stepbrothers//woosan ff

Par ZnbAfreen

[completed✓] [where wooyoung has one night stand for the first time and the next day they're step-siblings.] ... Plus

disclaimer.
0. [M]
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. [m]
9.
11.
12.
13. [m]
14.
15. [M]
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. [m]
21.
22.
23.
24.[M]
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31. [M]
not an update but cute stuff
32.
33.
34.
35. (m)
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.[M][last]
Epilogue
NEW STORY! WOOSAN
woosan photo album

10.

4.8K 237 116
Par ZnbAfreen

3rd person pov

"So after school, meet me at the library." Yeosang spoke to San as they were at the lockers, getting ready for their first class. "Yes ok." San replied giving him a cute smile with a thumbs up. To which Yeosang just shook his and turned the other way to walk to his first class as he chuckled a bit at San's gesture.

He doesn't like San like that obviously, even though he doesn't show, he feels comfortable and warm around San. He missed being with all of his friends. He missed how Seonghwa used to make him feel warm and at home.

Lost in thoughts, he didn't see where he was walking untill he stumbled over the person who stood in front of him, taking both of them down on the floor. "Yeo, are you okay?" He heard a familiar voice, to which he stood up and collected his books.

"I'm fine Joong." He replied and tried to walk away but Hongjoong stopped him. "Hey, wouldn't you talk to me? It's been so long. I miss you Yeo." Hongjoong spoke softly as he let go of Yeosang and he was facing Hongjoong now.

Yeosang just looked down, "I miss you all too. But, I'm sorry." He sighed. Hongjoong just smiled at him. "How have you been?" He asked the younger in front of him. "I'm doing good and you all? How's Wooyoung doing?" Yeosang asked, clearly worried about Wooyoung.

"He's doing really good, he even improved in maths. Can you believe that." Hongjoong chuckled a bit and Yeosang did the same. "Joong I have class right now. So I gotta go." Yeosang spoke checking the time.

"Yeah sure, but let's talk more, later ok?"

Yeosang just nodded with a small smile and walked towards his class as Hongjoong looked at him with a sad smile. "Hey, did he talk to you?" Seonghwa questioned, appearing out of nowhere and scaring the shit out of Hongjoong.

"Lord, you scared me. Yes he did." Hongjoong replied as Seonghwa just hummed. "He won't even look at me." Seonghwa muttered with a sigh and Hongjoong just patted his back. "It's ok. Give him some time."  They both walked to their calss together.

~

The school was finally over and the whole day San just ignored Wooyoung. It's not like they talked at school anyways but he didn't spare him a glance and Wooyoung was totally pissed and San knew that.

Walking his way to the library, he thought to message Wooyoung about him being late but he left it as he doesn't want to interact with Wooyoung just yet.

"Hey" he greeted Yeosang taking his seat beside him. "You're 10 minutes late." He spoke clicking his tongue. "Sorry sorry. Mingi was ranting about how Yunho said pepsi is better than cola." San spoke opening his books and materials he had brought for the assignment.

They did most of their work just silently and asked each other some doubts they had. San stretched from all the work he had done for an hour nearly. "Let's take a small break." He suggested and Yeosang looked at him, keeping his pen down. "and?" He asked.

"And..... Let's just talk." San spoke after some thought. "About?"

"Tell me why don't you patch up with Wooyoung and group?" He asked Yeosang, he wanted to hear his side. Yeosang frowned at him. "Why do you want to know? And why should I tell you anyways?" He asked.

"I'm curious. Also.... Umm if you tell me, then I'll tell you a secret." San suggested. "I don't want to know about your any secret." Yeosang scoffed but was stopped by San. "I'm telling you. You want to know this."

Yeosang just looked at him. Should he actually tell him. Well by far he's known San, he's actually trust worthy and Yeosang actually needs lighten his heart.

"Ok so basically," he starts, "I like Seonghwa. No I liked Seonghwa and I-- I confessed, he told me he likes someone else."

San just heard him as he explained things to him. "But why Wooyoung? Why do you hate him?" He asked the younger.

"Are you stupid? I wouldn't hate Wooyoung ever. He's so precious to me it's just that, I know Wooyoung's the one Seonghwa likes." Yeosang sighed as he spoke, spilling everything out that he didn't even tell Mingi or Jongho. "I don't want him to feel bad when Seonghwa confesses him so I moved back."

