Adopted by the Italian Mafia

By AveryJohansen8208

Raven Scarlett Delilah, a dangerous 14-year-old orphan girl. On the outside, she may seem innocent and sweet... More

Cast #1
Prologue
Chapter 1: Confession
Chapter 2: Promises
Chapter 3: New Home
Chapter 4: Seriously?
Chapter 5: 2nd Day of Staying
Chapter 6: Training with Callahan Valentine
Chapter 7: Oh, this little-
Why I haven't been updating
Chapter 8: Getting ready
Chapter 10: Meeting my 'Uncle Rodrigo'
Chapter 11: Table Manners
Chapter 12: Private School, Here I Come
Chapter 13: Can I stab their eyes out?
! Some News !
Chapter 14: Rich Brats
Chapter 15: Hale = F**king Bronze
! Another News !
Chapter 16: "You think I can 'chillax'?!"
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT/QUESTION
N E W C A S T #1
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1: Interested in Adopting
IMPORTANT NEWS
Chapter 2: Is this Good Luck or Bad Luck?
Chapter 3: I'm Not Ready for Goodbyes
Chapter 4: Leaving for Italy
Please don't hate me for this...
WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING
IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 9: First Fight

4.5K 106 13
By AveryJohansen8208

(^^^The mask Raven is going to wear)

Raven's POV

I have finally arrived to the place of the entrance towards the underwater/underground place. I cannot wait to finally let my fist work. There are some security here and there but they suck. They can't even notice me sneaking through the garden to get to the swimming pool. So far, there are 2 other people in the swimming pool. Those 2 other people (who are both men) dived down and they never got back up. It's because they already entered the code to open the entrance of the underwater place. 

Soon, when they are totally gone, I slid into the pool quietly with my duffle bag by my side. I thanked myself for making my duffle bag waterproof. I took a deep breath and dived down the water with my eyes wide open. I saw the door and the security 10-digit passcode. I punched in the passcode which is 0-0-3-4-4-8-1-9-8-2. As soon as I typed those in, the door finally opened and I went down through the door. The door automatically shut by itself and I make my way through the tunnel that is 15 meters long and 2 meters wide. 

I can hold my breath up to 3 minutes maximum, so I can definitely hold my breath long enough until I reach the end of the tunnel. I swam quickly and when I found the end of the tunnel, it is another tunnel and I pressed a green button and soon, the door opened and I end up in this room. Some of the water entered to this room but I could breathe now. 

"Reducing the water now." A robotic female voice rang through this room. 

Slowly, the water that entered the room that only reached my thigh finally reduce until there are no water left. Finally, the door of the room opened but I slipped on my mask that covered my eyes and nose before I entered the place. It is amazing and better than I expected. There are some who are drinking champagne, wine, beer and any other alcoholic drinks and most of them are wearing fancy designer's outfit. Most of the woman here wore expensive dresses that hugged their body like a second skin, while the men wore expensive suit like Calvin Klein's suit. 

Then, I saw someone very familiar. Dad, Sophia, Angelo, Giovanni and apparently, 1/60 of the Italian Mafia are here. I bet they are going to bet on the fight. I looked around the place, trying to search for anyone more familiar. Finally, my eyes stopped to my one and only, Eric Bronze. That is something I am not surprised at. I know that Eric won't leave me all alone in this underground business. He cared for me too much. He is like a brother to me and he treats me like a sister. 

I cautiously walk through people and I could see some men giving me lustful looks, considering I am only in my sport bra and Nike short. I tapped Eric's shoulder, considering that his back is facing me. He immediately turned around and pressed the knife he carries to my neck but I blocked it by trapping the knife between my index finger and thumb. Eric sighed in relief when it is just me and I just smiled at him and winked, making Eric smile too. 

He put the knife away and took out his hand, wanting me to shake it but I just took his hand and pull him towards me. When he is close enough, I hugged the life out of him. He patted my back gently. After we pulled way, I looked at him. Thankfully, I am 5'7" and he is only 6'2", so our height are not that different. 

"Γεια σου Έρικ, χαίρομαι που σε ξαναβλέπω." I said to Eric in Greek. (Hey Eric, nice to see you again.)

