The greatest oc's: Junior and...

By LightningSparkleStar

The oc's help Junior, win a ticket to Baron Sweet Carrot's candy factory. However, they must deal with Sweet... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Final)
Soundtrack

Chapter 7

22 0 0
By LightningSparkleStar

(Soon, Baron Sweet Carrot and the vegetable kids and adults arrived in another room)

Baron Sweet Carrot: You're going to love this next invention.

(Everyone went in and saw a room with another machine and lots of bubbles)

Junior Asparagus: What's it doing, Mr. Sweet Carrot?

Baron Sweet Carrot: It's making fizzy lifting drinks. The drink fills you with gas and the gas lifts you right off the ground like a balloon.

Matthew Pepper: Wow, gosh.

Varena Carrot: I want a fizzy lifting drink.

Baron Sweet Carrot: No, no, sorry. I can't release them. There'd be children flying around everywhere. Now, come along.

(Everyone left except from Junior and his dad)

Dad Asparagus: All this excitement's made me thirsty. Let's take a drink.

Junior Asparagus: I don't know, dad.

Dad Asparagus: Come on, one small drink won't hurt us.

Junior Asparagus: Okay.

(They take a bottle and they both drink from it)

Junior Asparagus: Mmm.

Dad Asparagus: Pretty good.

Junior Asparagus: I don't feel any different.

Dad Asparagus: Me neither. (Starts floating) Frankly, I'm a little dissapoin... (Yells as Junior also floats in the air)

Dad Asparagus: I-I feel so strange.

Junior Asparagus: Hey! It's fun, dad, come on.

Dad Asparagus: Oh. Okay, Junior. Whee!

(Meanwhile, at the everlasting gobstopper machine room Generous feeling tired put her front leg on her head but accidentally turns on the everlasting gobstopper machine. She freaks out and tries to turn it off by pressing some buttons)

Sweetdrop: Generous! Quit playing around with that gobstopper machine.

Generous: I'M TRYING TO TURN IT OFF!!!!

Sweetdrop: (Unplugs the machines but it still working) Oh, fudge! That didn't work!

Bong: Let me try!!! (Steps on a few buttons but it got worse)

Twistar: Everybody stay back!!!!!!! (Hits the control panel of the machine with a hammer and gets electrocuted and the machine stops)

Sweetdrop: (Sees an everlasting gobstopper coming out of the machine) An everlasting gobstopper. If Mr. Feathers gets his wings on it, Mr. Sweet Carrot will be ruined. We'd better hide this thing.

(Then Mr. Feathers and Croaks appear soaking wet)

Mr. Feathers: You will hide nothing. You have interfered with my master plan for the last time.

Croaks: You tell him, boss.

Mr. Feathers: (Approaches Sweetdrop) Give me that gobstopper!

Sweetdrop: (Throws it to Thunder) Hang on to that gobstopper, Thunder!

Croaks: I'll help you, boss.

(Little Miss Crazy turns on a machine with boots and it starts kicking Croaks. Mr. Feathers grabs some red licorice to use it as a rope)

Sweetdrop: Uh-oh! Look out, Thunder!

(Mr. Feathers catches Thunder with the red licorice but Thunder puts the everlasting gobstopper in his mouth)

Mr. Feathers: Ha! Now, I have you. (Tries to pull him)

(Meanwhile with Junior and his dad)

Dad Asparagus: This is amazing.

Junior Asparagus: I'm a jet plane.

Dad Asparagus: I'm a rocket ship!

Junior Asparagus: I'm- (Sees a fan on the ceiling) I'm getting too close to that fan! Hey, dad! I can't stop myself.

Dad Asparagus: Junior, look out! We'll get cut to ribbons!

Junior Asparagus: Help! Please help us!

(Back with the oc's, Mr. Feathers try to pull Thunder with the red licorice while Generous holds him back with her magic)

Mr. Feathers: Cough up the gobstopper.

Generous: Hang on, Thunder! Don't let go!

(Silver approaches Croaks who is now tired from all the kicks and puts a dinner gum on his mouth)

Sweetdrop: Dinner gum. Good idea, Silver.

Croaks: (Chews the gum) Mmm. Hey, that's not bad. (He becomes blue and round) Oh. There goes the diet.

(Silver pushes him and he rolls to Mr. Feathers)

Mr. Feathers: (Runs away) What? Get back, you fool!

Croaks: Sorry, coming through. (He crushes to Mr. Feathers)

Sweetdrop: Run, fellas! We can't let Mr. Feathers get that gobstopper.