Hearing all this San just thought Yeosang was either too precious or just stupid. The reason he gave was valid but unreasonable. And the fact that Seonghwa likes Wooyoung, is it true? He wanted to tell Yeosang that what he's doing is not the way to solve or prove anything but he knows Yeosang is too stubborn to listen to him, if he never listened to Mingi or Jongho.

"Now tell me, what's the secret?" Yeosang asked as he squinted at San. He cleared his throat and moved towards Yeosang. "Don't be too shocked." He spoke, trying to intimidate Yeosang.

"Don't tell me you're gay, cuz that's not a secret I know!" Yeosang blurted and San choked. "That's not it." He pouted a bit.

"My step sibling- its-" he started but Yeosang stopped him, again. "Don't force yourself to tell me if you're not comfortable. I'm not curious about your personal life."

San just smiled at the considerance and shook his head. "You told me yours and I'll share mine, it does include another person but I think you're safe to tell." San spoke again, leaning closer to Yeosang.

"It's Jung Wooyoung." He finally spoke and Yeosang stood up shouting a "what?" getting looks from the librarian as he muttered a sorry and bowed before sitting back down.

"Are you for real?" He asked and San just nodded. Yeosang couldn't believe him as he looked at the latter. "Wait- don't tell him about what we talked today then." Yeosang spoke and San just nodded as he smiled. "Don't worry."

"Now that we know each other's secret, we're besties for life." San announced and Yeosang just rolled his eyes, "who even uses that word anymore. Idiot. Now let's get to work." Yeosang cracked a small smile and San did notice that as he muttered a small "cute".

                       •°•°•°•

"I'm home." San announced as he entered the house. "Welcome back San. Where were you?" Ms. Jung asked from the drawing room as she watched some movie which was almost over.

"Sorry m-mom, I had an assignment to do. I forgot to message you." He replied bowing a little as she chuckled, "it's fine. Have you had dinner? It's already 10." She asked.

"Yes I did." San replied shortly, his eyes trying hard to not search for Wooyoung even though he knew he wasn't in this room. "Ok San, go rest."

San climbed up the stairs to his room and once he opened the door he saw Wooyoung sitting on his study desk and immediately turned towards San. "Where were you?" Wooyoung asked, "I messaged you, but you didn't reply." He added.

San plainly ignored him and kept his bag aside before exiting the room and entering the washroom. Wooyoung sat there gaping. Did San just ignore him? He felt this the whole day but then he thought, they never actually talked in school so it was normal. But San actually ignored him?

Wooyoung turned his head towards the door again, once it opened revealing San. "Are you ignoring me?" He asked and still no answer as San proceeded to change his shirt in to some comfy night suite and comfy PJs.

Rolling his eyes and huffing, Wooyoung stood up to walk towards the door and locked it. San turned towards the door as he heard the sound. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh so now you're talking. Where were you?" Wooyoung asked him folding his hands over his chest, as if he was questioning his boyfriend who came home late. I mean not yet Wooyoung.

"I don't think, I need to answer that." San replied now ready to climb up to his bed, only to be pulled back by Wooyoung and pushed onto the ladder for the bed.

(a/n:-I normally don't use pics, but this is how the bed looks. Also the study table is near that window and the door is near the bottom of the the bed+  you're free to imagine.)

"Wooyoung, leave." San spoke, voice a bit stern to Wooyoung's liking. He loved it. "No!" Wooyoung yelled but still got pushed away by San easily. "Stop. And just go to bed if you don't have anything to do." He spoke and climbed his bed. Wooyoung just huffed in anger also a bit sad. "Is it because of the sex budyy deal? That you're ignoring me?" Wooyoung asked him with total anger in his voice.

"You're just imagining things." San replied, looking at some random posts in his insta. He kind of felt bad for Wooyoung but then again, he can't with the whole sex buddy deal. "Imagining things?" Wooyoung scoffed.

"As I said, just sleep if you don't have anything to do." San spoke and turned the other side, watching some random videos on his mobile. Wooyoung just stood by the bed, for a good minute, staring at San. Why was he this angry? It shouldn't even matter him, where San was. He just rolled his eyes and went to his bed, just to scroll through social media without any interest.

_________________________________

I've been meaning to update since last night (it's 1pm rn) but got caught up in so many things. So just completed proofreading and updated!

Enjoy reading, it kinda get juicy after this😚😚.

Drop a like and many comments!❤️

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(04/09/21)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.2K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
326K 13.7K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
254K 9.7K 37
After San helped Wooyoung's runaway from home, Wooyoung met San again at an art exhibition after 8 years and Wooyoung didn't expect San to be such a...
1.2M 46.7K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content 💀 Top:...