๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐„๐ โžค Ray

By Amanda_Grathan

In which Ray starts to have feelings for a girl who once loved Norman. "I wish you loved me in another 2 ๐“๐... More

แดœษดา“แดส€แด‡sแด‡แด‡ษด - แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡แด… ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€สŸแด€ษดแด…
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
Yes, An Author's Note
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
UPDATESโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€

979 68 240
By Amanda_Grathan

How in the world will they manage to get a riff-off on the spot?

Clara started to sing, with one of her friends accompanying her with some clapping for beating and singing for some tuning; they were pretty good harmonizing. But, (Y/N) doesn't even know what to sing right on the spot. Clara didn't even specify any categories.

She sighed internally, worry and panicking will only make her situation much worse.

Right when Clara was about to sing Ray interrupted her by singing instead, with nothing but his voice heard across the stadium. "Saturday morning, jumped out of bed. And put on my best suit." Ray sang.

(Y/N) held in a laugh seeing Clara surprised and flustered by his sudden interruption. Damn, he got some nerves. "Got in the car and raced like a jet, all the way to you." Ray hit her shoulder, ushering her to accompany his singing.

(Y/N) sang the tune of the song, while also mocking Clara. "Knocked on your door with heart in my hand, to ask you a question. Cause I know that you're an old-fashioned man, yeah."

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life, say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know." Ray sang. "You say I'll never get the blessing till the day I die. Tough luck my friend but the answer is no."

"Why you gotta be so rude?" (Y/N) and Ray sang together, which caught Ray off guard for a moment. "Don't you know I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway."

"Marry that girl." (Y/N) sang and Ray sang after her. "Marry her anyway."

"Marry that girl, no matter what you say. And we'll be a family." Ray sang. "Why you gotta be so rude-"

"It's been said and done, every beautiful thoughts been already sung." Clara interjected. "And I guess right now, here's another one so your melody will play on and on."

"With the best of them, you are beautiful. Like a dream come alive, incredible." Clara sang, smiling at Ray; though the boy only ignored her flirtation. "A centerfold miracle, lyrical."

"You saved my life again, and I want you to know baby- I, I love you like a love song baby." (Y/N) cringed at the lyrics, hearing it from her was so cringe. "I, I love you like a love song baby."

"And I keep hitting repeat-"

"Baby can't you see? I'm calling?" (Y/N) smirked. "A guy like you, should wear a warning."

"It's dangerous, I'm fallin." (Y/N) smirks again, making the crowd in an uproar.

Who wouldn't want some drama on stage? She didn't. They probably are just shouting because of Ray and the drama, being the center of attention had its troubles for her. She's very conscious on stage.

"There's no escape, I can't wait." (Y/N) sang. "You're dangerous, I'm lovin it."

The song was pretty good, but the lyrics were kinda concerning to (Y/N). She skipped some lyrics, singing onto the chorus. "I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?"

"And I love what you do," (Y/N) rolls her eyes. "Don't you know that you're toxic?"

That part definitely was her mocking Clara. Just look at the brunette's face, all scrunched up in anger. "What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being confident?" Clara smirks her way up to (Y/N).

"It's time to get the chains out, Is your tongue tied up? Cause this is my ground, and I'm dangerous. And you can get out cause it's all about me today!" Clara sang.

"So you say I'm complicated? That I must be out of my mind? But you had me underrated, rated, rated."

"What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being confident?" Clara sang infront of her face. Pft, she calls that confidence?

"Now payback is a bad b-tch, and baby I'm the baddest. You're f-ckin' with a savage." (Y/N) interrupted her, smiling. "Can't have this, can't have this."

"And it'd be nice of me to be easy on you." (Y/N) shrugged. "But nah."

"Baby, I'm sorry." (Y/N) dramatically gasps in irony. "Not sorry." She winked.

"Baby, I'm sorry." (Y/N) sang, while Ray sang after her. "She's not sorry." And yes, after a single line the whole crowd just got even louder after hearing him sing again.

"Feeling inspired because the tables got turned." (Y/N) sang, smirking at Clara's indescribable face. "Yeah I'm on fire and I know that it burns."

"Baby, fineness is the way to kill. Tell me how it feel, bet it's such a bitter pill."

"And yeah, I know you thought you had bigger, better things. Bet right now this stings."

"'Cause the grass is greener under me
Bright as technicolor, I can tell that you can see. And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this
But it gets worse." Ah, just insulting your disliked persons is so good and cruel. But well, it felt good. Clara will definitely hate her more after this.

"Now payback is a bad b-tch. And baby, I'm the baddest."

"You fuckin' with a savage. Can't have this, can't have this. And it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya, but nah."

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"I'm not sorry! Feelin inspired, cause the tables have turned. Yeah I'm on fire and I know that it burns." (Y/N) paused, and waited for her to sing back at her but she's real quiet staring at her.

