Supernatural

By FandomJunkie202

Its my first official story Sooo.... im sticking to it. What happens when Katniss is bitten by an unknown cre... More

Prologue: The Beginning of The End Of Katniss Everdeen
Chapter One: Hard To Tell Others
Chapter Two: Feeding Off Of The Wrong People
Chapter Three: Show and Tell
Chapter Four: Cool Stuff Happens
Chatper Five: Hoping and Praying
Chapter Six: The Unexpected Breach
Chapter Seven: The Unexpected Guest
Chapter Eight : Telling and Planning
Chapter Nine : Leaving
Chapter Ten: District One
Chapter Eleven : Three Years Later
Chapter Twelve: Morning Of
Fore Warning!!
Chapter Thirteen : Peeta The Birthday Boy Part 1
Chapter Fourteen: Peeta The Hunter; Part 2
Chapter Sixteen: Post - Party
UPDATE 08/01/15

Chapter Fifteen: School Hos

247 7 0
By FandomJunkie202

School was a boring hunk of mess to me. I mean I love to learn but bits just that I hate the teachers and how slow the students learn. Today was worse because I was receiving many "Happy Birthdays".  As of now I'm texting Cashmere, Leigha, and Delly in the middle of class and were sitting next to one another. We have all of the same classes thanks to Dellys power, Persuasion. She can get almost anybody to do anything.

C: Cashmere
L: Leigha
K: Katniss
D: Delly
[Group Chat: The Pops. 💗👠💄👗💗]

K; where are we sitting at lunch from now on?😐

L; somewhere I guess. I bet they will move for us no matter what, right dells?😄

D; Yepitydoda 😜

C; I take that as a yes...

L; what about after school? Ooh can we hold a party?😊

K; I dont know, guys? What about Peeta?

D; come on! You can do make your mind off if him while your there!

C; yeah, and we can go shopping before that. 😊

K; you guys know that I hate shopping, particularly trying on the clothes.

L; okay well.... We can pick them out for you and we know your sizes?

K; okay but I have to ask my mom if I can go and stay the night your house.

C; I already sent out the invitation on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat!

L, C, D; Yay!!!!

(End of convo.)

The bell rings signaling that it was free period. The girls and I planned to go hunting in the meantime.

Before we head out the doors, our 'competition' heads towards us.

" Hey! You freaks! Why dont you come chat with us?" Their leader, Angel says to us.

We reluctantly turn around and face them. We have always contemplated with ourselves on whether they should go missing or have their little head ripped off.

"What Do you want Angel?" Cashmere asks.

"Oh nothing much, just my fame back." She says like its nothing.

"Girl, you know we dont control that. We are well known because we are good people." Leigha spits back for the millionth time. This happens at least twice a day with Angel. Same topic but different choice of words.

"But what you didn't realize is that you can control that. All you have to do is make people hate you. If you do that then I will be queen bee again." Her posse starts to make bee sounds. "Stop it." And they stop.

"Oh but Angel you didn't realize that you slept with the entire football, basketball, and soccer team. Now that my friend earns you the title of the schools slut. And because of this you are hated by the people that once adored you. Now if we did that we would be stealing your shine. Now we dont want that do we?" Delly says. Angels eyes flared with rage and she lunged at Delly.

"You little bitch!" She yelled. Without knowing Delly braced herself. If we reveal ourselves, we would be in big trouble. Before Angel could claw Dellys eyes out I caught her hands and gave it a hard squeeze. I think I broke her wrist.

"OOW OW OW OW!!" she scream whimpered.

"IF YOU EVER TRY TO HURT MY SISTERS LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" I yell at her and let her go. She runs off and her friends stay behind and look at me with disgust, horror, and wonder. When I get angry, my eyes turn from Grey to red.

"You guys better go to, because anger is one hell of an emotion to control." I say through my clenched teeth. I calm down for a moment and turn to Dells.

"are you okay?" I aak. She nods and we head to the forests. We hunt and head back to school even though we dont want to.

(skipping to end of the day)

"Guys I have to go home now so ill text you later?" They agree and part different ways.

On the way home I had gotten scared because there was a black car that was following me. I half vamp sped off to reach home. I took the long way to make sure that the car wasn't following me. As soon as I got home I saw the same car. I panicked and ran inside.

"MOM! PRIM!" I yelled. Instead of them yelling back I hear someone clear their throat. I look around to see Peeta with flowers in his hands. Mom and prim were standing in the corner cheesing their faces off. I look back down to Peeta and he says the words no human ever wants to hear.

"Katniss, we need to talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.8K 29
Katniss and Peeta's journey after the rebellion ended. How do Katniss and Peeta get through every day knowing everything that has happened and how ma...
2.6K 112 22
Ok! I know I've been a little confusing about stories. But with the first version of the Nightmares sing, it wasn't what I pictured. But I will still...
79.9K 1.9K 58
Here are some everlark one shots and plot twists. I sometimes change to someone else's POV but it will be Katniss' POV most likely. Hope you enjoy...
105K 4.2K 25
Katniss and Peeta try to take the roles as parents. It's not always as easy as it may seem, but they couldn't be more happy. Together with their frie...