(They ran away)

Croaks: (Rolls away) Oh, I'm really regretting some life choices here.

Mr. Feathers: (Gets up) You purple, bloated imbecile! (Puts a rubber from a popcorn machine around Croaks to juice him out)

(The oc's and Sweetdrops ran when they hear Junior's and his dad's screams for help. They get in and see what's happening)

Dad Asparagus: Be careful. Help!

Junior Asparagus: Help us!

Dad Asparagus: There's nothing to grab onto.

Sweetdrop: We gotta get them to burp before they're chopped up by that fan.

Dad Asparagus: (Almost reaches the fan) Oh, my goodness. Oh, Junior!

Junior Asparagus: Please help us!

Generous: (Flies to their direction)

Junior and dad: HELP!!!!

Junior Asparagus: Someone, please... Anyone, if you can hear us...

(Generous pats Junior's dad's back and he burps and starts going down)

Dad Asparagus: I'm going down.

Junior Asparagus: (Tries to avoid the fan) No!

Dad Asparagus: Burp, Charlie, you gotta burp.

(Generous pats Junior on the back making him burp and going down)

Junior: I'm going down, too.

(Junior and his dad land on the floor)

Dad Asparagus: (Sighs) That was a close one. Come on.

Junior Asparagus: (Leaves with his dad) We need to catch up with the others.

Generous: (Lands on the floor)

Sweetdrop: Come on, fellas, we gotta get that gobstopper to a safe place.

Mr. Feathers: (Appears in front of him with Croaks now back to his normal position) The safest place for that gobstopper is in my wing.

Clara: (Grabs a fizzy lifting drink and shakes it)

Mr. Feathers: No! Put down that fizzy lifting drink.

Clara: (Stops shaking it) Drink it Thunder!!!!

Thunder: No thanks!

Clara: (Puts it on his mouth and begins to go up)

Sweetdrop: (Grabs Thunder with the oc's) Good thinking, Clara, let's fly.

Twistar: (Flies to drive Thunder in the right way)

Mr. Feathers: Stop! I order you to...

(Thunder passes through them and goes to the hallway with the others)

Mr. Feathers: (Grabs the fizzy lifting drink and shakes it) Quick, drink this!

Croaks: Thanks, but I'm more of a lemonade guy.

(Mr. Feathers forces it to Croaks' mouth. Once Croaks is round and floating Mr. Feathers flies and pushes him and they chase the oc's. Generous sees him and shoots magic in his face)

Mr. Feathers: Again with the eyes!

(Then the oc's get to a candy spike area with their enemies on their tail)

Croaks: (Bumps into some spikes)

Mr. Feathers: Watch out for those peppermint spikes, Croaks.

(Thunder laughs but gets popped by a spike and loses all the gas from the drink and returns to normal. He and the others fall and break a sewer and land in a candy like mine)

Sweetdrop: We're miles below the factory in Mr. Sweet Carrot's rock candy mines. Mr. Feathers will never find us or that gobstopper down here.

Mr. Feather: (Offscreen) Guess again, Grasshopper.

(The oc's and Sweetdrop scream as they saw Mr. Feathers and Croaks going down with a rope)

Mr. Feathers: Unfortunately for you, I happen to be an accomplished spelunker.

Sweetdrop: Into the mine car, guys! (He and the oc's get into the mine car)

Mr. Feathers: Quick! We cannot let them get away.

(Meanwhile, Baron Sweet Carrot and the vegetable kids and guardians were in a room full of geese)

Junior Asparagus: Geese, laying golden eggs.

Baron Sweet Carrot: Chocolate golden eggs, and only the finest. As you can see, these are quadruple-sized geese and they lay octuple-sized eggs.

(One of the geese lays an egg and it lands on a machine with an arrow and the words "Good" and "Bad". The arrow goes to "Good" and an Ynta Anty takes it)

Baron Sweet Carrot: My educated Eggdicator examines every egg. The good ones are kept and polished up. The bad eggs are dropped down the chute.

(Another egg falls on the machine and the arrow goes to "Bad" and the egg is dropped down. Meanwhile the oc's were rolling down the trail rails in a roller coster style as Sweetdrop was holding a lollipop with Mr. Feathers and Croaks on their tail and holding a shovel. Back with the vegetable kids and parents and Mr. Sweet Carrot)

Varena Carrot: Daddy, I want you to buy me a golden goose.

