Married To Mr.Mafia ✓

De ammu7781___

Mafia Plussize Romance ❣︎ Life can change in a fraction of second. And it isn't rocket science for a person t... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
Feeling so low
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
❣︎ The End ❣︎
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Spin-off Book - Which couple u want ?

47

5.8K 252 152
De ammu7781___

Author's POV

It is morning by now , after a terrible night for everyone now they all can breath a sigh of relief that the night has passed.

It wasn't just Valli who's heart was thudding in worry for her husband.

It wasn't just Aldo who was having nightmares of Lena crying all night.

It wasn't just Stewart who's heart was drowning into a sea of sorrows including him who was drowning into alcohol.

It wasn't just Lena and Leo who were sleeping in each other's friendly embrace crying for their lost loves.

And it wasn't just Lorenzo who was crying in his cousin sister's arms about his caged love.

Because the whole Sicily city was on fire that night , a fire which was lit by the Don himself.

Armando may sound like one and be like one.

Well let us say that it wasn't exactly a proper deal Armando made with the Gucci's ...........

My eyes harden as the car starts moving.

This isn't how I expected the fucker Gucci's to play and now that I know he has his hands over mio tesoro's sister who is like my family , I am not going to let him prevail.

1....2.....3

BOOM !!

I hear the explosion sounding all across the Gucci's castle making my eyes shot open as my lips curve into a very sinister satisfied smirk.

"A-armando w-what is t-that s-sound ?" the meek childish voice of the girl in specs sitting next to me comes making my eyes to snap at her.

"Vimmi , sweetheart , that is the sound of firecrackers bursting. Turn around and see the show" I coo at smiling at her.

"Yay firecrackers !" She cheers clapping and turning around.

"Vooooov !" She exclaims with wide eyes.

"Do you like it sweetheart ?" I ask smiling at her childish face which looks like an exact replica of mio tesoro.

"Yesh Armando they are cute" she says and start giggling like a 5 year old making me chuckle.

All of a sudden she starts crying. This girl really is something.

"Why are you crying sweety ?" I ask patting her shoulder.

"I-I w-want *hiccup* Lorenzo. H-he promised m-me t-that h-he w-willl be the o-one t-t-t-to r-rescue m-m-me" she stutters hiccuping and crying.

My face hardens at the mention of his name.

"He is a no one Vimmi ! And you are not going to talk to him or see him ever again ! Forget the fuck about him !" I shout in rage making her flinch and cry harder.

Shit ! I shouldn't have shouted like that , I completely forgot she isn't feisty or as understanding as Valli.

"I am so sorry sweetheart. He is just a bad guy who wanted to hurt you , your sister and our family . We don't want anything to happen to our family do we ?" I ask cooing at her as she stops crying.

"L-lorenzo would n-never do that" she says as I wipe her tears.

"Don't you trust me Vimmi ? I am just trying to keep our family safe. As I said before he killed your uncle's family and his sister hurt my sister. Now he is trying to hurt you so that your sister Valli would get hurt which in turn would hurt me" I say rubbing her shoulder.

"You love my sister ?" She asks blinking.

"I do , very much" I reply smiling at her.

"Lorenzo said he loved me too , s-so w-why w-would h-he hurt me ?" She asks stuttering.

"He lied to you sweety. Don't believe anything he says. Got it ?" I ask patting her shoulder.

"O-ok" she stutters laying her head on my shoulder.

I pat her head , uncomfortable at first but then relaxing as I hear her snores.

Yesterday night it was easy enough for me to sneak into her room , I mean I was made the Don for a reason.

When she saw me she was hesitant and afraid at first. But then I somehow made her to believe that I won't harm her and told her how I am married to her sister Valli and showed her all the old and new photos of our family , Valli and our marriage.

Everytime I called her Vimmi she started to cry saying that my voice reminded her of her abuser. She literally acted like a child which confused me like anything. So I instead called her sweety and sweetheart which didn't bother her.

