โ™”52 Hzโ™š || ๐Š. ๐“๐ ๐ฑ ๐Œ!๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By limpidsouls

โ™šKageyama Tobio x Male Readerโ™” "Why do you keep calling him king?" "Because he rules the court like a king." ... More

Notice
1 || One
2 || Two
3 || Three
4 || Four
5 || Five
6 || Six
7 || Seven
8 || Eight
9 || Nine
10 || Ten
11 || Eleven
12 || Twelve
13 | Thirteen
14 || Fourteen
15 || Fifteen
16 || Sixteen
17 || Seventeen
18 || Eighteen
20 || Twenty
21 || Twenty One
22 || Twenty Two
23 || Twenty Three
24 || Twenty Four
25 || Twenty Five
26 || Twenty Six
27 || Twenty Seven
28 || Twenty Eight
29 || Twenty Nine
30 || Thirty.

19 || Nineteen

1.6K 70 11
By limpidsouls

LOVE IS ENDLESS, I HOPE WE ARE TOO

3RD PERSON

The two males came back after finishing their food. Upon arriving, they saw that it was already the last band performing.

They sat with the rest of their friends, (Y/N) praying that no one would notice how red his eyes are.

Thankfully, no one really paid attention to them. They just greeted the two and focused back on the performance.

Soon enough, the performance ended, cheers erupted throughout the crowd. 

The announcement of the winners will be announced later when the voting time ends.

Everyone went and lined to vote for the bands they think did best.

The four first years of Class A-1 was nervous but whatever the results be, they'd accept it wholeheartedly.

After they've gathered enough votes, the MC came back all giddy.

"I now have the list of winners! Are you ready everyone?!" He screamed loudly making a few students cover their ears. Nonetheless, the crowd still cheered.

"Does he ever shut up?" Haru commented making his friends laugh.

"I will first announce the 3rd place!" He said as he cleared his throat.

"The third place goes to..." He tried to making it suspense but it just annoyed everyone.

"Hurry up!" A student amongst the crowd yelled, making the others laugh.

"Rude! Anyways, the third place goes to 2nd Year Class B-2!" He shouted, everyone clapping as the Class B-2 came to collect their prize.

"Now... I will announce two candidates for the 1st place!" He screamed, gasps could be heard.

"So it's among... the first years and the third years!"  

Everyone was so excited about it, they all screamed.

"The candidates are: First year's Class A-1 and Third year's Class A-3!"

(Y/N) and Haru was already jumping around, feeling happy that their classmates are among the candidates.

"And the first place goes to... Class A...3!" He announced, resulting to a chaos in the crowd.

The six first years were just standing there, smiles visible on their faces.

"Congratulations! You four did great!" (Y/N) said as he hugged them.

Haru, who is in tears, approached them slowly. 

"Y-you were supposed to win! I'm throwing hands!" He said as he marched towards the judges but their bandmates held him.

"This was a great experience for us! I hope we could participate in something like this next time!" Hinata cheered, the other three agreeing.

"You all are welcomed in the club anytime." Kai smiled at them.

(Y/N) smiled at the sight, then he turned to see Kageyama looking down.

He approached the tall male, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?" (Y/N) asked, trying to see his facial expression.

"N-nothing..." Kageyama spoke, disappointment can be heard from his voice.

(Y/N) sighed, he knows Kageyama was not satisfied with the results but he wanted to hear it directly from him.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" 

Silence.

(Y/N) sighs again, "Tobio?"

"I-I just wanted to win the first place.. to make you proud..." He said softly, still head down.

(Y/N) was surprised to hear the words from Kageyama's mouth. 

"I practiced very hard.. We did our best, but our best wasn't enough..." Kageyama said before sighing.

Silence surrounded them again, but soon after, (Y/N) chuckled.

Looking up, Kageyama was mesmerized by (Y/N)'s beauty. He stared at him for a very long time, admiring (Y/N).

But he was brought back to reality when (Y/N) pinched both of his cheeks.

"You're so cute! What are you even saying? The fact the you wanted to play instruments made me proud already." (Y/N) said as he smiled.

The tall boy gazed at the shorter, unable to speak.

"You did a very good job, don't beat yourself into it okay? 2nd place is already high enough!" (Y/N) said, making Kageyama smile.

"Yeah."

(Y/N)

It's currently the second day and Haru is clowning already. He's like a child who's never been into a festival before.

Then the greatest idea came across my head.

I asked Tobio to come with me and he just followed me.

We then appeared to the marriage booth, shocking Tobio.

"E-eh?! Why are we here?" He asked me.

"I'm gonna list Haru and Shoyo's name!" I grinned.

"Oh" he said with a hint of disappointment in his tone.

"Hm?" I was about to turn around when the student who manages the booth called me.

"Hey (Y/N)! What're you doing here?" A girl from Class B asked.

"I want you to make these two married." I said as I wrote Shoyo and Haru's name.

When you get married, you won't be able to get anyone married anymore which will be a win-win for me.

Tobio and I sat on the nearby bench, readying our cameras.

"Hinata Shoyo and Haruki Yamato, please proceed to the marriage booth." The announcement was heard across the schoolgrounds.

"Eh?!" Suddenly two loud screams could be heard.

Kags and I laughed our asses off when Shoyo and Haru was being dragged by two other students.

They spot us and immediately knew what was going on.

"W-wait! Is this serious?!" Haru asked.

"Yes, if you two don't get married, you would be transferred on the prison and stay there for an hour." She explained.

The two just sighed, giving up. They were asked to shoot photos and Haru was asked to put the ring on Shoyo's finger and vise versa.

I was dying. Both of them are as red as a tomato, avoiding each other's eyes.

I looked over Tobio to see him smiling, though there's something off about his smile.

His eyes has... envy?

Wait.

Does he..

LIKE SHOYO?!

I looked down, feeling a bit guilty.

I should've asked him first, god I'm so dumb!

The two then came back with their photos and matching rings that they're not supposed to remove for a day.

"Well well, I wonder whose idea was this?" Haru asked, glaring at me.

"Hehe, I'm sorry..." I said awkwardly, still feeling bad.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Haru asked, probably sensing it.

"N-nothing! Let's go, I'll treat you all ice cream." I smiled.

I saw Tobio staring at me so I just looked somewhere else.

We were about to leave when...

"(L/N) (Y/N) and Kageyama Tobio, please proceed to the marriage booth." was heard from the speakers.

"H-Huh?!" 

≿━━━━༺♚༻━━━━≾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 823 36
My BKDK | DKBK One Shot Fanfic Collection --------&&& Pure bkdk / dkbk so if you don't like them, or one of them, please don't read or don't add this...
99.8K 4.5K 9
"Hinata, do you like Kageyama?" "Uh.. yeah. A-As in, I like him as a teammate! A.. friend." "No, he meant like like. You know. Love." - Bot...
121K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with โœ”๏ธ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...