The crowd cheered; literally the whole stadium was screaming once she dropped the microphone infront of Clara, a way to tell her it was over. Man, that was tiring and embarrassing.

"Impressive show, students!" Leslie said through his microphone. Ah, maybe he thought this was all for show. But it was just a way of Clara humiliating her, thankfully it backfired.

Clara did not have a happy face. Right after Leslie's acknowledgment, she glares at her one more time before walking towards the backstage. Yeah, Clara definitely hated her more than ever.

After bidding the crowd a goodbye, they were greeted by many excited faces behind the stage. They were congratulating them for standing up to Clara, because it seems none of them had. It's convenient for the plot, according to the one writing.

She did not like a crowd and only Kai was tolerable. "Wah! You really told her." Kai said in amusement.

"I swear if you don't win this I'm going to complain." Kai said, smiling. He really reminds her of a cheerful kid.

She turns to her side surprised and panicking. Not because Ray was audibly yawning from exhaustion, but because of Ray's friends making their way towards them.

"Ray! Man you were so cool!" A familiar boy said loudly. "And Clara, whoever that is, hah! You showed her some."

An olive green haired girl with thin glasses sighed and covered her face due to Don's statement. "Anyway, nice performance guys." She smiled. (Y/N) assumed this was Gilda, the mom from the groupchat. Yes, she remembers.

"Ray! Ray! Ray!" Emma's voice was heard from behind. "Congratulations! Ah-" She almost tripped due to running so fast but luckily (Y/N) caught her in time.

"Ah! Congratulations too (Y/N)!" Emma giggled as she stands up. Seriously, why was everyone greeting them congratulations? It's not like they've won.

"(Y/N), Emma told me you'd come to our party tonight." Gilda asked. "That'd be really great."

"Yeah, I'm taking him too." (Y/N) motioned her hands to Kai. "Ya cool with that?"

Gilda looked at him for a second with some hesitation. "We don't mind." She smiled at the end.

"You can just go with Ray since you don't know where I live." Gilda smiled at her.

"Or I'll text her your address." Ray interjected.

"Right! That's okay too." Gilda agreed.

After some talking with them, she was abruptly pulled by the side by none other than Norman. He took her to some place vacant and there were no people around.

She glared at him, leaving him immediately. "Wait, (Y/N)-"

"I said to not talk to me, are you deaf?!" (Y/N) exclaimed at him. "Just pretend I don't exist! Just pretend I'm not your classmate! Just like how you pretended I was somebody else."

Norman was taken back at her statement. "(Y/N), it was just a mistake. You never let me explain-"

"Because I don't want to hear it! Agh!" She shouted at him, letting her anger out. She just wanted to scream all her anger and sadness away. Inhaling, she put her hands on her hips and smiled at him very fakely.

"Now if you'll excuse me," (Y/N) said, pushed him to the side. "I'm going to go now."

Norman didn't even bother following her, since he probably knew she'll just shout at him again or maybe punch him. (Y/N) peacefully went back to the backstage where Kai was trying to find her. "Where have you been, dude?" Kai asked.

"Got into a little argument." (Y/N) said. "Are they announcing the winner already?"

"Yeah." Kai said. "Wait! Maybe you'll be the winner, let's go and see!" Kai grabbed her to the side of the stage.

"-winner is Norman and Emma who performed the iconic Bad Romance!" Mister Leslie announced, and everyone screamed.

Emma was by the other side of the stage, totally clueless. When Gilda ushered her that she was the one who won, she widened her eyes and screamed. "Wait, we won?! Norman where the hell are you?! We won!"

Norman got there just in time, giving Emma a fake smile. "Yeah, congratulations to us."

They received the price, some gold trophy and some cash. After that, they were greeted by everyone; also being described as the perfect couple, which was really disgusting to hear.

She could never compare to that girl, she's on another league.

Clara was by the seats, glaring at the Norman and Emma. Hah, clearly none of her and Clara won. Clara really hoped to win too, well too bad for her.

She was quite satisfied with the outcome, but she was a little bit jealous of Emma's win. Shrugging the thought off, she walks away from the stage with Kai by her side. She wondered where Ray was but he probably was enjoying his own alone time.

She was so exhausted that she didn't want to go to the party, but she needed to. Yeah, half is because of the food but the rest is just pissing Norman off. Ah, just the image of his annoyed face was splendid already.

But she didn't know things would take a very great turn at the event.

A/N:

IM ALIVE HAH IM ALIVE HAH DAS WHAT YOU GET CLARA-

Thanks for waiting! Sorry for the wait, I'm very inconsistent :')

I didn't know how a riff-off works so I just put the song instantly, I'm very sorry.

Stay tuned for the next chapter, the next chapter where everything goes horribly sa-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...