His Wolf Pup - a Jasper Hale...

By MadMadieB

Meeting the Cullens forever changed my life. I thought I was destined to live a terrible life alone, and then... More

1- Forks, Washington
2- Sophmore Year of High School
4- Imprinting
5- The Family
6- The Beginning of a New Friendship
7- Accusations
8- Friends Help Each Other
9- Secrets Undone
10- Telling the Truth
11- Imprinted
12- Cheif Swan
13- A New Normal
14- A New Year
15- A New Name
16- Happy Tears
17- Christmas
18- New Girl
19- Edward and His Blood Singer
20- An Unfortunate Accident
21- The Hospital
22- Dress Shopping
23- Vampires To The Rescue
24- Trust
25- Bella Meets the Family
26- America's Favorite Pastime
27- Nomads
28- Splitting Up
29- On The Run
30- The Aftermath
31- Overwhelmed
32- Prom
33- Summer Break
34- Surprise!
35- Bella's Birthday
36- A Conversation
37- A Fight
38- A Night on the Rez
39- A Problem
40- Stupid Vampires Make Stupid Decisions
41- Bella and Jacob
42- Close Calls
43- This is Really Bad
44- Volterra, Italy
45- How?
46- We Need to Talk
47- Carlisle's Explanation
48- Unpacking
49- Family Meeting
50- A Walk Turned Wrong
51- Small Changes
52- A Valentine's Day to Remember
53- Phasing
54- Another Game
55- Visions
56- Victoria
57- Injuries
58- A Wolf in a Vampire's House
59- Selfish People
60- Bella is the Worst
61- New and Worse Problems
62- Best Day Ever
63- A Picnic
64- Training
65- I'm Scared
66- Up a Mountain
67- The Newborn Army
68- Pain
69- I'm Sorry
70- Game Night
71- Finals Week
72- Graduation
73- After Party
74- Mario Kart
75- One Perfect Moment
76- Ruined by Harsh Realities
77- Changing
78- Everyone Knows
79- New Abilities
80- Happy
81- Alphas
82- A Birthday
83- My Old Pack
84- A New Outcome
85- Decisions
86- The Day Before
87- I'm Getting Married
88- I Do
89- Photos
90- A Reception of Chaos
91- Isle Esme
92- Problems
93- Seth's Mom
94- Adoption
95- How is This Possible?
96- Baby Names
97- Mom and Dad
98- Charlotte
99- Little Sister
100- You Nicknamed My Daughter?
101- Costumes
102- Snow
103- The Volturi in Forks
104- Decorations
105- A Christmas With Everyone
106- Whatever Happens
107- Broken Rules
108- Celebrating
109- A Camping Trip
110- The Kids
111- Not His Imprint
112- Losing and Getting Lost
113- Hopeless Romantic
114- A Fair
115- Four Kids
116- One Last Christmas
117- Goodbye
Author's Note

3- New Kids

63.7K 1.6K 295
By MadMadieB

My day seemed to pass by as slowly as possible. Every class was the same; find my seat, realize the kid next to me is going to drive me nuts, get the syllabus, listen to the teacher explain that this year will be incredible, watch someone across the room fall asleep, realize 15 minutes have passed, hope the rest of class goes by faster, realize it will now go slower than before. The first day of school is very monotonous.

Luckily before I knew it, it was lunchtime. Everyone throughout the school gathered together in the cafeteria to eat and gossip. The big news of the day was still the new kids who I had yet to see. I figured that would soon change since they would also need to eat lunch.

I grabbed my food before sitting down at the table I knew Jessica always sat at. As soon as I sat down, I was surrounded by some of her friends, Angela Weber, Mike Newton, Tyler Crowley, and Lauren Mallory. Those who I had not seen yet said hello before their conversation turned to the only other topic available.

"They are seriously hot," Lauren said as she ate some fries from her plate.

"I know," Angela replied. "And they look so similar; how are they not related?"

"Wait, what?" I asked. All eyes turned to me as I spoke. "They're not related?"

"Do you seriously know nothing still?" Jessica asked me.

I shook my head as my answer caused her to groan in frustration. "You are so helpless at social interaction. The new kids aren't actually siblings. They're all somehow related to Dr. Cullen and his wife, and they adopted them at some point. But they all look so similar. Rumor has it they're all in relationships with each other."

"Gross," Mike said, causing us to look at him.

"We'll, I guess if they're not actually related, it's not illegal." Lauren's tone made it evident that she disapproved of the idea of them dating at all.

"Look, here they come."

While conversations continued, it was clear everyone was talking about the group of teens who just entered the cafeteria.

Jessica decided to start telling me about them as they made their way to a table across the room. I couldn't see any of their faces as they were walking away from us. "The one with the shaggy brown hair is Edward, he's in my first-period class, and he's not very talkative."

Edward walked ahead of his siblings and sat down first. He sat and looked my way immediately, his golden eyes locking with mine as they widened in recognition.

You have got to be kidding me.

"The tall blonde is Rosalie, and the buff guy next to her is Emmet. I think they're dating."

Both of them sat down on the left of Edward, watching him with a curious expression before following his gaze and turning to see me. Their pale complexions matched Edward's perfectly.

Of all the people in the world who could have moved here, it had to be them.

"The small girl is Alice, and the boy who looks to be in pain is Noah."

They took their seats opposite Rosalie and Emmet, leaving one seat left, facing away from me.

Of course, a coven of vampires moved to Forks, Washington. That's just my luck. My wolf would love this development.

As I thought the word "wolf," I saw Edward's eyes widen even more.

Oh great, he's a mind reader. Hi Edward, please don't kill me.

His face relaxed as the final boy sat down, blocking my view of Edward.

"And that is Jasper. He, Rosalie, and Noah are related, and the other three are too."

I ignored my table as they continued talking while I watched the table of Vampires. They hadn't killed anyone yet, so that was a good sign that maybe they wouldn't kill me. I could tell they were all talking to each other, but I couldn't catch anything they said.

Whatever it was, it caused Jasper to turn in his seat and face me. His golden eyes locked with mine, and I felt a pulling sensation in my gut.

All else faded away as I looked at Jasper's face. His blonde hair looked to have been styled earlier in the morning, but it had gotten loose throughout the day. His golden eyes looked the same as his siblings, but to me, they resembled pure honey, unlike his siblings.

I snapped out of my daze as I realized the most important thing ever:

I just imprinted on Jasper-

A vampire.

I stood up in one swift movement, grabbed my bag, and mumbled something as I ran away from the cafeteria.

I thought one coherent thought before my brain switched onto full panic mode, Edward, please don't tell Jasper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 18.6K 32
❝ And then it hit her. It was the way he would tell cheesy jokes, and text her first thing in the morning. It was the way he would give her piggyback...
511K 18.2K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...
507K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...
113K 2.1K 46
"I was always shy. I always keep quiet about my feelings but things are different now...i'm different. Thanks to him. He's honestly the best thing th...