Niccolo Fierri [Book #2]

By jj31030

Book #2 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I said move your hand," I demand with a low... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Final Author's Note

Chapter 32

21.1K 684 49
By jj31030

One year later (Epilogue pt. 1)
Tracing the tip of my index finger over the tattoo located above his pelvic bone, I lean in and plant a gentle kiss on his skin. He stirs awake, his eyes slowly opening.

Shifting my body, so I'm on top of him, I begin trailing kisses down the line of his chiseled jaw, the stubble on his chin tickling my face.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his voice full of sleep.

"Trying to get you in the mood," I reply, kissing down his neck and torso. Reaching his abs, I lick his salty skin, leaving behind a faint glistening wet trail.

Pulling out his erection, I press my lips to the tip. His twitches between my fingers. Bringing my hand up and down the length, I part my lips and take him into my mouth.

He rests his hand on my head, pushing my head down further on his length. I watch the way his breathing becomes ragged, grunt after grunt after grunt spilling past his plump lips.

Swirling my tongue over the tip, I lick up and down, gently grazing my teeth on his length in the process.

"Uncle Nic! Uncle Nic!"

A child's voice bolts me into action. I cover our naked bodies, peeking my head out the sheets and comforter. Little footsteps thunder into our room, Daimon and his littler sister Isabel bursting into the room.

"Don't you two know how to knock?" Niccolo complains with a groan. It's when they start climbing into the bed with us that Niccolo grows angry. Shoving them out of the bed, they start thinking it's a game, their giggles filling the air.

Laughing along with them, Niccolo glares at me, his brows furrowed, and a frown etched into his annoyed features.

Fixing his boxers, he slips out of covers, grabbing each child and tucking them under his arm. They wiggle and giggle under him as he carries them out of the room.

"Marcel! Come get your damn spawns!"

Slipping on the silk gown Niccolo tore off me last night, I get out of bed and follow him into the hallway.

The door to Marcellius and Mia's room opens, and out comes Mia with Christiano in her arms. She trudges over, exhaustion evident under his eyes.

"Marcel isn't here. He left for his morning workout not to long ago." Niccolo sets the energetic little children down, and they run to their mother's side. "I'm sorry if they caused you two any trouble." Her eyes skim over our attire.

"Yeah, yeah," Niccolo waves dissmively.
"Just keep them out of my room."

Mia rolls her eyes, grinning at me knowingly. A blush heats my cheeks, as she turns around and ushers her kids to follow her.

Returning to our room, Niccolo kicks the door closed, and hungrily pins me to the bed. Staring up at him, I snake my arms around his neck, playing in his hair.

"Is that how you're going to treat our children?" I joke with a chuckle.

"Children?" He scoffs. "I don't want any."

"Oh..." I swallow the lump in my throat.

He stares down at me, noticing the sudden change in my mood. "What?"

"I was going to wait and surprise you, but... um... I'm pregnant."

He pushes himself off me, opening the door and slamming it behind him, as he walks away. It's not how I planned to tell him. I had a cute little idea planned, and now it's ruined.

Especially now that I've learned he never wanted children. Sitting up, I drop my face into my hands. Sighing heavily, my chest tightens and burning hot tears roll down my cheeks.

Mia, having heard the door being slammed, knocks on the door and pops her head in. "Is everything okay? I just saw Nic driving off, and he seemed mad."

Feeling the bed dip beside me, I lift my head up to look at her. Wiping at my puffy red face, I shake my head. "I just told him I'm pregnant."

"What? That's great news!" She hugs me, overjoyed by my news. I wanted to be happy and share the joy with her, but I couldn't. I was angry, sad, and deeply hurt.

"I understand he's upset, but why did he have to leave?" I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Mia grabbed the a couple tissues out of the box on my nightstand, and handed it to me. Thanking her, I dabbed at my face, wiping away the stray tears.

"It's common when it comes to the Fierri's. Marcellius has walked out on me a few times."

"Really?" I question, surprised. I just don't see him as the type to ever leave his wife's side. He's so protective over her and their children that I just never thought something like that was a thing for him.

She nods. "We've had our ups and downs, but he always comes back." I think back to what Luciano said about Niccolo when he went missing. "Just give him time. I promise he'll come around."

