Simply Amazing-T. Songz 1/3:E...

By DreamingAlchemist

Trey Songz is a superstar with everything he could ever want. Meanwhile Carmen is a lonely and depressed Fas... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten. 1/2
Chaptern Ten 2/2
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Simply Amazing:Chapter 13
Simply Amazing:Chapter 14
Simply Amazing:Chapter 15
Simply Amazing:Chapter 16
Simply Amazing:Chapter 17
Simply Amazing:Chapter 18
Simply Amazing:Chapter 19
Simply Amazing:Chapter 20
Simply Amazing:Chapter 21
Simply Amazing:Chapter 22
Simply Amazing:Chapter 23
Simply Amazing:Chapter 24
Simply Amazing:Chapter 25
Simply Amazing:Chapter 27
Simply Amazing:Chapter 28
Simply Amazing:Chapter 29
Simply Amazing:Chapter 30
Simply Amazing: Chapter 31
Simply Amazing:Chapter 32
Simply Amazing:Chapter 33
Simply Amazing:Chapter 34
Simply Amazing:Chapter 35
Simply Amazing:Chapter 36
Simply Amazing:Chapter 37
Simply Amazing:Chapter 38
Simply Amazing:Chapter 39
Simply Amazing:Chapter 40:Epilogue
Simply Amazing:Sequel

Simply Amazing:Chapter 26

8.2K 140 10
By DreamingAlchemist

Tremaine

I’m finally going back to work after the months and a half of being depressed and shit.At this point all that shit is completely dead to me and as far as I’m concerned,it never happened.

“Trigga!”Allen greeted me when I walked to his table in the cafe.

“Drizzy!”

I sat down in front of him and there was some tension between us.

“So what’s been going on?”I asked.

“Umm nothing really lately.What’s going on with you?”

“Same…”We both sat in silence for a few minutes just looking at each other.

“So have you talked to Chris?”Allen asked.

I looked at him blankly and I felt my blood boil.

“Okay I just asked calm down.I know what he did was wrong but maybe yu should hear the full story from both sides.This could all be a big misunderstanding.Hell you know Nicole was a hoe the boy might not even be Chris’s.”

Although the I knew Nicole was a hoe I also know Chris is too.

Flashback.

Allen and I stood in the doorway and watched a crowd form around some girl’s bed.

Chris called us over for back up when he saw one of his girlfriends in the house.

“Wow they are going to fuck him up.”Allen said simultaneously shaking his head.

“Look I’m sorry”Chris Yelled.

“It was and accident,Damn!. How the fuck do you all even know each other?”

“We’re sisters!”The girl in the back holding a baseball ball shouted.

“Damn!”Allen and I said in unison.

Chris yellow ass started to get pale and he looked over to us,but we just smiled at him.

“What the fuck was that?”I asked when I heard a loud thumping on the door.

One girl unlocked the door and a huge dude (Michael Clarke Duncan)came in the room looking pissed.

“Daddy that’s him”a smaller girl said pointing to Chris who looked like he was about to be sick.

The guy walked over right in front of Chris and grabbed him buy his neck.

Me and Allen thought about helping him but then I wanted to live to tell this story later…..Sorry Chris.

Chris’s face was red when he was being choked up the wall and then I saw water dripping down.

“Oh shit he peed on himself!”The girl with the bat shouted making the whole room burst into laughter.

The man looked at Chris’s wet pants and started chuckling.”Get the fuck out of my house and don’t come back….little bitch.”He said dropping Chris and letting him slide to the ground.

We both helped Chris up and made it to his house with straight faces.

“That shit was crazy”he muttered and we finally let go off the laughs we were holding in.

End of Flashback

“Lets it’s over with so lets move on.”I said and we did our handshake.

“Yeah I-“he stopped and looked past me and I turned around to make eye contact with Nicole.

She looked guilty and sorry but that is a page of my past I would deal with later.

Allen and I walked out like we didn’t see her by the time I got to the door I heard her crying.

Carmen

The knocking on my door startled me and I dropped my bowl of cereal.

“Crap!”I muttered stomping to the door.

I looked and the figure looked familiar but I couldn’t figure out who it was.

“Who is it?”

“Your unfriendly neighborhood spider-man.”the dryly replied and I opened the door.

“Riley?”I gasped. (On the right)

Duh,How many spider mans do you have in your neighborhood?”

“Riley!!”I exclaimed hugging her.

“Okay enough of that.You got food?”She asked walking into the kitchen.

“No…”

“Ugh.Oh Yeah Hey I forgot to say that.”she shrugged.

“What are you doing in LA?”

“I’m fishing school,I guess.That’s enough about me we should go to the park.”

“Okay..”I put on my shoes and coat and we walked to the park down the street.

I’m silent now but I Know Something is up…..

Tyga

Its been a week since I last talked to Asia and today I’m landing in Miami to see her.

She agreed to meet me at a Starbucks so we could have some serious talk.

“Hi”she said when I walked in and hugged her.

“Hey.How have you been?”

“I’ve been good….”

“So what did you need to talk about?”I raised my eyebrows.

The waitress brought me a latte and I thanked her.

“Umm I’m not sure how to say it.”She looked down nervously.

“You’re not dying are you?”

“No”she laughed making me laugh.

“I’m pregnant….”she said making me stop my laughing and nearly drop my coffee.

Pregnant?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 70.7K 22
[Caution-Mature Audience] The ORIGINAL "The Babysitter" story Re-Publishing this story as I edit each chapter. Please bare with me readers. One of...
14.9K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!
31.7K 1.1K 30
Book 2/3 in the Carmen and Tremaine series. Carmen has blossomed into an amazing mother and photographer. She left her past in LA seven years ago and...
1M 35.5K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...