Luckily, he understands Greek, so I won't be worried if someone finds out what we are talking about. Eric answered almost immediately. 

"Ειμαι καλος. Πώς είσαι Raven;" Eric answered my question. (I am good, how are you Raven?)

"Καλα κι εγω. Πώς είναι οι «άλλοι» πίσω στις ΗΠΑ;" I once again asked. (I am good too. How's the 'others' back in USA?) 

"Είναι μια χαρά. Αλλά τους λείπει ο καλύτερος μαχητής δρόμου των ΗΠΑ." Eric responded, making me nod my head understandingly. (They are just fine. But they miss USA's best street fighter.)

Of course they miss me. I am their champion and their 'angel'. In the underground back in USA, I am both kind, ruthless and fierce. That is what they like about me. To be honest, most gangs have a soft spot for me because I either helped their fighters or I have saved their gang. But some gangs wanted to kill me. I even have met the American Mafia. The leader of the American Mafia is Jonathan Harrington Garcia. I met him thrice in the underground. He asked me to join his mafia but I declined but we are still allies and friends, even though we are 16 years different. Yes, Jonathan Garcia is 30 years old and he is someone I really care about. He knows my identity, but he sworn to not tell anyone about my identity and I trusted him. 

"So, have you sign me up?" I asked Eric in English now with my British accent.

"Yes, they aren't exactly... confident that you'll win." Eric confessed and I let out a bitter chuckle. 

"Oh, they always think low of woman. I will show them how low they are." I said with a dangerous tone that made Eric shudder because the last time someone think low of me or other women, they end up with 1/4 of the bones in their body broke. 

"Wow, take it easy tiger. They haven't see you up in a fight yet." Eric tried to calm me down, which is only 5.55% working. 

"Oh, they will see me fight." I told him confidently and cracked my knuckles. 

I turned my attention to the boxing ring as the 'host' entered to the middle of the boxing ring with a microphone on his right hand. He cleared his throat, gaining attention from all the people in this huge room.

"Ladies and gents and anyone in between. Welcome to the underwater fights!" The crowd cheered, "Now, before we start, make sure you put your bets. Tonight, our champion, from the Italian Mafia, Rodrigo Romano, will fight a newbie. The newbie's name is Death's Queen." 

The crowd 'booed' when they heard my code name, thinking that I am someone that wouldn't last a second. I clenched my fists and Eric saw this, so he put a comforting hand on my clenched fist. He really makes me calm. He may be my manager but he is also like a big brother for me. 

"C'mon, place your bets people." The host said with the microphone. 

People put their own bets in a table and there's no one who put their bets on me, making me smirk. There are around 10 bundle of money, which means there is $100 000 for me when I win. There is no 'if I win' because I know I am going to win. 

"Okay, now please welcome Rodrigo Romano!" The crowd cheers wildly as my 'uncle' stepped into the boxing ring. 

"Now, please welcome Death's Queen!" The crowd 'booed' but I ignored it and stepped into the ring. 

My 'uncle' is only 6'4" and he just turned 22 years old 4 months ago. Some people wolf whistled and cat called at me making me clench my jaw. Rodrigo looked at me hungrily and I resisted myself from gagging. He is my 'uncle' and he is eying me with lustful looks. Yeah, I know I am 'hot' with 8 pack abs but it doesn't mean that he has to stare at me like a prey. 

The host shouted the word for us to start and quickly, I looked at him, trying to search for some weak spots. I can't help but notice the way he try to hide his limp on his left leg. That is one hell of a weak spot. I think anyone close enough can notice it. Rodrigo, not waiting any second, immediately attacked me with his fist, aiming for my jaw. Before his jaw hit my face, I caught his fist in my left hand and I was about to spin it, but he tried to sweep me off my feet. Keyword: tried. I jumped immediately and ducked as another fist came coming for me. I stood up quickly and landed a blow on his jaw very quickly that Rodrigo couldn't even block it. He went back and I saw a bruise starting to grow on his jaw. I smirked, making Rodrigo angry. 

He lunged at me quicker and stronger this time. But I manage to block or dodge his attacks. Finally tired of being in defense, it is time for me to attack. Rodrigo started getting tired, so I quickly do a move that I haven't used for a long time. 

