PROM QUEEN. | KV |

By TheeJasCole

" She had it all figured out, But she left me with a broken heart..." read more to find out More

Cast
⚠️
PART ONE: Before
If only...
in your eyes.
Block Boy.
Intentions.
Meanwhile.
Whats in the dark...
Some truths told.
medusa

Down low.

3.1K 135 234
By TheeJasCole

Raja (5 years ago)

I collapsed on my face as he finally releases inside of me, letting go of my neck. I breath in deeply as he starts to kiss my back, and then he lays next to me, I smile and bite my lip, he was too sexy for his own good.

" Damn Dayvon, you put it down", I say smiling as I run my fingers through my curly hair.

" You gon learn to stop playin' with me", he says grabbing me by the neck and I giggle .

" Maybe", I say smirking as I pull his lips to mine for a passionate kiss.

" Raja I'm not playing with yo ass", he says smiling as I kiss his lips again.

My phone starts to ring, i sigh seeing it's Derrick calling, I roll my eyes and ignore his call only for him to call me again. This nigga clearly just don't get that I don't want to talk to hin, but if I don't answer this call he's just gonna continue to call and I didn't need him popping up at my house at this moment. 

" It's him huh?" He asks looking at me.

" Yeah I gotta answer this, he's gonna start suspecting I'm cheating on him", i say to him.

" But you is cheating...with me", he points out.

" Look please just be quiet for a second ", I say rolling my eyes, ignoring his point.

It's friday, we're out of school. I smoked some good blunts with Von, I dont want my high to get blown with this foolishness.  I call Derrick back and he immediately answers after the first ring just like I knew he would, I got his lame ass wrapped around my finger like the bad bitch I am. I literally have this niggas at the palm of my hands.

" Why the fuck you wasn't answering the phone?" He demands, I smirk.

His ass never answers my call but always want to sweat when I don't answer mines. Even though I knew what I was doing was wrong,  but I mean damn. He could be so clingy at times.

" Just got out the shower", I reply simply as Von starts to eat me out again, damn this boy head game is crazy.

" So you couldn't answer the phone?" He asks.

" Nigga I was in the fucking shower, clearly I couldn't ", I say smartly,  rolling my eyes.

" I wanna see you", he says and I smile.

" How soon can you be over?" I ask him.

" I'm at practice right now, I'll be there around 6", he tells me, I look at my phone and see it's 4:39, so I had plenty of time to spend with Von before I kicked him out.

" Okay baby, see you", I say blowing kisses to him through the phone.

" Fasho Mamas", he says and then the line goes dead.

" I don't see why you just dump his ass and be with me", Von complains for the hundredth time.

" Von please ", I say shaking my head.

" Stop tripping, I know you got a man but girl, he's slipping, I can see myself getting in where I fit in, I want you to see, just how much your man ain't me ", He starts to sing and I laugh, his ass none singing ass always tryna sing something.

" That old ass Chris brown song ", I say laughing looking at him.

"  but you know that nigga ain't me ", he says looking in my eyes.

" Von Its not that easy, I have a reputation to live up to", I remind him, in popular and Rich,  Von is broke and from the hood. He would ruin my image, he's a good guy but I cant risk it.

" I thought you didn't care where I came from?" He asks, I can hear the hurt in his voice.

" I dont, but people do", I say him.

" Fuck what they think, you like me right?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

" Yes I do ", I say to him.

" And I like you, so why the fuck you making it so complicated?" He asks , he's definitely frustrated.

" Von you wouldn't understand,  In private this is fine but in public it would be horrific ", I say to him.

" Raja I wanna be with you come on and fuck with me ", he pleads grabbing my hand.

As much I would like to be with him I couldn't,  Von wasn't gonna be shit in life, just another nigga on the corner in and out of Jail, he don't have money now and I doubt he will have any in the future, Derrick on the other hand is the star basketball player,  scholarships coming each way, plus he has a chance to be a number draft pick if he decides to go straight to the NBA after he graduates. Derrick will be able to provide me the lifestyle I'm used to, Von would not be able to.

" I'm sorry Von, I can't but we can keep doing this ", I say and he snatches his hand away from me.

I sigh as he gets up and starts to get ready, he leaves out my room without saying a word and I don't try to stop him either, He'll get over it.

I go to my bathroom and start clean myself up getting ready for Derrick, Once in finsihed getting ready I head downstairs to see Ebonii black ass watching TV. I really can't stand her, I wish my mom never married her daddy, but unfortunately they did get married and now Im stuck looking at her ugly ass everyday. People just don't know what I go through.

" I want to watch something ", I say walking in front of the Television.

" Raja, Move", she says trying to ignore me.

" You black ass bitch give me the remote ", I say as I march towards her.

" You must want to ass beat", Ebonii says getting up.

" Girls stop!" I hear Ebonii's father Elijah yells interrupting us.

" Dad She bothering me first ", Ebonii complains.

" Yall are sisters, compromise and Caresha is here ", he says to us.

Ebonii rolls her eyes as she hands me the remote and plops down on the couch, My bestfriend Caresha comes walking in with her pink Prada spend a night bag, she sits next to me, I watch as her father leave out and Caresha smiles evilly at Ebonii.

" Blackie hanging with us today?" Caresha asks smiling, I laugh at her crazy ass.

" Yeah unfortunately, maybe we can give her some skin cream to lighten up her skin", I say laughing.

" Give her ugly ass some beauty tips or something ", Caresha says as I flip through the channel.

" Wait, Raja turn it back to the news ", Ebonii says looking at me.

I roll my eyes but turn it back to the news and I don't believe it, It's her friend Harmoni crying her eyes out with her dad in assuming, I read the title and I don't believe my eyes, Her little sister Harlie went missing. Ebonii gets up and rushes out the door.

" Damn that's so sad", I mutter,  even though I don't like her, I feel bad.

" Her ass looks even more ugly on the TV ", Caresha says making me laugh.

" Caresha, her sister went missing", I say still laughing.

" So, she could've at least made her self look better", she says shrugging, Caresha could be so nonchalant.

"  What you think about that boy Dayvon Bennett?" I ask her,  she looks at me like in crazy

" You talking about that Dirty ass boy from the O?" She asks frowning.

" Yeah obviously ", I say rolling my eyes.

" He dirty, ugly, broke, and he hangs with those black hoes", she says.

" You really think he ugly?" I ask her chuckling.

" Raja look at his funny looking ass next time,  his ass wearing the same shoes and shit", she says shaking her head.

I nod taking in what she says, Von will definitely be the wrong choice...

_________________________________

The story is about to pick up so be paying attention!!!

What yall think about

Raja?

Caresha?

Ebonii?

Dayvon??

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!!!!

J.Royyy is outttt 💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.3K 70
𝐈 πƒπŽππ“ π‹πŽπ•π„ π„πŒ 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π…π”π‚πŠ π„πŒ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 π“π‡π„π˜ 𝐆𝐔𝐓𝐒 - πŠπˆππ† π•πŽπ.
1.4M 45.8K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
68.7K 3.9K 30
The grass is not always greener on the other side...
69.3K 2.1K 33
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ - 𝙃𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 π™Žπ™ƒπ™€ 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™„π™π™€π˜Ώ. Β© 2023 | π™†π™–π™’π™π™π™šπ™‚π™§π™šπ™–π™©