๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—– ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก

By shan1yaaa

read at your own risk cs it's ass More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
update๐Ÿ™‚
40.
HEY HEY
41.
42.
stay tuned
43.

29.

21K 833 1.5K
By shan1yaaa

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

"Yall that's Cici!" Briana whisper yelled as we walked in the mall.

bruh

"Just walk past her bruh" Bull said.

"Ian pressed bout that hoe" She waved her off.

"Period we not pressed by these hoes!" Kayla yelled. "nan bitch gone touch or my nigga'a pop they ass" She yelled again.

"Kayla shut the fuck up, you not even fighting so why say some shit?"Gio said. "Fuck is wrong with you" He fussed.

"What was said" Cici said coming up to us with 5 girls behind her, Lana and her sister being 2 of them.

"And why you all on his back?" She said mugging me.

"Go on shorty" Trigg said pushing past her walking off.

"It's good, I still want all them hoes neck" I heard her say as we walked pass them, i ignored it and laid my head on Taryns shoulder.

"THATS WHY YO DADDY DEAD BITCH HAHAAAAAH" One of them screamed as we walked off.

I tried to hop off his back but he held me tighter.

"Please let me go" I pleaded.

"No" he said.

I wiggled around until i finally got out.

"Kailyn stop!!" I heard him yell as i ran over to Cici.

I grabbed Cici and started punching her all over her face.

"IAN EVEN SAY THAT" She yelled holding her nose.

"Who was it bitch"

"Her" She said pointing to Lana sister the one i beat up at the nail salon.

I grabbed her shirt and sent hard quick punches.

"Get off her" Someone yelled yanking my hair back.

I turned around and kicked some random girl in the knees making her fall down.

I stared stomping on her stomach then Lana ran up to me and i grabbed her hair and swung her down.

Then Cici grabbed my hair and i punched her in her face making her stumble back and fall down.

big kai

"Fuck is she? superman?" I heard someone say.

I stood up and saw a huge crowd and a lot of people recording around us.

I looked around for everyone else but i couldn't see them.

"She got dem hoes" Someone from the crowd said.

Someone picked me up and ran to the door.

"HEY STOP RIGHT THERE" The security yelled running after us.

Taryn ran quickly ran and threw me in the passenger seat and jogged around to the front getting in.

"You gotta stop reacting bad when someone mentions your dad Kailyn!" He yelled speeding off.

"I do what i want" I yelled back wiping the tears rushing down my face.

"You gotta control your anger mama" He said sighing.

I felt hot and wanted to hit something. Bad.

I never knew i would be fighting like this but hey. It is what it is.

My phone dinged and Cici was calling me on instagram.

"Dont answer that shit" Taryn said sternly.

I ignored him and answered.

"BITCH I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVEEEE" She screamed outside with blood coming out her face.

"Look at you, you look stupid" I said smirking knowing it'll make her more mad.

"WE COMING TO YO HOUSE KAILYN BE FUCKING READY" She yelled.

"Oh" I said dryly hanging up.

"Didnt i say don't answer!?" Taryn yelled.

"You're-" I didn't even get to finish cause he snatched it out my hand and tossed it out the window.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled looking back seeing my phone rolling in the street.

"I don't have to listen to you i'm grown, you're so fucking controlling what is wrong with you!!? Taryn i have 3 clients tomorrow you absolute fucking dumbass" I yelled throwing my hands up.

"Fuck up" He said pulling into my building.

I took my seatbelt off and got on my knees and started punching and hitting on him.

been waiting to do this shit

He wrapped his hand around my neck and pushed me away making me hit my head hard on the window.

"GET OFF ME" I yelled.

"Chill the fuck out before i shoot you in this car cuh!" He yelled.

dry threats you say that all the time

"Fuck you let me out before they come" I said breathing hard holding onto his arm.

"Yo retarded ass needa take that fucking medicine" He said letting me go roughly.

"What did you call me" I asked squinting my eyes.

"You fucking heard me" He mumbled and took his keys out.

Kill him

no don't

kill him

don't do it

I ignored my thoughts and got out the car. I was so shocked that he just called me that.

"Kailyn you good?" Trigg said once i walked in the lobby.

"Yeah" I said.

I really wasn't. I felt different. I didn't feel like myself and that if i didn't calm my nerves i would danger myself.

"I was tryna help you cause them hoes was tryna jump, this big ass security guard grabbed me and Remy. But you but you handled yo own" Briana said dapping me up walking with me on the elevator.