Mr. Carrot: Uh....

Varena Carrot: I want you to buy me one of those golden geese!

Mr. Carrot: Whatever you say, honey. (To Mr. Sweet Carrot) How much for the golden goose,

Sweet Carrot?

Baron Sweet Carrot: Out of the question. I couldn't part with them.

Varena Carrot: I want my golden goose. And if I don't get it, I'm going to scream! (Sings) 🎵I want the world

I want the whole world

I want to lock it all up in my pocket

It's my bar of chocolate

Give it to me now

Mr. Feathers: 🎵I want today

(Sweetdrop hits a switch with the lollipop to change direction)

Mr. Feathers and Varena: 🎵I want tomorrow

I want to wear them

I will if I dare

And I don't want to share them

(Croaks accidentally changes the direction and they fall)

Sweetdrop: Oh, we lost him, and we still have the gobstopper. Right, Thunder?

Thunder: (Opens his mouth and shows the gobstopper in his tongue) Sure thing.

(Croaks and Mr. Feathers appear from above and Croaks grabs the gobstopper and gives it to Mr. Feathers)

Varena Carrot: 🎵And if I don't get the things that I'm after

Mr. Feathers: At last!

Mr. Feathers and Varena: 🎵I'm going to scream!

(The oc's and Sweetdrop and up in an edge and the mine car throws them in a hole. Meanwhile Varena cause a lot of mess out of anger)

Varena Carrot: 🎵I want the works

I want the whole works

Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises

In all shapes and sizes and now

Don't care how I want it now

(Gets on the Eggdicator)

Don't care how I want it now~!🎵

(The arrow goes to "Bad" and she goes down a hole the Eggdicator opened)

Baron Sweet Carrot: (Shakes his head calmly) She was a bad egg.

Mr. Carrot: So, where'd it send her?

Baron Sweet Carrot: Where it sends all the other bad eggs. Down the garbage chute.

Mr. Carrot: (Laughs nervously) The garbage chute.

Baron Sweet Carrot: Which, of course, leads to the furnace.

Mr. Carrot: The furnace? (Laughs nervously) She'll be broiled like a bratwurst.

Baron Sweet Carrot: Maybe she's just stuck inside the tube.

Mr. Carrot: (Laughs nervously) Inside the- (Finally panicking) Varena, darling! Hang on! Daddy's coming! (Falls in the Eggdicator and screams)

Baron Sweet Carrot: Fortunately, that furnace is only lit on Tuesdays. Oh, or is it Thursdays?

Junior Asparagus: Wait, what?!

(Varena, her dad, Sweetdrop and the oc's were falling through the pipes as the Ynta Antys sang)

Ynta Antys: 🎵Who do you blame when your kid is a brat

Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat

Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame

You know exactly

Who's to blame

The mother and the father🎵

(Varena, her dad, Sweetdrop and the oc's fall inside the furnace)

Mr. Carrot: Varena, are you all right?

Varena Carrot: No! I don't have a golden goose and now I'm covered with garbage!

Sweetdrop: We're in a furnace!

(The furnace begins to boil as an Ynta Anty opened the door)

Ynta Anty: Hurry if you wanna live!!!

Varena: Move!!! (Gets outside)

(Sweetdrop and the oc's follow her but Mr. Carrot pushes Thunder away)

Mr. Carrot: Out of my way, race car! (Gets out)

(Thunder tries to get out but he couldn't fully get out because of how big he is. The Ynta Anty and the oc's try to pull him out but when they did it, Thunder's backside was burned)

Varena Carrot: I want you to take me home and buy me my own chocolate factory, Daddy.

Mr. Carrot: No. You're lucky neither of us were burned to a crisp. (Grabs her by the hair as she whimpers) You're going to learn some discipline when we get home, young lady.

Varena Carrot: No!

Thunder: Bye, bye!!!! Ow!!!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.8K 50
REQUEST BOX CLOSED Just some oneshots bro- - Inanimate Insanity - BFB / BFDI / TPOT - Paper Puppets (Take 2) - Animated Inanimate Battle - Modern Obj...
32.1K 482 42
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧." "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭." ...
56.9K 1.3K 13
Mr willy wonka decides to send out six golden tickets Six children go to his factory Violet baurgaurd ( help idk how to spell it ) Charlie bucket...
417 18 10
(REMAKE OF FIRST STORY) Generous Crystal is an adventurous alicorn who works at a bakery where its mean owners take credit for her cooking skills. Fe...