I told her how she got kidnapped away from her sister by bad people who killed their parents. She believed it in a minute. I then asked her story. She started to tell how the Gucci fucker would buy her toys and chocolates and spoil her only to come back in the night and force himself onto her.

He has literally not given her any space to understand anything and wantedly made her behave like a child.

She also told me how Lorenzo would sneak in after all those and clean her up and sing songs and narrate stories for her to sleep.

I can tell for a fact that she has grown quiet fond of him but no way I am going to let that fucker come near Vimmi ever again , he is going to forever be my enemy who killed my best friend's family and made him miserable.

I managed to kill the servant who came inside to give Vimmi dinner and wore his crappy outfit to roam the castle and fix the mini bombs that I brought along everywhere around.

I then came back to Vimmi and took her outside to my car , by the time it became almost morning. That Gucci fucker has a helluvo lot big castle and I went to every nook and corner of his hallways to fix the bombs.

It is almost 8 in the morning now and I haven't had a blink of sleep last night and yet I am sitting still typing a text in my phone to Stewart to make everyone in the house to assemble in the hall.

Being a Mafia leader has it's perks and if it means you need to stay awake for two whole days in case to succeed the mission and keep yourself alive then we should do just that without any hesitation.

I have no go but to text Stewart , I can't call him now that Vimmi is finally asleep. I am damn sure I would shout at him if I did.

As time ticks and Stewart still hasn't seen my text so I decide to call his ass.

"What the fuck are you doing ?" I grit out lowly the second he answers the call.

"D-don I just woke up" he says as I hear shuffling and bottle breaking in the background.

"Did you drink last night ?" I seeth lowly.

I hear him sigh which I take it as a yes.

"Bloody hell Stewart ! I will be there in 10 minutes and I want everyone assembled in the hall when I arrive so do a useful thing , go and wake everyone up and make sure they be in the hall when I arrive !" I whisper yell cutting the call.

He takes wrong timings to get himself drunk , that dumbass !

I have been in Sicily my whole life and the one thing I love about it is the mountains that quote our city.

I just want to go there with mio tesoro and repeatedly make love to her there.

I have never been embarrassed about the fact that I was a virgin. It is hard for a man to contain himself and I can't deny that I have used sex toys and vibrator to take me off of my sexual tension but nothing more and nothing less until day before yesterday with Valli , my tesoro.

She and her pussy , damn they have a really tight hold over me and my dick. Even if it means I would die I want to die with me deep inside her , holding her and feeling her near me , I don't know how long it has been since I became this cliché but all I know is it is because of her and for her.

As my car winds the corner and enters my mansion I shake Vimmi.

"Sweetheart wake up , we are home" I whisper shaking her.

She gasps opening her eyes.

"We are hear" I mutter as the car halts.

"Come" I say opening her side of door and she hopes out.

I start walking inside and spot everyone standing in the hall , Aldo sitting in one of the couches holding his head while Stewart stands behind him holding his. Fuckers got drunk in the worst time possible instead of sitting down and thinking about what they are gonna do.

"Armando" I hear tesoro's voice making my head to snap to her jiggling figure running down the stairs and towards me.

"Mio tesoro" I whisper as she jumps into my arms .

"I was so worried about you Armando , oh god did they hurt you ?" She gasps hugging me tight and pulling away searching my hand for any injuries.

"Tesoro I promised I would come back and I have kept my promise. No one has done anything to me relax" I say lifting her head up.

"I love you" I mutter smashing my lips to her and sealing my promise through our lips plunging my tongue into her inviting warm mouth.

"A-armando" Vimmi's meeky voice comes making me pull back.

"Who is that ?" tesoro whispers searching my eyes.

"Vimmi" I mutter looking into her eyes.

Her eyes visibly widens .

Taken by surprise as she pushes me back I stumble into one of my men's arms , watching as she runs towards Vimmi.

"Why thank you" I mutter looking at her as my men lift me up.

"No mention Don , it is my duty to keep you safe and devote my life to you no ma----"

"I didn't talk to you Mike" I say side eyeing him cutting him off as I adjust my suit.