"She said she finna come right now" I said messing with my keys.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing my knuckles just hurt" I mumbled stepping off the elevator.

I saw Taryn standing at my door on his phone.

did this he teleport?

I unlocked the door and walked in sitting my stuff down.

I quickly walked into my room and changed into some basketball shorts and a tank top.

I tied my hair back in a scarf and walked inside my bathroom rubbing vaseline on my face and arms.

"Looking like chicken grease" Trigg said i walked back into the living room.

"They finna come here!!?" Briana asked getting excited standing up.

"That's what she said on the phone" I said shrugging sitting on the couch.

i thought i told her that...

"Ouuu lemme change into something" She said hopping up.

I nodded my head and grabbed my iPad off the table.

I went to my instagram hair page and texted my clients saying to dm me because my phone is broken.

"Where yo phone?" Trigg asked.

"That dumbass bitch threw it out the window" I mumbled typing on my iPad.

"He broke yo phone again?" Kayla asked sitting up.

"You gotta stop cuh" Gio said shaking his head at Taryn.

I just nodded my head.

Everyone was asking me questions but i didn't feel like talking. I wanted to fight.

After about 25 more minutes someone was banging at my door.

I hopped up and ran to the door and snatched it open.

I grabbed Cici by her hair and dragged her in and shut the door locking her friends out.

I punched her over and over and over. She was waving her arms around and slapped my head a couple times. But it was nothing compared to how i was doing her.

"Gahdayum."

I yanked her by her hair away from the door cause she was trying to unlock it.

I dragged her to my kitchen and got my sharpest knife.

"KAILYN WHAT YOU DOING?"
"Chilllll!!!!"

I yanked her on the ground by her hair and grabbed her by her shirt.

"Bitch you think you can come to my fucking house and beat my ass" I yelled holding the tip of my knife to her neck.

"Dont fucking touch me" I turned around and pointed the knife at Gio.

He put his hand up and backed away.

"Let me go bitch!" She screamed holding her hands up making me cry out laughing.

"Get the fuck out" I said dropping her and stomped on her face.

She hurried up and scurried out the apartment.

I saw Briana fighting some girl in the hall. And Remy was stomping on some girl stomach.

"Come on bitch i want my ones" Lana sister said running in.

I sliced her arm.

"AHHH" she yelled holding her arm.

"Don't run in my shit bitch" I said pushing her back out.

Briana stood up stomping on the girl and walked back in with Remy. I slammed the door in their faces and turned around looking at everyone standing in a group staring at me.

I jumped at them and pointed my knife.

"Ahh"
"Oh shit" They yelled jumping making me laugh.

"Yo ass crazy" Rell said shaking his head going back over to my couch.

Taryn walked up to me and i sliced his arm quickly.

"FUCK" He yelled holding it.

"Oh shit"

"I thought i was retarded" I tilted my head staring at him.

"Bruh-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled.

"Kailyn give my the knife mama" Kayla said walking to me.

I walked away from her and went to the kitchen.

I washed off the knife looking at the blood going down drain then put it back.

I walked back to the couch and sat down.

Everyone was looking at me so shocked.

"You crazy" Trigg said shaking his head.

"Oh" I said shrugging grabbing my iPad.

Taryn went to the bathroom getting an alcohol wipe and a wrap of bandages. He probably need stitches it was a little deep.

He tossed it into my lap and i mugged him.

"No" I said sliding it off my lap.

"Do it" He said.

"You're such a baby" I said taking out the alcohol wipe.

I grabbed his hand and held the wipe in  one spot purposely.

"BRUH" He yelled snatching his arm away.

"Gimme this" He yanked it out my hand.

I laughed and watched him do it himself.

"That's what yo ass get for throwing her phone out" Kayla said.

"Right" Trigg agreed.

He took the bandages off the couch and put it on.

"Now get out" I said.

"No" He said sitting down beside me.

"Leave you called me retarded" I said scooting over.

"Why would you call her that" Briana said.

"I was playing bruh chill" He said hugging me.

"No you weren't because you were mad." I said moving his arms.

"You gotta get yo shit together gang" Gio said shaking his head.

"Forgive me" He mumbled laying his head on my shoulder.

"No" I said.

#FUCKBLOODIWANTTYLERRR

Kailyn not taking no more shit from you hoes!!! purrrr sliced muhfuckas up today!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 27K 48
โษช'สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ แดแดœแด› แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ.........โž ๐„๐’๐“. ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
98.3K 2.6K 25
READ IT BITCHH๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’•
262K 6.1K 36
Read it and find out ใ‹›