Giving me a reassuring smile, she stands to her feet and takes her leave. I stare down at the floor, worst case scenarios bombarding my mind.

Will he ask me to abort my child? Our child?

Would this be the reason we don't make it?

Did I make the wrong choice?

Instead of getting dressed for the day, I laid back in bed and sobbed quietly into my pillow. Rubbing my belly, I cried myself to sleep and hoped Mia was right.

****

"Autumn, wake up." My eyes fluttered open to see Niccolo towering over me. I had a pillow clutched to my chest, my eyes swollen from all the tears I've shed.

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. It's almost five in the afternoon. Sitting up, I scoot to the edge of the bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"What do you want?" I retored coldly. Although I had been missing him, I didn't want to see his face right now. I would've been okay with him not returning for a day at least.

"I'm sorry." He got down on his knees, his sparkling hazel eyes pleading. I jerk away when his fingers brush my hand. "Just... come with me."

He hooks his fingers around my arm, forcing me to my feet and out of the room. Attempting and failing to rip my arm free, he drags me all the way down the hall, pausing in front of a bedroom door. Turning the knob, he leans into the door, pushing it open.

The light switches on, brightening the dark room. My eyes dart around the room, caught off guard by everything before me.

"It's... a nursery." I was utterly shocked. "When did you-"

"I never left, princess. I got in my car with the intention of leaving, but I couldn't do it."

"Then how did-"

"Aloi. I had him go to the store for me. His sister has a baby, so I figured he'd know what to buy."

He released my arm, and I walked further into the room to explore. The room was painted a crisp white, pastel greens, blues, pinks, and yellows giving the room that baby feel.

A white crib sat in the middle, blankets with animals, and animal plushies neatly placed inside. There was a dresser with baby clothes in one and diapers in the other. A changing table, rocking chair, and a bookshelf stocked with all kinds of children's books were also in the room.

I grabbed the lamb plushie resting against the lamp on the dresser, holding it close to my heart.

"I thought you didn't want kids," I say, looking at him.

"It's not something I ever wanted." I frown. "Until you." My frown dissipates. "I'm afraid of the kind of father I'll become." He must be thinking about his father. He always said there were both good and bad times when it came to his relationship with his father. "And truthfully," his voice lowers. "I'm not really ready to share you just yet."

Setting the plushie down, I walk back over to him and snake my arms around his waist. "You know how I know you'll be a great father? Because I see how much you love your neice and nephews." He tries so hard to hide the fact that he loves and cares for them, but I can see it clear as day. Everyone can.

"Besides," I continue. "Having a baby won't push me away from you. In fact, it will only make me love you more, because I know that this child- our child was created out of love." Folding my hand over his, I guide him over to my stomach.

He looks down at our hands, and then says unexpectedly, "Marry me."

I blink at him, caught off guard. "Huh?" Even though I heard what he said it took a second to actually register what he just asked me.

He's back down on his knees, except this time he's pulling out a black velvet box. I'm standing there, speechless and frozen. He opens the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"I don't think I'd be able to live without waking up to you every morning, holding you close in my arms, and just seeing you see me- the real me. I love you, Autumn. And I want you to become Mrs. Fierri. So, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

All my worries and doubts wash away. This moment just confirmed it. Niccolo Fierri is definitely the one for me. With an outstretched hand, I smile and nod, failing to fight back the water works.

"Yes, Niccolo. I will marry you!" Gently slipping the ring onto my finger, I sling my arms over him, kissing him like I've never kissed him before.

Pulling apart, I lose the smile on my face, and grip his chin between my fingers. He's forced to look down at me, a single brow raised in excitement and curiosity.

"Walk out on me again and I'll cut your balls off. Got it?"

"Such a fiesty little redhead," he says with a smirk, aroused by my aggression. "I don't know who you think you're talking to, but I'll have your tiny ass bent over this crib in a second," he snarls.

"Mmm," I hum, both brows raised. "I'd like to see you try..., Papi(daddy)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 13.7K 35
Book #4 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I would kiss every tiger stripe, stretch of skin, and inch of curve on your sexy a*...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
986K 31.4K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
2.5M 56.4K 37
❝ I'll fuck you as I see fit. Whenever I want and however I want. ❞ _____ KEVIN KNIGHT is a 30 years old heartless and powerful mafia who doesn't kno...