling his hole while locking eyes with him.

"Fuck! Fuck me Daddy!"

Harvey yelps, when I pull out before pulling him straight onto my cock. Looking down, I see my entire, thick length was inside Harvey tearing his hole apart, the more I sped up, the more the glorious sound of my balls slapping against his ass was turning me on. 

"This time you will edge, if you don't then you will fucking regret it! Got it!?"

"Yes Daddy"

Harvey whimpers, letting me take a hold of his cock.

Quickly, I jack him off, using his cock to pull myself back onto mine, forcing the ridge of my tip to smash against his prostate. 

"Ugh! fuck!"

Sure that Harvey wouldn't cum, I used my one free hand, finger blasting Max, he'd be next...

On one side I had Max pushing himself onto my fingers, desperately wanting to reach his high while Harvey was impaling himself onto my cock, while trying not to cum.

"Pair of bitches, you fucking love my cock"

I notice Harvey's cock twitches, I had myself ready to punish him just as I thrust roughly into Harvey when unexpectedly he managed to contain himself, only screaming out his orgasm.

"Fuck! Daddy!"

"Good boy, now finger yourself while I ruin your twin, soon you will be allowed to cum"

I demanded, pulling out of Harvey and stepping over to Max seeing his hole look so delicious, just waiting for my cock...

*Max P.O.V*

Anxiously, I was looking at Johnny waiting for his cock to ruin my hole, feel it shoot inside me, and watch it slide in and out of my tight hole.

"What's my name?"

"Master"

"Correct, now scream it out continuously till I say stop"

I nodded briefly feeling Johnny plunge himself into me.

"Ugh! Fuck! Master!"

I feel my ass stretch the further Johnny attempts to push himself in, harmonic whimpers were flowing out of me, I had to contain myself. Johnny begins to speed up, violently slamming himself into me, I could feel every thick inch of his cock ruining my hole. His tip, repeatedly smashing against my prostate while the feeling of his balls below me slap against my ass. 

Sweat drips down Johnny's forehead, I couldn't take my eyes off him, watching his cock slide in and out of me, the sweat drip down his forehead as he grips onto me tight. I wanted to suck his neck, nibble him, lick up the sweat that was forming on him.

"Master! Fuck me hard!"

I desperately wanted Johnny to cum inside me, sure I had it back at Disney Land but I wanted more, to feel it shooting in me while the friction of his cock causes me to shoot my own load.

"With pleasure"

It was hard to decide who to look at while feeling my hole being pummelled, Harvey was groaning while finger fucking himself, and Johnny was jacking my cock, rolling my foreskin back.

I flung my head back realising how rough Johnny was being, his chest glistening with sweat, the few hairs down his arm, and his smell all turning me on. Johnny was balls deep inside me, and I could feel every thick inch tearing me apart, twitching and warm. 

"Cum for me twins, blow your load all over yourself! DO IT!"

Johnny slapped Harvey's fingers out of his hole replacing it with his fingers, while using his other hand to rapidly jack me off. Pre-cum seeped down his hand, I was close to reaching my high, close to feeling the immense, most powerful orgasm from the touch of Johnny's fingers and cock.

"Ugh! Fuck! Master!"

"Finger me Daddy! Ugh, yes!"

Harvey squirms next to me, pushing himself back onto Johnny's fingers.

At the same time fingering Harvey and jacking me off, Johnny was thrusting into me hands-free. 

"I'm gonna cum bitch"

"F...ffuck"

I heard Harvey moan next to me, I looked over to see him lash his chest and hit his chin with 4 thick loads of cum, so powerful just from the friction of Johnny's fingers smashing against his prostate. I immediately wondered how powerful I would cum, Johnny's cock was giving me ungodly pleasure, his tip pulsing inside my hole the faster he got, he couldn't go any faster till I felt my ass clench around his cock and he let out a high pitched whimper.

"Aww...ffuck!"

At full force, I could feel hot ropes of cum shooting through me, coating the inside of my hole, his tip twitching as it fired and smeared cum against my wildly sensitive prostate. 

Within seconds, I felt the familiar tingle in my balls, the friction was too much, Johnny's fingers had wrapped tight around my cock, forcing it to pulse in his hand till he finally let go.

"Ugh....Master! Fuck!"

Multiple loud moans poured out of me, my cock spasmed, my head flung back onto the bed, I was shaking from the pleasure and felt drained, what felt like 100 loads was 7 ropes of cum spraying over my chest and hitting my chin just like Harvey. I was close to fainting from the situation, Johnny repeatedly flooding my insides and smashing hot cum against my prostate while Harvey covers his face with his own cum, ugh, it was just too much, I could feel my own cock pumping out loads what felt like years back.

"Sh.i..it.."

Johnny groaned, pulling out of me, I felt his warm cum oozing out of my hole, my legs fell flat onto the bed, alongside Harvey's when Johnny took his fingers out.

My cock, still twitching from my immense orgasm, so much cum covered my chest, the warm feeling would stay in me for a while. I started to go limp, trying to catch my breath and realise how good Johnny really ruined my hole. My hole had never been more abused, sore, and filled with cum. 

"You're gaping baby"

I groaned, as Johnny pushed the cum back into my hole, I wouldn't need to be fucked for a while, I felt like years of fucking had been taken out of me.

"Harvs, head up, one last load just for you"

I shift my head as Johnny quickly stands up onto the bed sliding his semi-hard cock into Harvey's mouth.

"Mmm..."

Harvey let out gleeful sounds, while Johnny forced his cock down his throat, pumping what I heard to be like 3 more hot loads of cum, Johnny really was a master, full of months loads of cum.

"Fuck, you two drained me today, one last thing"

Johnny tells us, breathlessly pulling out of Harvey and bringing out what appeared to be two vibrators and Chastity cages out of his bag.

"While you're here, you are to be submissive to me at all times. You won't do anything with each other this whole trip, only with me. No cummming, or you'll regret it, twins"

Johnny smirks, sliding on a cage onto each of our limp cocks, I wasn't planning on getting hard soon anyway, this was too good that I could barely process what just happened.

"Hope this will keep you two alert"

Johnny winks sliding a vibrator into each of our asses, I notice he turns it to the max, and damn, it's intense. I didn't want to cum anymore, I physically couldn't but me and Harvey were his sex slaves, and we couldn't deny we loved it too much.

"Relax for tomorrow twins, you'll need the energy for your meeting"

Johnny spoke, before getting up near me and biting my neck.

"Fuck, Harvs"

I groaned, noticing Johnny had given me a hickey, as well as Harvey. It was red, in a v shape and too noticeable. I couldn't even care, I was too sore, warm and breathless to care.

"You two really are dirty twins, seducing me into doing this?"

My ears rung from his words, he enticed us not the other way around.

The door slammed shut, Johnny had left us naked, covered in cum, and quivering from the vibrators.

"Fuck, I love you Harvs"

"I love you too Maxie"

Harvey says sweetly, scooting himself next to me, letting our warm bodies touch.

"Johnny's gonna ruin us tomorrow and I fucking can't wait"

"You got that right"

I laugh, panting and feeling my eyes flicker from exhaustion.

We both began to fall asleep wearing chastity cages, and having a maximum intensity vibrator inside our asses. Nothing could be better, Johnny really was a dominant master...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...