Tears stream down my face as I cup my sister's face which looks exactly like mine in my hands.

She flinches away from me and looks at me scared.

My heart wrenches at her hesitance.

"Armando" I call looking back at him with a desperate look.

He adjustes his suit walking towards us , looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Practically I should show my back on you for pushing me down like dust but of course I wouldn't cause you are il mio tesoro after all" he says placing his hand on the small of my back making me chuckle.

"Sweetheart come here don't be afraid . Do you remember your sister Valli whom I told you about yesterday night ? This is her , see how similar she looks compared to you" he adds in a surprising sweet voice , looking at Vimmi.

"Y-you are m-my s-sister ?" She asks stuttering as she walks forward.

"Yes Vimmi , I am your sister and I won't hurt you" I say , my voice breaking a little.

I step forward and hug her with my hands around her neck.

She doesn't hug me at first but then I feel her hands come around me and hug me.

"I am so sorry for everything you have went through Vimmi. I am so so so sorry" I whisper pulling back.

"N-n-no c-cry" she says childishly , wiping my tears.

"Why is shd talking like a child ?" I whisper to Armando , pulling a little away from her.

"Let us settle her somewhere and buy her some sleep , I will tell you everything once it is all settled" he whispers back.

"Kitten !" Comes a familiar voice from the entrance making all our heads to snap at Lorenzo's running figure.

"Lorenzo" Vimmi shouts running to him and jumping on him.

What happens next makes every one of our eyes widen.

I watch with wide eyes as Vimmi connects her lips with Lorenzo's as his hands come around her waist and the back of her head.

"What is this Armando ? Why is he here kissing my sister ?" I whisper yell frowning with anger.

"I have no idea how the fucker even got to know of this let alone the reason he is sucking the soul out of your sister's mouth" he whispers back as I divert my eyes from the both where Lorenzo has his tongue down my sister's throat.

"Enough" I groan turning back towards them making Lorenzo pull back and connect his forehead with Vimmi's as he lets her down.

"Vimmi did say that Lorenzo used give her 'kissy kissies' as she quoted every time he came to her room" Armando whispers making me glare at him.

"Come here sweety" Armando says in a demanding voice.

"B-but Armando...." She stutters blinking and pouting.

"Why the heck are you threatening my kitten Armando !? Quit it already ! Now that she is back I will take care of her !" Lorenzo shouts , his forehead ticking.

"Don't be foolish fucker , she knows all about you ! Don't you sweet heart ?" Armando asks looking at Vimmi.

"Y-yes L-lorenzo , A-armando t-told m-m-me a-about h-how you t-tried t-t-t-to h-hurt m-my family" Vimmi stutters hiccuping.

"Kitten I-------"

"I hate you L-lorenzo , I h-hate y-you" Vimmi stutters cutting him off and runs towards us and hugs me crying.

I look at Lorenzo with a glare which disappears as soon as I properly look at his face.

His eyes are glistening with fresh tears as he looks at Vimmi's crying form with so much sorrow in his eyes.

"Valli take her to the room opposite to ours , I have gotten it ready for her" Armando whispers.

I nod patting on Vimmi's back.

"Come let us go to your room , your brother-in-law has made it ready overnight it seems" I say taking her face in my hands and wiping her tears.

She just holds my hand tightly , looking back at Lorenzo with tears as I lead her up the stairs.

"We will come with you" Leo , Lena and Gina say at the same time running up to us.

As we enter the room we all gasp in surprise. The room is filled with pink and toys along with many childhood photos of our family together.

"Armando has atleast a little of bit of taste left in him after all" I hear Gina whisper as I seat Vimmi on the bed and she lays down.

"Go to sleep Vimmi" I say tucking the bedsheet ontop of her.

I start patting her slowly and soon after I her soft snores indicating me she is asleep.

Time to bombard Armando with questions.....

____________________________________

VOTE. COMMENT. ENJOY. !!!!

Luv ya ❣️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

875K 32.9K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
4.5M 89.7K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
4M 78.7K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...