After doing that movement, Rodrigo immediately went down to the ground of the boxing ring and I quickly pinned his arm behind his back and dislocated his shoulder. The sound of it made some people cringe and some smirk. Rodrigo let out a pained groan and I smiled dangerously. 

The host recovered from his shocked trance as I let go of Rodrigo's arm and the host went up to the middle of the boxing ring. 

"Well, apparently we have a new champion in the underwater fights! Death Queen!" The host shouted out in both excitement and shock. 

It is quiet for 2 seconds until the crowd went crazy and wild with cheers. But some who betted on Rodrigo grunts in annoyance. I looked over to 'Uncle Rodrigo' and notice that he is already surrounded by Lorenzo, Angelo and Giovanni. They are trying to analyze the dislocation of the shoulder. I walked to Rodrigo, which makes dad, Angelo and Giovanni glare at me 'dangerously' but to me, it is just a seal glare, which is not that scary for me.

"Move aside." I slowly and dangerously said to dad, Angelo and Giovanni. 

This made the whole crowd silent and watch at what I am about to do. 

"Why the f*ck should I listen to you?!" Dad growled, making me want to laugh but I gave him 50% from my scariest glare, making dad gulp silently. 

Dad backed away along with Angelo and Giovanni and I make my way towards Rodrigo and I knelt down beside him. I analyzed his dislocation and it is similar to the dislocation that I have ever fixed from my opponent a week ago, before I move here. I put my both of my hands on the correct position and location on Rodrigo's shoulder and I could feel Lorenzo, Angelo and Giovanni starting to reach for their weapons. 

"What the f*ck are you gonna do?!" Rodrigo growled and I smirked at him. 

"You'll be thanking me." I said to him casually with the smirk and pop his dislocated shoulder back on its right place.

The sound of the pop made some people gulp and Rodrigo grunted in both pain and relief. Rodrigo started to move his dislocated shoulder that I fixed up. He moved it and of course, felt no more pain or discomfort from the dislocation that I fixed. Rodrigo looked at me with confusion, just like the way other people in this room looked at me. 

"Why did you help?" His question rang through the silent room. 

I just stayed quiet and went out of the boxing ring and took my duffle bag that laid near the boxing ring. I open it and shove the money inside. But I don't put a bundle of money (which is $10 000) inside the duffle bag because Rodrigo earned that one bundle of money. I zipped the duffle bag closed and hang it over my shoulder. 

"Here. You deserve the money. You are a good fighter, but you really need to practice more. Consider this money as a... reward." I said loud enough (with my British accent) so that he can hear me. 

I tossed the bundle of money to Rodrigo and he just stared at me with confusion. I smirked and signaled I looked at Eric and gestured my head towards the entrance and the exit of this place. Eric who understands nodded at me and walked beside me I looked back to the crowd who still looks frozen and shocked. They watched my every move. I saluted them with two fingers and turned towards the exit and the entrance of this underwater place. I entered the room that automatically opened and is where the water is reduced. The door automatically closed and I pressed another green button. The door towards the tunnel opened and I took a deep breath, along with Eric. We swim towards the tunnel I previously swam at and both Eric and I swim quickly. 

We reached to the other end of the tunnel, which is the bottom of the swimming pool and of course, I have to punch the same 10-digit passcode so that this door beneath the swimming pool will open. I quickly punched the numbers and finally, the door opened. I swam out first, then Eric came out second. I breathed in the fresh air and let out a sigh. 

"Gee, thanks for the waterproof suit that you made for me. It is really helpful." Eric thanked me as he noticed that his suit is not wet at all because I made it waterproof. 

"You're welcome. C'mon. Let's get outta here." I said and stepped out of the swimming pool along with Eric. 

I handed Eric 2 bundles of money (which is $20 000) and I went back home quickly before anyone noticed that I am gone. Thankfully, I arrived back at home on time and I take a shower, brush my teeth and changed to my tank top and black shorts and fell asleep immediately after my head hits the pillow. The money is safe because I put it in a hidden spot in this room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 15.3K 48
There isn't room for relationships,love or the show of emotions in the Italian mafia,that was proven when Mason Russo lost the love of his life,Selin...
683K 11.2K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
3.1M 81.8K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...