Rᴏʟᴇ-ᴘʟᴀʏ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ

By -Incandescent_Blaze-

More

Welcome
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Athletes ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Eastridge Men's Basketball Team
R. Han
BLACK JACKS DANCE CREW
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Dancers▄▀▄▀▄▀
Legends in the Making
BLACK JACKS: Boys China Line
BLACK JACKS: Boys Korean Line
BLACK JACKS: Girls China Line
BLACK JACKS: Girls Korean Line
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Money Makers ▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Patch Work Pieces ▄▀▄▀▄▀
A. Krim
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Chaotic Evil ▄▀▄▀▄▀
TurfWar
-The Vipers
N. Kuragari.
D. Kuragari
-Malignant Matters
L. Choi
B. Kahn
Blue Bloods
K. Reems
Then there were Four
J. Viper
J. Rose
L. Dane
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Anime Is Real ▄▀▄▀▄▀
🌏New Era🌏
🎙️Saeko Takahashi 🎙️
🤍Lira Kirisai🖤
⚡🔥 Kyoutani Takahashi🔥⚡
Tokyo Revengers
Zephrine Yasahn
Fayette Saruno
Rinnosuke Hanzō
Mitzuki Kaizuka
▀▄▀▄▀▄Thread Pages ▄▀▄▀▄▀
A Fated Romance?
Written in the Stars
Unlikely Pairs
Takes Two to Play the Game
Summmer Nights Dreams
Innocent Love

☁️Yamamoto Usagi☁️

31 1 11
By -Incandescent_Blaze-

Yamamoto Usagi

Age: 22

Nicknames: Yams, Usi, Aoi

Ability: Flight; His family line is known to be gifted with the ability of flying. This however does come at a cost. Their ability stems from a mutation. This mutation gives him a large pair of wings, with in his family they have been known to be different colors his however are black with slight midnight blue undertones in the feathers. Mindscan; He can know whatever your thinking with just one look. He gets this from his mother and it's pretty self explanitory. There is however a secret with this ability.

Classification: By technicality Imperial. However he is a half-breed

Background: He is the only child in his family to have gotten both of his parents abilities. He is the 4th kid however he is the most special kid. The secret behind the mindscan is that you can't really tell that he has it or that he's used it. At birth his parents wouldn't know but later he went on to develop or well began to grow his wings as did ever kid in the family. Yamamoto was always quiet he never really spoke much. Because he's always quiet you never really know what he's thinking at all. He was raised as an imperial and never had to deal with what halfbreeds do. Despite having everything he could possibly want sitting at the top as an imperial he's not happy with it. He wants to change things and well he's willing to go about it anyway possible and if that means by force he will do it.

Things to note: he is a total rouge. He does not stand with the system at all. He is known for standing out quite a bit among other imperials. He refused to obey the rules quite a bit. Don't be surprised though if you see him being two faced. He doesn't take no for an answer and will take what he wants. As for his wings he can fold them so they aren't a nuciance but he can't actually make them go away.

Tattoos: He has flames on his kuckles and on his bicep there is a panther.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
159K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
48.7K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
268K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး